Ashley's Initiation at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if you're cold, we need to get you warmed up, Ash," Jessica says. "Move back over there and stand next to the wall," she tells her.

Ashley walks back to the wall of the restroom and nervously turns around, not sure what Jessica has in mind now.

Kyle walks up to her and then starts to gently touch her breasts. Ashley looks down at his hands caressing her tits in her swimsuit top.

Then he slowly moves his right hand down, over her stomach, and on down between her legs. Ashley can sense she's getting more turned on now, enjoying

his touch on her body.

Kyle's hand goes in between Ashley's legs and he slides it over the damp crotch of her swimsuit. Ashley can't help but squirm a bit as she feels his fingers now fondling her pussy through the fabric. She closes her eyes and a sigh parts her lips.

"That's a good girl", Jessica says.

Ashley looks over at Jessica, and then at Maddison.

Kyle inches up and then slides his hand down into her swimsuit, stretching out the string ties on each side of her hips. He now feels her wet pussy with his fingers.

"Ohhh," Ashley moans, and then looks into his eyes. Her breathing has picked up a little. "Mmmmmm... that feels good," she whispers to him, trying to stay quiet.

Kyle has to resist his urge to kiss her, especially with Jessica standing right there watching them. He moves closer to her and kisses her neck, sending little shock waves through her body. She giggles a little and brushes up against him, her breasts now brushing up against his chest, while enjoying the feeling of his fingers working over her wet pussy.

"I wonder if anyone is outside," she thinks to herself.

"Mmmmm, you're nice and wet," Kyle says into her ear. He then slides a finger up inside her hot, wet cunt.

"AHHHHHH... I know," Ashley breathes, closing her eyes and writhing against him.

She runs her hands up his muscular arms, and then with one hand reaches down again for his dick. She finds it and grabs onto it, beginning to stroke it with her hand. It's by far the biggest dick she's ever held, and this adds to her excitement. "I wonder what it would be like to get fucked by this thing?" she thinks to herself. She closes her eyes and presses her crotch into his prying fingers.

Kyle inserts a second finger and then starts sliding them in and out of her wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm, oh yeah," Ashley responds and her head falls back. "I can't believe I'm actually doing this," Ashley thinks to herself, but she must admit what

Kyle is doing to her is feeling really good.

"Okay, that's enough," Jessica says.

Kyle pulls his hand out of her swimsuit and Ashley looks over at Jessica, a little frustration showing on her flushed face.

"Now kneel down in front of him, and suck his dick," Jessica orders.

Ashley is shocked to hear this. She's still holding his large dick in her hand, going over the shaft with her fingers. She then notices she can feel a little pre-cum on her hand from the tip of his cock.

Ashley has given plenty of blowjobs in the past, however she's never attempted to do one in front of other people. Her friend Maddison and Jessica are both watching her every move and this makes her feel more nervous, yet it's sort of a turn on for her as well.

"Um... Okay," Ashley says timidly.

Kyle backs up a step so Ashley can have some more room. Ashley tries to pull up her swimsuit bottoms that are now loosely hanging low on her hips. She

gently goes down on one knee, and then the other. She is now right in front of his huge cock, and it's pointing right in front of her mouth.

Ashley looks up at Jessica as if to get further instructions.

"Go ahead," Jessica says.

Ashley looks up at handsome Kyle and can see him looking down at her. She feels caught up in the moment, and with getting more turned on like she is she's nervously wanting to suck his cock. It's been over a year since she's done it.

She holds his dick gently with her hand and slowly takes the head of his cock into her mouth. She closes her eyes, thinking it will make it easier to

block everything else around her out. She has to open her mouth up wider than she expected and tries to breathe through her nose.

"Oh, shit yeah," Kyle groans.

Ashley pulls back and looks at his cock. And then she closes her eyes and takes it back into her mouth, the head of his cock sliding in over her tongue. She slides forward, taking in more than she did before.

Ashley feels surprised at how large his cock feels in her mouth. His dick is much bigger than the dicks she sucked back in high school. Her heart is pounding and her mind is spinning. "Oh my, I can't believe I'm really doing this!" she thinks to herself as she sucks his dick.

Ashley opens her eyes and looks up to make sure Jessica and Maddison are still there. She can now feel Kyle's hands on her head now, and he's moving his fingers through her pretty hair. He pulls her hair tie out and her hair falls down, flowing onto her neck and back.

"Oh, I'm being such a slut right now," Ashley thinks to herself.

"You're doing good, Ash," Jessica says.

Ashley glances back up at Jessica with Kyle's hard cock in her mouth. Hearing Jessica's reassuring words help Ashley to relax a little bit.

Kyle holds her head with his hands and slowly moves back and then slides his large shaft back into her mouth. Ashley just shuts her eyes, letting his large, warm cock slide back and forth in her mouth. This reminds her of the previous times she's given blowjobs back in high school. But she can't help but feel worried with him pushing it in like this, not wanting take in too much and choke on it.

"Okay, okay... that's good," Jessica says.

Kyle pulls back and his long cock pops out of Ashley's mouth.

Jessica walks over to the lounger on the floor. "Ash, come on over here," she says.

Ashley stands up and slowly starts to make her way over to the lounger. She has the taste of Kyle's cock in her mouth and realizing this turns her on a little more. She looks down as she's moving and tries to hold up her swimming suit bottoms that are nearly falling off her now. She unties the right side strings and quickly tries to tie them again. "I wonder what I'm going to have to do next," she thinks to herself as she finishes up the tie.

Jessica has grabbed some towels from over in the corner and tosses them at the front of the lounger for Kyle. She looks over and sees Ashley beginning to tie up the other side of her sting bikini.

"Um... you can go ahead and take off your swimming suit," Jessica says.

"But... I...," Ashley begs.

"Take it off," Jessica tells her, interrupting her.

Ashley glances over at Kyle and then darts her eyes away. She turns and reaches back to undo the clasp on her swimsuit top.

"No Ash," Jessica says to her, smiling. "Just the bottom part".

Ashley's pulse quickens hearing this. She pauses for moment and collects herself, trying to steady her quivering hands. She slowly grabs the string ties on each hip of her swimsuit around her waist and pulls on them. The ties come undone and her swimsuit around her waist comes right off. She let's go of it and it falls to the floor beside her. She moves one of her legs in front of the other in an attempt to try to hide herself and turns away from Kyle's gaze.

"Good," Jessica says. "Now come over here and lay down."

Ashley moves forward, nervously lowering herself down onto the lounger, not sure what's going to happen next.

She sees Kyle kick off his swimming trunks and he kneels down at the end of the lounger in front of her, adjusting the towels under his knees.

"Now move forward, Ash." Jessica tells her. "Slide on up to the front of it."

Ashley moves herself forward.

"Keep going," Jessica says.

Ashley tries to move forward more. Kyle then reaches down to help her, grabbing her hips and helping her up to the front of the lounger, right in front of him. Her legs are now spread out and up in the air, so she's almost straddling him while leaning back.

Ashley looks down and sees his large, hard cock now aiming straight for her pussy.

"Oh My... Now he's going to fuck me!" Ashley thinks to herself.

"Lay back Ash," Jessica says.

Ashley leans back, lowering herself down onto the lounger. Her heart is racing with nervousness, excitement, adrenaline, and also raw lust at this point.

"I can't believe this is really happening!" Ashley quickly thinks to herself. "What if someone comes to the pool right now? What is he going to be like? What will that huge cock feel like inside me?" she wonders.

Ashley doesn't have to wonder long. Kyle holds her legs up as he moves forward, working the tip of his dick into Ashley's warm, wet cunt.

Ashley looks down and sees his dick pressing into her, parting her lips. Then she feels him enter her.

"OOOhhh," she gasps at the feeling of him inside of her, stretching her pussy. She looks up at him for a moment and then closes her eyes.

Kyle adjusts himself, and then pushes in more, sliding in further. He slides on in until his dick is all the way up inside of her.

"OHHHHH!... Shhhhhhhhhhhh...OHHH my GOSH... you feel so BIG!" she gasps.

Kyle smiles while looking down at her. "Oh yeah. And you feel nice and tight," he says to her.

Kyle pulls back and slides forward, pushing his length all the way back into her. He begins to start a slow rhythm, fucking her gently.

Ashley arches her back a little and throws her head back. She holds onto his arms for support and wraps her legs around him.

"Ahhhhhhhhh", she sighs with pleasure, enjoying the sensation of his large cock sliding back and forth inside of her.

"That's it. Take it like a good little girl," Jessica says.

Ashley wonders if anyone outside can hear her from inside the restroom.

Kyle begins to pick up the pace a little, thrusting forward into her.

Ashley looks up and sees both girls watching her. "Is there ... anyone... out there", she asks Jessica as she's getting fucked.

"No," Jessica replies. "Caitlin will tell us if there is. You're doing good."

Ashley looks up at the ceiling. "What have I gotten myself into?", she wonders as she's rocking back and forth. Her tits bounce up and down some with

each stroke from Kyle. She closes her eyes, feeling nervous and embarrassed, yet really turned on at the same time.

Ashley thinks of her vibrators and toys she has hidden in her bedroom at her parent's house and how she likes to play with them. But this, this is totally different. Getting fucked like this, by this handsome stud in this situation, is just turning her on more and more.

"Shit you feel so good," Kyle says looking down at her as he fucks her.

Ashley looks up at him with her eyes half closed, mouth open. She's beginning to breathe a little heavier now.

"Oh... YOU do... too," Ashley says back to him. She closes her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his cock moving inside her.

He starts to thrust and fuck her now with more force.

"OHHHHhhhh... yes!" Ashley says breathlessly, bouncing back and forth on the lounger, her wet pussy sliding over his rock hard shaft.

Ashley tries to look up at Jessica while she's getting rocked with each thrust. Through half closed eyes she's sees Jessica playing with her pussy as

she watches her. This adds a level of excitement knowing Jessica likes what she's doing.

Ashley looks down between her breasts at the large dick pounding into her. "Mmmmmm... AHHH!", she gasps as she throws her head back, eyes closed. She uses her legs to try to press herself into him, screwing her snatch around him with each stroke.

Ashley knows this is the most turned on she's ever been in her life. It is like her body is starting to take over trying to match his strokes. She tries to look up at Maddison and can barely make out that she's standing there touching her pussy as well.

Grabbing onto Kyle tighter, Ashley can feel herself building up to an orgasm already. She's never felt like this before. The combination of getting fucked at a public pool by hot lifeguard she's never met before, with a huge cock, has her so turned on right now. Jessica and Maddison are watching her. And to top it off, it's been over three long years since the last time she's had sex. Over three long years of denying herself and she's now experiencing the best sex of her life. Over three long years and now...

"OOOOOHHHH...Please... GIVE it to me!!" she says loudly. A part of her can't believe she's talking like this. She realizes she's not being quiet anymore, but she just doesn't care anymore.

"I feel like such a slut right now," she thinks to herself. She runs her hands over his strong shoulders and arms, enjoying how muscular and firm he feels.

And she also likes how hard his large cock is in her tight pussy, stretching her out more than ever before. Both of them are starting to work up a sweat, and an audible "smack" can be heard with each of his thrusts into her.

"Oh, yes... OOOHHH YES... OOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!" she yells.

Kyle keeps on fucking her.

"That's it girl," Jessica says, taking it all in and playing with her pussy as she watches them fuck.

"OOOOHHHH!!", Ashley gasps. She's breathing heavy now and looks up at him and into his eyes.

"OOOHHHH, don't stop!" Ashley begs him. "Please... MMMMMMMM ... OOOOHHH...DON'T stop!!" she begs him loudly. She can feel herself beginning to tighten around him as he continues to fuck her. She's getting so close so she doesn't want him to cum right now.

Meanwhile, outside the restroom, Caitlin can hear everything Ashley's saying, even with the door closed. Now she's anxiously keeping an eye out to see

if anyone else is going to be coming.

"OOOHHHHH... YEAHHHH!!" Ashley says looking up at Kyle, getting rocked over and over, feeling his hard cock pounding into her wet pussy. "OOOOH,

YES... AHHHHH... OOOOOHHHH... YES...FUCK ME!!" she pleads loudly. Ashley doesn't normally talk like this but she just can't help it. She feels so hot right now, overcome with raw lust and desire.

Ashley can sense she's right on the edge. She tries to push herself into him more and more, trying to take in every inch of his cock with each stroke.

"OOOOOOH Yes!!... OOOOOOHHHH YEAHHH!!, I... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!!" she gasps. "I'm...GOING... to Cum!!" she yells.

And she does.

She throws her head back with her mouth agape and holds onto him tightly. Her pussy convulses tightly around his hard cock.

Kyle stops thrusting and just holds onto her as she cums. He enjoys feeling Ashley trying to press her body up into his while she shakes and clutches onto him. Her breasts are pushing up into his chest, their sweaty bodies melding together as one. Her legs throb and kick above him as her orgasm rocks through her mind and body.

"AHHHHH... Fuck!!" she gasps.

Her mind is swimming. Kyle has to work at keeping really still, trying his best to not cum inside her.

Ashley presses herself into him and holds onto him as her orgasm flows through her mind and body. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... AAAAAAHHHHH!!" she gasps and sighs heavily into his ear.

Ashley begins to relax a bit as her orgasm begins to subside a little.

"Now that... is hot," Jessica says while watching. She's stroking her clit with her fingers inside her swimsuit. Maddison is still playing with her pussy as well.

Ashley let's out a long breath, opening her eyes and looking at the ceiling as her orgasm fades.

"Oh... My... Gosh," Ashley says and begins to laugh, covering her flushed face with her hands. She closes her eyes again feeling totally embarrassed after what she's just done.

"Damn that was hot babe," Kyle says looking down at her while still on top of her, his dick still inside her. He begins to gently slide in and out.

Ashley looks sleepily into his eyes, feeling his dick moving inside her once more.

"Okay, okay, that's good," Jessica say quickly. Maddison can sense Jessica's jealousy now at the pleasure Ashley and Kyle are having together.

Kyle pulls out of Ashley and begins to get up.

"Kyle, move over here by the sink," Jessica orders.

"Sure," Kyle says as he steps on over, his large erected cock bouncing up and down in front of him.

Jessica bends down and grabs the towels at the front of the lounger and starts tossing them over at Kyle's feet.

Ashley slowly tries to push herself back up from the lounger, and then notices what Jessica is doing. She thinks she knows what's next.

"Ash, get up and kneel down over here," Jessica instructs her rather coldly.

Ashley slowly tries to get herself up. As she stands up she notices her butt is a little sore from lying back on the lounger while getting fucked. She moves over towards Kyle and then begins to kneel down in front of him.

"There you go. Now you need to suck his dick," Jessica says, with a hint of animosity in her voice. "And to pass this initiation you need to make him cum, and then you need to swallow all of it," she says while looking down at her.

"But..." Ashley mumbles softly. "I... I've um... I've never swallowed before," she says quietly.

"Well then today's you're lucky day," Jessica tells her.

Ashley's had cum in her mouth before, but she's never swallowed it. So this would be a first for her.

"And I don't want to suck his dick right now," Ashley pleads while looking at his shinny rod pointing right at her. "It's been all up inside me."

Jessica laughs. "Well, then we can just stop right now and we can do all of this some other time?" she asks.

Ashley can't help but feel trapped. She closes her eyes and wishes this would all go away.

"You can do it, Ash," Maddison says trying to encourage her. "You're almost done. Just go ahead and finish it."

Ashley opens her eyes and glances up at Maddison, and then looks back at Kyle's cock. He's still hard and it's about a foot in front of her face. She reasons to herself that she can do this. She wants to be open to new things and not be shy about it. "After what I've done this far, I can do this," she tells herself.

Ashley moves forward and adjusts herself on the towels in front of Kyle. She grabs his cock with her hand once more, running her hand up and down it's length and stroking it for a moment. She looks up at him, taking in his handsome looks.

"I can't believe I just got fucked by this hot guy," she thinks to herself. "And now I'm going to not only suck his dick but then swallow his cum for the first time in my life." Her heart begins to pound. The thought of it right now really turns her on and and she can feel her nipples stiffening yet again in her swimsuit top.

Ashley leans forward to begin to suck on his dick. As she does she can smell the scent of her own pussy on his dick but she decides to just go for it.

Ashley takes his dick into her mouth. She notices right away the taste of her pussy on his dick but tries her best to ignore it.

"Awwwwww, Fuck yeah," Kyle says while looking down and watching her.

Ashley decides to work up a pace so she can get this done. She pushes forward, taking in as much of his cock as she can, then pulls back out. Back

and forth she goes starting to work up a rhythm.

"Wow, you go little girl," Jessica says watching her.

Ashley glances up at Kyle, then closes her eyes again as she continues. She tilts her head to the side and moves a little quicker.

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah," Kyle says to her and starts running his fingers through her hair.

Adrenaline courses though Ashley as she sucks his cock. She's not sure why, but as she's doing this she's beginning to feel more confident in herself. She thinks she's doing a good job and wants to keep on going. And she thinks about how she wants to impress Jessica and Maddison, and Kyle as well.

Ashley sucks with even more intensity now. She realizes she's never sucked a dick with this kind of passion before. And as she continues she can sense herself getting more turned on, too.