Ashley's Initiation at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh... yeah," Kyle says while looking down on her.

Ashley can feel Kyle holding her head a little tighter now, and she likes this kind of positive feedback from him. She notices he's starting to sway back and forth with his hips as she sucks his dick.

Ashley holds his cock with one hand and sneaks her other hand down between her legs. She touches her pussy, beginning to finger her wet cunt and rub over her clit.

Kyle runs his fingers through her hair and thinks to himself he can't hold out much longer.

Ashley glances up at Jessica and Maddison as she's bobbing back on forth on his cock. She closes her eyes again and focuses in on sucking his cock.

As she plays with her clit, she moans a little while holding his hard dick in her mouth.

Ashley feels Kyle's hands grab her head tightly. He's picked up the pace of his thrusts and they're longer now, and a little erratic. She knows from experience this means he's about to cum in her mouth. Her heart begins to pound with nerves and anticipation. She glances up at him.

Ashley feels Kyle's cock swell and then turn rock hard inside her mouth. "Oh my gosh!" she panics to herself.

Kyle pulls out and holds his cock right in front of Ashley's open mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!," Kyle groans as he cums, streams of hot cum jet out and splash onto Ashley's face.

Ashley jumps a bit in reaction, but tries to remain still for him. Steam after stream shoots out onto her face and begins running down the side of her mouth and cheek. Some cum falls into her mouth and she can feel it running on down her tongue to the back of her throat.

Ashley tilts her head back and keeps her mouth open for Kyle as he finishes cumming.

"AAAAAWWWWWWWWW... Fuck Yeah," he grunts.

Ashley looks up at him with cum running down her cheeks and some cum about to drip off her chin. She sticks out her tongue and begins to lick some of the cum off the bottom of his dick. A drop of cum from the tip of his dick falls into her open mouth. Cum also begins to drip down from her chin and onto her chest.

"Okay, nice job, Ash," Jessica quickly says. "But make sure you lick it all up and swallow it."

Ashley licks up some cum under his shaft with her tongue and nervously holds it in her mouth. With her heart pounding she then strains to try and swallow it. She closes her eyes. She swallows.

Ashley gags a little on it, and then coughs. She then swallows hard again to try to force it down.

"That wasn't so bad," she reasons to herself while feeling the cum draining down her throat. Right now the thought of swallowing Kyle's cum is actually a turn on for her.

Ashley takes his cock back into her mouth once more and sucks the rest of cum off of it. She let's it go with a "pop".

Kyle quivers a little bit in reaction to this since his cock is pretty sensitive right now.

Ashley feels the cum inside her mouth and she tries to work it to the back of her tongue. She closes her eyes and swallows again, and this time it goes down a little easier. She starts using her fingers to clean the cum off her face. She looks down at it each time and then takes it into her mouth, sucking the cum off her fingers and then swallowing it down.

Kyle and both the girls watch her as she does this. She pulls off more cum from her face, and this time it forms a web stringing between two of her fingers. Ashley looks at it and sticks out her tongue, licking it up. She swallows it and then licks up some more.

"I'm such a slut right now," Ashley thinks to herself. "I can't believe I'm doing this", she thinks, but she has to admit she kind of likes it. She's never swallowed cum before and she's thinking to herself it's really not all that bad.

"Good, you're almost," Jessica starts to say but she's interrupted by Caitlin who runs up and opens the restroom door. "Quick, there's someone coming!!" she yells.

"Oh Shit!!" Kyle says and he starts scrambling around. Quickly he tries to put his swimming trunks back on.

Ashley's heart pounds and she panics. "What am I going to do now?" she thinks to herself.

Maddison and Jessica rush at pulling the lounger back out of the restroom, and Kyle holds the door open for them.

"Quick, quick!" he says to them. "Come on, come on!"

Ashley still has some of Kyle's cum on her face and she's not dressed, and she's in the men's restroom. She goes and picks up the bottom part of her swimming suit and runs towards the door. She holds the swimsuit in front of her crotch as she scampers through the open door and outside, going straight across and into the women's restroom.

"It looks like a soccer mom and her kids," Caitlin says while looking through the pool gate. The mini van pulls to a stop in the parking lot.

Jessica and Maddison set down the lounger and start to get their things together.

Caitlin walks back into the pool area to sit down beside them. They can all hear the mini van doors shutting in the parking lot.

Ashley can, too. She quickly tries to tie the string ties on each hip as fast as she can. "Oh, come on," she nervously thinks to herself trying to tie it, and then she moves to the other side. She has the taste Kyle's cum in her mouth, and the cum on her cheeks and mouth now feels a little cool to her rather than warm.

She then looks into the bathroom mirror and can see the remaining cum on her face. She quickly tries to wipe it off. As she does she can hear kids laughter and it sounds like it's getting closer.

Ashley runs the water in the sink and tries to rinses her face off as the pool gate bangs shut. She notices in the mirror some of Kyle's cum has dripped onto her chest and she tries to wipe it off with her hands while leaning over the sink.

"Mommy, I need to go to the restroom," a little girl says just outside the restroom door.

"Okay Sweetheart," the mom says.

Ashley forgot some cum on her chin and she tries to quickly get it off as well. She has water on her face and chest now and it's mixed in with what remains of Kyle's cum.

Just then the restroom door swings open and in walks the little girl and her mom.

"Why hello there," the mom says.

"Oh, hi," Ashley tries to say, but she's embarrassed with how she sounds. Her voice is garbled from some of the cum in her throat that she's swallowed. She tries to clear her throat and coughs, then she swallows hard, trying to swallow down the cum the just came back up into her mouth.

"Hi," the little girl says while walking past her, looking up at Ashley.

"Hello," Ashley nervously replies, her voice still sounding full. She tries to clear her throat again and coughs, and swallows.

The mom gives Ashley a second look wondering what she's been doing.

Ashley looks over herself quickly in the mirror to make sure she doesn't have any cum left on her face or chest.

"It's going to be a hot one today." the mom says to Ashley, still observing her.

"Yeah... it is," Ashley says and then clears her throat again. She still has some water on her face and chest. She grabs some towels and then starts to wipe her face and around her mouth in the mirror.

The mom gives her a second look, wondering what she's been up to.

"My kids love coming to the pool," the moms says while watching Ashley.

"I do, too," Ashley says nervously. She smiles and walks over with the wet paper towels in her hands and tosses them in the trash. She nervously walks to the door, not making eye contact with the mom, and walks on out.

Kyle is finishing getting the pool cleaned.

Ashley finds a lounger and joins the other girls beside the pool. The other girls then look at each other and laugh.

"What?" Ashley asks.

"Ha ha, that was crazy," Jessica says. She quickly finishes putting on some sunscreen that Maddison brought for all the girls to share. Then she starts to lay out on the lounger.

Maddison and Caitlin spread out their towels on the pool loungers and prepare to catch some sun as well.

Ashley moves up by Jessica and quietly asks, "so, am I in?"

"Yeah, you're good," Jessica replies while lying down on the lounger. Jessica looks away from her and closes her eyes.

Ashley feels relieved that it's over now and she's going to be in the sorority this Fall. She spreads out her towel on a lounger and gets ready to soak up a little sun. She puts on some sunscreen and occasionally glances over at Kyle. Each time she looks over at him she can feel her pulse quicken.

Ashley lays back on the lounger and notices Kyle looking over at her. He's using a pool rake to get a few remaining leaves out of the pool, but he keeps looking over at her. They smile at each other.

A few moments later the mom walks into the pool area and sees Kyle.

"Hi," the mom says to him. She can't help but take in his handsome looks.

"Hello," Kyle says.

"It's uh... it's going to be hot out here today," the mom says to him while trying to find a place for her and her kids to sit down.

"Oh yeah," Kyle replies, smiling as he looks back over at Ashley. He's finding it hard to not look over at her.

Ashley looks back him and smiles. She's not being shy now, and she's not averting her eyes away from him.

"Yeah," Kyle says. "Today is a great day."