Ashley's Inner Circle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes Ashley B was permitted to do this until the other girl asked to return the favour, or better yet fuck her with a toy, but she suspected that this wouldn't be one of those times, as Vanessa seemed felt she had something to prove. Sure enough Vanessa eventually grabbed both of their hands and shoved both Ashley's deeper into her pussy and ass respectively.

This made it harder to swallow cum, but Ashley B still got a decent amount by keeping her mouth open, and maybe more importantly she continued pleasing her friend by keeping her tongue out so Vanessa bashed her cunt against it. Which was most likely out of instinct rather than intention, but it still did the trick.

Of course while it was tragic she couldn't swallow the majority of Vanessa's cum Ashley B would still be able to collect some of it from her face. Or better yet the other Ashley could do it for her. Most importantly of all, Ashley B loved the feeling of someone cumming on her face, as it made her feel like a total slut. Maybe even their slut, depending who it was. And oh, did she love being Vanessa's slut.

Because it was always more fun when she could guarantee she was going to get ass fucked while having a face full of cum, and that would definitely be the case tonight. So while it wasn't her favourite Ashley B was very satisfied with what they were currently doing, and was sad when it ended.

That sadness didn't last long, as after initially pulling their faces away from her fuck holes Vanessa grinned, stepped aside and then smashed their heads together. Not literally, just to ensure their lips were pressed together so they could share the taste of Vanessa's cum, pussy and ass juices. Which of course both blondes eagerly did for several long minutes, only breaking apart so they could lick each other's faces.

Mostly Ashley T licking Ashley B's face, although the star of Pretty Little Liars was happy to return the favour, just to make the other Ashley giggle more than anything else. Then a gentle cough caused them to turn to find Vanessa wearing a strap-on, causing both of them to grin widely and happily.

"So, who wants to get ass fucked?" Vanessa teased.

"Oh, I do." Ashley Tisdale replied.

"I do." Ashley Benson replied, virtually at the same time.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, that's what I like to hear. Too little butt sluts, desperate for me to fuck them. But how will I ever choose?" Vanessa pretended to think about it for a few seconds, before grinning wickedly, "I know... how about a competition? Yeah, you two anal whore can get into the position you belong, face down and spreading your cheeks, and then start begging to get your asses fucked. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh, then whoever convinces me she wanted more badly than the other. Sound fair? Good. And don't worry, the runner-up gets ass fucked too, mmmmm, because I can never neglect either one of you,. We're just seeing who I butt fuck first. Now ready, set... go!"

Which was all it took to do as they were told, Ashley Tisdale being the one to get in position first and begin the begging, "Please Vanessa, please fuck my ass! Fuck my slutty little ass like the anal whore I am! Mmmmm, butt fuck me first. Please? I wanted so bad. Mmmmm, I want your dick in my ass sooooo bad, mmmmm, please give it to me. Give me your dick. Please Vanessa, ass fuck me like only you can."

Giving the other Ashley chance to speak as she watched Vanessa slowly strap on a cock and covering it with lube Ashley Benson gave her a knowing grin which pleaded pick me, and then obeyed, "Fuck me, fuck my slutty little ass hole, mmmmm, oh please Vanessa, fuck me! Ass fuck me like the anal whore I am, right in front of your little girlfriend. Show her what a little butt buster you really are. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, show her by butt fucking another girl in front of her for the very first time. You want that, don't you? It's why you're here, so do it. Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, mmmmm, prove to your little girlfriend you weren't lying, and you have at least one former co-star desperate for the pleasure you can give her when you fuck her ass."

"Mmmmm, tough choice." Vanessa admitted thoughtfully, looking back and forth between them before apologetically saying, "Sorry Ash, you're my girl, and I love you, I really do, but the other Ashley is right. We are here so you can watch me butt fuck this Pretty Little Liar, so spread her cheeks for me so you can get the best possible view of me owning this whore butt."

"Yes Vanessa." Ashley T replied, although she was unable to hide her disappointment.

"Oh don't worry, your next." Vanessa promised.

Vanessa just listened to the little anal slut beg at first, then she grabbed onto Ashley's butt-plug and slowly pulled it out of her ass. Then, because she just couldn't resist teasing her friend a little more, Vanessa pushed the plug back in and then repeated the process, much to Ashley's clear annoyance.

A few times she didn't even pull it out all the way, just to the point where the widest part of the plug was stretching Ashley's ass hole and then pushing it back in. Of course it had been way too long since Vanessa had butt fucked this Ashley, or any Ashley for that matter, so she could only tease her for so long before the desire to really abuse that ass became overwhelming.

When it did Vanessa pressed the tip of the butt-plug which had been inside her friend's ass all day against her girlfriend's lips, her Ashley eagerly opening her mouth and allowing the toy to be pushed inside. Then Ashley began greedily sucking it, although Vanessa was barely aware of it as she was too busy grabbing a firm hold of her strap-on dick and ramming it into the other Ashley's ass, that Ashley crying out loudly in pleasure as she was roughly invaded.

She then continued crying out in pleasure, and shamelessly begging to be butt fucked, as Vanessa buried her full-length in that extremely frequently used fuck hole, not stopping until her thighs came to rest against those juicy cheeks, announcing every single inch of her dick was in Ashley Benson's butt.

After a series of happy noises Ashley B moaned, "Mmmmmm yessssss, every inch. Every inch of your big dick right up my ass! Oh please, please fuck me! It feels sooooooo goooooooodddddd! So good to have my slutty little ass filled with strap-on cock, but I need more! I need you to fuck me! Please Vanessa, fuck my ass! Oooooooh yessssssss, fuck it right in front of your little girlfriend. Ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk yessssssss!"

For a few long seconds Vanessa ignored her friend and just savoured the moment of being buried in this beautiful butt again. Also while this Ashley was the biggest anal whore and she'd ever met was proud of the fact that she was sodomised multiple times a day by her PLL co-stars it was still nice to give her slutty ass a chance to recover from what was a hard and fast back door violation even by their standards.

Besides, at worst it was a great way to tease her incredibly submissive friend. Not that it was that long before Vanessa started pumping her strap-on in and out of Ashley's slutty little back hole, which of course caused the star of Pretty Little Liars to continue crying out in pleasure and beg for more. Although it quickly became more the former than the latter as the anal whore got what she wanted.

They both did, Vanessa thought with a wicked grin, as thanks to her beautiful girlfriend continuing to spread her friend's butt cheeks she got a great view of her dick pumping in and out of that pretty little forbidden hole, which just made such a perfect fuck hole. Oh yes, all of a sudden it was like they were back on the set of Spring Breakers and having the time of their lives.

The only problem was that while she and Ashley Benson were very much getting what they wanted her beloved Ashley Tisdale wasn't, and that broke Vanessa's heart. However if she wanted to be a good top then Vanessa was going to have to remain strong and not wimp out, and as long as her girlfriend didn't freak out that was exactly what she was going to do.

Ashley Tisdale wasn't freaking out, which honestly surprised her given that her face was inches away from where a big dildo was pumping in and out of another girl's ass hole. It was something she could have never imagined herself doing a few months ago, especially not while sucking on a butt-plug which had been inside the other bottom's bottom only a few moments ago.

However now she was doing it she thought it was unbelievably hot, and while she was a little jealous that Vanessa was fucking someone else mostly she was jealous of the other Ashley for getting an ass full of cock. But she was confident that her ass would get some dick soon, given just how obsessed Vanessa was with her ass, and the fact that she'd been promised an ass fucking, so her biggest current concern was a lack of butt cream on the plug.

Which was taken care of when Vanessa suddenly pulled the strap-on out of one Ashley's ass and presented it to the other, while simply ordering, "Suck it!"

Quickly spitting out the thoroughly cleaned butt-plug Ashley wrapped her lips around the head of that big cock and moaned as she tasted another girl's ass for the first time in her life. Sure, she had tasted her own countless times, and thoroughly enjoyed rimming Vanessa, but this was the deepest part of another girl's ass and thus was a whole new level of ass to mouth for her.

Unsurprisingly she instantly loved it, further cementing her place as an ATM loving bottom, who thankfully had a total top like Vanessa Hudgins to give her what she so desperately needed. Including the things Ashley had no idea that she wanted and/or needed, like tasting a girl's ass on another girl's strap-on.

After savouring the moment and the perverted flavour for a few wonderfully long seconds Ashley began eagerly sucking the head of the toy clean and then began to bob her head up and down the first few inches of the shaft. Soon after that Ashley took the dick even further, pushing it into her throat and choking herself before repeating the process.

She mostly kept her eyes closed to concentrate on her breathing, and just forcing herself forwards, but with every little process she made Ashley looked up into the eyes of her beautiful top, who grinned down at her lustfully the entire time, and of course provided her with a little verbal encouragement.

"Mmmmm yeah, that's my girl. Suck my cock! Suck another girl's ass off my cock!" Vanessa encouraged her girlfriend gleefully, "Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, mmmmm, big day for you, huh Ash? Your first threesome. First time with another girl, who isn't me. And now, your first time tasting another girl's ass. Oh, I know you've rimmed me, but this is different, isn't it? Yesssssss, it's tasting the deepest part of another girl's butt on a cock! Mmmmmm, a strap-on cock, your girlfriend used to butt fuck another girl. You love it, don't you? Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, you love tasting another girl's ass on my strap-on cock, and watching me sodomising another girl in front of you, because you're filthy little slut! All us Disney girls are filthy little sluts! Oh fuck yeah, suck it! Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Desperately wanting to please Vanessa, and show of how well she had been trained, Ashley forced herself on even as her eyes teared up and it became virtually impossible to breathe. It was all worth it for the sense of satisfaction she got when she stuffed the entire thing into her windpipe, and more importantly the happy little giggle that Vanessa let out and the proud look on her face.

Sadly shortly after that Vanessa returned her dick to the other Ashley's ass, although she only fucked it for a few minutes before Ashley got a freshly coated cock to suck, and then the process was repeated over, and over, over again. And then Ashley got what she really wanted.

"Okay girls, switch places." Vanessa ordered.

"Awww Vanessa, that was just getting good!" Ashley B whined.

"Please, like you don't love every part of this." Vanessa pointed out, causing that Ashley to giggle in agreement, "Besides, my girl has been waiting patiently for her turn while your greedy ass has been getting all the fun. And you know you'll be getting your ass fucked soon again. So quit your whining and do as you're told."

"Well, I am looking forward to tasting that ass." Ashley B giggled in acknowledgement as she and the other Ashley did as they were told.

"And you'll get it." Vanessa murmured dismissively while staring at the beautiful sight in front of her, "When I'm good and ready."

Vanessa was actually surprised there wasn't more whining given what a greedy little anal whore Ashley Benson was. Obviously her friend was trying to be nice, because her girlfriend was still new to this. Or maybe Ashley B was just eager to taste Ashley T's butt. Whatever the case Vanessa wasn't about to spend a long time on it.

Not when she was presented with Ashley Tisdale's perfect ass. The perfect ass she had been obsessed with ever since discovering her love for fucking ass, and the one ass she had wanted to fuck above all others. And now it was hers. All hers. And it was being presented to her, Ashley Benson slowly spreading the cheeks of Ashley Tisdale and presenting Vanessa Hudgins with her cute little plugged back door.

For a few long seconds Vanessa just admire the sight, then she grabbed onto the little plug and slowly pulled it out. She briefly considered teasing this Ashley in the same way that she had teased the other, but after all the fun she' just had pumping butt she can't possibly wait another second to violate that cute little butt hole.

So she didn't, other than to push the butt-plug into her friend's mouth of course, barely taking a second to enjoy watching that Ashley go to town on that plugged before pressing the tip of her cock against the other Ashley's ass hole and then pushing forwards. To her credit she pushed forward slowly, although admittedly that was as much for her own enjoyment as her girlfriend's comfort.

Thanks to the butt-plug and months of nearly non-stop ass poundings that little ring stretched fairly easily to accept the head of Vanessa's cock inside it, and thanks to both those things and the fact that Vanessa was going slow Ashley T cried out with pure joy as she was anally violated.

Well that, and Ashley Tisdale was clearly a natural anal whore with an ass made for fucking, a fact which was once again proven as Vanessa slowly but surely pushed every single inch of her dick into her girlfriend's bowels and Ashley just kept moaning, gasping and whimpering in pure pleasure. Then when Vanessa's thighs came to rest against those cute little butt cheeks Vanessa chose to take a few seconds to savour the moment. Which was a few seconds too long for her little anal whore.

Desperately wanting to be fucked Ashley T cried out, "Fuck me Vanessa, mmmmm, fuck me! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I love your cock in my ass baby! I love it! I love your cock in my ass! But I want more! Ooooooo yeahhhhhhh, I wanna be fucked! Ass fuck me Vanessa, ass fuck me in front of Ashley! Mmmmm, the other Ashley. You were, mmmmmm, you were right about me. I'm a filthy little slut, ohhhhhh, who wants to be butt fucked in front of another girl, ooooooh, just like you butt fucked that girl in front of me. Please? Please Vanessa, fuck me in the butt like the filthy little Disney girl slut I am! Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, aaaaaaahhhhhhh, fuck me!"

Chuckling with wicked delight Vanessa paused longer than she intended just to hear her bitch continue pleading and begging, and then while still grinning Vanessa finally started pumping her hips back and forth, causing the dildo to pump in and out of that slutty little shit hole.

Which of course caused Ashley T to moan, gasp and whimper again with pure pleasure, her words trailing off as she became distracted by that pleasure. Not that Vanessa minded. No, she was too busy with the perfect sight in front of her, which was being perfectly displayed by Ashley B. Which was why it took so long for her to notice that her friend was looking at her expectantly.

Ashley Benson couldn't blame Vanessa Hudgins for getting so preoccupied with Ashley Tisdale's ass. She knew just how badly her friend had pined for the other Ashley, and now she saw them together she had to admit, they made a good couple. Even better than she thought. Because yeah, Vanessa made a great butt fucker, and Ashley T had a great butt begging to be fucked.

That, and how well they gelled, made them perfect for each other. But maybe above all else Ashley couldn't blame Vanessa because she was also finding herself captivated by the other Ashley's ass hole stretching around that big dildo that was pumping in and out of it.

Even before she had lost her anal cherry Ashley Benson had been fascinated by butt sex. She'd watched so much porn frantically masturbated imagine it was her own back door being violated, but in the process she had also developed a love for just watching an ass being stretched like that.

When it was someone she knew, and/or famous, giving and/or receiving it made the whole experience that much more enjoyable, for a few long minutes she became lost in just watching the sodomy. Although it was not long before the craving to have her own back hole violated again caused Ashley to fill nothing but jealousy while watching Vanessa butt fuck the girl her dreams, and she looked up at her friend expectantly. And when that didn't work she got her attention.

"Can I suck your cock?" Ashley B pleaded, giving Vanessa the puppy dog eyes, "Please? I want to taste your girlfriend's ass! Mmmmm, I want to taste your girlfriend's ass on your big dick, mmmmm, like she tasted mine on it. Oh yes, come on Vanessa, you know we're both shameless ass to mouth whores who desperately crave the taste of butt, so why let your girlfriend have all the fun? Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, we're supposed to be sharing you. Sharing your big cock. So please, give it to me. Give me your big cock take a fresh from girlfriend's ass and shoving deep down my throat. Throat fuck me if you want, I don't care. I just want to taste Ashley Tisdale's butt!"

"Then do it!" Vanessa grinned, pulling her dick out of her girlfriend's butt and pressing into the other blonde's lips, "Suck it! Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, that's it Benson, clean that cock! Clean it of my girlfriend's butt cream! Ooooooooh yeahhhhhhh, that's so hot! Oh fuck! Suck it! Suck it good! Oooooooohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

As soon as she had that permission Ashley B eagerly wrapped her lips around that cock and begin greedily sucking Ashley T's ass from it. Unlike the other Ashley she had tasted the asses of other girls a lot before this little threesome. She could remember the first time vividly, as of course it had been Lucy Hale, the only member of the PLL cast to be as big an anal whore as she was.

Ashley had immediately loved it, almost as much as the taste of her own butt, that very special night filled with her tasting Lucy's ass over, and over, and over again. Her own too. This Ashley's ass wasn't quite as good as her own or Lucy's. Then again she was admittedly biased, and it was still incredibly yummy.

Yummy enough that she was soon shoving it into her throat so she could get every drop. Okay, that was also because she was hoping for some attention to her greedy ass hole, or to just get more of it shortly after Vanessa inevitably rammed her dick back up the other Ashley's butt.

Unsurprisingly she was granted the latter first, Vanessa pulling the dildo away from her as soon as it was clean and then shoving it straight into the other blonde's waiting back door, thankfully only giving it half a dozen thrusts before returning it to her hungry mouth. This process was repeated a few times, before finally she got what she really wanted.

"Okay girls, now I want you both face down and spreading your own cheeks for me. Oh yes Benson, mmmmm good girl. That's exactly what I want. Two beautiful girl side by side, just waiting to be sodomised. Two asses side by side, and both greedy for my cock."