Ashley's Inner Circle Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley Tisdale was disappointed by this, because not only did it mean that she was only a few seconds away from Vanessa's beautiful cock being taken away from her greedy back hole, but she wouldn't have the consolation of getting to tasting the other Ashley's ass. Or even watch as it stretched for Vanessa's strap-on, which was nowhere near as good as getting her own stretched, or tasting ass, but it was certainly better than nothing.

Although nothing was an exaggeration, as she stood still just about look over her shoulder to see the beautiful sight of Vanessa behind her, or the other Ashley, looking so incredibly breath-taking as she took another woman's bottom for her pleasure.

Of course Vanessa was always breath-takingly beautiful, but there was something extra special about watching her while she was taking an ass. She just looked so confident, powerful, and happy, all of which warned Ashley's heart. And the fact that her tits were bouncing back and forth certainly didn't hurt.

Occasionally Vanessa would even notice her watching, and give her a little smile or chuckle of delight, which again warmed Ashley's heart, and another part of her. Although this time she turned her head so it didn't intensify the pleasure she was feeling. No, sometimes it made her even more jealous that the other Ashley was receiving what she constantly craved.

As turning her head like that hurt she couldn't keep it up for long, but she didn't have too as she got something else. Namely Ashley B, who it turned out was facing her as soon as she pressed her own face against the bed sheets, Ashley T turning her head to find this was the case.

The other Ashley then playfully stuck out her tongue and giggled, before concentrating on the pleasure she was receiving, because unfortunately she had barely got into position when Vanessa pulled her cock out of one butt and pushed it into another. Although equally it was not long before Vanessa returned her cock to her ass hole as the process was repeated over and over again.

Along the way Vanessa ordered, "Kiss! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, I want to see you two hot bitches kissing while I fuck you. Oh fuck yeah, just like that! Mmmmm, kiss bitches! Fucking kiss! Ooooooooh fuck, mmmmm shit!"

Simultaneously the two bottoms lent forward as best they could and press their lips together, both obviously wanting to impress the top. They both probably wanted too. Ashley T certainly did, and she couldn't think of any reason Ashley B wouldn't, especially considering how eagerly she was kissing her. And especially considering what encouragement this got from Vanessa, not just in the form of verbal encouragement but actually beginning sodomising them a little harder and faster.

This in turn made them moaning into each other's mouths, making this very special occasion even more special. After all, Ashley loved kissing girls, tonight had proven that, it was even better when there was a strap-on up her ass while was happening. Then again everything was better with a strap-on up her ass.

Ashley Benson would definitely agree with that especially when both the strap-on fucking her ass was attached to such a beautiful woman who knew exactly what she was doing like Vanessa Hudgins, and the woman kissing her was the gorgeous Ashley Tisdale.

It was an addition to the fun which on its own might have made her, and definitely the other Ashley, want to beg for more, but with the added stimulation of Vanessa beginning to sodomise her harder made it increasingly difficult for Ashley to hold back from begging.

Luckily she had years of experience at this point, and could just about manage it. But also she could tell the other Ashley wouldn't be so lucky, and she decided since the other two were a couple she'd let the other girl to 'out do' her when it came to holding back.

"Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Ashley B finally cried out, "Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, pound my ass hole! No, mmmmm, don't just pound it... fucking destroy it! Destroy my ass hole! Gape it wide open to prove to your little girlfriend what an amazing ass wrecker you are! Mmmmm, that you're completely and totally a top. That all your female co-stars lay awake at night thinking of you fucking their asses. Oh please Vanessa, show us both what you can do. Ooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddddd, I remember you been good. mmmmmm, but not this good. Yessssssss, you got so much better! But I want to see how much better. I want to see you destroy my butt hole, ooooooh, and so does your little girlfriend. Look at her Vanessa! She wants to be butt fucked as hard as I do, ohhhhhhh, so we can both cum for you. Please Vanessa, make me cum, ohhhhhhhh, make me cum by destroying my little bitch hole! Oh fuck! Ah God! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddd!"

It was pretty clear that Vanessa saw right through this, and no doubt continued sodomising them both for longer because of it, which was more than fine by both of them. But when she next switched back to her Vanessa pushed her hand away from her cheeks and began rapidly increasing the pace until Ashley B found herself on the edge of climax.

Vanessa then kept her there for a few long seconds, before giving her what she so desperately wanted at that point. Which of course was not just one climax, but multiple climaxes, one after the other for a few long moments, making it impossible for Ashley to think coherently.

The next thing she was really aware of was whimpering pathetically as Vanessa pulled her cock out of her ass, shoved it into the other Ashley's butt and repeated the process, albeit by maybe giving that Ashley a more brutal rectum wrecking. Then again it was hard for Ashley to tell just how hard a top fucked her ass when she was cumming, as the pleasure was just a little too overwhelming for her to properly analyse it.

Or anything really. But she kind of hoped that this wasn't just Vanessa giving her girlfriend what she so desperately wanted, and she too had received this exact same treatment moment ago from her friend.

Seriously, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh and Ashley Tisdale's squeals of ecstasy was one of the most intoxicating things she'd ever seen. Except maybe when Vanessa had been in that position. Oh yes, Ashley's exhausted mind suddenly remembered their other Spring Breakers co-star Selena Gomez 'putting Vanessa in her place' with a rectum wrecking easily this devastating.

Maybe even more so, although it was definitely close. Both girls had similar expressions of blissful submission and enraptured dominance on their faces and cum was squirting out of the submissive one's cunt just as forcefully, although admittedly Ashley Tisdale's booty might have looked a little better jiggling against Vanessa's thighs than Vanessa's butt had looked jiggling against Selena's thighs. But not by much.

Vanessa was also briefly reminded of her admittedly very enjoyable submission to Selena while sodomising her girlfriend. It was something which was always on the back of her mind, as she was determined to be the top a total bottom like Ashley Tisdale deserved, something which was used too during a nice hard butt fucking.

Oh yes, at times like this when she had a beautiful girl on all fours and bouncing her cute little booty back against her while using every ounce of her strength to slam the other girl's butt hole Vanessa forgot all about any previous submission and became the total top she so desperately wanted to be. The total butt buster. The total butt busting top which both these beautiful blondes needed right now.

Ironically just before Ashley Benson had started begging Vanessa was vividly recalling an extremely similar night, except she had been the one kissing her Spring Breakers co-star, while another one went back and forth between their butt hole. And another time she had been in that position, except instead of having to wait her turn Miley Cyrus was there as well, making sure both she and the Pretty Little Liar were sodomised at the same time.

Then there was a pretty hot one night with the main cast of Pretty Little Liars, but before she could remembered to vividly Ashley Benson started begging, and she just went berserk. And then after she had given her friend what she wanted her girlfriend started pleading for her turn.

"Me too!" Ashley T loudly pleaded over the sound of the other blonde cumming, "Butt fuck me too Vanessa! Wreck my ass in front of your little friend. Oh God, I wanna cum just like this. Cum with your big cock in my ass like a bitch. Mmmmmm, an anal loving little bitch. Your anal loving little bitch! Oh Vanessa, prove I'm nothing but your anal loving little bitch. Prove it to your little friend, at least, by butt fucking me hard and deep in front of her and making me cum just like she is now. Please, please, please, give it to me. Oh please Vanessa, surely it's my turn now? Oh yes, mmmmm, fuck me! Fuck my slutty little ass! Oh fuck, mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, ooooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss!"

Honestly it was hard not to immediately switch holes as soon as her precious girlfriend started begging, but Vanessa felt she owed it to her friend to properly finish the job. So she gave her one more hard climax, or maybe two, and then she abruptly switched to Ashley Tisdale's ass hole to give her the same treatment she had been giving Ashley Benson.

Thankfully after the intense sodomising she had just been given her, and the nearly non-stop butt fuckings her girlfriend had been joyfully taking, every inch of that dildo was slammed up Ashley's ass with the greatest of ease, and of course she cried out loudly because of it. Although not as much as when Vanessa begun sodomising her, and certainly not to the point she had built up to giving her precious girlfriend everything she had left.

She didn't have nearly as much in the tank as she would have liked, given that the sheer joy of so totally dominating two women at once and the constant bashing against her clit caused Vanessa to cum over, and over, and over again. The first time was shortly after she made Ashley Benson cum for the first time that night with a cock up her ass, and honestly it didn't feel like it really stopped after that.

It only got more intense when she switched to her girlfriend's most private hole. Honestly the next thing Vanessa knew was that she was collapsing down on equally exhausted Ashley, the two of them then lying together in a sweaty heap as they tried to regain a scrap of energy.

Then once she had recovered enough Vanessa pressed a few kisses over her girlfriend's shoulders, neck and cheeks and whispered, "God Ash, I love you so much."

Which of course caused Ashley T to grin dreamily in response and moan, "I love you too Vanessa."

"Awww, you guys are so cute." Ashley B beamed, before quickly following it up with, "Now get up and let me clean that cock one more time."

"One more time?" Vanessa grinned, "You think I'm done with you?"

"Well, I hope not." Ashley B grinned, before pointing out, "But you're gonna need a break, right? So the point stands."

"I guess." Vanessa shrugged, before grinning again, "But you two sluts know what I want to see first."

Ashley T cried out with disappointment as Vanessa started pulling her cock out of her ass, but she quickly whimpered obediently, "Yes Vanessa."

The only response Ashley Benson gave was to grin wickedly and immediately turn around, which was more than enough to expose her gaping ass hole. But then she slowly bent over and spread her cheeks, emphasising Vanessa's handiwork, and despite her best efforts Vanessa just couldn't resist looking at it for a few long seconds.

Although Vanessa stopped moving her cock, so that when her gaze returned to the other Ashley's butt hole she could enjoy watching inch after inch of her cock sliding out of it, her girlfriend even being a good bitch and remembering to reach back to spread her cheeks so she would get the best possible view of it. And after that, Ashley Tisdale's gaping ass hole.

Again being a good bitch Ashley T stayed where she was so Vanessa could take a few long seconds to enjoy that view, before she positioned herself next to the other Ashley, bending over beside her and also exposing her thoroughly gaped forbidden hole.

With practised ease Vanessa grabbed her phone without having to look away from that twisted sight, and then she started taking some photos, mementos of this special occasion. The two blondes even well-trained enough to look behind them for a couple of shots, the difference being that her girlfriend was adorably bashful about it, while her friend was shameless. Then Vanessa gave Ashley B what she wanted. Sort of.

"Good girls. Now, suck my cock..." Vanessa ordered, deliberately keeping her command vague for a few long seconds, before quickly clarifying as her friend made a move, "Both of you! Mmmmm yeahhhhh, I want both Ashley Benson and Ashley Tisdale to suck my cock at the same time. Oh yes, share those butt juices like the well-behaved ATM sluts you are!"

"Awww, no fair." Ashley B pouted, slowly turning around.

"Why?" Ashley T questioned, struggling to do the same, "It sounds fun to me."

"I guess, but I hate sharing." Ashley B grumbled, before correcting herself, "Oh who am I kidding? I love sharing! Mmmmm, I just love being greedy more."

Because of that, and the fact that she had more time to recover, Benson dived forward and wrapped her mouth around the head of Vanessa's ass flavoured dick. This prompted Tisdale to exclaimed an annoyed, 'hey', but it was barely audible over the sound of Benson moaning happily at tasting the other Ashley's ass, and her own.

Although to her credit she did this slowly and gently, and then pulled her mouth away from it, allowing the other Ashley to do the same and finished cleaning the head so they both got a decent amount of butt cream. Then Tisdale bobbed her head up and down the dick a little, before moving back and allowing Benson to take over.

This pattern was then repeated a few times while one Ashley began licking the lower half of the dildo, meaning there was very little ass cream by the time she started deep throating the toy cock. Not that it stopped them of course. No, these were two twisted and well-trained bottoms eager to please their top, and Vanessa was very pleased.

Especially as she continued taking souvenir photos throughout the ATM fun. Then after a little rest she made good on her words to fuck them again, the threesome lasting most of the night until Ashley Benson had to leave, leaving Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens to snuggle up like the lovebirds they were. All in all it was a very successful night.