Ashley's Japanese Sex Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers

I felt Oni moving to stand as well, so I moved back and stood up. Ikumi held her arms out to hug me and I happily shared the embrace. She was about six inches shorter than I, so my tits were almost in her face. I dipped my knees enough that I was able to squash them against her tits instead. She gave me a big grin and then headed for the water. Oni had watched me hug Ikumi and had clearly waited for her own turn. She was about the same height as Ikumi and so I had to bend a little to make sure our breasts crushed against each other. Her gaze was fixed on them.

Then we went into the bath to join the others. Mitsuki and Fumiko were sitting on the far side where they could look back to the wash area. I sat opposite them so I could perve and Ikumi and Oni took up places either side of me.

"Do you do this with girls many times?" Mitsuki asked me.

"Not all the time, just sometimes, especially when they are pretty," I told her. The giggles that followed the translation led me to believe they appreciated being called pretty. I slid my right hand onto Oni's thigh and my left onto Ikumi's, stroking along their smooth skin beneath the water.

Ikumi immediately placed her hand on my thigh in response. It seemed however that I needed to be the one to push things forward, so I teased my fingers up towards their pussies. Ikumi spread her legs and slid her bottom forward on the seat to make it easier for me, while Oni seemed a little unsure of herself. My left hand closed over Ikumi's pussy while I turned to face Oni a little. I noticed her glance flicking to my breasts regularly, so I decided to make it a bit easier for her. I slid from the seat, clearly disappointing Ikumi, then turned and knelt in the water facing the two girls. I moved in front of Oni and Ikumi slid across to where I had been sitting so she was closer to us both.

I reached out for Oni's hands and brought them up to my breasts, holding them beneath mine and squeezing gently. Her eyes widened and her gaze was glued to the sight of our hands on my large tits.

"Oppai," she said in quiet amazement.

"What is oppai?" I asked Mitsuki, glancing back over my shoulder.

"Big breasts," she replied with a grin. "Many Japanese men like oppai. Australian men too?"

"Most of them," I agreed with a laugh. I could feel Oni's hands feeling me without my prompting her and dropped mine away. I reached for Ikumi's pussy again and she slid her butt forward and parted her legs. I managed to slip two fingers into her wet pussy and she humped gently against them.

I heard Fumiko asking something and Oni turned to her and simply said "Hai," with a big grin before saying something longer. I turned to look at Mitsuki for translation.

"She asked if it was exciting to feel another girl's breasts. Ikumi said yes and that she should try it too. Especially yours."

"Mmm, she's welcome to," I told Mitsuki. "So are you if you want to."

"You don't mind?" Mitsuki asked.

"No, I love it," I assured her. "I'd really like to have you feel them." She gave me a shy smile, then took Fumiko's hand and led her across the bath. I slipped my fingers from Ikumi's pussy and quickly sucked them, sharing a secret smile with her, then turned enough to face Mitsuki and Fumiko. They each took a turn at feeling my breasts. Mitsuki was less shy than Fumiko, who began painfully so, but eventually warmed up to the activity.

While they felt me up, I reached back to Oni and took her hand again. Though rather than put it on my breast, I placed it on Ikumi's.

They both giggled and had a quick chat in Japanese, but I saw Ikumi turn toward Oni and feel her small breast at the same time. I took a chance on fondling the two girls that were feeling me up. Mitsuki happily allowed me to, while Fumiko allowed it, but looked embarrassed. Happily she didn't stop me, however. Her nipples really were quite chunky and I wondered what my chances would be of eventually getting to suck on one.

Clearly, based on what had happened thus far, my chances were going to be best with Ikumi, so I decided she was where I should start. Fumiko and Mitsuki had both released my breasts, so I turned back to the first two girls who were still happily playing with each other's breasts. I took Ikumi's hand and prompted her to stand up. I did as well and took her in my arms. Rather than just hug her though, I kissed her, slipping my tongue between her lovely pouty lips. I was pleased with how readily she returned my advances. When we reached a natural break point, rather than go back for another kiss, I squatted down in the water, took her breasts in my hands and then sucked on her right nipple, drawing gasps of surprise from the three girls who were watching.

I rolled her nipple around in my mouth and pulled it gently with my teeth, seeing how she would react and what she liked. I switched nipples and was just really starting to get into it when there was a noise from the change area. Everyone did a quick little panic and took their seats again. Three older women walked into the wash area. I sighed in disappointment and then quickly turned to whisper to Mitsuki.

"When you can, tell the girls I will be back here at one am. I really hope you'll all want to sneak down here as well."

I blew Ikumi a kiss before any of the older women were in position to see and headed out of the onsen. The onsen water wasn't the only thing dripping from my body, I assure you.

Darren was of course keen to hear all about what had transpired and became the beneficiary of my raging desire. I rode him hard, thinking about the chance of getting to lick some Japanese pussy. While I rode him I described the girls' naked bodies and told him just what I wanted to do to them. We both came really hard.

I lay down eventually and tried to sleep, my phone alarm set for ten to one in the morning. I slept restlessly after a while and at about twenty to one, started watching the minutes tick by on my phone. I killed the alarm before it even sounded and crept out of bed.

Darren slept on. I hoped his dreams were as good as the adventure I was hoping to have.

I quietly made my way through the hotel and entered the onsen; thankful it was empty. I had no reason to think it wouldn't be, but there was always that risk.

I was alone. I sat on the edge, feet dangling in the hot water, legs spread, fingers teasing my pussy while I watched the entrance. About ten minutes had passed and I was about to give up hope when I heard the sounds of people quietly entering. Moments later Ikumi appeared in the doorway, peeking cautiously within. The grin on her face when she saw me mirrored my own and I stood up to go toward her. We met just outside the bath in a naked hug. I could probably have had them sneak to my room, but I think the fact they were entering the onsen naked influenced my thinking. I was pleased to see the other three girls all follow in behind Ikumi with various degrees of confidence. I took a moment to kiss Ikumi, tongue swirling around in her mouth, hands roaming her body before welcoming the others. Oni and Mitsuki were both happy to hug me, which was pleasing, but Fumiko held back a little nervously.

I turned Ikumi toward the wash area and indicated I wanted to wash her body again. She smiled and moved to sit on the stool, but I had her stand up instead. There were shower nozzles on the end of flexible hoses. If you stood up, they weren't quite long enough to get over your head, but they'd reach the shoulders, which was enough for what I wanted. I sprayed her down with the warm water, then set the nozzle aside and soaped her up. I motioned to the others to help me if they wanted to. Oni gave a smile and joined me and Mitsuki even joined in, resulting in six hands roaming all over Ikumi's body. Mine was the only hand to slip between her legs, though.

As I fingered her, she said something to Fumiko, who stood quietly watching. Fumiko disappeared back to the dressing area and then reappeared with one of the little plastic baskets of toiletries I'd seen outside the hotel rooms.

Ikumi pointed at my pussy, then her pussy, then the basket. "Hageta?" she asked me and took a razor from the basket and handed it to me.

I grinned at her.

"Hai!" I said enthusiastically with a little bob of my head. The other girls had obviously been told what Ikumi was intending because they didn't react with any sense of shock. I took the razor and some shaving cream and set about denuding Ikumi's pussy. By the time I was done we were both very wet, and I'm not talking shower water. Ikumi spread her legs and checked herself out from all angles in the mirror. Her inner lips protruded from between her labia; they were quite thin and even delicate looking. Her friends all took a turn to inspect her as well, even Fumiko.

Ikumi turned to Mitsuki, pointed at her pussy and said, "Hageta!" Mitsuki stepped quickly back shaking her head. Ikumi pointed at each of her other friends in turn and apparently demanded they join her, but they each denied her in turn.

She took it in her stride and kissed me, saying "Arigato gozimus," to me. I ran my fingers over her newly bald pussy and smiled at her. I picked up the shower-head and turned it on, then sprayed her pussy with it. She gasped, but didn't move away at all. I then had her sit on the little stool and spread her legs. I told Mitsuki to tell them all to do it. Pretty soon there was a line of four hot Japanese teenagers with their legs spread and a hand held shower aimed at each of their pussies in turn. I knelt in front of Ikumi and kissed her and played with her tits and sucked them, then moved to Mitsuki. She let me play with her breasts as well and then I leaned in to kiss her. She was hesitant, but then tentatively accepted my tongue into her mouth and soon eagerly returned it. Next I went to Oni. She too readily accepted my kiss and allowed me to play with her little breasts. When I moved to Fumiko, she was much more hesitant, so I was slow and gentle. I cupped her breast gently first, then gave her a light peck on the cheek. God, her shy smile was cute! My second kiss for her was still very light and barely brushed her lips. I didn't even try and use any tongue. The third time I felt her press into me a little and I smiled and ever so gently licked across her lips as I pulled away.

I returned to Ikumi and pulled her to her feet, then led her across to the bath. I sat her on the edge and knelt in the water. After a quick kiss, I ravaged her breasts, then spread her legs and moved down toward her newly bald pussy. I met her gaze and she was smiling happily as I gently kissed my way down over her tummy and then across her mound. Her friends joined us in the bath, sitting and kneeling in the water with me so they could watch.

It wasn't until much later that I thought about how weird it was that they all shared the experience that way, avidly watching and very obvious about it but not participating in any way, but hey, I'm not one to complain!

I slid my tongue down around Ikumi's bare labia, then back up her slit until I dragged it over her clit. She squeaked the cutest little sounds as I started to work my tongue around her pussy. I spread her lips with my fingers and delved between her lips, sucked at her clit and generally enjoyed myself. I sensed the other girls watching, but none of them made a move to join in. I didn't mind, I was more than happy to entertain them even though it would have been nicer had someone paid my pussy a bit of attention.

Ikumi's dark lips were puffy with her excitement and I lavished my attention on the delicate folds between them. This may sound strange, but it was a bit like loving on an orchid.

Darren and I had watched a little bit of Japanese porn together before we left, just to get in the spirit of things so to speak. The thing that stood out in my mind most was the high pitched, girly noises they made when they were fucking compared with the groans and squeals that I was used to from westerners. I was both surprised and excited by the fact that Ikumi sounded exactly like one of those girls. Each squeak spurred me on to please her more, suddenly desperate to discover what she would sound like when she finally came.

I didn't have to wait too long. When she came it was with a wail of joy. Her body shook and shuddered and I licked gently at her clit until she clamped her thighs together to stop me from touching her anymore. I stood up from the hot water, suddenly noticing just how warm it was. Ikumi smiled shyly up at me.

"Who's next? I asked cheekily, looking at Mitsuki. She looked at her friends and translated. They looked at each other, clearly not quite ready to step up and put themselves into such a new and possibly challenging situation. I knew without asking that Fumiko was unlikely to be the one, but I was pretty sure Oni and Mitsuki could be talked into having some fun. Oni happened to be a little bit closer so I stepped up to her intending to kiss her. I moved slowly, giving her time to withdraw if she wanted. Happily, she didn't. I reached out and caressed her breast with one hand, grazing my palm over her stiff nipple.

I smiled at her, then leaned down to kiss her, slipping my tongue gently between her lips, feeling the tip of hers greet me. Her tongue moved in an almost bird-like fashion, poking and pecking as I slid my tongue around it. I slipped my hand between her legs, my fingers sliding through her black pubic hair in search of the pleasure zone within. I felt her shift, her legs parting and my finger slid between her lips to find her wet with anticipated pleasure. She gave a little yip into my mouth and I caught her bottom lip and pulled it as I broke away from the kiss.

I had Oni kneel on all fours on the edge of the bath. It was raised just like a swimming pool surround. I moved in behind her and ran my fingers gently over the cheeks of her ass, then squeezed them, feeling her firm muscles. I spread her cheeks to reveal her beautiful pink interior, then leaned in and ran my tongue up and into her pussy. I pushed it deep, then slipped it down to flicker over her clitoris.

I've never been a huge fan of eating pussy from behind like that, something about ending up with my nose in the girl's butt hole, but I continued for a little while before having Oni turn over. I knelt on all fours and splayed her legs open so I could feast on her pussy. I licked and sucked for a couple of minutes before calling to Ikumi. She couldn't understand me of course, but she knew her name. I took her hand and guided it to my pussy. She grinned at me, taking the cue immediately. I felt her fingers start to caress my bald pussy lips as I resumed licking Oni. Her inner lips were quite long and slightly thick and were lots of fun to suck and tug on, so I paid plenty of attention to them between attacking her clit.

I heard Ikumi say something and a bit of discussion ensued between her, Mitsuki and Fumiko. I decided not to investigate but rather to continue focussing on bringing Oni to orgasm.

I heard movement in the water and sensed someone coming closer to me, then felt a hand cup my breast before pulling on my nipple. I glanced quickly to see Mitsuki, her gaze fixed on what she was doing. It sent a flutter of joy through me.

Ikumi had worked two fingers into my pussy and was steadily sliding them in and out and Mitsuki continued to explore my breast and play with it as I worked Oni to orgasm.

Once Oni had cum, we seemed to fall into a natural break in the proceedings, taking a few moments to relax before anyone made a move to do anything else.

"Does your boyfriend know you are here?" Mitsuki asked me.

"Oh yes. I told him what might happen. It made him very, very hard."

"Okani inke?" Fumiko half asked, half stated.

"His dick was big?" Mitsuki translated with a grin, the word dick clearly still unfamiliar on her tongue.

"Oh, it was very hard for a while," I laughed. "But when I left he and his dick were both asleep."

"He doesn't mind you..." she paused and half demonstrated she was referring to me being with the girls and licking their pussies.

"As long as I come back to him, tell him about it and fuck him, he is okay with it."

Ikumi asked something and Mitsuki translated the question, "Have you ever shared him with another girl?"

"Just once," I told them.

"You didn't like it?" she asked.

"Oh no, we both loved it, we just haven't found the right time or girl."

Ikumi said something again.

"Or girls?" Mitsuki translated and quickly looked away.

"Oh, you'd like to see the big white dick, would you?" I laughed.

I was surprised when after Mitsuki's translation there was a unanimous chorus of "Hai!" I hadn't really thought my response through or even really thought of it as an offer, but when I looked from face to face and saw their expressions, I suddenly decided to see if Darren was up for it. I couldn't imagine why he wouldn't be willing to surround himself with the spectacle I was enjoying.

"Should I go wake him up? Sneak him in here do you think?"

Again there was the translation followed by squeals of acquiescence.

"Don't leave," I told them. I quickly moved from the bath area, pulled on my yukata and dashed upstairs. I slipped quietly into the room and from the sounds within it was clear Darren was sleeping deeply.

I woke him by sucking his cock.

"What?" he moaned as he came to.

"I have a proposition for you," I told him as he rubbed sleep from his eyes.

"Does it involve more cock sucking?" he mumbled.

"Probably more than you could believe," I told him. That brought him wide-awake.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well it just so happens that there are four naked Japanese girls in the onsen and they all seem to have a curious desire to see a big white cock. I was wondering if you knew anyone who might be able to accommodate them?"

"Are you serious?" he asked as I took as much cock as I could into my mouth.

"Uh huh," I mumbled around him. "And so far I've only managed to lick two of them to orgasm."

"Two? Holy shit," he groaned.

"So you'll sneak back downstairs with me?"

"Fuck yes," he said with a grin.

"You have to wear the Yakuta and no underwear though."

"What? Why?"

"Because it makes me fucking horny," I told him.

"Well that's a good enough reason for me," he grinned as he slipped from the bed and found the robe.

As we crept barefoot and barely clad through the hotel I kept reaching back to grab hold of his cock and tug it as if leading him by it.

"When we go in, don't take the Yakuta off until you're standing in front of them, I want to watch their faces for the big reveal," I whispered to him at the door to the onsen. Before we went in I squatted down, worked his cock from under the robe and sucked him until he was rock hard. (Which didn't take long at all I have to say!)

We slipped into the onsen and I quickly checked that the girls were all still there. They were sitting on the far side of the onsen looking toward the door in varying degrees of immersion. Darren was going to be ecstatic when he saw them. Their faces lit up at my entrance and I made a shushing motion with my finger against my lips as I went back to the dressing area to lead Darren in.

He followed me in, his cock tenting out the Yakuta. My eyes flicked quickly between his face and the girls' so I could soak up the pleasure that crossed their faces upon seeing each other. Darren was transfixed and I stepped behind him. I peered around him and pulled the robe from his shoulders and dropped it to the tiles, my gaze fixed on the faces of the girls watching.

The looks on their faces were priceless the moment Darren was revealed in all his glory.

Rapid-fire Japanese chatter ensued. I reached around and started stroking him as I began guiding him toward the water.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,954 Followers