Ashley's Japanese Sex Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers

Beside me, Darren was grunting and groaning and both the slosh of the water and the slap of his and Ikumi's wet bodies coming together told me he was close to exploding. He announced his imminent release and we all stopped to watch as Ikumi turned and leaned back on the edge of the bath. Darren stroked his cock twice, pointing it at her large tits. A thick rope of lovely, gooey cum shot out to hit Ikumi at the top of her left breast. The second hit her under the chin and over her throat. Darren moved closer and the subsequent shots landed between her boobs before running down to her stomach.

From the noise the girls made when it happened, I was pretty sure they were impressed by the size of his load. Mitsuki confirmed it moments later. Ikumi was just about to head off the to the wash area when I decided to do something that I knew would turn Darren on immensely. I reached out and snagged Ikumi's arm so she knew not to leave, then leaned in and sucked Darren's cum from her tit. The girls all gasped in surprise, while Daren just gave a long, guttural moan of appreciation.

I didn't want to have things just stop, so once I'd cleaned Ikumi some, I turned to Mitsuki and told her to sit where I could eat her. I stood rather than knelt and my body was pretty much horizontal just out of the water, but my heavy tits hung down so they were half submerged.

"God, that looks sexy," Darren said, reaching under to grab hold of one of my tits.

"Hopefully it's sexy enough to get that cock hard enough to slide in me again," I moaned against Mitsuki's pussy. Mitsuki moaned something in Japanese and I was surprised to hear Oni say, "Hai," in response. She moved to kneel in front of Darren and took his cock first in her hand and then into her mouth. I guessed that Mitsuki had either suggested or even ordered her to work on getting him hard again.

I concentrated on the delicious folds of Mitsuki's pussy. I wanted her to cum for me, so I slipped a finger inside her and felt for that elusive spot within. I circled and rubbed at her front wall until her squeal of shocked pleasure told me I had it just right. I latched onto her clit with my mouth and sucked as I rubbed until she came with a gush. I kept licking gently at her clit until she grabbed my hair to push me away from her. I looked up over her body, loving the way her chest was heaving with each gasp of breath and grinned at her.

"Arigato gozimus, Ashley," she whispered only slightly mangling the pronunciation of my name.

Darren chose that moment to spear his cock into my pussy. He seized hold of my hips roughly and started banging away. I reached out for the edge of the bathing pool to steady myself, one hand either side of Mitsuki. Fumiko had moved to where she could see his cock sliding in and out of me while Ikumi and Oni were alternating between watching us and sharing kisses and touches.

"Don't forget Fumiko," I suggested after I'd been fucked hard for a decent length of time.

"I thought I'd save the next load for her," Darren groaned. Mitsuki clapped happily like it was a great idea.

Fumiko asked something of Darren and then looked to Mitsuki to translate. Darren paused, his cock stuffed deep in my pussy as he waited to hear what had been asked. Given the look of shock on Mitsuki's face and the gasps of surprise from Oni and Ikumi, it was clearly something she hadn't expected. I managed to hear the word hageta and had an idea of what was coming.

"Fumiko wants to know if you want her hageta ... er ... Shaved?"

"Really? She'd shave it?"

"No, she wants you to shave her," Mitsuki replied. I looked back over my shoulder and laughed at the utterly eager look on Darren's face.

"That would be an enthusiastic yes from him," I said to Mitsuki, leaning forward and sliding away from his cock. Fumiko's face broke into an excited, if somewhat reserved smile and she climbed from the bath. We all followed as she gathered the required scissors, razor and shaving cream.

"Remember to go gentle on her," I said to him. "Steady hands, not excited hands."

"Huh, as if I'd ever forget," he laughed. The first time I'd ever let Darren near my pussy with a razor, things hadn't gone quite as smoothly as I'd hoped. He hadn't sliced me open or anything, but I'd been uncomfortable for a few days.

Oni, Ikumi and Mitsuki joined me in squatting down either side of Fumiko's body as Darren slowly worked at removing all of her hair.

When he announced he was done, I took the razor from him and finished her off properly, knowing that as good as he was, I had more experience around the delicate tucks and folds of a pussy. When I was done I had Fumiko stand to examine herself in the mirror. Her pussy was beautiful. Her labia were clearly enflamed with excitement and were really puffy. There was no sign of her inner lips until she spread her legs wide.

"Looks to me like it's ready to fuck," I said to Darren. Mitsuki translated and Fumiko gave him a smile that said she agreed. Ikumi beat him to it though, reaching across to run her fingers all over her friend's newly bald pussy.

Fumiko sighed in pleasure, but turned to Ikumi and demanded, "Inke!" Ikumi was clearly disappointed, but moved aside for Darren, who moved over Fumiko and rubbed the head of his cock against her lips. She smiled at him and he pushed forward, entering her more easily than he had the first time, though still lauding how tight she was. (I was going to have to have a word to him about indulging in such comments in front of his girlfriend.)

Fumiko yipped in pleasure and I watched my boyfriend's cock slide in and out of her beautiful pussy. I reached for Ikumi who was next to me and hugged her fiercely, mashing our breasts together so I could feel the thrust of her tight nipples and generous C-cups against my melon-like boobs. I kissed her hard, happy enough just to hear the action beside me without needing to watch every moment of it. When our kiss broke apart, I left for a moment and grabbed a number of towels to throw on the wet tiled floor. Ikumi smiled at me and I pulled her down to lay on them with me. We kissed again while listening to the sounds of Darren slowly fucking an increasingly eager Fumiko until I decided to attack Ikumi's breasts. I needed more, though. I needed direct contact on my pussy. I decided scissoring was going to be the best way to do it.

As soon as it was clear what I was trying to achieve, Ikumi joined in arranging herself so our legs were spread and our pussies could mash against one another. I glanced over and noticed Oni and Mitsuki were kneeling alongside Fumiko where they could watch Darren fucking her as well as my fucking Ikumi. They weren't doing anything naughty but were holding hands in a way that seemed infinitely more intimate. If I'd had to guess at that moment I would have said they were about to break a few boys' hearts by switching teams. Ikumi said something to them though and Oni briefly released Mitsuki's hand to grab one of the little plastic baskets. Ikumi pulled two items from it. The first turned out to be a moisturiser, which became apparent when she squirted it generously over our pussies. I was so wet that I didn't think I really needed it, but it certainly didn't make anything feel worse! I guessed from the shape of the second item that it was a tube of deodorant.

I wasn't sure what she intended other than a likely insertion, but I was more than happy to find out. We separated and I spared a glance for Darren. He and Fumiko had also gathered some towels and he had lain down on his back and Fumiko was squatting over him, bouncing up and down on his cock enthusiastically. I was happy to see that Mitsuki and Oni were busy kissing each other as well.

Ikumi put her hands on me to communicate how she wanted me and I just went along with it. I ended up on my hands and knees. She played with my pussy with her fingers for a bit before I felt the bullet-shaped head of the deodorant (I really hoped the lid was screwed on) push inside my pussy. Ikumi was beside me and while her right hand worked the makeshift dildo in my pussy, her left reached for and rubbed my clit. When she bent her head over me and started tonguing my asshole, I was in heaven. I certainly hadn't expected that, but it sure as hell extended my pleasure.

"Oh, fuck yes! Keep going!" I cried out even though I knew she couldn't understand me. I pushed my butt back against her tongue, wishing I could tell her to slip it in my anus, but I made do with what she was offering. I was on the brink of orgasm when she stopped. I nearly screamed in disappointment, but held it to a sigh. I turned to look at her and she again used her hands to reposition me. She lay me on my back and then pushed my knees up and spread them.

"Don't you just look sexy as fuck all splayed open!" Darren panted. He'd taken control again and was fucking Fumiko doggy-style with long slow strokes of his cock.

"Good enough to send you over the edge?" I asked him.

"Damn close," he replied. "Especially with these two getting into each other as well!" I looked to where he indicated and found that Ikumi and Oni were now busily sixty-nining each other.

"They look very good together, don't they? Hard to believe neither of them had been with a girl before tonight."

"Geez, they defected to the other team quickly," he laughed. "I hope it wasn't because of how I fucked them."

"Don't worry stud, you did just fine. They might just be playing an away game for a bit," I replied with a laugh before Ikumi drew a moan from me by plunging her tongue into my pussy. She poked it deep into me for a moment, then slipped it down to do the same to my ass. I gave her an appreciative moan. I expected her to keep eating my ass at that point, but she stopped and instead I felt the head of the deodorant stick pushing against it.

"Oh shit," I moaned as she started slowly stretching me to take it. She was preparing to do exactly what I hadn't known how to ask her for!

"Now that is going to be interesting," Darren groaned. "And it's going to make me cum!"

"Don't cum in her," I quickly managed between gasps, "Who knows if she's on the pill."

Darren thrust quickly, then pulled his cock from Fumiko's pussy and sprayed his cum all over her torso. She had a look of pure happiness on her face as she surveyed the results.

As he came, I felt cool liquid on my anus and realised that Ikumi must have used the moisturiser as lubricant. The pressure of the deodorant stick quickly followed it again. I relaxed as much as I could and then gave a delighted squeal as my asshole stretched wide and I felt the stick slide in. I shouted, "Yes!"

I don't know what Ikumi said in return, but it sounded like she was either pleased, impressed, or both. She asked something of her friends and Oni and Mitsuki disengaged and came over with exclamations of surprise when they saw what Ikumi was doing to me. Oni took one leg and Mitsuki the other and held them over my head on either side of Ikumi.

"It is good?" Mitsuki asked me, clearly surprised that I might be enjoying it.

"Very," I barely managed to get out before Ikumi straddled my head and thrust her pussy into my face. I poked my rigid tongue at her clit as she started to ride me at the same time she was working the deodorant in and out of my bum and started furiously rubbing my clit.

I squealed a little into Ikumi's pussy at the intensity of what she was doing to me. Her fingers were oscillating wildly across my clit and it was more intense than anything I had ever felt! She took me to the brink of orgasm, but ... oh no! ... backed off. I groaned in disappointment but she didn't seem to care. She ground her pussy on my face and when she was ready, she did it to me again. I slipped my hands under her pelvis to keep her from squashing my face too much, but then I reached around and worked a finger into her butt in retaliation. I felt her push back against my invading digit though, so I still wasn't squashed, but retaliation was probably the wrong word!

But then I lost all comprehension of what I was doing or not doing. Five times she took me near to orgasm and backed off. It was so intense as to be nearly painful. After the fifth time, she came on my face, her thighs clamped against my head, holding her pussy just beyond the reach of my probing tongue. (Through my delirium I wanted to pay her back for my frustration by attacking her sensitive clit.)

She only rested on the crest of her orgasm for a few moments before she resumed her assault on my clit and ass. The wave that built ahead of my orgasm was greater than anything I had ever experienced. I gasped for air and clung to Ikumi, my legs overhead almost threatening to escape Mitsuki and Oni's grasps.

Then I came.

Those three simple words don't nearly do justice to the experience. I felt myself squirt as the deodorant was all but ripped from my ass and I heard the exclamations of surprise from everyone witnessing my climactic explosion. My body convulsed violently, my legs shaking madly. Had two strong, athletic girls not restrained me, I think I would have flopped about on the floor like a landed fish. It was that intense.

"Holy fuck," I heard Darren say amidst the excited Japanese chatter. Almost experiencing a seizure, I couldn't even respond. As I gradually calmed, I felt Oni and Mitsuki release Ikumi and me shuffled back from my face. She pressed her breasts against me and I sucked each one as she presented it to me. Then her mouth was on mine, though upside down and we shared a weird-feeling kiss before she sat up and grinned triumphantly at her friends like a Cheshire cat.

We tidied up fairly quickly after that. It was nearly 3am and the girls had more racing on the following day.

As I lay in bed, physically exhausted, but with my mind wanting to replay the night's adventures, I came back to the sight of Darren's cum all over Ikumi's and Fumiko's bodies and I was reminded of something I'd Iearned about from Japanese porn.

Bukkake.

If I could get a group of Japanese girls to have as much fun with me as they'd had, surely it couldn't be that hard to get a group of Japanese boys to cum all over me? The collegiate ski team was going to be there for one more night. I wasn't quite sure how I should go about it, but I was willing to give it a go.

The next morning at breakfast there were a lot of whispered conversations and giggles amongst our new Japanese friends. Mitsuki and Oni seemed to be sitting a bit closer together than anyone else while Fumiko kept casting longing glances in Darren's direction. I was distracted by the nearby table the boys were sitting at, imagining them all standing around me with their cocks out, hosing me down with their seed.

While Darren was off refilling his breakfast plate from the buffet, I asked Mitsuki quietly if any of the boys spoke English. She told me they did and pointed out two of them, Akira and Daichi. She asked me why I wanted to know, but I deflected the question by pointing out how close she and Oni seemed to be. Her skin tone made it hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure she blushed.

"I think you have changed me," she said shyly.

"If it makes you happy, I'm glad to have done so, though I don't think I changed you so much as helped you discover something already there," I replied.

I lingered over breakfast because fortuitously it looked like the table full of boys was going to be the last to leave the room. The girls all headed off to prepare for their racing and Darren needed the bathroom. I left with him, but quickly doubled back because I'd (deliberately) left my scarf behind.

As soon as I re-entered the room I felt the eyes of the boys that were facing me zeroing in. It was almost comical the way the ones on the near side of the table and facing away from me, then all turned as one to see what their friends were looking at.

"Oppai!" I heard one of them hiss to his friend. I'd worn my compression tights to breakfast, with my skiing under-shirt on top. It had a zip that went halfway down the front and as I walked toward them, I pulled the zip down slowly. I knew exactly how much cleavage I was showing as I did so because I'd practised that morning in the mirror. By the time I reached the table I was showing the entire inner curve of each breast to almost ... but not quite ... the nipple. Six sets of eyes widened in shock and excitement. I stopped at the end of the table next to Daichi and spoke.

"Onsen, ten pm, bukkake. Hai?" Then I pointed at each one of them in turn. Mouths dropped open but no-one spoke. "You understand, don't you Daichi, Akira?" I looked at each of them in the eye to ensure I saw comprehension. "Hai?" I prompted in a sultry voice. Languages vary from country to country, but that tone of voice is understood universally.

"Hai," Akira responded.

I retrieved my "forgotten" scarf and walked away from them, exaggerating my walk, knowing my hips would be swinging and showing off my ass to good effect. I smiled to myself as I heard excited chatter breaking out behind me. I definitely heard more than one mention of bukkake. God, I was wet.

After skiing we had dinner and then headed to our room. Darren was keen to get in and out of the onsen quickly so he could head to bed. He'd arranged for us to meet the girls again and was keen to get some sleep first. As keen as I was to spend time with the girls again, I had my own agenda. I wanted Japanese cocks cumming all over me! I abided by Darren's schedule so he would get to sleep quickly. Usually once he was asleep he was out for the whole night. He'd asked me to be sure to waken him for our wee hours visit to the onsen. Once his breathing gave away that he was sleeping heavily, I slipped from the room in just my Yakuta. I checked the time. It was 9:55pm. I made my way quickly through the halls of the hotel, down the stairs and to the onsen. I stopped outside to steady my breath hoping to see a room full of naked, fit young ski dudes and not wrinkly old men.

With my heart in my mouth and a glance back down the hall to check I wasn't being watched, I slipped into the men's dressing area, dropped the Yakuta and then stepped through to the wash area, eyes darting about to check who was there.

Six sets of eyes stared at my naked body and I was relieved to see they all belonged to the guys from the ski team. All twelve eyes were wide open and had gaping mouths to match. It was all I needed to fuel my confidence. I sauntered over to the little stools, naked and shaved down under, deliberately swinging my hips seductively.

I momentarily thought about going to them in the water, but decided it would be better psychology if they came to me. I pointed to Daichi and crooked my finger, beckoning him to me. His friends all turned to watch and see what he would do. He hesitated so I squeezed my arms forward from my sides, crushing my breasts together, thrusting them toward him, then pulled on my nipples. Another crooked finger coupled with a sizzling smile and he stood up. I glanced down to check what gift he was bringing to me. It wasn't huge, but it was already half erect. As he emerged from the water, I delighted in the sight of his body. He may not have had a huge cock, but he was all lean muscle and there was no hair on him other than a thick thatch of pubic hair plus that on his head.

He paused in front of me and I took the initiative, taking a single step closer and reaching for his cock with one hand. I tugged him gently but forcefully with the one hand while taking his hand in my other and placing it on my breast. His eyes widened again and I felt him squeeze. He turned back to his friends and reported, "Oppai," almost reverentially. Within a quarter minute his cock had stiffened completely in my grasp.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,976 Followers