Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

"Better?" he sneered, eyes cold.

"Not as bad is more like it," she shot back as she leaned forward and inhaled. "Do you have any cologne you could spray on your pubes and legs?"

"Not that I want to waste on your account."

"Well, I'm still not sure I can deepthroat if my nose has to be up against..."

"Fuck!" Darren yelled, his knuckles cracking as his tight fists beat at the couch. "Just shut the fuck up and suck my cock."

Realizing he was more on the edge than she would like, Ashley took him back in her mouth. She had to admit both the taste and smell were better, but she still wanted it to be over with as soon as possible. To that end, she took him as deep as she could, gagging on the first two attempts. But the third brought success, and she held her breath as she buried her nose in his greasy and still smelly pubic hair.

"That is the fucking shit," Darren groaned, his hands again on her head, although not holding it as tightly as he had before.

Her chest burning, Ashley tried to move her head up. At first, she felt resistance from his grip, then he relented. Desperate for air, the brunette inhaled through her nose as soon as she could, even though she was still close to his crotch and the head of his penis remained in her mouth. The odor rushing into her nasal cavity threatened to make her retch again, but she fought it. And when she was sure she had won her battle, she took another deep breath before swallowing his length again.

"You can't believe how good that feels," he gasped. "Shit, Katy Austin ain't got nothing on you."

"Katy Austin went down on you?" Ashley asked seconds later after she let his penis fall from her mouth.

"Yep," Darren nodded, a smug grin on his round face. "Caught her smoking dope at school. Little slut dropped to her knees so fast you'd thought she actually liked me."

"So, you blackmailed her," the young woman scoffed, shaking her head.

"No, she offered, almost begged. She was scared to death I'd tell someone. Let me come in her mouth and everything. But she wasn't nearly as good as you."

Ashley shook her head again. She and Katy had once been friends, but then the other girl had started taking drugs and partying with a rough crowd. Still, she did not like thinking of her former friend being someone who would suck off a pig like Darren Connors just so he would not turn her in for using drugs on campus.

You're sucking him and fucking him for money, Ashley told herself, and the reality of what she had become came crashing down on the eighteen-year-old senior. She wanted to be someplace else, anyplace else. But she had agreed to do it, had taken his money. So, she had to see it through, all of it, even the sex.

Fighting back tears, the brunette wrapped her lips around her classmate's penis, intending not to take them off him until she was done. To that end, she started ramming her face up and down the first half of his shaft. The young man had other ideas, however.

"None of that shit, Ashley," he snarled. "That's what Katy did. Do what you were doing earlier, taking it all the way down your throat. And do it nice and slow so I can enjoy it."

For what felt like the thousandth time, she resisted the urge to bite him. Instead, she did as he wanted, swallowing his length to the root. But as she was about to pull her head back up, she felt his hands on her head.

"Lick my balls while you're down there," he told her.

Fuck you, asshole, Ashley thought, but she did as he said, her tongue thrusting out and against his scrotum.

"Nice. Now wiggle it more. Make me feel like you want to do it."

Closing her eyes, Ashley followed his orders. And as soon as she did, his hands were gone. Wasting no time, she slid her lips back up his shaft and took a breath before taking his length again. She repeated the process over and over, her speed increasing with each repetition until she was driving her head up and down the whole length of his erection. She expected him to tell her to slow down, or even grab her hair and make her slow down, but he did not. All he did was grunt and groan and occasionally hump his groin up at her when she was on the descent.

This isn't too bad, Ashley told herself, even as she felt a slight burning sensation in her throat, a growing ache in her jaw, and tenderness in her knees from kneeling on the hardwood floor. Those things were expected when she was deepthroating a guy, and it could have been a lot worse. Unfortunately for the young brunette, a few seconds later, it became worse.

Without warning, and faster than she would have expected, Darren heaved himself to his feet. His shaft had been all the way down her throat at the time, so Ashley had to scoot back to keep her head from ending up at a painful angle.

"I'm gonna fuck that cock sucking mouth," the heavily breathing young man announced, his hands grasping her dark hair tight enough to bring tears to her eyes.

Ashely slapped at his meaty thighs, but he ignored her. Using his grip on her hair, he held her head still as he began to pump in and out of her mouth, his scrotum bouncing forward and hitting her chin with each thrust. The burning in her throat intensified, and she knew that increased jaw pain would soon to follow if he did not finish soon.

And luckily for the young woman, it was not long before he did finish. Again without warning, Darren yanked Ashley's head back and stroked his glistening length inches from her face. She knew what would happen next, so she closed her eyes and waited. Within seconds, three spurts of warm semen shot onto her face. Another couple splashed against her chest. She would have preferred her not ejaculate on her, but she had realized when a different client had done it accidentally that it was something that she would need to accept.

"You look like the sluts on the internet who get their faces abused," Darren chuckled. "Makeup running from your tears, lips open and puffy, and face and tits covered with cum."

Ashley did not respond, other than to close her mouth and stare him down. But Darren only laughed again before he pointed to the floor.

"Some of my cum landed on the floor. I'll give you fifty bucks if you lick it up."

"What?" the brunette asked, her voice hoarse. Letting him finish on her was one thing. But licking up his semen was not something she was willing to contemplate. At least, she did not want to be willing to contemplate it.

"Cum. One the floor. Money to lick it up. Understand now, whore?"

"I understand. And fuck no to your sick shit."

"What about for another hundred? Double your money, and all you have to do is eat a few drops of cum off my floor. Oh, and you have to look up at me as you do it."

Horrified at herself, Ashley considered Darren's proposition. Not only would the extra hundred dollars be nice, but as much as she had protested, a tingle had spread up her abdomen from her clitoris at his offer. And it was not just that instant reaction. Despite her anger and revulsion, the arousal that had ignited when she crawled to him never had gone away, not really. It had just faded to the background. And the new tingle made her unable to deny that it was still there.

"Two hundred," she said, half hoping he would say no and half hoping he would agree.

"You think you licking cum up is worth twice as much as your mouth and cunt? Makes me wonder what I'll get when I fuck you. I mean, your mouth was good, but I bet your vadge is loose as fuck."

"The hundred bucks in the virgin special, dick," Ashley growled. "As you know. It's a kindness I do to poor little boys like you who can't get a girl on their own. Licking up cum isn't. You want to see it, you have to pay."

"One fifty, no more."

"Deal," the brunette said, not sure who was more surprised, him or herself.

"Um, okay."

"Money first," she said, holding out her hand.

Darren stared down at her for several seconds, his mouth open. She held out her hand and held his gaze.

"Uh, just a second," he croaked.

The thickset man reached down and pulled up his sweat, which had fallen below his knees while he had used her face. For a moment he fumbled in his pocket, then he withdrew the money clip. Seconds later, he had separated a hundred-dollar bill, two twenties, and a ten from the stack.

"Thank you," Ashley smiled up at him as she yanked the bills out of his hand.

Not breaking eye contact, she dropped to all fours again, the money wadded up in her right fist. For a heartbeat she hesitated, then she bent her elbow and lowered her head to the floor where a few drops of translucent white semen waited. Making sure he was watching what she was doing, Ashley stuck out her tongue and licked along the hardwood floor.

The first thing she tasted was dust, then a chemical flavor that must have been from whatever had been used to clean the floors. But both of those were soon displaced by the salty-sweet, musky taste of semen. It was not as bad as she had expected, even though it had the bitter aftertaste she associated with coffee drinkers.

"Fuck, you really did it," Darren muttered, then neither of them spoke for several seconds.

"Can you please hand me that towel so I can clean off my face?" she asked him, breaking the silence.

Her client narrowed his eyes, then followed to where she was pointing. A small smile stole across his face even though his dark eyes remained cold.

"No. Let it dry on your face and tits."

Heat rose again in Ashley's cheeks. But in that same instant, she realized two things. First, her own arousal was strong enough that she could smell the aroma of it. And second, Darren's penis, which had started to go limp after he ejaculated, was tenting his sweats. As humiliating and nasty as licking his semen up off the floor had been, that act had clearly excited both of them.

Her undeniable arousal brought a new flood of shame washing over her, but it also highlighted her need. And Darren, despicable as he was, could take care of that need. The money still clutched in her fist, Ashley buried her shame deep in her mind, turned so her rear end was toward the young man and wiggled her behind.

"Want to fuck me now, Darren?" she asked, looking at him over her shoulder. "I bet you're ready to lose that v-card for real, huh?"

"Fuck yeah," the young man grunted.

"Then pants off and get behind me. I'm wet and ready for you."

Darren grunted and yanked his pants down. Smiling, Ashley looked forward and waited. Seconds after she heard what must have been his sweats landing somewhere on the floor, she felt the push of his body against her derriere. And that caused a concern to flare up.

"Nothing up my ass, Daren," she said, her tone adamant. "You don't have enough money for that."

"How much would that take?" he asked, and she immediately regretted her flippant comment.

"At least enough to get me a good car, and even that might not be enough."

"I'll start saving for a car then," the young man laughed. "I'd like to be the first in that ass."

"Who says you'd be the first?" Ashely quipped even as the more rational part of her mind advised her not to dig too deep a hole. But she did not want him to think he had one up on her. And besides, as weird as it seemed to her, the back and forth was helping her relax.

"Fucking nasty little slut," Darren grunted at the same time his rigid shaft slid into her.

"Yeah, that's me," the brunette moaned, loving the feeling of him stretching her out and hating herself a little for that reaction. "So, how does it feel being in a girl's puss for the first time?"

"Who says it's my first time?" he asked, mimicking her response about anal.

"Logic. Oh, and you admitted it earlier."

"Shut the fuck up," he snapped before she felt an unexpected impact to her bottom.

"Does that make you feel like a big man? Slapping my ass?"

"I said shut up!"

"If you're not going to fuck me, take your dick out."

"Fucking cunt," she heard from behind her, and her anger flared.

"Yeah, that's what I'm trying to get you to do—fuck my cunt. But you don't seem to understand that. Maybe it's not your thing. Or, maybe you're just a pussy poser..."

"You're the one on your hands and knees with money in your hand and cum on your face and tits! You're the one who licked jizz off my floor! You're nothing but a cheap, piece of shit whore!"

Before Ashley could respond, she felt Darren's hands close on her hips, his grip almost painful, as he slammed into her with enough force to drive her body forward on the hard, smooth surface. A grunt escaped her lips as her arms collapsed, leaving her face and shoulders lying on the floor as the plump young man pounded into her harder and harder.

"You like that, bitch?" he demanded. "That what you wanted?"

She did not answer. She could not answer. Each time he slammed into her, it forced her to exhale. Yet his pace was rapid enough that she barely had time to inhale before the breath was knocked out of her again. After a couple of minutes of this torture, she started to see dancing lights even when she closed her eyes, and her lungs were burning with need.

Then the unthinkable happened. A soul shattering climax took her unaware, bursting from her clitoris and rushing throughout her body, leaving her unable to draw breath at all for several seconds as terrible pleasure set her nerves on fire. And just when it reached its peak, the lights faded with her awareness.

***

A gush of something warm and wet against her bare derriere brought Ashley back to full consciousness. For a moment, she was not sure where she was. Blinking several times, she attempted to identify the couch at which she was looking. It was at that point that she felt more liquid splash against her skin, and she realized she was lying naked on a cold, hard, wood floor, her face against the surface and turned to the side.

"What the fuck?" she groaned when the rapidly cooling goo on her bottom was joined by another warm deposit.

"I'm coming on your fucking ass, whore,"

The cold, hoarse voice conveyed dismissive arrogance, but she could not place it even though she was sure that she knew it.

"It'll match my spunk that's already dried on your face and boobs."

Darren Connors, she thought, identifying the speaker, and with that, her memories filled her mind. She was at Darren's house. He had paid her a hundred dollars to take his virginity. And he had paid her even more to lick his semen off the floor. More surprisingly, he had just taken her to one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced.

"Well, I guess that means we're done here," Ashley said, standing and trying to ignore the thick, slimy liquid sliding down the back of one thigh. "Where's the bathroom so I can take a quick shower?"

"No shower for you, bitch," the pudgy young man sneered. "You're leaving here like the whore you are, with my cum on you. And that's what I'll tell everyone."

"What?"

"It's what I'll tell the whole fucking school. That Ashley Saunders walked out of my house with my jizz dried on her face and running down her legs, at least what she didn't lick up off my floor. And I'll tell them all of it only cost me two hundred and fifty bucks because Ashely Saunders is a fucking cheap little wore."

"No! You can't. Please don't. Please."

Ashley dropped back to her knees, sudden tears streaming down her cheeks as terror seeped into every part of her being. In the back of her mind, she had known it was possible that one of the guys she deflowered might reveal her secret, but she had been counting on their gratitude, and that they were too shy or too self-conscious to want to reveal they had paid for sex. She now realized that being with a jerk like Darren Connors had been a huge mistake. He was too arrogant to be grateful, and he would have no problem admitting to paying for sex if he was able to trash her in the process.

"Then lick your nasty juice off my dick and I'll think about not spilling your dirty—and do I ever mean dirty—secret."

"I'm guessing you want more than a tongue bath," the eighteen-year-old brunette said, resigning herself to giving the asshole standing in front of her head again, if not suffering through another face fuck.

"You guessed right, whore. I want you to suck my dick like you mean it, like you want nothing more than to please me, like your only purpose in life is to be a little cocksucker."

"And then you won't tell everyone?" Ashley asked him, hating her plaintive tone.

She tried to ignore a voice in her head that was telling her that she could not trust him and that she might as well leave and take her chances rather than submit to further humiliation. She also ignored its suggestion that she call Corey.

"I'll think about it. Now shut the fuck up and get to work. My cock's not going to suck itself."

Licking her dry lips, Ashley scooted up to Darren, took his semi-erect penis in her hand—the one not still holding the crumpled-up bills—and kissed the tip of it. She tasted herself on him, and had the situation been different, she was sure that the flavor of her sex would have brought her back to arousal.

"Clean it, bitch. Use your fucking tongue."

She closed her eyes for a moment, inhaled, then looked up into his cold, dark, little eyes and held his gaze. She hoped he saw her contempt on her face, but she knew what she had to do next would negate what she was trying to show him. After another breath, she pushed her tongue out and ran the flat of it up his now harder shaft, like it was an ice cream cone or a lollipop.

"Shit yeah keep doing that," he sighed. "Lick it all over."

Ashley did as he said, bathing every inch of his rigid penis with her wet tongue. She ignored the sour smell from his groin, which seemed to have grown worse again after sex. She ignored a growing queasy feeling in the pit of her stomach as well as her churning thoughts. What she did not have to ignore was her body's reaction to her actions—she could not recall ever being so turned off while using her mouth to please a man.

"Now suck on my balls. I think they probably have some of your cunt juice on them too."

Fuck you, asshole, Ashley thought even as she wrapped her lips around one side of his foul tasting, and foul-smelling, scrotum and fought against gagging as the wiry hairs poked against her tongue and the roof of her mouth. After several seconds, she switched to the other side, which was no better other than she was now accustomed to the flavor and odor, as well as the feel of the hair and wrinkled skin in her mouth.

"God, I'm gonna love having you at my beck and call, little Ashley," Darren laughed. "My own private slut. And notice I didn't use 'whore', cause you're going to do everything for free, and I mean everything, including take it up your virgin poop chute, if you want to keep me from telling everyone what you are. Oh, and you're going to give me my two fifty back too."

Fuck, fuck, fuck, the young woman thought, as she sucked hard on his testicle. What the fuck am I going to do?

"Enough of that. Deepthroat me!"

Ashley did as he demanded while the ramifications of her predicament seared her brain like wildfire. Other than the renewed pain in her jaw and irritation in her throat, she felt nothing as she slid her lips up and down his shaft, burying her nose against his damp, rancid pubes one second, slurping on the head of his penis the next. Her mouth, her whole head, was on autopilot as her mind roiled with dark, desperate thoughts.

"Kinda feel like you're not giving it your all, slut," her asshole client said, smacking the back of her head with his palm. "Like you're just going through the motions."

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers