Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
642 Followers

"Fuck, I'm cold," Ashley said, jerking forward in her seat and looking around. "And when did we start moving?"

"You were going into hypothermia," Corey said. "I had to get the car warm, but I didn't want to sit with it running."

"What do you mean hypothermia? I wasn't that cold."

"You were, um, perspiring. It super-cooled you."

"Did you already tell me that?"

"Yeah, before I got you in the front seat and started the car."

"Shit. I kinda remember it, but I don't think I would've if you hadn't said it again."

"Like I said, you were going into hypothermia. Confusion is one effect. How do you feel now?"

"Still cold, but better."

"Good. I probably won't need to take you to the hospital."

"No, no hospital," Ashley said, shaking her head. "I don't want to explain this. I'm not even sure I understand it. All we did was have sex, and the car wasn't that cold."

"The perspiration..."

"Super-cooled me, yeah. I get it. I just don't believe it, I guess."

"It happens to people shoveling snow all the time. They're wearing a bunch of layers and get hot from that and the activity, so their body tries to cool them by sweating. But because of the cold, it cools them too rapidly and they go into hypothermic shock."

"I know that, Corey," the young woman sighed. "But I wasn't shoveling snow. We were just fucking."

"And you were doing all the work. We probably shouldn't do that in the car as long as it's cold out."

"Yeah, I guess not."

"Do you want to go to the gas station again before I take your home? Your hair and makeup are a little messed up again."

***

Ashley slipped into the car and gave Corey a smile. She had fixed her makeup and did what she could with her hair. She hoped it would be enough, but she did not think so. Besides, no amount of makeup could change what she saw when she looked in the mirror—a whore who let her client ejaculate on her twice and who licked semen off the floor.

"You look radiant," Corey told her, and she would have believed him if she had not seen what was lurking in her eyes.

"Thanks, but you shouldn't lie. I look like crap. And my mom will notice my hair, at the least. My only hope is that she's asleep when I get home."

"And if she's not?"

"I'll be evasive at first then break down and tell her we were making out. She'll be upset but not too upset."

"Why wouldn't she be 'too upset' about us making out?"

"Because she loves you, so much she keeps pushing me to tell her what we are planning for Valentine's Day."

"Yeah, my parents keep asking that too. Should we do something?"

"Probably. My mom even told me I could stay out to 11:00 pm even though it's a school night. I was so surprised I didn't even argue that I don't have to follow her curfew now that I'm eighteen."

"I see. So, you want to go to dinner?"

"Are you asking me on a date, Corey Strickland?"

"I guess I am."

"Then fuck yes," the brunette grinned.

Before he could say anything else, she kissed him. And as he kissed her back, Ashley pushed away her darker thoughts, filling her mind, and her heart, with thoughts of better possibilities. She did not know what her future held, whether she would go further down the road of being a whore, whether there would be something more with Corey, or whether those two things were mutually exclusive. But in that moment, she was able to forget about the girl in the mirror, the one with the haunted eyes. And that was enough for the moment.

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
642 Followers