All Comments on 'Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #04'

by Kveldulf

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Melvin93Melvin93about 4 years ago
Glad to see more

I’m really happy that you’re continuing this series, I thought it had been abandoned. Glad to see I was wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is great, keep it going

I was just in a relationship with a woman I met when she was a prostitute and we fell in love. It didn't last but we had some great times. Please add to this series,

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 4 years ago
Something familiar here...

It seems that your Ashley is channeling your Jessie.

I hope she finds herself before she goes down into Jessie’s snake pit. It was not pleasant to watch with Jessie. If you like Ashley, I hope you’ll spare her that.

I mean, seriously, how many sick fucks are here that would want to watch a woman degrade herself like that? If that’s the case, shouldn’t this be in a BDSM category instead? I’d guess most people come to FIRST TIME for something more vanilla and fun.

I loved (and occasionally hated) your Paramour series. Your character development is spot on and, as an educator, I saw too much of myself in Mark. (Though I NEVER touched a student, former or otherwise.). You took me down dark alleys I’d never have otherwise entered - cursing you all the way for taking me there - but fell in love with your characters.

Now you give us two extremely likable characters. Please don’t ruin this!

I approach the next chapter already published with trepidation. I almost don’t want to read it - though I know I will. What torturous path have laid for Ashley?

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501about 1 year ago

Sorry, can’t read anymore. Ashley is no longer likable. I really didn’t like the Darren episode but Ashley’s and Corey’s budding love made me continue. Her continued abuse of him was the final nail. I don’t think I’ve ever stopped reading a series so far into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous