Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to do that," he said, suppressing the groan of pleasure that threatened to follow his words.

Ashley narrowed her eyes and stared up at him for several seconds, her lips and tongue still. He was on the verge of explaining himself when the brunette gave a shake of her head that sent a thrill of pleasure up his shaft and then swallowed his entire length until her nose pressed into his pubic hair.

"Ashely, I think you should stop."

The girl between his legs rolled her eyes before pulling her lips from his shaft with an audible pop.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I don't want you to think this is why I'm with you," Corey said, and when Ashley looked like she intended to argue, he pushed on. "And I don't want it to be like it is with, um, others. I don't want you to think you have to service me, you know, like that."

"Like what?" she asked, something that might have been mere annoyance but was likely anger simmering in her lovely eyes.

***

"On your knees," Corey told her, confirming Ashely's fears that had sprung up when her lover started talking nonsense seconds before. "You don't have to do this on your knees. You don't have to do it at all."

"Why?"

"I'm afraid you'll feel like I'm using you, like you're, you know..."

"A whore?"

"I want it to be different for you with me."

"Fuck, Corey," the young woman groaned, sitting back on her heels. "It is different. It always has been, even when you did pay me."

"You mean when you said you were aroused from thinking about me being a guy who could never get you otherwise?"

"Why the fuck do you want to bring that up now?"

"I don't know. I guess I don't want you to think that again."

"I don't."

"You did."

"Yeah, I did," Ashely snapped, attempting but failing to keep anger out of her voice. "I did. And it did turn me on. A lot. Much more than I expected. But it didn't take long at all for me to want you for you, for you to be what turned me on. That's why I came when you fucked me that first time, and that's why we fucked again. You turn me on, Corey Strickland, more than any other guy I've ever known, and I was a stupid, stuck-up bitch for thinking you could not get me without paying. Fuck, you have me, all of me, however you want me."

"Why? Because I made you come? Darren..."

"Don't say that asshole's name," Ashley warned her lover.

Darren Connors, a pudgy misanthrope with whom they went to school, and who had been Ashley's most recent client, was far from her favorite subject. He had treated her like garbage. Her response to that treatment, which included taking additional money to lick his semen off the floor and, to her shame, climaxing when he engaged in hard, driving sex with her, troubled her by far more than she liked to admit. The only saving grace of the encounter had been when she refused to bow to his blackmail threats, taking the chance he would expose her instead of submitting herself to be at his beck and call. When Corey found out what Darren had done, he confronted him, assuring Darren that Corey would expose things Darren did not want to get out if Darren revealed anything about Ashely.

"But he did make you come. You admitted it."

"It was an intense situation," Ashely said. "And I told you afterward, when you made me come, not once but three times, that it was much better with you. I felt horrible about myself when I came with him. I always feel great when you make me come. Always."

"So, it is because I make you come?"

"What is?"

"Why you like me."

"I love you, Corey," Ashley told him, and this time the words felt right. "I love your smile, and that dimple on the left side of your face when you do smile. I love your almost perpetually messy hair and those sexy blue eyes. I love the firm muscles of your arms and abs and chest, especially touching them as you fuck me. I love the way you smell, clean and fresh yet so very male. I love the way your jeans show off your butt. I love your hard, thick cock, how it feels in my hands, in my mouth, in my pussy. I love your lips and tongue on my skin, and my nipples, and my little clit when you take me further than anyone ever has before. I love the taste of your cum, sweet and salty and musky..."

"I love you, Ashley," Corey interrupted her, sliding off the chair onto his knees and pulling her into a long kiss.

***

"Get back in the chair," Ashley said when the kiss finally broke.

Corey thought about objecting but did not. And once he was back in the armchair, Ashley moved between his legs again, smiling up at him.

"I want to do this for you, Corey," she said, her words coming between soft, quick kisses to his still hard penis. "I like doing it. Please don't overthink it. Just enjoy."

"We could get on the bed, and you could be between my legs. We've done that before, and you wouldn't have to be on your knees."

"I'm on my knees because I want to be," she said, her tone reassuring. "That's the great thing about being with you, Corey. I know I don't have to do anything I don't want to do, and that makes me want to do all kinds of things for you. Like sucking you off on my knees, looking up at you, worshipping your wonderfully hard dick until you fill my mouth... or finish on my face, if you want. And believe me, I'm not volunteering to do that for anyone else."

"But..."

"I know, it's happened with, um, clients. But I didn't volunteer for it. It either was an accident or, well, you know. If you wanted to, I'd happily let you."

"I don't..."

"But isn't it nice knowing you can if you wanted to?"

"Yes," Corey admitted, both ashamed of himself and thrilled at her words.

"Great, we've settled that. Now shut the fuck up, sit back, and enjoy this blowie."

The young man nodded, and his lover beamed up at him, eyes sparkling. In the next moment, her lips slid down his shaft, bottoming out at the base as she hummed around his erection. The warmth, the wetness, the pressure of her lips, the suction, and the vibrations left Corey squirming on the chair, all thoughts of wanting to save Ashley from having to do these kinds of things for him driven out of his mind by the undeniable pleasure.

***

Jolts of excitement from her clitoris threatened to distract Ashley from her task, but she did her best to push through them. Left hand wrapped around the base of Corey's shaft, she concentrated on the top half of his length, sucking up and down it, loving it. Corey's squirming and moaning and thrusting up into her mouth assured her he loved it too, and that intensified her own arousal. Still, she resisted playing with herself while she sucked off her lover—she wanted to concentrate everything on his pleasure.

"Keep that up, and I'm going to come," Corey warned her after she had slurped and licked the head of his penis for several seconds.

Giving him a wink, Ashley took more of him in her mouth, lessened the suction, and moved her tongue slower, languidly wiggling it against the underside of his warm, twitching shaft. A grunt followed her change of technique, and strong fingers tightened in her hair.

Pull it! Pull it! She thought, and new twinges set off in her loins. But she did not say anything out loud. After Corey had voiced his concern about how they interacted, and whether it might be too much like what she did with clients, Ashley hesitated to push him too far out of his comfort zone. That could come later, she told herself, ignoring an imagined scene of Corey grasping her hair tightly and shoving his length in and out of her mouth while she did her best to keep sucking and licking it.

"It's too much," the blonde-haired man gasped maybe thirty seconds later, and Ashley knew what was coming. She slid her lips up until only about an inch of him remained in her mouth and sucked hard. In almost no time, a strong gush of thick, sticky, salty-sweet fluid rushed into her mouth. At the same instant, an undeniable feeling of pressure built in her clit and a small orgasm, similar to the one she experienced earlier from Corey licking and sucking her nipples, coursed through her shuddering frame.

For a second to two, Ashley forgot to swallow the semen filling her mouth, and some of it oozed out one side and trickled down her chin.

***

"All gone," Ashley informed him, eyes glittering, before she opened her mouth wide.

"There is a little right here," Corey said, using his thumb to wipe up the small line of his semen running down her chin.

Without a word, the brunette took his hand, pulled her thumb to her mouth, and sucked it between her soft, puffy lips. The young man's erection, which had started to soften, returned full force as his lover cleaned his thumb, bathing it in wet warmth.

"I'm a lucky guy," he said, stroking her soft hair.

"I'm a very lucky girl," she grinned back. "Did you notice I came when you did? It was a little one, like when you were licking my nips."

"Wow. How did...?"

"From enjoying sucking you off."

"I didn't know that could happen."

"Oh, I'd read that it does for some women. I thought it was all bullshit, that they were just feeling really worked up and thought they were coming. But I thought the same about coming from having my tits played with. Now I know they can both happen. At least with you."

"Um, I see. That's good."

"Yes, it is. Especially for you."

"I'd think it would be good for both of us."

"Better for you. If I can come while giving you head, well, you do the math."

"We would need more data to make certain of the correlation," Corey said, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible. Ashley's huge grin was all the reward he needed, but her words made him forget about gathering more data.

"That sounds fun, but I think I'll stick to the plan and ride your dick. I need it in my puss, like right now."

"You're the boss," the young man told her, which earned him another beaming smile.

"For now," she said, pushing him so that he fell back on the still made up bed.

***

Ashley, heart-shaped thong joining her bra on the floor, climbed onto the bed, positioning her body between Corey's legs. Never breaking eye contact, she crawled forward, pausing long enough to give his rampant pole a lick and suck before dragging her breasts across his groin.

"Do too much of that and I'll explode seconds after I'm in you," Corey said, but the brunette disregarded the warning. She had been with him enough times to know he always lasted plenty long after climaxing that first time.

"You don't like the feel of my boobs on your cock?" she asked, loving the red tint that her words could bring to his cheeks even after all the things they had done together.

"God, yes," her lover nodded, reaching down to stroke her hair, making her want him even more, which she would have thought was an impossibility.

"Hmmm... I could tit fuck you, but I need you to help me push them together. Unless you want me back on my knees."

"I want to be inside you."

Ashley tried to speak, but her mouth had become a desert. Silently, she kissed Corey's toned abdomen, then his chest, her breasts dragging along his skin as she brought her groin up against his. Corey, hand still in her hair, pulled her toward him as he sat up a little closer. They kissed, a long, deep joining of lips and tongues and hearts and souls.

Somehow—her consciousness did not record how it happened as she was lost in his smell and taste and love—she found him inside of her, filling her sodden heat as her body undulate astride his bucking hips. A sheen of sweat dampened her hair and coated her face, arms, and chest. The muscles of her legs and loins radiated the pleasurable warmth of use.

Ashley looked down at her lover, surprised he was so far away. Seconds ago, they had been kissing. Or had it been only seconds ago? Corey's gaze held her, his blue eyes on fire, his thrust matching her movements. A memory made its way into her lust-filled mind, of their kiss breaking and him falling back as she braced her hands on his chest, her fingers sliding on smooth skin and sparse, soft hair. How long ago had they started this?

That now-familiar sense of pressure behind her clitoris brought her back to the present. Sitting fully upright, Corey deep inside her, Ashley let her head fall back as she screamed something that she thought was a word, but she could not have said what word it might be. Waves of pleasure crashed through her body, setting her limbs trembling and her sex spasming.

"Too hard, Ashely," Corey said in a higher than expected voice, and Ashley blinked. Her hands, knuckles white, grasped his arms.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, loosening her grip.

"You okay?" he asked her, and she nodded.

"Yeah. Big O. Really big O."

"You kinda zoned out. Before you came, I mean."

"I was lost in the wonderfulness of it all," she sighed, marveling at the full feeling and realizing what she should have already known—Corey remained rampant inside her.

"Of sex?"

"Of making love to you."

***

Corey slid his hands over Ashley flushed, slick breasts, his fingers finding crinkled areolas and hard nipples. His lover—no, girlfriend—slid her wet, warm sex up and down his almost aching shaft. He was unsure how he had lasted long enough for her to climax, or how he had kept form losing that battle when her vagina clamped around him in rapid spasms when she hit her orgasm.

"You like my tits, don't you?" she asked, a small smile on her lips.

"They are perfect."

"Not too small?"

"Darren's an asshole," he groaned. Ashley had not exhibited any concern about her breast size before her 'date' with their pudgy classmate, but his suggestion that she needed a bob job seemed to have stuck in her psyche.

"I know several girls with bigger."

"Yeah, but I've got pretty big hands, and you're a more than a handful for me."

"Not really. More than a handful, that is You do have pretty big hands... and other stuff."

"Like what?"

"This," the young woman grinned, wiggling her hips, her vagina squeezing his erection while she did so.

"Not that big. I bet other guys have bigger."

"It's perfect for me."

"And your boobs are perfect for me."

"Fuck," Ashley said, closing her eyes. The squeezing of her vagina around him grew more rhythmic, her muscles tensed, and her body shook.

***

"Did you come again?" Corey asked her, and Ashley nodded, not trusting herself to speak and hoping he did not notice the tears in the corner of her eyes.

His comments about her breast being perfect had not only sent her over the edge into another body shaking orgasm, but it had threatened to overwhelm her emotions.

"They're just medium," she finally said.

"What? The orgasm?"

"Oh no, that was a bigger one. I meant my boobs."

"They aren't just anything..."

"Let me guess, 'They're real and they're spectacular!', right?"

"Did you just quote from Seinfeld?"

"Maybe," Ashley shrugged, pondering whether she should put an end to their conversation with a kiss.

"Well, they are spectacular," Corey grinned, and the earnestness in his voice and eyes earned him the kiss for reasons other than to shut him up.

***

Corey relished the long, sensual kiss almost as much as the feel of Ashley's naked body pressed against him and the sensation of his still erect penis engulfed in the indescribable pleasure of her clinging, wet sex. He did not understand her concerns about her appearance. Corey would tell anyone who would listen that Ashley was by far the hottest girl around.

And yet, she always tried to find fault with herself, whether it was her contention that her eyes were too big for her face or this new concern about her breast size. As far as Corey believed, Ashely had the loveliest and sexiest eyes of anyone he knew. And while she might not have been as classically beautiful as a couple of other girls in their year, those eyes and her smile made her by far more attractive.

Body-wise, no one could come even close. She was lean yet curvy in the places he liked, with a tight but rounded bottom, hips that made it obvious she was a woman, and sensuously toned thighs. And of course, a perfectly proportioned bosom, at least to his mind. And he was aware of several guys who agreed with him. Sure, some guys might like more endowed girls, but Ashley had more than enough for enticing cleavage as well as to fill his hands.

"You should see Kylee Warren topless," Ashley said, breaking into Corey's musings about her body.

"What?"

"Kylee Warren. You know, blonde, cheerleader, big boobs."

"I know who she is. The 'what' was more... a sound of surprise."

"That I've seen her topless?"

"Yes, that, but also that you're mentioning it."

"It's hard not to see them when she's changing for gym class. The girl kinda pops out, if you know what I mean."

"Okay, but I doubt she'd like you talking..."

"Loosen up, Corey," Ashley said, rolling her eyes. "And I didn't mean for this to be a long discussion about Kylee Warren's boobs. I was just going to point out they're big, round, symmetrical, and pinkish-white with fucking cherry nipples on top. In other words, fucking awesome in a way that makes me feel..."

Corey stopped Ashley growing rant by lacing his fingers in her dark hair and pulling her down into a deep kiss.

"Shut up and fuck me," he told her as she panted inches above him.

"Are you still hard because of me or because I was talking about Kylee Warren's big..."

"I said, 'shut up'."

"Rude."

"I love you."

"Mmmm..." was Ashley only replied, her lips firmly closed.

"Is that I love you too?"

"Mmmm..." the brunette repeated, nodding.

"You don't have to be completely quiet. I just wanted to stop talking about..."

"Uh uh..." his lover sounded, shaking her head.

"You're not going to talk any more, are you?"

"Uh uh..." again with a shake of her head.

"Are you going to fuck me at least?"

Widening of her warm brown eyes and a nod conveyed her affirmation.

"God, you're a pain in the ass sometimes," Corey groaned as the silent girl started to slide up and down his length with agonizing slowness.

***

Other than her own moans and Corey's grunts and groans, silence surrounded them. Ashley, chewing on her bottom lip from time to time to keep from being too loud, stared into Corey's eyes, all the communication the two of them needed coming from their locked gazes and the motions of their bodies. The closeness—the connectedness—infusing her was like nothing else she had ever felt.

He could have been more forceful, her voice in her head suggested, and she shivered at the thought. Corey seemed to feel guilty about the day he had called her dirty names and used her hard, so she had never told him that the memory of that afternoon had come to play an important part in her masturbatory activities over the past few weeks.

A twinge deep inside her vagina and sudden pressure behind her clitoris warned her of an impending orgasm, one she did not want yet. She had already climaxed twice from riding Corey, and she wanted to make sure he finished before she did because she was not sure she would be up to another round of being on top.

I could let him get on top, she mused. Or finish him with a quick blowie.

But she did not really want either of those. She wanted to stay on top and for her boyfriend to climax inside of her just as she lost herself to her orgasm. And while she knew that such timing might be almost impossible to achieve, that did not lessen her desire for it to happen.

"I'm close," Corey whispered, as if reading her thoughts. "You are too, aren't you?"

Ashley nodded, picking up speed, letting her body slam down against his groin with increasing force.