Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see it in your eyes, and that you were trying to hold back for me."

The brunette nodded again as heat and perspiration spread from her neck to her chest.

"Don't hold back, Ashy."

"FUCK!" she screamed, followed by an animalistic howl as his hands found her breasts, squeezing while his eyes closed and his hips bucked up against her loins. Pleasure seemed to explode within her, tightening her vagina to the point she thought she could feel his erection pulsing inside of her, filling her with his semen.

***

Corey watched his girlfriend's eyes roll back as her face, neck, and breasts flushed. An obscenity ripped free from her previously silent lips, and then a howl, low and throaty and full of joy and pleasure, rent the air of the room, filling it, as he grasped her hanging breasts. The young man shuddered as pressure built in his penis then exploded out, each gush of his fluid up into her warmth bringing with it close to unendurable pleasure. His fingers tightened on her bosom one more time before Corey fell back onto the bed.

Above him, Ashley trembled, eyelids fluttering, breathing ragged. The young man struggled to calm his own rapid respiration as he watched her ride out her pleasure. Without warning, the brunette's eyes snapped open and met his, and he wondered if he looked back at her with the same wild energy her face conveyed.

"That was... I have no words..." she breathed.

"Beyond," Corey said, and Ashley swept her damp hair out of her face as she nodded.

"Yeah, 'beyond'. That'll work. Beyond anything I've ever felt. Beyond anything I ever hoped for. Beyond what I deserve."

"Now, Ashley..."

"Whores don't get this."

He wanted to object, but a sudden flow of tears down her face stopped him, made him rethink what he should say.

"You don't have to live the life you're afraid of, Ashely."

"What?"

"I figured it out, what it means when you keep calling yourself a, well, you know."

"A whore."

"Yeah, that."

"So, what do you think it means?"

"That you're afraid what you are doing will come to define you."

"And that you won't want me anymore," Ashley said in a small voice.

***

Ashley realized she was fully naked in front of Corey, emotionally and physically. That nakedness of self scared her, not only because he could see so deeply into her, but because she allowed it.

"Ashley..."

"What if it's all I'll ever be? What if it means I'll never have... more?"

"Then quit. Don't do it anymore. Don't be what you don't want to be."

"It's too late for that," the eighteen-year-old brunette sighed, the weight of her actions and decisions over the last several weeks settling onto her shoulders. "I've already crossed that line."

"It's not. All you have to do is decide that you don't want to do it anymore."

Corey's expression—hopeful, expectant, encouraging, loving—almost moved her to agree. But it was not as simple as he made it sound. Her parents would never allow her to have a regular job, or a car for that matter. If she wanted to make money and escape her controlling mother, she had few options. And while she had not made as much as she would have liked, sex for money paid more than babysitting.

A solution burst into life via an epiphany. Corey's thinking was backward. Quitting put her back to having almost no prospects. Increasing her client base to include more profitable clients would bring a greater cash flow and thus would enable her to continue servicing clients only until that time when she had enough for a car and the first couple of months' rent for an apartment. After that, she would find a regular job and leave all this behind.

I'll have to take on older men, she thought, her mind running down a list of the fathers for whom she sometimes babysat. No doubt some of them endured unhappy, sexless marriages and would be willing to pay her much more than her virgin classmates.

"Or, I could do it until the end of school, maybe a bit longer, and earn enough money to get out on my own," Ashley floated the idea, eyes locked on her boyfriend's.

"You don't really make enough now for that to work," Corey pointed out, but Ashley said nothing, waiting for him to catch up to her thoughts and preparing for his objections.

"I don't from the virgin special," she shrugged, figuring it was best to jumpstart his thinking and get the inevitable disagreement finished.

"But what else... no, Ashley. You can't."

"'No?' I 'can't?' Who the fuck do you think you are?"

Anger, unexpected, unwanted, and uncontrollable, flared within the young woman. She did not like it when her parents told her what to do, and it was no better coming from Corey.

"Someone who loves..."

"Don't pull that bullshit on me. Love has nothing to do with this. I've already proved I can love you and still be a whore. I think the real problem you're having is the idea of loving me if I keep doing this."

"I'll never not love you. I've already told you..."

"It's what I do, not who I am," Ashley said, fists clenching and unclenching at her sides. "If that's true, it shouldn't matter."

"I worry about you."

"Don't. I'm fine with what I am."

"You weren't just a minute ago."

"I am now. I have a plan. And when's it all done, there'll be time for just us."

"After I go to college? Or do you plan to go with me?"

"Not right away."

"Fuck, Ashley," Corey sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "What do you plan to do, after you are done with... this."

"I don't know yet. Live. Have fun."

"But you just said you were worried you'd never have more."

"I told you, I figured it out. I'll make as much as I can as quickly as I can, then stop."

"But you would need new clients."

"I know."

"Older guys."

"I know. That's the plan."

"What about me?"

"We'd have our afternoons, like we do now. And I'd make sure to make time for some more dates like this."

"What if I don't want to take you to your, um, clients anymore?"

"I'll figure something out if I have to, but I'd rather you take me and pick me up. Seeing you before and after helps me relax."

"I'm not sure I can do it."

"You have been doing it with no problem."

"You weren't... we weren't... I mean, we were in all but name, but it's... different now."

"The only difference is our agreement will be gone, so you won't be getting sex for driving me. You'll be getting sex because you're my boyfriend."

"It doesn't feel like I'm that right now," Corey told her, watery eyes cast down.

Ashley's anger, which had been dissipating slowly as they talked, fell away completely. Taking Corey's face in her hands, she kissed him.

***

Corey fought against the kiss, but not as long or as hard as he thought he should. The reality that they were both still naked, which had been shoved to the background of his mind during their disagreement, reasserted itself when Ashley brought one of his hands to her breast, mashing it against her soft, warm flesh.

"I don't want to fight," she whispered, her lips inches from his.

"I don't either," he said, finding her firm nipple and rolling it between his fingers.

"I want to fuck. Well, more to the point, I want you to fuck me."

"I want that too, but I'm not sure we should."

"It's only 9:27. We've got plenty of time. And if I get home after 11:00, fuck my mom. What's she going to do about it?"

"The time isn't the issue."

"Don't worry," the brunette grinned at him. "I'll get you hard again."

"That's not the issue either," Corey said, but as he spoke, Ashley scooted back between his legs, leaned down, and slurped his half-hard shaft into her wet mouth, ending his protestations.

His girlfriend sucked hard and fast on the top half of his length, and in a handful of seconds, his body was ready to proceed. Whether his mind was the same was a subject of internal debate for Corey, but he could not deny how much he wanted her.

"Good to go now. You want me doggy style or on my back?"

"On your back," he said, giving up any thought of trying to make a point by not having sex.

"Excellent choice. What I was hoping for, in fact."

The grinning girl gave him a quick kiss before rolling onto her back and spreading her toned legs. Corey stared for several seconds at her glistening, puffy, and very exposed labia, wondering whether he should lick her. That he had ejaculated inside her did not bother him. He knew he could concentrate on her clitoris and it would not be a problem. But she wanted him inside her.

Maneuvering so that his body occupied the space between her supple thighs, Corey positioned himself with the head of his shaft rubbing against her moist lower lips. He held himself there, teasing her, waiting to hear her tell him what she wanted. Ashley remained silent, however, although the pout on her lips and the thrusting of her pelvis up toward him revealed how much she wanted him to enter her.

***

What is he waiting for? the young woman thought, using her legs to try to pull him closer so that his length would sink inside of her.

"Are you going to...?" she started to ask, but Ashely's words turned into a grunt as Corey rammed himself in as deep as he could go.

"Fuck," she moaned seconds later, her hands running up and down his tense arms while he pumped in and out of her sex, picking up speed.

"Fuck what?"

"My cunt," she said, and for a heartbeat, doubt crossed his face at her choice of words, both renewing her annoyance with him and making her love him more.

"Ashy..."

"Fuck my tight little cunt hard and fast, Corey," she continued, cutting off whatever it was he intended to say. "Fuck me like the whore I am. Fuck me and call me names and smack my tits."

"What?" Corey asked, stopping mid-thrust above her.

"Be rough," she said, ignoring how boyish his wide-eyed stare made him seem. "Be degrading. Use me for your pleasure. Show me how pissed you are about me planning to fuck older guys for more money."

"No," the blonde man said, shaking his head, withdrawing from her, leaving her feeling empty.

***

"Corey, please," Ashley begged him, and he might have given in had he not seen a hint of tears in her eyes.

"I can't."

"But I need this."

"For what? Punishment? Permission?"

"Because I need you."

"Not like this."

"You did it before."

"Yeah, but that was for fun. At least I think it was. I'm not sure what this is, although I think I know."

"Oh, really? What is it then, Corey?" Ashley said, pushing herself up off the bed so that her face was mere inches from his. "What do you think you know?"

"You're feeling guilty that I don't like your plan, and you want to relieve that guilt by having me treat you like shit. But that's not who I am. I mean, if I thought you wanted it a little rough because that got you going, like before, I'd be willing. But this feels... wrong."

The brunette held his gaze, and at first, the stubbornness he saw in those brown eyes did not waver. But after several seconds of silence, something changed. Ashley closed her eyes, sighed, and fell back on the bed.

"You win," she murmured. "I surrender."

***

"Then you're not going to do it?" Corey asked her, hopefulness filling his words.

"I'm not going to make you be rough to make myself feel better," she replied, meeting his stare and hating the disappointment that settled on his face.

"Oh," her boyfriend—at least she hoped he was still her boyfriend—said, his eyes shifting from hers.

"But I don't want tonight to end like this. If you're still up for making love, so am I."

"I don't know, Ashley," he sighed, still not looking at her.

"Part of you does," she grinned, her hand finding his erect penis.

"I shouldn't..."

"Yeah, you should."

***

Corey started slow, pushing himself into her depths, then pulling back, feeling her wet warmth clinging to every inch of him. He did not want to imagine a situation in which they would not be doing this any longer, but he was afraid that was what might happen if she put her plan into action. His fear was not that he would not love her. It was that he might love her too much to continue to share her. Doing so with guys his age was bad enough. But her taking on older clients, that might prove to be more than he could stand.

"Oh, that feels so good," the young woman moaned, smiling up at him.

He tried to smile back, but he failed. Unwanted desire to do what she had begged of him moments before—use her roughly—flashed through his mind. But he would not let himself go down that path. Instead, Corey kept up his deliberate pace, hoping that the intimacy of what they were doing would be enough to drive away any other thoughts. And given the lust and love he saw filling her glistening brown eyes, he thought it might be working.

***

A low moan escaped Ashley's throat, her back arched, and her hands grasped Corey's tense forearms as he braced himself above her. She thrilled almost as much in that touch as she did his manhood sliding in and out of her molten sex with maddeningly arousing slowness.

Despite the languid pace, sweat dripped off her boyfriend's nose, landing on her chest and adding to the growing sheen of her own perspiration. Her muscles ached almost as much as her clitoris from the prolonged effort. Focusing on the pleasure emanating from her most sensitive spot, Ashley attempted to will herself to climax. But exhaustingly, her body refused to grant her that release even though she had lingered on the edge for what felt like forever and must have been at least several minutes.

"Fuck me faster," she croaked, unable to endure a moment more of such exquisite torture. "Make me come. Oh, please make me come, Corey. I need to come around your beautiful cock."

"My what?" he asked, the first words he had spoken in some time.

Ashley felt heat rise in her already flushed cheeks at his grin. She tried to look away, but he took hold of her chin and held her face in place, his touch firm but gentle.

"Your hard, manly cock," she said, wiggling underneath him and clamping her vagina around his shaft, hoping to distract him."

"You said, 'beautiful cock'."

"I know what I said."

"Do you really...?"

"Yes, I do," the brunette admitted. "It's the best looking—and feeling—cock I've ever had."

"I don't know what to say to that," he admitted with a slight shake of his head.

"Don't say anything. Just fuck me."

"With what?" he asked, blue eyes brimming with mischief and love as he stared down at her.

"Your beautiful cock," Ashley said in a small voice, wondering if her face could feel any hotter than it did at that moment.

To her relief, Corey seemed to take pity on her, not uttering another word as he began to thrust in and out of her with increasing speed. A sigh followed by a sustained moan left her lips, and she moved her body with his, seeking the stimulation she needed to reach climax.

After a couple of minutes of almost but not quite finding relief, Corey did something that pushed her over the edge. Leaning his face down to her breasts, he licked and sucked her nipples before taking each in turn between his teeth and pulling. The damn broke, and pleasure radiated through her being.

***

Corey loosed an internal sigh of relief when Ashley climaxed beneath him, her hands grasping his arms, her back arching, her mouth wide open but silent as her eyes rolled up and her limbs shook. He focused on the intense sensations around his manhood, which he had been doing his best to put out of his mind up until a moment earlier, and within seconds he was near the point of no return.

"Are you going to come in me?" his girlfriend asked, her body still trembling from her climax.

"Yes," Corey gasped.

"And fill my puss?"

"God, yes."

"Tell me when."

"Right fucking now."

Ashely's fingers tightened again on his biceps, fingernails digging into his flesh. Around his now twitching and pulsing erection, her vagina tightened, and a new series of tremors shook her body. Her eyes stayed locked with his for a heartbeat, then squeezed shut as a whimper escaped through clamped lips.

"Did you come again?" he asked sometime later when they both breathed easier.

"You don't have to ask that all the time," Ashley grinned, running her fingers through his hair. "I mean, I think you'd know by now. And sometimes a girl wants her guy to be confident that he pleased her and not ask if he did."

"Oh, I am," the young man replied, unable to keep a smirk off his face. "I just like hearing you say it."

"I love you," the brunette said.

"I love you," Corey replied just before Ashley pulled herself up against him and locked her lips on his.

***

"Yes, Mom—I know I'm late," Ashely said into her phone, doing her best to keep the anger out of her voice. "The movie was a bit longer than I realized."

A snicker from the driver of the car led Ashley to slap his thigh, but Corey's amusement at her predicament of being late for her ridiculous curfew helped her calm down.

"We are almost there," she said. "I'll be in bed by 11:30 at the latest. Promise."

"You had better be, young lady," her mother's voice said from the phone's speaker. "It's a school night. You're lucky I let you go out at all."

"I know, Mom," Ashley replied, not adding that she did not really need her mother's permission to go out or do anything else since she was eighteen. That was a thought better left unsaid.

"Okay. See you in a couple of minutes."

"Bye, Mom."

The call ended without a reply. Ashely stared at her phone for a few seconds, then let out a deep sigh.

"Sorry about being late," Corey said. "I should have watched the clock closer."

"We both lost track of time at the end there," the brunette shrugged. "And it's not important. I'd suffer her wrath a thousand times for a few extra minutes with you."

"I still feel bad."

"Don't," she said, rubbing his leg where she had slapped it.

She wanted to say more, but they were pulling up to the curb in front of her house. Light from the front door, which stood wide open, silhouetted the form of her mother.

"Goodnight, boyfriend," Ashley said, mashing her lips to his.

"Ashy, we need to talk about your plan..."

"And we will... later. Promise."

He nodded, and this time he kissed her.

"Goodnight, girlfriend," he whispered when their lips parted.

Fighting the urge for yet another kiss, Ashley opened her door and got out of Corey's car. She took a couple of steps toward her house, turned back, and waved. Corey returned her wave, then drove away from the curb.

Grinning, Ashley walked to her front door, ready for whatever her mother might have to say. Her spirit buoyed by her new relationship status with Corey and her plan to make more money, the eighteen-year-old brunette endured her mother's stern words with feigned contrition as her mind dreamed of having enough money to leave home, maybe even before graduation.