All Comments on 'Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #06'

by Kveldulf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
youjizz123youjizz123over 3 years ago
Christmas Miracle

Good to see the story is back. Hopefully more to come. Maybe Corey buys back door access or shy twins who pull their funds for a threesome?

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Would be nice...

I wish my wife was a whore. I get off on cum. And I would work with her for bi clients.

Melvin93Melvin93over 3 years ago

I’m so glad you’re continuing this story. I really hope they get to anal next time as I’ve been waiting since they first mentioned the subject in part 3. Also, it means that Ashley gets to give a first with Corey.

Is there any chance in a future chapter, a client could ask for a porn star experience, fucking her before giving her a facial?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Don't stop the story now. Love the character development and the passion that Ashley has for sex. Great style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story, hoping for more

When I read it was going to be role play, I was thinking of Ken and Ashley plays his wife. Hope that story is still coming. Acting as his wife, she at first refuses his advances. But with Ken in charge, eventually she does what he wants.

In additional chapters, Ashley gets significantly better at her business, making at least $1000 per client. She averages about 20 dates per month, having to take a little time off for her bad week. She tries taking a couple of classes at community college but doesn’t do so good, so she fucks the teachers to get an A. Corey’s parents pay for his time at Stanford. Corey comes to accept that Ashley is making a lot of money. Ashley is street smart and starts to invest most of her money.

In Corey’s sophomore year he gets out of the dorms and gets his own place. Ashley helps with the cost of that and she spends a week or two per month with Corey, working when he is in class and they make love at night. She fucks some of the professors at Stanford for money or to help out Corey.

Corey gets out of college and gets an OK job but Ashley is still making more. Corey goes to work for some little Silicon Valley start up. Ashley figures out a way to invest in it. It becomes as big as GOOGLE and they get super rich. Ashley still needs to feel like a whore now and then but does slow down a bit when they have kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please write some more of this outstanding story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous