Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought a couple of blankets," he said a little while later. "And it's a pretty nice night. We could put the blankets down and... oh fuck."

The brunette had taken his penis as far as she could given their positions and sucked hard. She wanted Corey to shut up, relax, and let her finish. But her mind turned to his suggestion, and the thought of them together under the stars appealed to her. And he was right -- the evening was quite warm considering Spring was more than a week away.

"After were done here... if you think you can get it up again." Ashley had pulled her lips from his manhood just long enough for those words, then she sucked it back down. Corey grunted, his fingers tightening in her hair as he squirmed.

"That's never a problem. I get hard whenever your around."

Ashley wanted to ask him if that included when he was mad at her, but she decided not to let his penis out of her mouth again until she finished. And given the shortness of his breath and the movement of his hips, she suspected that she did not have long to wait. So, his penis twitching in her mouth maybe thirty seconds later did not surprise her, and she had no need for his gasped, "I'm coming, Ashy," a heartbeat later. Sliding her lips up to just under the head, she applied gentle suction, her tongue wiggling just under the tip.

A rush of semen splashed over her tongue, and she stilled its motion as she savored the familiar flavor. Not as sweet as Simon's from earlier, but more manly in some way she did not think she could explain. A second spurt added to the first as she rhythmically sucked, drawing more out even as she swallowed.

"God, I love you," Corey moaned as she milked the last out of his still hard penis.

"You just love BJs," she said, sitting up, a huge smile stretching the corners of her somewhat sore mouth.

"I love you," he said again, pulling her to him for a kiss.

"I love you too, Baby," she said when their lips parted. "And I love you kissing me after."

"It's the gentlemanly thing to do."

She laughed at his words and the mock serious expression on his face. And in that moment, she was not a whore. She did not think about their classmate she had been with earlier that day, or even Ken Davidson, who had provided her with unexpectedly good sex the night before. Her focus was Corey, her boyfriend, the man she loved. Had he asked her then and there, she would have agreed to give it all up. But he did not ask. Instead, he pulled up his pants, got out of the car, walked around to her side, and opened the door. Taking his hand, she stepped out, topless still.

"Give me a second to get the blankets," he told her, hurrying to the back of his car and popping the trunk. A wicked thought entered Ashley's head, and by the time Corey closed the trunk, the young brunette stood fully naked underneath the darkening sky. When he saw her, he stared if he had never seen her bare body before. She twirled for him, loving the way his mouth fell open as he watched her.

"You're so fucking beautiful," he said, and she felt her cheeks heat in the cool air.

"You going to put those blankets down or what?" she asked when he did not move for several seconds.

"Um... yeah."

Corey spread one blanket next to a tree and lay the other at the end of the first. Ashley moved behind him, putting her hands around his waist and pressing her chest against his back.

"Thank you," she whispered, squeezing him tighter.

"For what?" he asked, looking back over his shoulder.

"For being you."

Letting go, she moved around him and sat down on the blanket he had spread out. Corey grinned down at her before removing his shirt, exposing six-pack abs that appeared even more defined than when she had last saw them. Wondering whether he had been working out more or it was an effect of the dim light, she leaned forward, ending up in a kneeling position in front of him.

"I'll get the rest," she said, looking up into his blue eyes.

She stripped his belt out first, but then moved to shoes and socks. An unexpected impulse to kiss his bared feet flashed through her head, but she did not act on it. Instead, she turned her attention to his pants, yanking them down without even bothering to unzip them first. Corey, staring down at her, stepped forward out of his jeans, bringing his crotch within an inch of her face.

Ashley, noting that he had remained hard, mouthed his penis through the soft, thin material of boxer briefs. Her boyfriend groaned, but at the same time he gently nudged her head away. She ignored that, using her teeth to maneuver his underwear down, letting his penis bounce free.

"Ashley, what...?" Corey's words trailed off into a moan as she swallowed his entire length until her nose rested in his pubic hair.

"I though you wanted to have sex," he said when he found his voice again, after she had taken his length from tip to base several times. Ashley sucked hard on his shaft for a few seconds, then slowly slid her lips up and off it.

"I do. I just wanted to do that first. I couldn't in the car."

"I... um..."

"You're welcome." Grinning, the brunette lay back on the blanket and spread her legs, her eyes on Corey's.

The young man wasted no time in taking his underwear the rest of the way off, and before she knew what was happening, he knelt between her legs, lowered his face to her sex, and lapped at her clitoris with his tongue.

"Corey, you don't want to do that," she said, her voice higher than she expected, almost squeaking.

"Oh, I do."

"But... oh fuck... oh yeah... oh yeah... fuck... fuck... YES!"

Much quicker than she expected, pleasure exploded inside her, radiating from her clitoris outward. Tingling sensations crawled along every inch of her skin, warming it. Her body shook, tensed, and shook again as her fingers clasped and unclasped in Corey's short, blonde hair.

"Oh.... that was... uh..."

"Quick," her boyfriend supplied, and she giggled.

"Wonderful," Ashley cooed, pulling Corey toward her and into a long, wet kiss. "And quick."

"I guess you really did need relief," he said, and there might have been an edge to his voice.

"Or I just got really worked up sucking your cock."

"My beautiful cock, right?" The edge, if there had been one, was gone.

"Yes, your beautiful cock," Ashley laughed, remembering their Valentine's Day together, when she had let those words first slip off her tongue.

"You want it in your pussy?"

"God, yes!"

"Missionary or...?"

"I want to ride it," the eighteen-year-old blurted the moment the thought entered her head. She had been ready to stay on her back and let him take control, but her new idea pushed that side.

"Why am I not surprised," Corey chuckled, and she thought she saw his eyes roll, but she could not be sure in the dim light.

"What does that mean," Ashley asked as her boyfriend lay on his back and she moved to straddle his hips.

"You tend to be more aggressive, um... afterward."

"That's not true," she said, even though she knew he was right.

"It is, but I think that's what you need."

"And what I want."

Corey looked like he intended to say something in response, but Ashely dropped down and kissed him, her shaven sex wiggling against his erection. And as their tongues battled, she snuck her hand between their bodies, positioned his penis between her labia, and rocked back so that half his length or more slid into her slick vagina.

"Feel good?" the brunette asked as she braced herself above Corey, arms to either side of his head.

"Oh yes," he replied, his hands finding and squeezing her hanging breasts. Ashley moaned, thankful that she did not have to tell him he to play with them rougher. His strong fingers sent jolts of pleasure and pain from her breasts to her clit, and when he started pulling on her rock-hard nipples, she shivered and cried out.

Ashley slowly rocked forward and back until her sex engulfed his entire length. Sitting upright, she put her arms between his and placed her hands against his firm, smooth chest, forcing him to drop his from her breasts. Grinning, the eighteen-year-old pushed herself up before letting gravity pull her back down his shaft. He moaned in unison with her, and that seemed to prompt a twinge deep inside of her.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard," she told him as she slid up and down his length, faster and faster with every passing moment. Their mingled moans and groans filled the night air. Corey, rather than lying passive beneath her, humped his hips up to meet her loins every time she slammed down against him. And soon, despite the cool evening breezes, a sheen of sweat covered both their bodies.

"OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD"


A scream followed those words, an intense orgasm ripping through Ashley's body. It hit her faster than she had expected, coming while she pushed herself up his shaft. Her body rigid, she hovered there, thigh muscles quivering and fingers digging into Corey's chest, for what seemed an eternity. But in reality, it lasted maybe ten seconds.

"Oh fuck," Ashley sighed, her muscles finally relaxing as her climax ebbed. Her groin crashed down against Corey's, burying his erection inside her again in an instant. New waves of pleasure washed over her from that impact, and her body shuddered through a second orgasm. This one was not as intense as the one a moment before, but her vagina clamped around her boyfriend's penis for this one, squeezing it rhythmically. Corey, his eyes closed, shuddered before grunting and bucking his hips up, forcing his manhood as deep into her as she could ever remember it being.

Ashley whimpered then gasped as yet another peak sent more jolts of ecstasy racing through her now shaking frame. And while she writhed in pleasure on Corey's stiff penis, she thought she could feel his semen splashing against her cervix. Her more rational mind told her that it was probably just him twitching inside her as he shot, but she wanted to believe the former.

"That was... beyond words," the young woman said after she had collapsed against her boyfriend's rapidly rising and falling chest.

"Yeah... it was," he said is a raspy voice. "Did you come three times?"

"I think so," she mumbled as the night air started to chill her naked flesh. "But the second and third might have been one that just didn't end. I'm not sure."

"Oh..."

"Yeah... oh..."

For some time they lay together, Corey's flaccid penis still inside her. But when Ashley started to shiver from cold not arousal, he rolled them to their sides, his manhood slipping free as he did so. The brunette whimpered at the empty feeling, but she snuggled up against her lover, enjoying the warmth of him as his arms held her tightly.

"Should we get back in the car," he asked, but she shook her head.

"What about the other blanket?"

"Shit! I forgot all about it. I'm an idiot."

Corey leaned across her then pulled the second blanket over them. Ashley, enjoying the feel of the soft material against her still sensitive skin, rolled onto her back and stared up at the stars. Corey did the same, putting his arm under her head and around her shoulder.

"It's beautiful," she said, her eyes taking in the expanse of the Milky Way.

"It is," he agreed. "I used to think it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen."

"Hmm... you don't anymore?"

"Nope."

"So, you've seen something you like better?"

"Yep. Two things."

"Kylee Warren's boobs?"

"What? No! You."

"I'm one thing."

"The first time I saw you naked and then tonight when I saw you naked under the stars."

"Oh. So, when I'm clothed the stars are more beautiful, but when I'm naked..."

"Oh, shut up, Ashy."

"Make me."

And to Ashley's delight, he did, his lips pressing against hers as the stars shone overhead.

***

"We should probably be going."

"No. Don't want to go," Ashley said, drawing the top blanket over her head and burrowing her face into the side of Corey's chest. "Want to stay here together forever. Just the two of us."

"It's probably almost 11:00."

"My curfew is midnight."

"It'll take almost thirty minutes to get to your house from here. And we have to get dressed and everything."

"Shit," Ashely said, sitting up and letting the blanket fall from her torso. "I don't have much time."

"I'll get your clothes." Corey sat up beside her, but before he could stand up, Ashely bent over and sucked his limp penis into her mouth.

"What are you doing."

Ashely turned her head enough to see Corey's face and shrugged, hoping he would get her "what do you think I'm doing" message.

"We don't have time."

Rolling her eyes, the brunette sat up and let him fall from her mouth. Yet, her fingers still slid up and down his hardening shaft.

"I came four times. You came twice. I owe you."

"Ashy, just being here with you makes up for any difference."

"That makes no sense."

"It does to me."

"You sure? I mean... I owe you for so much."

"Then spend another fifteen minutes with me under the stars."

"Like it'll take that long to suck you off if I go fast."

"Just lie back with me. No sex."

"Okay. No sex. Just a BJ."

"No oral sex either."

"I guess that leaves my butt, huh? Well, I'm not ready to try anal yet, and I'm not sure when I will be. But, I promise that you'll be the one when I am."

"I... I... um... I didn't mean..."

"I know," Ashley said, kissing Corey's reddened cheek, loving how flustered she had made him. "But I did."

"I..."

"So, what do you like about the stars," the young woman asked her boyfriend, lying on her back and looking up into the night sky, desperate to change the subject.

Corey hesitated a moment before lying next to her. And for several seconds he said nothing. So, Ashley decided to fill the silence and face what she had said

"I've thought about it, you know. Anal sex. I mean, I want to try it at least once. But It kinda scares me too, and so I think my mind doesn't let me think about it when we're together. But I do think about it sometimes when we're not together. Does that make any sense?"

"Yeah. It does."

"Do you think about fucking my ass?"

"I, um... have wondered... you know."

"Wondered what? Whether I would say 'yes' to it?"

"Wondered what it would be like."

"Yeah, me too."

Another silence descended on them, and this time Corey broke it.

"When I look at the stars, I used to think that I was born too early, since exploring them is just science fiction. But as I've gotten older, I understand that going to them may always be beyond us. And besides, if I hadn't been born when I was, I wouldn't have you. I mean, we wouldn't be together. I don't 'have' you in the sense of possessing you..."

"Oh, you have more of me than I would have believed possible a few weeks ago, Corey," Ashley said, turning to kiss her lover. "And that was the sweetest thing I can imagine anyone saying to me."

"Yeah, well... I can't believe I'm here with you... naked on a blanket beneath a tree..."

"We should get dressed, huh?"

"Probably."

Neither of them did or said anything, other than Ashley snuggling closer to Corey. And that silence—an easy, comfortable one—along with the physical closeness brought Ashley to the verge of tears. But she blinked them away, knowing that giving in to the depth of her feelings here and now could impede the path she had laid out in front of her, the one that gave her the quickest way to independence. She needed to stick to her plan. There would be time later for her and Corey. There had to be.