Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #01

Story Info
18-year-old Ashley takes her friend's virginity, for a fee.
10k words
4.69
64.6k
112

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers

January 2005

"Get the fuck away from me, Corey," Ashley Saunders snarled, putting as much contempt into her glare as was infused in her words.

"I've got the cash. It was a gift for my eighteenth birthday."

"The cash isn't the point, asshole. I'm not a fucking whore."

"But Josh said that you..."

"That I what?"

"Um, did it with him—for money. Took his virginity."

"Josh Kinkaid? That little pussy said I fucked him? For money?"

"Yeah. He said you did it for twenty bucks."

"I didn't do shit for money. And he was so fucking nervous he couldn't get it up. He's still as much a virgin as you."

"Look, if it would take more than twenty, I'm willing. Would a hundred do?"

Ashley's intended retort never made its way out of her suddenly dry mouth. With the occasional babysitting gig being the only job her parents would allow her to have while she was still in school, the attraction of the hundred dollars that Corey was offering her was enough to for her to consider the possibilities. She had certainly had sex for worse reasons.

"Put your number in. I'll call later," she sighed, handing Corey her phone. "I don't want to talk about this at school."

***

Eighteen-year-old Ashley Saunders studied her reflection in the bathroom mirror. The dark-haired girl looking back at her with slightly too large brown eyes, at least in her own estimation, did not look like a whore. At least, her reflection did not match her mental image of a whore. Yet in just a few minutes, Corey Strickland would be picking her up so he could lose his virginity to her, and she would be taking money from him for this to happen.

The decision to move forward with the transaction had not been an easy one for the brunette senior to make. She had debated it in her minds for a couple of days after Corey first proposed the deal. The major issue was not Corey. She had known him since second grade and considered him a friend. Further, even though he fell firmly into the 'geek' social clique at school, he was a decent looking guy, albeit a bit on the scrawny side. Plus, he always smelled nice, a characteristic that Ashley liked in a man.

No, the problem was the transaction itself. Sex was not new to her, and she had engaged in it with guys she liked less than Corey and for worse reasons. But it had always been on her terms, even if those terms were not that great. This felt different, even though she had negotiated the extent of the encounter and the price. It still felt to her like Corey, in proposing the deal, was in control of it.

"And it makes me a whore," Ashley whispered to the mirror, knowing in her heart that the reflection—her reflection—would soon be as much of a whore as any hooker on the street corner.

Shaking off the self-loathing she felt growing inside of her, Ashley checked her makeup one last time, then let her eyes drop to the reflection of her torso. She had chosen a fitted, light blue top that emphasized her breasts without shoving them in everyone's face, especially when it was buttoned up to not show any cleavage. That would change once she was out of the house, but she had to make it past her mother before it could happen.

For a moment, she thought about changing from her skin-tight jeans, which were a few shades darker blue than her top, to a skirt, but she resisted the urge. Her mother might frown at the jeans, but she would never allow the skirt. Ashely knew from experience that her mother considered a skirt far to easy access to trust around boys, and that attitude had not wavered even after the young woman turned eighteen back in late October.

"Your date is here, Ash," her little sister called from downstairs, and Ashley shuddered even as her mouth turned to a desert and her stomach decided it wanted to try out for the gymnastics team.

"Coming," she rasped, taking a last chance to fluff her hair before leaving the bathroom.

As expected, her mother was waiting for Ashley at the bottom of the stairs, her eyes roving up and down in obvious critique.

"Aren't those clothes a little tight, Ashley?"

"They're comfortable, Mom," the eighteen-year-old replied, forcing herself not to roll her eyes. "I have some dresses that are looser. I could wear one of those."

As Ashley expected, her mother shook her head before the words were even out of Ashley's mouth. Like skirts, dresses on dates afforded too many opportunities for roving hands, at least in her mother's mind.

"You have looser tops," Mrs. Saunders countered, arms now folded across her chest.

"I thought you did not want me to be loose, Mom," Ashley quipped, darting past her mother and around the corner.

Corey, his blonde hair neater than Ashley had ever seen it, stood in the entry hall, hands in pockets. In addition to black jeans, he wore a gray button-up shirt under a blue jacket. But it was not his hair or his clothes that caught the brunette's attention the most. It was his ear-to-ear grin that did that.

"Hey Corey," Ashley said, peering into his blue eyes. "I'm ready."

"You look fantastic," the young man replied, and she saw his gaze drop to her chest before traveling lower.

Don't let my mom see you looking at my crotch like that, she thought at him, even as she felt warmth spring to life between her legs. Almost as if he had sensed her thoughts, Corey's eyes snapped back on her face just as her mom rounded the corner.

"Ashley's curfew is 11:00 pm, Corey," Mrs. Saunders informed the young man, and Ashley saw Corey nod, his eyes showing fear under her mother's glare.

"I'm eighteen, Mom," Ashley groaned. "The curfew laws don't apply to me anymore. And Corey's eighteen now too, so they don't apply to him either."

"I don't care about the law, dear," her mother replied, her voice much warmer than her eyes. "As long as you live here, you have a curfew."

"Yeah, and I'm trapped here because you won't let me get a job, so I guess you win."

"Maybe you don't need to be going out tonight, young lady," her mother snapped.

Ashley was about to launch into a scathing retort, but she saw shock and disappointment settle onto Corey's face. Breathing in and counting to ten in her head, the brunette managed to gain control of herself.

"Sorry, Mom. You're right. But would midnight be okay instead of 11:00?"

"Well, you are eighteen, as you said," her mother replied, her thoughtful expression giving Ashley some hope. "I guess midnight is okay."

"Thanks, Mom!"

Rushing to where Corey stood, looking befuddled yet relieved, Ashley grabbed the young man's hand and pulled him toward the door. Yanking her coat from where it hung by the door, the young woman flung open the door and waved behind her as she pulled him in her wake.

"Is she always like that?" he asked her once they were safely in his car.

"You mean a controlling bitch? Yes, she is."

"Sorry about that."

"Oh, I'm used to it. I can't wait to get the fuck out of that house. But my parents won't let me get a real job, so I'm stuck."

"How can they stop you? You're old enough to decide that for yourself."

"I don't have a car of my own, and they've made it clear I can't drive theirs to a job. So, babysitting is all I can do, since usually I get a ride home and my parents don't have to come get me."

"Is that why you, um, said yes to this?"

Ashley shrugged, then turned to look out the window. She had not meant to reveal so much to Corey. He was not her date. She needed to keep him at arm's length, at least emotionally.

"My house is about ten minutes away," he said after a few seconds. "My parents and my sisters went to my grandparents' for the weekend. I told them I had too much work to do. That's how I got the house to myself."

The brunette nodded, not bothering to remind Corey that he had already told her all of this over the phone. She was quite sure he was as nervous as she was, if not more so, and thus was likely just talking to have something to fill the silence.

"We just need it tonight, unless you got more money for tomorrow night."

"Uh, okay," the young man mumbled before falling silent.

That came out a bit bitchy, Ashley scolded herself.

"Sorry," she said, reaching out and squeezing Corey's thigh. "I'm nervous too."

"Oh, good. I mean, not good that you're nervous. I mean good that you and I, um, both of us, uh, we are, well, um..."

"Yeah, I know what you mean," she assured him, moving her hand higher on his leg. "It'll be okay once we get started."

"I, uh, have a question. About starting, um, you know. Do you want to watch a movie first, or something? And have you eaten? I can make you a sandwich if you want."

Ashley did not want to sit and watch a movie with Corey. She wanted to do what she had agreed to do and then go home. But she knew her mom would be suspicious something was up if she came home too early, especially after she had fought for a later curfew. And that would lead to questions. Lots and lots of questions.

"Sure, we could watch a movie. Not sure I'm up to eating anything substantial. Maybe you could make popcorn."

***

Ashley sat up straight and pushed out her chest when Corey came into the living room with a big bowl of popcorn. The young man's steps faltered as his stare fell to her chest. While waiting for him on the couch, she had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her top, exposing her cleavage as well as the top of her black lace bra.

"Whatcha lookin' at Corey," she purred, shaking her chest. "See something you like."

"Fuck yes," he breathed, surprising her with both the obscenity and the lust in his voice.

"It's just a little cleavage," the eighteen-year-old brunette laughed, using her arms to push her breasts closer together. "They're quite a few girls at school who have bigger boobs than me. Mine are just average."

"You are far from average, Ashely," Corey told her as he dropped beside her on the couch. "You're the hottest girl in our grade. By far."

"You're just saying that 'cause you know I'm going to fuck you tonight," she pointed out before eating a handful of popcorn. She was enjoying the teasing and the playful back and forth, both of which increased the warmth between her legs.

"No, I'm not. It's true."

Corey leaned forward, one hand rubbing along her thigh as his lips approached hers. And even though Ashley had already decided that she would let him kiss her, the suddenness of it all caused her to put a hand on his chest and push him back. In that moment, she also forced herself to remember that this was a business transaction, not a date.

"I thought we were going to watch something first," she reminded him, focusing on steadying her breathing as she spoke.

"I just wanted to kiss you. Sorry."

Oh, you want to do a lot more than kiss me, Corey," Ashley thought. And since she had agreed to do a lot more, she understood why he seemed surprised she had rebuffed him now. Still, she had needed the breathing room. Literally.

"No, I'm sorry," she sighed. "Nerves."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

Taking pity on the young man, the brunette put one hand on his cheek and pulled his face to hers for a quick kiss. But the kiss lingered as he took her bottom lip between his. And before the young woman knew her own intentions, she grabbed Corey's hair and shoved her tongue into his mouth. For a few heartbeats, he seemed frozen, but then he reciprocated, his tongue warring with hers.

"Well, that's out of the way," she grinned when the kiss broke. "Feel better?"

"Yeah, I do," he nodded.

"So do I. Now, Let's find something to watch. Do you guys have pay-per-view on your cable?"

"Yeah, but my parents monitor it pretty closely, as far as what we watch."

"Yeah, but you're eighteen."

"And so are you. That doesn't stop your parents, and it doesn't stop mine either."

"I feel your pain," Ashley laughed. "Do you get movie channels?"

"Yeah, all of them. Even the East Coast feeds. There's always something on."

A grin spreading across her face, the young woman grabbed the remote from Corey and called up the channel guide. When she found the movie channels, she looked for the ones on Eastern Time. Sure enough, one had an adult movie scheduled for just after 9:00 pm Pacific. That would be a perfect way to set the mood and keep it focused on the sexual part of the evening, not her own reaction to being here with Corey, which was not at all what she had expected.

"There. We can watch that in an hour or so."

"Sure," the young man replied in a choked voice. "Or we could get one of my dad's DVDs. He has a stash in the garage."

"Even better," Ashley said, giving Corey a kiss before getting to her feet. "Show me."

***

The movie they had picked centered on two young women reminiscing about their past sexual encounters while sitting together naked in a hot tube. The movie had wasted no time in showing skin, the actresses dropping their robes and giving the audience a good look at everything before they climbed into the tub. It was exactly what the young woman had wanted—something that would arouse them both as well as reinforce the sexual nature of their intended interaction.

"My boobs are about the size of the blonde's," Ashley told Corey, who was sitting ramrod straight beside her. "But mine are real. Like the brunette chick, but not as big."

"Oh," was all he managed to say, although he had torn his eyes away from the screen long enough to give her chest a long look.

"You seem a little tense," the young woman teased him, her hand dropping into his lap and massaging his noticeable erection. "You've watched these kinds of movies before, right?"

"Yeah, a few. What about you?"

"Yep," Ashley replied watching Corey's eyes lock onto the TV. She followed his gaze and saw the scene had changed from the hot tub to a living room. The blonde actress, naked save for a pair of panties, was kneeling in front of a man sitting on a couch. As she unzipped the man's pants and pulled his thick shaft free, a voice-over narration set up the scene. It was all rather silly, but it gave Ashley her opening.

"Look at her slurp on the head," the young brunette sighed, leaning forward and squeezing her legs together to try to quell the sudden tingling in her loins. "You think she'll be able to take it all?"

"I don't know," came a hoarse voice from beside her.

"I'm not sure I could with one that thick, but I'd try."

"Oh, okay."

Her eyes still locked on the actress's mouth, which had half of the man's length inside it now, Ashley stroked Corey through his jeans. But her intention for the porno to serve as a buildup, and a way to put both of them at ease, seemed to be having the opposite effect on Corey. He was tenser than ever. And given the twinges she was trying to suppress from between her legs, it was also working faster on her than she had expected.

"You want me to do that for you?" she asked him after a long silence.

"Um, I thought the hundred we agreed on was just for sex."

The young brunette turned and saw Corey staring at her. She opened her mouth but found it was unexpectedly too dry to speak. She licked her lips, attempting to build up some moisture. At the same time, he leaned forward and kissed her even while he grasped at her breasts with one hand.

"It's for your first time," she sighed as his lips moved to her neck. "That might include more than just sex."

She did not bother to tell him that a blowjob had been in her plans all along. Her only other successful experience with a guy who had been a virgin had ended far too quickly when he had erupted inside her seconds after sliding in. Because of that, as soon as she had agreed to the deal with Corey, she had decided she would blow him first, let him rest, then get him hard again so they could have sex. The porno was moving that plan forward a bit quicker than she had intended, but once she adjusted to that reality, she found that she did not really mind. She did not want to prolong the unanticipated attraction for the young man that she was beginning to feel.

"Okay," Corey breathed, sitting back and spreading his legs.

Ashley would have liked to have kissed a bit more, as her mouth was still a little dry, but she found that the desire to please him was greater than she had expected. After all, he was paying her for this, and she wanted to make it special.

And it's not like he could get this from me on his own, a voice in her head added, and it all came together for Ashley. She understood why this was so arousing for her, why she found it all exciting rather than demeaning—someone like Corey could never have her otherwise, and that gave her power as well as monetary gain. And that power was arousing.

"You want me to strip first?" she asked him, hoping he would say 'yes'.

"God yes."

"To my panties like the slut in the movie or fully naked?"

"Everything."

"Sure thing," she cooed, standing up in front of Corey, wondering if the dampness she could feel soaking her panties had made its way through her jeans yet.

A sudden inspiration struck the young woman, and she turned so that her back was to the couch. Inch by inch she peeled the tight jeans down, first uncovering her black lace panties, then her bare legs. When she stepped out of her pants, she looked back over her shoulder and saw Corey staring at her rear end.

"You like my ass, Corey?" she asked, shaking it.

"It's perfect," he moaned, bringing a smile to her face even as she unbuttoned her top.

"What about my back?" Ashley inquired, letting the loosened blouse fall from her shoulders.

"Amazing."

Reaching behind her, the young woman unhooked her bra, then pulled it off and let it drop on the floor in front of her. She did not need to look behind her to know that his eyes had not followed it. She could feel them boring into her, likely fixed on the sides of her breasts now visible.

"You want me to drop my panties or turn around?"

"Um, whichever you want."

"Nope. You're the customer, Corey. It's what you want that matters."

Ashley was not surprised by the moan that her words elicited from behind her. What was less expected was the increased tingling sensation that shot from her pussy up her belly to her breasts. She did not think she had ever been more aroused by anything.

"Um, I want to see your ass."

"Okay," she agreed, hooking her thumbs on either side of the waistband and peeling her panties off her derriere.

"Fuck," Corey groaned, and she saw him unzip his pants, pull out his erect penis, and start stroking its length.

Nice, she thought, transfixed enough by the sight of him that she did not realize she had paused with her panties midway down her thighs. A little thicker than I would have thought, given how skinny he is. And a good length too.

"Don't get too far ahead of me there, dude," she snickered, pushing her panties down past her knees and allowing them to fall to the floor.

"You are just so fucking hot, Ashley," he snarled, his eyes on her bottom.

"Yeah, my ass is good, but it's not my best feature," she grinned before turning toward him.

For a second or two, the young man's eyes focused on her crotch. But then he must have realized what he was missing, because they darted to her chest and fixed there.

"You like my tits, baby?" she asked, squeezing them together with her hands.

"Uh huh," Corey nodded, still staring.

"What about my shaved pussy? How do you like that?"

His blue eyes dropped to her loins again, but only for a heartbeat or two, as if he wanted to verify what she had said before returning to his study of her bosom.

"Fuck yes," he breathed, his hand moving faster over his shaft.

"I told you not to get ahead of me, Corey," the young brunette scolded him as she knelt in front of him. "Take your hand off your dick."

Kveldulf
Kveldulf
641 Followers