Ashley's Prostitution Ventures #01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man's eyes had followed her down, never losing their lock on her breasts. But her words brought his gaze up to her eyes, and he stared at her as if he did not comprehend what she had told him.

"You don't have to jerk off," she explained, putting her hand over his and stopping its motion. "I'm going to give you a blowie. Promise."

"And then we'll fuck?"

"Oh yes," she grinned. "Then we'll definitely fuck."

"I can't believe this is really happening," he mused, as much to himself as to her she thought. "Never in any of my dreams did I expect to see Ashly Saunders naked, much less on her keens in front of me."

"Well, that's what this is all about, Corey," she replied. "Providing you with something you were never going to get on your own."

The young man's eyes narrowed, and she realized that she might have offended him with the directness of her words, as true as they were.

"Now wait a second, Ash..." he started, but she grabbed his penis and sucked the first inch or two into her mouth, wiggling her tongue against it even as she applied suction. Whatever he was going to say was lost in a sustained moan that seemed to fill the room.

"You like that, Corey?" she asked a few seconds later after pulling off him with an audible pop.

He opened his mouth, but no words came out. Instead, he merely nodded, then placed a hand on her head, guiding her mouth back toward his now twitching length. Ashley grabbed his hand and pulled it off her, kneeling up straight and shaking her head.

"None of that. I'll suck you off, but on my terms. Understand."

The young man nodded again, putting his hands to his sides. Ashley stared at him a few seconds longer, then swallowed half his shaft. His hands flew back up to her head for a second before they fell back to his sides. Figuring it had just been a reflex, the young woman winked at her client and began bobbing her head up and down.

"Can I just put my hands in your hair?" Corey inquired after a couple of minutes. "I promise not to push."

Ashley's gaze shifted from the young man's penis to his face, and she nodded without taking her mouth from his shaft. Corey sighed and brought both hands up to her head, running his fingers through her hair as she resumed her up and down motion. But she kept her eyes on his, mesmerized by the ecstatic look on his face. She had never cared to look much at any of the guys she had blown before.

"That is so fucking hot, you looking at me," he moaned, tightening his fingers in her hair but refraining pushing, as he had promised.

A strong twinge between her legs caused Ashley to clamp them together tighter. She thought about using her fingers to get off while she sucked him, but she did not want him to know how turned on she really was. And she knew a way to distract both of them from her growing arousal.

Brown eyes still fixed on his blue ones, the brunette drew in a deep breath through her nose, holding her lips halfway down his length. She felt him twitch in her mouth, and for a moment she thought he was going to come. But when he did not, she forced her head lower, pausing for a moment when the head of his penis hit the back of her throat. She came close to gagging, but she was able to fight it off. And in the next moment, she relaxed her throat and let him slide into it, moving her lips down his erection until her nose was against his pubis.

"I'm going to come," the young man yelped, his hands pulling at her hair.

Shit, that's not good, Ashley told herself, drawing her head back until just the tip of his shaft was between her lips.

"I'm gonna come in your mouth if you don't move," Corey warned her, his thoughtfulness making her pussy tingle in a whole new way.

Ashley had never had a guy warn her like that. Sure, some had told her when they were going to do it, but none had cared where they shot it. Well, except the one guy who had wanted to finish on her face and proceeded to do so, despite her protests.

He's a fucking perv paying you for sex, the young brunette reminded herself, not wanting to care that Corey was a nice guy.

The first eruption of semen into her mouth brought her thoughts back to the immediate situation. She closed her eyes and almost coughed when it hit the back of her throat, but she quickly swallowed, then sucked hard as several more shots gushed over her tongue. The volume of it was more than she had expected, and even with her continuing efforts, she felt some of the warm, thick fluid ooze out of one corner of her mouth.

When she was sure he was spent, Ashely let his softening penis fall from her mouth. Still staring up at Corey, she darted her tongue out the side of her mouth and licked up what had escaped her lips. With a wink, she opened wide, wiggling her tongue in her empty mouth.

"See, all gone," she said a moment later with another wink.

"I didn't know you would do that."

"Swallow, you mean?"

"Yeah."

"No mess," she shrugged, although that was not the whole truth. From the very first time she had gone down on a guy, she had known she would swallow. It just made sense to her, and she discovered she really did not mind the flavor. And Corey's had actually tasted quite good.

Something on the TV screen drew the young man's attention, and Ashley turned just in time to see the man paint the blonde actress's face with several shots.

"You didn't pay enough for that," the brunette giggled, looking back up at her first client.

"You would let me do it if I paid more?"

"I've done it before," she admitted, although she did not directly answer his question.

"Fuck," Corey murmured, mouth open as he studied her in a way that made her feel like the whore she now was, as well as brought forth increased tingling in her loins.

"Do you have mouthwash I could use?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Uh, yeah. In my bathroom upstairs. It's the first door on the left."

"Great," the young woman replied as she climbed to her feet. "I'll be right back."

She felt his eyes on her as she climbed the stairs. She did not look back at him, and soon she found the bathroom. Closing the door behind her, she leaned forward, hands on the counter, and examined herself in the mirror. Her gaze lingered for a moment on her puffier than normal lips, then she stared into her own eyes, looking for something different than had been there before. After all, she really was a whore now.

Seeing no evidence of the change in her status in her eyes, other than perhaps a new wariness in them, she shook her head and opened the medicine cabinet. The mouthwash was on the bottom shelf, and within seconds she was swirling the cold liquid in her mouth.

***

"That would cost extra too," Ashley announced, causing Corey to turn to look at her. His focus settled on her boobs, and she responded by shaking them at him.

"What?" he asked, finally making eye contact before turning his attention back to the TV. "You mean doggy style?"

On the screen, one man was ramming into the large breasted brunette actress from behind while another man pumped his penis into her mouth. Had she not been so focused on Corey and her continuing initiation into prostitution, Ashley likely would have found the scene quite hot. As it was, she had to make herself not think too much what it might feel like to have a penis in her vagina and mouth at the same time so that she could answer his question.

"Nah, doggy style's fine, if that's how you want it. I meant the two guys. That would be a lot extra."

"Have you ever done it before?" the young man asked, his eyes once again on Ashley.

"No, but I've thought about it," she shrugged. "So, I probably would if the price was right."

"Oh, Okay."

"But that's not why we're here tonight. We're here for you to lose your v-card."

"Yeah," Corey nodded, licking his lips in a way Ashley hoped would not be too endearing.

To end the conversation, she dropped into his lap, blocking his view of the TV. Wetting his lips again, the young man touched her breasts, one with each hand.

"They won't fall off, Corey. You can grab them if you want."

Immediately, his hands tightened with enough force to bring a moan from her lips and send a shudder through her slender frame. When his thumbs began probing at her firm nipples, a breath caught in her throat as jolts of pleasure shot from her breasts to her increasing damp sex.

"Suck them," she breathed, grabbing his hair and moving his mouth to her right breast.

Corey lost no time in obliging her, and the feel of his lips and tongue on her harder than ever nipple ignited a spasm in her loins. In an attempt to ease the feeling, she rubbed herself against his groin, forgetting that his penis was still exposed. When she felt the hard length of him first against her shaven pubis and then along her moist and sensitive labia, Ashley let out a loud gasp. She could not remember ever being more aroused or wanting a guy inside of her as much as she wanted Corey.

Get a grip, slut, a voice in her head admonished her. He is not a guy you want to fuck. He paid you. Don't get all caught up in his lust for you.

But that was the problem—she was caught up, not only in his lust, but her own. And it was the situation itself that had brought her there, for she was certain that she would never have been in the place with him at all if not for their deal. Thus, her attraction for him was a result of the moment, of her wanting to make sure she gave him what he paid for, rather than anything really to do with him. At least, that is what she was trying to tell herself as she stood and pulled him to his feet.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a perplexed look on his suddenly very boyish face.

"Going up to your room with you," she replied, hoping he did not notice her trembling hands.

"You don't want to do it here?" he asked, his eyes flicking back to the TV.

"If you would rather watch a porno than fuck me..." she started, but the emphatic shake of his head stopped her words.

"I thought you wanted to watch. And I kinda hoped we could do it on the floor, like in the video."

"We could," Ashley sighed, putting a pout on her full lips. "But I would be more comfortable on the bed, and I am quite sure you'll enjoy it more if I'm comfortable."

Like other things she had told him, that was not quite the truth. Yes, a bed would be most comfortable, but the thought of him taking her from behind while she was on her hands and knees on the floor sent renewed tingles through her already hyper-aroused sex. Still, she knew she needed to control herself, and the trip upstairs would be enough to help her do exactly that.

"Yeah, sure," he shrugged, allowing her to lead him up the stairs.

"Which room is yours?" she asked once they were at the top.

"Second door to the right," he answered, using his head to indicate the only open doorway.

Without replying, the brunette led him through the door. The room was dark inside, but light from the hallway showed her a neat room—much tidier than her own—with a full-sized bed in the middle and several bookshelves, a dresser, and a desk against the walls. The desk was topped by a computer tower and a flat screen monitor, the first Ashley had ever seen outside of school or a business. The walls were adorned with posters that she thought were from video games.

"Nice computer," she said as she turned to face him. "I'm guessing it's state of the art so you can play the games from the posters?"

"Yeah. I built it myself."

"Really? Wow. I barely know how to turn mine on."

"I doubt that," Corey said with a shake of his head. "You pretend to be dumb sometimes, but I know you're not. Don't forget I've known you since second grade. Plus, you certainly know how to turn me on."

"Don't be so fucking cheesy," she laughed, rolling her eyes and trying to ignore that both the comment about her not being dumb and the obvious line had made her want him even more than she already did. "I'm bought and paid for. You don't need stupid pickup lines."

"And that's the only reason you're here right now?" he asked her, his eyes locked on hers even as his fingers slid between her soaked labia. "I may not have been with a girl before, but I think I know what this means."

"It means I'm ready to fuck, Corey," she responded, not looking away from him. "And I'm ready to fuck because you're paying me to fuck. Now, get your clothes off and tell me how you want me."

"Doggy style," he said as he pulled his shirt over his head. "Up on the bed, since you said it would be more comfortable."

Ashley considered just dropping to her hands and knees on the floor, but she climbed on the bed, looked over her shoulder at him, and wiggled her butt. Corey, who was in the middle of taking his pants and briefs off, groaned and ran one hand across her firm, rounded bottom. Winking at him, she shook her rear again.

"Fuck," the young man gasped as he climbed on the bed behind her.

She thought about asking him to take off his socks, but she turned her head forward and said nothing as he grabbed her hips. Seconds later, she felt the hardness of him probe at her wet opening. Without conscious thought of what she was doing, she pushed herself back at him.

"I've changed my mind," he announced, then his weight was gone from the bed.

"What?" she gasped, looking back at him again.

"I want to see you. Your face, I mean."

Ashley nodded before turning on her back and spreading her legs, all while doing her best not to think too much about the relief that had spread through her. For a moment, she had been afraid he was pulling out of the deal. And if she were honest with herself, she would have to admit that the loss of the hundred dollars had not been the primary source of her disappointment.

"Is this what you want?" she purred, rubbing a finger through her labia while squeezing one breast with her other hand.

Corey merely nodded, and she wondered if he did not trust himself to speak. Ashley smiled, then moved the fingers from her sex to her mouth and sucked them between her lips. The young man moaned before climbing on the bed and moving between her legs. Letting go of her breast, the brunette pushed herself up with one arm while grasping his throbbing erection with her other hand and guiding it into her now very ready opening.

"Ram it in, Corey," she told him, biting the corner of her bottom lip when he did as instructed. "How does that feel, being inside a girl for the first time?"

"Amazing," he rasped even as Ashley wrapped her arm around his neck and pulled him into a kiss.

While their tongues dueled, he began moving in and out of her, slow at first but soon picking up speed. Ashley responded by pushing her groin up to meet his thrusts. After several more seconds, she broke their kiss.

"Fuck me harder," she gasped, lying back on the bed and running her hands up his thin arms, feeling the tense muscles beneath his smooth skin.

With a grunt, Corey obliged her, slamming in and out of her with enough force to make her body shake. She moved one hand to his chest, feeling the slickness of his skin as he started to perspire with his effort. Like with his arms, she could feel the firmness of his chest muscles. He was in much better shape than she would have suspected. Fascinated, she focused her gaze on the way those unexpectedly toned muscles played beneath his skin as he moved on top of her.

"God you're beautiful," he said without preamble, bringing her attention to his face and sending a jolt of pleasure through her now writing body.

"You just like... my pussy... and tits," she panted, eyes not leaving his.

"I do," he growled, supporting himself with one arm as he groped and twisted her quivering breasts with his now free hand. "But that doesn't mean you aren't beautiful."

"For a whore?" the young woman moaned, meaning to remind both of them what she was but only making her own arousal, and she suspected his as well, stronger than ever.

Corey shook his head, then lowered himself so he could suck and lick the nipple on the breast that he was not mauling with his hand. Ashley shuddered beneath him, then grasped his hair and pulled his face tighter against her chest. At the same time, she arched her back and let a long, low moan escape her lips.

Without warning, pleasure exploded outward from her pussy, and Ashley squealed as her body tensed with the unexpected orgasm. She had known she was close, but she had not thought that it would get beyond just close. Before that moment, she had only climaxed by stimulating herself, other than one time on a guy's tongue.

"Don't stop," she pled when Corey ceased his thrusting. "Keep fucking me."

Without delay, he renewed his efforts, sending a second wave of pleasure through her body as he pushed his way through her spasming vagina. After a few seconds of raw ecstasy, she felt her body relax. Yanking his head away from her breast, she pulled him in for a kiss.

"Did you come?" he asked her seconds later.

"Yes," Ashley sighed, smiling up at him. "First time from getting fucked."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope. So, not just a first for you tonight."

The young man nodded, then pushed himself up and increased his pace amidst renewed moans.

"You close?" she asked him, her hands back on his chest.

"Yes," he nodded, eyes closed.

"You going to fill my tight little cunt with your cum?"

"Fuck yes," Corey groaned, and she felt him twitch inside of her even as he shoved his erection in as far as it would go and shuddered above her.

In the next moment, she thought she felt him erupt inside of her, spurts of his cum jetting inside of her. Grabbing his neck with both hands, she pulled him down into yet another kiss, his sweaty body tight against hers. At first, he did not respond, but then his tongue pushed past hers into her mouth.

"That was beyond fantastic," he said some time later, rolling off her and onto his back.

Ashley turned to her side, missing the full feeling inside of her even as she snuggled up against him.

"Yeah, it was," she murmured into his neck.

"I can't think of a better way for my first time," he continued, his breathing starting to return to normal as he spoke. "But I'm curious. Did you just tell me it was the first time you had an orgasm through, um, sex, or was that the truth?"

"It was the truth," she replied, failing to keep a hint of annoyance from her voice. "Why would I lie about that?"

"To make me feel good about myself," Corey answered, and she felt him shrug.

"Well, you're perfectly free to feel good about yourself, because you earned it."

"But it wasn't your first orgasm ever, was it?"

"No. But other than once through oral sex, I've only ever been able to do it for myself."

"Oh, I see. Was the oral with a guy or..."

"With a guy," she interrupted him. "I'm not a lez."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to, um, well, anything."

"It's okay," she sighed, not wanting to admit that she might have been a bit defensive because being with a woman was a recurring fantasy of hers, one she did not want to reveal to anyone else.

"So, your first from sex then."

"Yep. First from getting my pussy fucked. It surprised me a bit too, as I didn't expect it and didn't realize that I was that close. I guess that was because it was different from more direct stimulation."

"And that's all because you're so worked up because I'm having to pay you since I would never be able to 'get you' on my own."

"Shit, Corey, that's not what I meant," the brunette snapped, pushing herself to a sitting position.

"That's what it sounded like," he replied, staring up at her. "Getting paid to give a loser like me a thrill gets you off."