All Comments on 'Ashley's Revenge Ch. 02'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!!

Please continue this series. Eventually have him knock her up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Next Course

He's got to have a taste of that delicious young pussy and then deliver his meat to her back door!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Agreed!

He's got to fuck her virgin arse next and impregnate her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Twisted as FUCK !!

I just love the twist about this married man fucking his sexy young blonde lover in the hot anniversary present he gave his wife...........I lost my big load right there !!

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
I think

I think Ashley should shut the fuck up about his wife! I know she does it for the revenge shit, but man its getting tiresome ay. As to her sucking & fucking skills, I love the way you present them. All this fucking is very believable. Since she is soooo good at it, she must of fucked a bunch of younguns huh?? I am really enjoying this series of storys. Thank You!!!!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I'm just not comfortable yet.

Oh boy, Hot teen finding and wearing a hot teddy, who needs Viagra. Do us proud Daddy. Just don't fall asleep.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Well you have kept this going fast and furious for this part

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Awesome! Those long legs would look great in some stockings and a garter belt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
1657 Followers
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES