All Comments on 'Ashley's Revenge Ch. 06'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Another great chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Love your work

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Not a fan of the cheating, yet....

This story is such a guilty pleasure. I love all the characters even if the dude is a cheating bastard! Thank you, looking forward to the next one.

Nebel815Nebel815over 10 years ago
Wow wow wow

Crazy!! Can't wait for the next part!! Great story!! Love it!!

MrBill36MrBill36over 10 years ago
Excitement of Danger

I have never had the chance to do this, but given the chance - I couldn't (wouldn't) miss an opportunity to experience it. Exciting read, Thankx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

i know you said not to write him off as a selfish asshole in the earlier chapters cause he's just riding off the high of fulfilling a sex fantasy, but is it okay to do so now? he obviously doesn't love his wife anymore, and just doesn't want a divorce for the sake of losing money. but then again, not even sure what the emotional depth is for his feelings for ashley. ah well, hope you update soon. at least the sex in the story is hottt

altho i do prefer when ashley can talk ;)

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks For The Comments!

Thank you to everyone who has read and commented on the story. Your insights mean a lot and it's really a cool thing to know that people are enjoying and getting invested in these characters.

Anon, I'll never tell a reader that they're not feeling the correct thing about a character, if you want to write him off as a selfish guy that is your prerogative! He has certainly exhibited some pretty selfish behaviors but of course there have been some extenuating circumstances as well! And, while the story has come out in bits and pieces over a couple of months the real time elapsed in the story from start to finish so far is 10 days and there was a 7 day gap after their first encounter. Not saying it doesn't make him selfish, but I think most older guys would have a hard time getting Ashley out of their system in just three days!

I loved your line about preferring when Ashley can talk, it made me smile. She does say some interesting things, doesn't she??

Thanks again for reading, the story will continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOT! HOT! READ!

I so want the wife to catch them, plan her own revenge, and then own them both. Turning them into her toys would be the perfect twist. Can't wait for the next installment.

maxout09maxout09over 10 years ago
Great story!

I just found your story and WOW! Not only is it a great storyline but your descriptions are incredible, you have create a true gem. After reading the story I cannot help but think where it would go, it sort of entraps the mind. Will Ashley push Brian further into perversion, will he push her. How will she continue her revenge on his wife (rub her juices on all her panties, make her secretly eat her husbands sperm after he cums in her, possibly make Brian convince her to wear a remote vibrator that she secretly controls) I just could not stop. My personal favorite thought was having Ashley start hitting on her making her think she is a lesbian and wanting her not her husband, perhaps setting her up with a friend? But what ever you are planning I cannot wait to read it.

Maxout

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing, sexy, and HOt

Love this story. Just found it myself. Great character and descriptions....very taboo, very naughty, I soo want this to end in such a evil way(but its your story - I respect any direction you go with.) Love the idea of her wearing the wife's ring(& egging him on....and planting seeds in his mind...by calling him her husband.) Love how her devilish side keeps coming out...competing with the wife, wanting revenge. Juicy stuff here. Can't wait for the next chapter(s).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pictures

It would be fantastic if you could post a link to nude pictures of a blue eyed blonde teen model who most closely resembles Ashley!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
End

Is this the end of this puerile fantasy?

TallMarriedManTallMarriedManalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Hey puerile anonymous commenter

I think it's pretty easy to see that there are 13 chapters in this series, so not sure what, or why, you're asking.

If the story is so puerile why are you still reading? And, please, direct me to the incredible stories you have written.

I'll wait! :)

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
What A Stupid Ass***

Banging her while his wife was upstairs. Good series. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He is a cheating shit for doing the dirty, long before he finds out if his wife is cheating to him.

rushman1ukrushman1ukabout 1 year ago

Loving every chapter x

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Incredible story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES