All Comments on 'Ashley's Revenge Ch. 09'

by TallMarriedMan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great addition to the story; and that end "twist" was amazing. Definitely makes the upcoming chapters way more interesting; as maybe Ashley and the wife are planning something together??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
oh my

just can't wait for Ashley, Lindsey, Katherine, and Caroline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Snap!

Nice twist. So...

1) The Wife and Ashley could be in cahoots, so they hatch a plan to have Ashley seduce the husband, pin the blame on him for something, kill him, and then they disappear together.

2) Or the wife saw them fucking, when she was supposed to be "asleep," and likes the idea of a threeway?

3) Ashley could be all Fatal Attraction, and this won't end well.

4) The wife could be crazy and wants to kill the husband.

5) The wife is using Ashley to set up husband for some reason...?

6) The wife and Ashley were lovers before husband...?

7) There are many ways to interpret this series' title, "Ashley's Revenge," depending on how far you want to speculate/read into it.

Many possibilities... The Monet ticket could be something or nothing (especially as Ashley was the one to "discover it" in the purse), and the same could be true for mentioning the hidden Sig Sauer & Money (most normal folks use a bank/ATM and a gun safe/locker).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Scorching hot

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ashley likes the competition and outshines wifey

Wife gets over overshadowed when comparing herself to Ashley and ends up as the third wheel. That's Ashley's revenge. Showing up the wifey in her own bed

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
when

is he going to check her kindle?

and find her 2nd cell phone?

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Dude, you are losing grip on reality.

This is a well thought out story. So now you can call your wife Ashley, " How lucky can one guy be, I kissed her and her and they kissed me. Like a fella once said ain't that a kick in the head". D.M.

How much stamina can a guy have, I not counting butt......

What can a spa weekend hold, their both going to get some special treatment.

Oh Heisenberg, the wheel well on my cars are plastic.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Um, if Ashely is 18 already why does she have a whole year of High School left? Otherwise, super story

stockingnutstockingnut12 months ago

Interesting twist. Love it!

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

Really hot, loved the interesting twist and the possibility of the threesome with Ashley

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallMarriedMan@TallMarriedMan
►►► DESIRING JORDYN ◄◄◄ A married man is tempted by his son's girlfriend. Brand new story ONLY on Patreon. http://patreon.com/tallmarriedman ►►► SUPPORT MY WORK ON PATREON ◄◄◄ If you like my stories, please consider supporting our work! Those that donate get early access t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES