Ashlynn's Offer

Story Info
Ashlynn Brooke sells a house and fucks the buyer.
1.8k words
4.39
13.6k
11
1

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Having successfully acquired her Realtor licence, Ashlynn Brooke looked to get her first sale under her belt. Recently retired from the Adult movie game she had relocated to her home State of Oklahoma and now hurried to Sooner Lane where she had an appointment with a Mr. Quinn who was interested in the large empty house there. He was a respected developer with ten years experience in dealing land and property.

Dressed in a white business suit of jacket and short skirt, she ran up the path to the front of the house to a wooden bench where sat Quinn.

Her five inch heels clattered on the stones and her long silky hair fluttered down her back. Her cleavage was barely kept in check in her scooped out white top with a bow under her neck.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Quinn, the traffic was murder."

Quinn looked at the 5 feet 4 curvy beauty as she spilled her purse over the ground and eyed her large 34 C tits as she bent before him and picked up the contents.

Sweeping her hair from her pretty face she looked at the tall 35 year old dark haired man dressed in a casual shirt and slacks.

"Did you forget your key?" she asked wondering why he had not gone in already.

"No, I'm just waiting for them to finish."

Ashlynn looked confused, "they?"

At that moment a young couple emerged from the house looking a little dishevelled but happy. As they went their merry way Ashlynn realised the two had used the empty house for a secret liasion.

"You know I can explain this," she raised her finger but before she could continue Quinn put a finger to his mouth.

"Its alright Ms.Brooke I think we can get this figured."

"You, you know if you say anything I can lose my licence." She looked at him with pleading brown eyes and bit her lower lip.

Quinn stood and steered her inside the sparse living room and sat her beside him on the long beige sofa. Ashlynn again apologised for the intrusion but Quinn was calm and related his new offer to her. She listened to him relate all the details and scribbled notes on a yellow legal pad as he spoke.

"Plus, I want 20 % knocked off any other property I am interested in if I buy from you."

Ashlynn considered the offer in silence for several moments and knew she had no other choice but to go along with anything he wanted or it was her new licence. She stared into his deep eyes and noted his square jaw and broad chest and moved closer to him.

"Its a deal Mr. Quinn. Anything else?" she put a scarlet nailed finger to her mouth and played with her lower lip, showing him her white teeth.

"Thought you'd never ask," he said as he stared at her heavy boobs that jutted out from her top.

"How about we seal this deal with a kiss."

As their eyes locked both leaned in and their eager mouths met in a frantic French kiss. Automaticaly Ash raised her bare left leg up onto his right upper thigh as he caressed her hip. Their tongues danced in each others mouths and they became more animated.

It had been a while since her last man and she was hot and horny.

Quinn grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up and onto his lap where she straddled him with her legs open wide. She shed her jacket which dropped from her creamy shoulders as they continued necking.

Then he lifted her body up effortlessly and flung her on her back along the length of the sofa. Ashlynn spread her legs out and he fell between them and ripped open his shirt. She looked impressed by his muscled chest and abdomen and at the same time fiddled with her own top, undoing the bow so her full rounded tits tumbled free.

The frenzied Quinn dived down and shifted her white panties to one side and licked her slit up and down with his hot tongue making the blonde stunner moan loudly.

He grabbed her by the ankles and raised up her legs above his head and dragged the damp panties off and tossed them aside. Returning to her shaven pussy he inserted his middle finger in her and frigged her fast.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah, you're making me sooo wet." Cooed Ashlynn as she rested on her elbows, her big pillows of flesh hanging on either side of her chest.

His thumb moved to the hood of her clitoris and rubbed side to side and she made a silent O with her mouth as he sent a thousand tingles through her.

The sight of the gorgeous blonde made his erect cock unbearable in his tight trousers and he unbuckled his belt and wrenched down the zipper and his boxers and kneeled back. Ashlynn panted hard then sat up and took hold of the man's fat prick in her left hand and looked up at him.

"Why Mr. Quinn, you have a nice looking cock."

"Suck it babe," he said desperate to feel her hot mouth on him.

Ash complied and her tongue darted out and licked all around the large head several times then along the underside of the veiny shaft from the base upwards.

"That's great, just great," he groaned and held her head in his hand, sweeping her luscious golden locks from her face.

"Mmm-hmm," she moaned and took the big tip and sucked on it like it was a popsicle.

Her red lips spread out over him then she sank down so that half his cock vanished down her throat. He threw his head back amazed at how deep she took him before she let him go with loud gurgles.

"Fuck my mouth," she said in a demanding voice.

He didn't need to be told twice and he pushed his pelvis forwards and buried his tool in roughly and moved back and forth fast. Saliva ran down Ashlynn's chin as she gripped his upper thighs and let him literally fuck her face.

"Aaaaaahhh, fuck," he cried and pulled back and out. He looked down at his glistening rod, the head purple and dripping. Ash drew breath before he stuffed himself back down her throat again. He grabbed the top of the blondes head in both hands and pulled her to him as he thrust forwards. The girl willingly let his cock shove its way in and felt its warmth as it slid across her tongue as it touched the back of her mouth.

His grip tightened on her fine hair as he pumped in and out fast. He could feel his prick tingle madly and withdrew with a loud pop before he lost it.

"You gonna fuck me now Mr. Quinn?"

"Yes Ms. Brooke, I'm gonna fuck you."

"You gonna fuck me hard Mr. Quinn?"

"Yes Ms. Brooke, I'm gonna fuck you hard."

Quinn kicked his trousers off and sat on the edge of the sofa and held his rigid cock straight up to let Ashlynn swing her right leg over his and plonk herself down all the way till her soft smooth pussy lips met his balls. She chose reverse cowgirl to let him view her generous ass which he parted with his hands and watched his prick ride in and out of her wet cunt. With her skirt rucked up over her waist she fucked him with short quick moves as she dug her high heels in the mat by their feet.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried over and over as his thick cock split her lips wide open and stretched her pussy. She leaned back and planted her hands on his stomach her long hair fell onto him tickling his skin. Quinn reached up with his left hand and pawed at her tit, it felt firm and round as he thumbed her hard nipple.

Ashlynn was now pounding hard onto his full length loving the sensation of being filled. She closed her eyes tight shut and made little whimpering sounds. She had missed having regular sex since turning her back on making adult movies , and this man Quinn could easily have made the grade on any film set she had been on.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, " muttered Ashlynn as Quinn began to push up at her with powerful thrusts that sent her body up high.

He loved the sight of her perfect ass as it slapped hard on his groin as she took his entire length up inside her slick cunt. He parted her buttocks and stared at her anus and putt a finger inside. This made Ashlynn shout out loudly, and, as he probed her deeper he felt her pussy squeeze on his cock as she experienced a devastating orgasm.

"OH, you fucking Devil, that was amazing!"

The panting girl stopped riding him, leaving him stuffed inside her seeping cunt, then he flipped her onto her right side into a spoon position along the length of the sofa.

Still embedded in her he lifted her left leg behind the knee and began to fuck her once more. Ashlynn looked into his dark eyes over left shoulder as he shoved his thick organ into her sodden pussy.

"Yeah baby, fuck that pussy."

Quinn speeded up and fucked her with short, quick strokes and she loved his big balls as they smacked against her smooth snatch. With her right hand she rubbed her hard clitoris frantically as she neared her second climax. This was the best fuck she had experienced in quite a while.

"Keep going, keep going, do NOT stop, keep it...aghhh...yehhhhhh...oh FUCK!"

Ash threw her head back onto the sofa as she came hard again. Quinn looked at the quivering blonde and shifted his sweating torso around so he was kneeling between her thighs. He drove up her fast and she arched her back and held his taut muscled body in her arms. Her left leg was draped over the back of the sofa while her right dangled on the mat, the high heel digging in.

His butt became like a blur as he hammered her relentlessly then he stiffened and let out a roar as he exploded inside her mushy cunt. Quickly pulling out he watched in awe as Ashlynn squirted his seed out in a jet of white fluid over his thighs. He gripped his pulsating cock in his fist till he was reduced to a dribble.

Collapsing on the chair beside her they breathed hard, exhausted by their efforts. As he ran a hand through his damp mop of hair he leaned close to the glowing blonde beauty.

"I think I may need a new sofa."

Ashlynn reared up and looked over the sweat and cum stained chair and nodded, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

END

123z
123z
825 Followers