Emma Watson's Hot Vacation

Story Info
Emma has hot sex on a hot island.
6.3k words
4.55
44.7k
44
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Note- This is a work of fiction and anything resembling real events is a complete coincidence.

xxx

London, February 28th, 2018.

Emma Watson looked out of the window of her North West London apartment and gave a heavy sigh. In the background the television weatherman told of the 'Beast of the East' which was a blast of freezing Siberian air that had hit the capital. The snow and chilly wind had brought chaos to the entire region and three inches of the white stuff had settled outside. A red weather alert had been issued, with the promise of more bone chilling weather to come with the ironically named 'Storm Emma.' So she decided there and then to chase the sun and fly to the Mediterranean.

Emma was still engrossed in her online research into female sexual pleasure and considered this lull in between filming a chance to verify some things. She had heard that Greek men were the perfect lovers and had all the right moves in the bedroom. Her main objective was to learn more about the elusive and frustrating G-Spot. So she took the only available flight remaining that day to the small island of Mykonos, just off of Greece itself.

x

Flying British Airways via Athens the delicate and attractive young English woman arrived on the picturesque island. It had become one of the most renowned tourist destinations in recent years and boasted a vibrant nightlife, and Mykonos was also known for being very gay friendly. In the Spring the sun shone and reached a pleasant seventy degrees, a significant contrast to icy London thought Emma.

She had chosen the Santa Marina Hotel to stay at, a luxurious and stylish choice with the only private beach on the island. Just south of Mykonos Town, the simple stone and whitewashed walls combined with a hardwood flooring and bamboo furniture. Complete with its Buddha Bar and restaurant there were two infinity pools, sauna, steam room and fitness centre.

"Good day Miss Watson, welcome to the Santa Marina."

She smiled demurely at the manager as she went to check in and was shown to a suite with a king sized bed and black and beige marbled bathroom. The private terrace led out back through ceiling glass doors for a stunning view of the sea. After unpacking her single suitcase Emma dined alone on a supper of wok fried beef and chicken dumplings, washed down by fresh lime juice. The Buddha Bar was decorated with stonework statues and Asian influenced art which she found amusing. She watched the sunset then turned in for a dreamless and untroubled sleep.

x

Bright and early the next morning Emma played with her Galaxy Tablet and began her diary for the trip. She intended to keep a log of her adventures for later entry into the research website she subscribed to. Strolling down to the private beach after breakfast, she covered her head with a big floppy hat and oversized square framed sunglasses. The beach was deserted as she laid down a towel and her soft bag and undid her crochet lace tube dress with the split up the right leg. Left in her black bikini with the self tie sided bottoms she laid out in the heat of the sun.

"This is more like it," she sighed and smiled to herself as she bathed in the dry heat.

She was greatly impressed by the contrast of the white buildings with the blue doors and the blue sea lapping at the bleached white sand.

"Beautiful," she mused.

After a while Emma dared to remove her bikini top and laid on her back topless. She reached into her bag and retrieved her bottle of Hawaiian Tropic tanning lotion and smeared it liberally into her 32B breasts. As the sun rose she turned onto her stomach and boldly undid the tie sides of her bottoms and left just a decent enough amount to cover her modesty. The centre of the fabric nestled between the cheeks of her pert bum and she placed her big hat over the back of her head.

"Miss?"

Emma had not closed her eyes for long when the hot sun silhouetted the figure of a man looming over her.

"Oh, I thought this was a private beach."

She stammered and turned over and covered her bare upper body with her outstretched right arm. Luckily the bikini bottoms somehow managed to protect her modesty by hiding her Mons pubis. Her toes bunched in the soft sand underfoot as she tried to compose herself.

"Forgive me Miss, my name is Marios and I work here at the Santa Marina."

Emma lowered her shades and looked at the classic frame of an Adonis. Six feet tall with a shock of thick black hair and dark eyes he oozed sexual energy from every part of his bared muscular body. Toned but not brawny, he sported a finely sculpted torso and six pack on a hairless frame, his complexion a pleasant olive colour. The petite English rose took in his chiselled jaw and strong cheekbones and felt her heart beat in her chest with a noticeable thump. As he stood closer her eye line was drawn to his tight fitting trunks which outlined a long tubular bulge at the front.

"Pleased to meet you, forgive me if I don't shake your hand." She kept her to her bosom.

The tall Greek male laughed and shook his hands in the air.

"I did not mean to intrude on your sun worshipping I just wanted to warn you of the dangers of burning, you seem so pale and beautiful."

"Why thank you, I'm Emma." She spoke in her clear soft voice.

He turned his back to her and she was presented with a view of his impossibly tight butt and broad shoulders.

"I let you get straight, is that the phrase?"

Emma quickly adjusted her bikini bottoms and threw her top back on. She stood up and her dainty feet sank into the white sand.

"Thank you, I am presentable once more."

Marios turned to face her and looked at the slender but very fit woman. Barely five feet five the graceful Emma had a porcelain complexion and light brown hair with warm honey highlights. Her eyes had a dreamy effect with the heavy lids and her perfectly groomed brows. She had a long elegant neck and a slim figure with small breasts which despite the size looked perfect for her lithe stature. They were the type that looked superb from any angle. Her legs were trim and toned and her cute posterior looked divine.

"You are the epitome of the English woman, no? Excuse my poor grasp of your wonderful language."

"Most kind, er, Marios?"

He nodded and gave her that smile again as he kept his eyes on her enchanting looks. Her pale skin contrasted with her black bikini delightfully, and the hunk of a man particularly liked how her bottoms rose up between her buttocks and pussy mound. They stood speechless face to face for an uneasy period of time in which Emma had to fight the urge to kiss him right then and there.

"Well, I suppose I should head back." She blushed bright red with the realisation that her nipples were erect and pointing straight out of her top.

"Hey, say hello to my cousin Kristos, he works behind the bar."

Emma hurried off to the hotel and took a short cut through the Buddha Bar, where she saw the bartender who was probably about six feet one and totally hot! With medium length dark brown hair and trim beard he cleaned a beer glass with a cloth as he caught her gaze. He smiled with perfect white teeth and his cheeks dimpled as he did so and Emma felt butterflies in her stomach. Smartly dressed in a white shirt and blue slacks he tapped the glass with a manicured finger to suggest she partake in a drink. Emma smiled back and shook her head, she needed to get back to her room as soon as possible. The bottoms of her swimwear had increasingly riding against the crack of her butt as she walked.

x

Once in her room Emma went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of cool water and reflected on her morning. She sat at the table that looked out at the sea and began to enter a few notes on her tablet. In the distance she could just make out the dark figure of Marios on the beach and her body began to shiver with that unmistakable tingle of sexual desire.

"I simply must have him." She purred.

Slipping out of her bikini Emma padded naked to the king size bed and laid on her back with her legs bent at the knees. The air conditioning felt good as she closed her eyes and began to imagine nice things.

"Yes, Marios will be ideal."

Emma started by fondling her natural breasts and pinching the nipples that resembled fresh berries. She pictured Marios in her minds eye, the firmness of his body, the hard white teeth and of course his erect cock. Her right hand moved slowly from her boob and along her flat stomach, then lower and lower to the tiny tuft of light hair that she had kept trim above her pussy. Her rump bucked back and forth along the top of the bed as her fingertips slid through the pubic hair and reached the meat of her muff.

"Mmmm." She moaned softly.

Her middle finger disappeared into her honey box and emerged moist with her wetness. Excited now and decidedly horny the little sex kitten felt a bead of her fluid run slowly out and down her ass crack in an erotic trickle. She imagined Marios placing his tongue on her pussy and swiping it up and down and replicated how that might feel with the palm of her hand.

"Lick me darling." She said sliding her hand on her mound, teasing herself by letting her tension build and avoiding her clitoris.

Her thighs closed together and trapped her hand, relishing the pressure on her cunt. She opened them with a breathy sigh and used two fingers to slip inside her aching quim and frig herself, pressing her palm down on her hooded clit.

Emma lifted her head and watched her own fingers move in and out with short, firm strokes, her thighs trembling with her heightened pleasure. She clenched her buttocks and bit her lower lip as her rate quickened and her fingers made cute wet slapping noises. Her nipples were achingly hard as her body writhed on the bed, and her feet tapped urgently as she made louder squeals of delight.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me." She intoned as her pussy dripped with her total abandon.

Now, as she closed in on her imminent release, Emma furiously pumped her hips up off the bed and met her thrusting fingers. Her pulsing cunt hungered for a man as she strummed her hot slot which tingled with her impending climax.

"Oh yes!"

She let out an almighty groan as her body was wracked by her orgasm and she grabbed one of the soft pillows and put it between her thighs and humped it. With a slow exhalation Emma finally relaxed and turned over for a welcome siesta.

X

Emma enjoyed a late lunch of lightly grilled chicken fillets with feta cheese and tomatoes, followed by a half bottle of Semeli, Greek white wine. She had chosen a light summer dress of silver with spaghetti straps and dipped V neck, and the short fishtail frill hem was intended to show off plenty of skin. She spoke to no one as she dined but maintained a flirty eye contact with Kristos as he served other guests.

As the sun dipped to the horizon Emma decided to take a wander on the private beach and slipped off her heels and held them in her hand. The cooler white sand felt delicious under her toes as she strolled along by herself. She swept her gorgeous hair from her face and her locks fell about her shoulders in loose waves. The sky was clear with only a few clouds in the distance and the warm Mediterranean breeze blew the hem of her short dress up. Emma had foregone wearing panties and she felt quite daring in her choice as the air reached her shaven labia.

"Hello again Miss Emma."

She turned at the sound of Marios who came up behind her in a cotton shirt which was completely unbuttoned. He still wore the same trunks as he had in the daytime and was bare footed in the sand. The only light came from the hotel and the setting sun and together with the night air and the sight of his bared torso Emma felt a welcome tickle between her thighs. An overwhelming urge came to her of pulling his trunks down and unveiling his stiff cock.

"Is it not wondrous?"

Yes you are, she thought.

"Yes it is," she actually said.

They stood side by side, the only sound was the sea gently lapping on the beach. Their bodies touched slightly and Emma did not resist when he snaked his strong right arm around her tiny waist. As the sun finally set she was taken up in his arms and she went on tiptoe to kiss him on the mouth. He pulled her diminutive frame closer and her arms went up around his neck as they necked.

"You taste of English strawberries, how apt." He said as they broke.

Their eyes lingered on each other and then they embraced in a deep French kiss, their tongues searching and playing with each others. Emma could feel her pussy become wet and sticky as she rubbed her upper thighs together. As they pressed against each other Marios needed to adjust his trunks as his erection grew stiffer. Likewise Emma's perky tits pushed at his solid chest through her thin dress as they continued their passionate clench.

"Take me, now." She whispered and gasped into his mouth as his fingers dug in her butt.

Then his hand moved up in search of her zipper and discovered it just below her shoulder blades. It came down effortlessly and the horny woman let it fall from her petite frame and down to the soft sand. She took a step back and looked on as the Greek hunk tugged his trunks down his meaty thighs and released his rigid pole. Emma rolled her very hard nipples between finger and thumb and squirmed at the sight of his rampant erection.

"Truly you are perfection." He told her as they both melted into each others arms and laid on top of the sand.

You too, she thought as the lights from the hotel illuminated his thick cock that poked up from his dark pubes. Emma crossed her hands behind his back and drew his bulk onto her slim figure as they kissed with ever increasing urgency. His right hand came between their bodies and he gave her sensitive nipples firm tweaks.

"So soft." He muttered as he caressed her stomach and loins, his lower body dry humping her at the same time.

Emma thrashed and moaned with her back on the sandy beach as waves of delight coursed through her appealing body. She ran her fingers through his thick hair as he licked her left breast with fervent laps of his snake of a tongue. As his cock met her juicy pussy Emma arched her hips up off the sand and widened her legs.

"Do it." She said with a dry throat and wet cunt. "Fuck me."

Alone on the beach in the dark of night the Greek stud lowered his face to her pale neck and kissed her where her pulse throbbed. Emma sighed blissfully and screwed her eyes shut as his prick pushed inside her with a strong thrust up. She whimpered with the sudden entry and her nails raked his back as he began to rise and fall atop her.

"Yes, yes, yes." She intoned as her lover moved in and out with long and slow thrusts.

He must have been at least seven inches in length, and very thick as she felt her pussy stretch wide to accommodate his shaft. Deep groans came to her ear as he put his head on her left shoulder and fucked her with measured strokes, his hips pumping hard and true.

"Your pussy is like a silk purse." He sighed as he fucked her with a growing fierceness.

Pinned under his weight the movie star flattened her feet in the sand and grabbed fistfuls of the fine granules Her tiny body made a sizeable indentation as she was banged harder into the soft surface. As his balls bounced against her Marios became more fevered and seized in mid thrust as he came inside her hot cunt. He collapsed on top of her and she wrapped her bare legs around his outstretched calves as they both fought to catch their breath.

"Marvellous." He said as his cock slipped out and left her twat wide open and dripping his white semen.

Emma had not reached her climax but the pair of them had sated their immediate hot bloodedness with the quickie fuck.

"Tomorrow is my day off, let me visit you in your room in the morning and I will love you all day."

"It's a date." Said Emma and they hugged tightly with the sound of the sea in their ears.

x

Emma Watson looked out of her large bay window at the tranquil sight of the white sandy beach and turquoise sea and awaited her new lover. Back home the entire island of Great Britain was still in the grip of bone chilling weather with the coldest temperatures in five years. She had just made some entries in her diary at the desk by the window after a light breakfast of fresh fruit and juice. The hour was early and the luxury room was flooded with light as the sun rose. Her bed had been a dream to sleep in with an ideal mattress and crisp linen. The white pillows and sheets combined with the white walls and rising sun gave the room a halo effect that was pleasing to the eye.

She stood naked in the classic pose of Botticelli's Venus with her left leg bent and her lustrous hair loose down her back. The young woman was the epitome of female allure, pale skin, rose tipped breasts, long limbs and provocative curves. Her hands rested on the edge of the desk as she heard a rap on the door. Before they parted Emma has explained to Marios her quest for sexual enlightenment and advancement.

"Come." She said without taking her eyes from the sea view.

Emma heard a rustle and shuffling behind her then two strong arms came around her front and a warm mouth nuzzled the nape of her neck. The large and pushy stiff organ of Marios nestled in between her two buttocks and she closed her eyes and smiled. He spun her around and she saw he had stripped off his clothing and was naked and ready for action. She laid her head on his chest as they hugged and luxuriated in the adorable sensation of flesh on flesh.

"Good morning my love, it is a most beautiful day and you are just as pretty."

Such a smoothie she thought but was flattered none the less by his attempted charm. This is all in the name of research she reminded herself but as usual her berry like nipples were hard and stood out from her medium sized tits. They always became erect at the slightest provocation, and the tall aroused man before her stirred the longing in her loins again with his scrumptious body.

"It is good you come here to my island, we Greek are the best lovers in the world."

Emma listened as she held him tight, then he took her by the hand and steered her to the big bed. He laid her down gently and basked in her naked beauty. Her eyes lingered on his well defined physique and thrilled to his stiff manhood that stood bolt upright and engorged.

"You are aware of the usual erogenous zones of course, the mouth and neck, breasts and clitoris. But I will show you something new today."

"Oh, you mean the G-Spot?"

"Hah! Doesn't exist, it's just an extension of the clit. No, I begin with your feet."

Emma smiled, she hadn't considered her feet before although she had received several compliments on how dainty they were. Marios lifted her right foot and traced out the small toes and curved instep. With tender caresses the Greek hunk separated each toe slowly keeping his brooding eyes on hers, and blew air on them.

"Beautiful. So small" He observed.

He repeated the same with her left foot as the relaxed young woman leaned back on the bed. Her legs were bent at the knee and raised up to his face and he proceeded to kiss her right foot from the toes up to the ankle. Then he turned to her left and massaged the entire foot with both hands. Emma murmured something and her left hand went to her heated pussy.

"No! Try not to touch there."

She nodded and sucked her thin lips in as she desperately tried to avoid the temptation. Marios paused in his ministrations and then he nibbled her left foot at the instep, moving into the heel and licking her soft flesh. Emma gasped as he took in each toe one by one and sucked them with lewd sounds, lapping his tongue on them with relish.

"I can't believe it! It's getting me so wet."

123z
123z
822 Followers
12