All Comments on 'Ash's New Career Pt. 03'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FibaroFibaroover 3 years agoAuthor

Hello everyone,

I'm going to use this oportunity for a shameless plug in,but if you want to help me and my stories you can support me on Patreon. On there I post a minimum of 4 story parts a month, one which can be voted for each month. I also post up to 4 comissioned artworks a year. In reality I post more like 6 or even more story parts each month.

It's thanks to my Patreon that I've been able to incease my upload speed on here to 3 parts a month. If you can't or don't want to support me on Patreon everything there will eventually be posted for free. It'll just take longer. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

Kindest regards,

Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You have written an incredible story so far. The way the characters play off each other and how his sister seems to get her plans constantly ruined is really enjoyable.

This is a 5 star if there ever was one. I look forward to future chapters.

Joann69Joann69over 3 years ago

Love it can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not into this genre but

You have captured my attention. I love the interaction and the caring of the characters as Ash is transformed into an attractive woman. His sister is getting pushed aside and love that the others are helping him negate Keira's ambition to blackmail and humiliate him. Other stories often take advantage of a guy's wanting to feel like, or be a girl. This story transcends that humiliation into a positive. I would like to see more chapters as Ash transforms into a model that Keira despises but is unable to take advantage.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I bet a reveal like that would help any sissy feel just giddy. good story

LilMissChipmunkLilMissChipmunk4 months ago

I love Jessy so much, she brings some much needed compassion to this type of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES