Ash's New Career Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, it took a lot of practice to learn how to play around with blending and shadows this much. Now do you need any help with the hair? Otherwise I'll get to work on the nails." Jessy spoke up, diverting the attention away from Ash who looked a bit uncomfortable with Sarah's excitement.

It worked perfectly as Sarah instantly turned her attention to Ashe's hair. "Oh no, no help needed at all. Her hair is really well kept and shouldn't be giving me much trouble. I think the best approach for this shoot would just be adding some extensions and giving it a good brushing and slight curling to add some volume and a slight wave for a seemingly effortless glamourous hairdo." She said assessing the situation in a way that it would be perfect to pitch in a portfolio destined for a hair product ad.

"Great then I'll get to work on her nails, I'll save the makeup for once you're done with the hair." Jessy commented mainly staying quiet like Ash had requested. Sarah also became rather quiet once she started on his hair, selecting the right coloured extensions and starting the laborious task of weaving them in with his real hair before cutting it up till his hair now reached his mid back. Ash was rather surprised at just how much extra weight these extensions added.

While Sarah was busy with the hair Jessy gave Ash a French tipped manicure and pedicure. For his hands she applied a set of one-inch gel nails, shaping them in neat ovals instantly making his hands look daintier and more feminine. While Ash was a bit nervous about these changes, he did secretly like the full beauty treatment he was getting. He didn't show it though afraid of what Sarah might think.

The whole treatment took nearly an hour and when Sarah finished up his hair Jessy addressed her once more. "Could you please leave now while I do the makeup? I want it to be a surprise when it's done and it's time for the reveal." She claimed to the hairdresser, searching for an excuse to get her out of the room so Ash could talk more freely once more.

"Oh okay, sure thing, you're the artist. I'm really curious to see how it'll turn out. I bet it'll look amazing, I mean it already does so I'm sure of it, but I'm still curious." Sarah said somewhat excited, not bothering to argue. While she did want to stay to watch she was also looking forward to be blown away by the full metamorphose.

Once she was gone Jessy excitedly covered up all mirrors. Ash might not have been turned to one and so he hadn't seen his new hair just yet, but she had to admit Sarah really knew what she was doing when it came to hair. Ash's new locks simply looked amazing. She didn't want to keep secrets from him, but at the same time she wanted to see his reaction once the full effect was revealed. She was certain he would love it.

"Now forgive me for covering up the mirrors, but I really want to see how you'll react to the full-on transformation effect. Are you willing to allow me that small pleasure?" Jessy asked excitedly as she picked up her brushes and makeup to start working.

"Uhm yeah sure, I trust you. By the way having my hair and nails done like this did feel really nice I have to admit that. Can you maybe explain how you applied everything afterwards so maybe I can take a shot at it if I really like the look?" Ash asked, visibly relaxing now that he was alone with Jessy once more. It was strange but pleasant to be able to trust someone so completely even though they had only just met.

"Most certainly, I'd love to show you for sure. To be honest your face is way easier to work on than most of my client's faces. You have rather delicate features already so I'm certain the end result will simply be amazing." Jessy exclaimed excitedly, very pleased to hear that Ash trusted her.

For the next half an hour she attacked Ash's face with a variety of brushes and tubes before finally stepping back to have a last check up of her work and to see if anything needed to change. Inspecting his face carefully she was very proud of her work. Ash came out looking way better than even she had imagined. One of the trickiest parts had actually been to give his thinly plucked brows a more voluminous yet natural look.

The entire look revolved around keeping things natural while enhancing his eyes and lips a little to really make them stand out. Since Ash would be posing for a variety of vastly different things, ranging from casual to classy and even boudoir shots, Jessy had determined that natural would be the best look. His eyelids were had received a very light smoky coating along with some eyeliner and mascara too make his bright blue eyes really stand out without being too noticeable or tacky. His lips had gotten a slight redder coating with a wet look to them enhancing them in a subtle way.

"Alright Ashely, are you ready for the grand reveal? I'm honestly jealous of just how great you're looking right now. You can rival the prettiest girls if I do say so myself." Jessy said excitedly, building Ash's curiosity. Ever since Jessy had covered up those mirrors his curiosity had grown even though he hadn't really looked in the mirror after Sarah was done with his hair.

"I'm ready, please just uncover those mirrors, I'm dying to see how I ended up looking." Ash said sharing in Jessy's excitement. Her excitement told him that he probably ended up looking rather good, but nothing could have prepared him for the absolutely spectacular end result when Jessy finally uncovered that mirror.

Staring back at him was a girl that looked like she had just stepped off the cover of a magazine, a gorgeous blonde with long wavy hair and a pretty face, just a hint of pink lace teasingly sticking out of her bathrobe's cleavage. In complete disbelieve Ash brought a hand up to his shocked mouth only to see the woman in the mirror raising a perfectly manicured hand to her gaping mouth. The work Jessy had done nearly felt like magic seeing this spectacular end result. He really did look like a woman, a gorgeous one at that. He knew full well that it was mainly makeup, shading to make his facial features even more delicate, a gorgeous hairdo and of course the prosthetic pads. This was by no mean something he could do on the daily, at least not in this spectacular fashion as everything combined had nearly taken four hours to put together.

It was however a glimpse at how gorgeous of a woman he could make if he followed a real stronger but regulated hormone treatment instead of the black-market testosterone blockers he took now. Overcome with joy he pulled Jessy into another tight hug. "Oh god this is unbelievable, thank you so very much for all of this, this is spectacular, exceeding all my expectations." Ash exclaimed before blushing and lowering his voice a little, afraid that people outside might pick up on the conversation and figure out his secret.

"You are very welcome honey and If I'm honest you've exceeded my expectations as well. You look gorgeous. Now are you ready to show yourself to the others and start your shoot? I know you must be nervous, but just try to have fun. Your mother hired me, your sister set you up, and I just did my job. No one has to know how happy you are with this makeover until you're ready to tell them." Jessy told him, it was probably still too soon for him to truly see that he didn't need to be embarrassed over who he was, but if he could start out enjoying his shoot without worries it would be a huge step in the right direction and Jessy fully planned on making it as enjoyable as possible for him.

Despite her words of encouragement however she could see the nerves and worries return to his face, knowing it was time to show himself to the others. He knew Jessy was right and that it was silly to be embarrassed about this situation he was forced into yet he just couldn't help it. His new look did give him some increased confidence however and after taking a few deep breaths he finally opened the door and stepped out in the hall, heading to the living/shooting room nervous, but also proud in a way.

As the door opened everyone immediately turned their attention to him and just like his jaw had dropped before seeing the results so did everyone else's. Even Keira, who had looked bored at first having had to wait for so long without being able to poke fun at her brother like she imagined she could today, looked genuinely amazed. Keira's amazement quickly soured into a somewhat angry look however. She was jealous beyond believe, jealous that Ash really made a way prettier girl than she ever could and angry that her plans to maker her brother look and act as the biggest sissy freak possible had been soiled. Instead he ended looking like what even she had to admit was a gorgeous woman and she knew everyone else here thought so as well.

Beatrice had to do more than a double take seeing her son all made up like he was. If she didn't know any better she would have thought that Ash had sneaked out of a window out back and a female model had taken his place. His resemblance to herself when she was young and still a model was freaky for sure, hell Ash possibly looked even more gorgeous than she had been so many years ago.

Ash looked every bit like the gorgeous daughter she had always wanted to follow in her footsteps. In away it was a pity, a pity that he was actually her son and that this was all just for a day. One thing was for sure though, if this didn't convince the hair product company that she had found the perfect suitable replacement for their original model of choice then she didn't know what would. Hell Ash looked better than that girl ever did even if she did say so herself.


12