Ash's New Career Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Ashley knew the city it was still kind of nice to see it from a different perspective, to get Bruce's input about it all. Yet she didn't manage to relax fully again, instead she threw an occasional glance down at his crotch to check whether or not she was still safe from getting fucked and found out in the process. If she didn't have to worry about her secret so much she had to admit that she wouldn't really mind the prospect of sex. In all essence the date and Bruce had been surprisingly lovely, and she was kind of curious of what it would be like to be with a guy, just one who liked her for who she really was.

Bruce couldn't help but notice the constant looks at his groin though. They made him think that Ashley might be so nervous because she wanted to ask to blow him. It would explain why she had touched up her lipstick and he would be lying if he said he didn't want to find her lips wrapped around his cock. In fact it would be perfect. Keira had made a deal with him that if he could get Ashley to suck his cock and make a picture of it as proof that she'd allow him to finally take her ass like he had been asking for for a while now.

He had to admit that he had really been into it for the deal at first as he had no qualms about trying to get a girl to suck his cock. Yet when had seen Ashley and gotten to know her better that had all changed, she was probably the most lovely girl he had ever met and he didn't want to ruin potentially getting to know her even better for a quick blowjob. If she wanted it though then he had no real qualms about it, it was a win win really. Just thinking about getting so intimate with Ashley made him rock hard.

It wasn't something that didn't escape Ashley's attention either, instantly firing up her worries another notch. Oh god she really needed to do anything to avoid sex so she could maintain her secret was all she could think about as she kept glancing down at his crotch more frequently, willing the erection to go down. If anything it only got Bruce even more fired up and sure she wanted to suck his cock, but was nervous to make the step.

So in order to make things as comfortable as possible for Ashley, he drove off to a calmer lakeside just outside of the city. It was quite a beautiful place and the lake was huge so there wasn't too much of an issue finding a quite spot where they wouldn't be spotted. He really hoped that would take away some of the stress Ashley was feeling.

All Ashley could think about however was that Bruce took her here to fuck her. With her stress of being discovered growing to a climax she remembered her sister's words of guys just needing to get their rocks of so before he could get too touchy she blurted out. "Can I suck your cock Bruce?" Her face instantly turned beet red as she clasped her hands in front of her mouth, not believing she had really just said that, but she needed to protect her secret at all costs.

Bruce for his part was completely taken aback by Ashley's sudden aggressive request. He had thought he would have needed to ease her into this a little, to tell her it was okay, but the fact that she instantly asked for it the moment they had some privacy had to mean that he was right and her nervousness had stemmed from her dying to suck his cock. "Uhm, yeah sure you can." Bruce stammered not as smooth as he would have liked.

It didn't seem to matter much though as after a brief moment of hesitation Ashley went right to unbuttoning his pants. She feared that if she waited too long Bruce might get impatient and try to fuck her instead as she believed Keira when it came to guys. After all she was the more experience one by far and there were plenty of stories on the news as well. No she had to get this over with quickly and hope that Keira's lesson's had been good preparation.

As Ashley fished Bruce's rock hard cock out of his pants she let out an involuntary gasp, it looked slightly bigger still than the dildo Keira had taught her to suck a little bigger than eight inches of cut, clean shave cock and it was scary to say the least. Yet despite the less than ideal situation Ashley also had to admit it was magnificent. She couldn't believe she was really about to suck a guy off, which was kind of thrilling as well. She didn't want Bruce to think that anything was wrong though so she covered her shock up with a compliment, after all guys loved that right? "Oh my god, it's huge."

The compliment was followed up by a lewd sloppy kiss right on top of Bruce's swollen throbbing head. Just like Keira had said there would be, a drop of precum had formed at the tip of Bruce's cock. While his cock smelled pretty much like his bodywash the precum did have a distinguished musky scent to it. It tasted kind of salty as well as she licked it off with a long lap like Keira had told her to do with the dildo.

Keira's lessons sure seemed to work as it instantly got a loud moan out of Bruce, one that made her heart flutter in excitement. As much stress as it was to suck Bruce's cock in order to keep her secret, it was also great to hear how he was enjoying it. It made her a little more confident that this would work, emboldening her efforts as she slowly rolled her lips around the swollen head, getting out a series of moans as she circled the sensitive gland a few times with her tongue, making it throb in her mouth, before she forced her head all the way down with her nose pressing into Bruce's shaven pubes, before slowly coming back up. It was hard to take him all the way in her throat which was somewhat sore still from the aggressive practice with the dildo Keira had put her through, but at the same time it was also very rewarding as she earned herself a loud gasp from Bruce.

Only looking up in Bruce's eyes was an impossible instruction to follow while giving head in the car, not that Bruce minded at all if his moans were anything to go off of. All Bruce could really do was marvel at just how good Ashley was at this, he couldn't believe his luck, this was by far the most amazing and eager blowjob he had ever gotten. Ashley really seemed to be loving his cock where most others, Keira in particular saw it as more of a chore. He really couldn't wrap his mind around how amazing this girl was. If she ever planned to move here then he was sure to try and take her more often, he would rather be with Ashley than with Keira. Nevertheless he did sneak a quick picture while Ashley was in full action before putting his phone away, feeling kind of like an asshole for doing it, but just in case Ashley was going to go away anyways he would have a reminder and a bit of extra fun out of this.

In the end Ashley didn't need to bob up and down Bruce's cock all that long as about five minutes in Bruce lost himself to the pleasure. "I... mmmm I'mmmm going to cummmm." Bruce warned knowing how most girls hated when someone came in their mouth. Much to his surprise however, Ashley was eager till the end, pulling all the way up to his head, but not off his cock as she teased the head with her tongue until he sprayed her mouth full off cum. She just kept it there, taking each and every spurt, only pulling off when she was certain there was no more too follow.

When she did finally pull off she didn't spit either, she just swallowed and said. "That was delicious, now if you wouldn't mind, could you please take me home?" Ashley asked, nervous that he might be getting hard again and wouldn't take just another blowjob. All in all despite the stress she couldn't say she had really hated it, getting a guy to cum was pretty fun. The taste and texture weren't great, but not too bad either, and Bruce's cock looked great with lipstick rings all over it, still one time was more than scary enough.

"Uhm yeah, yeah sure, we'll go home, that was amazing Ashley, wow." Bruce replied somewhat stunned, still riding his post orgasmic high as he got his cock back in his pants and drove off while Ashley started retouching her lipstick, really not wanting her sister to know that she had actually had to suck a cock.

12