Ash's New Career Pt. 09

Story Info
A confrontation happens between Bruce and Ashley.
5.1k words
4.66
6.4k
12

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,333 Followers

Chapter 12

The ride home was pretty uneventful Ashley was too flustered and too embarrassed over what she had done to continue talking or asking questions about Bruce, and Bruce was still on cloud nine. It was the best blowjob he had ever gotten by far and all he could do was day dream about it as he drove Ashley home. He was too dreamy to really try and strike up a conversation. At least at first, but when throughout the trip he noticed Ashley's slight embarrassment he really didn't want to push it anymore, he figured the best thing to do was to give her some time.

Once home, her makeup back on fleek to remove all evidence of the blowjob she had given Bruce, Ashley got out being rather short with Bruce. "Thank you Bruce, it was a lovely date." She simply stated, and it was, but right now she really just wanted to be alone. As great as it had been, the finish was more stress than actual fun, giving a blowjob was something she would like to do again, but without the fear of getting found out.

Right now she just hoped that Bruce wouldn't tell her sister about it, she counted on him at least wanting to be a little discreet about his cheating. After all if Keira found out she had actually sucked cock she wouldn't hear the end of it, it was the whole reason for touching up her makeup despite going home.

This time she didn't even wait for Bruce to get out or offer his arm to her, she just rushed out to the front door with big steps and rung the bell. In a matter of seconds the door swung open with Keira blocking the path to the entrance, a big grin spread across her face. Clearly she had been waiting for her brother's arrival and the embarrassed stressed look Ashley's face was exactly what she had hoped to see. Finally she had had her revenge and shown her brother that being a girl wasn't all fun and games. That would definitely teach him for making a prettier girl than her.

"What's the matter Ashley? Didn't you like your date, isn't it so much fun to go out with a handsome man?" Keira asked, laughing lightly as Ashley pushed past her inside, clearly not wanting to talk about it. Keira didn't really mind for now, just letting it slip as she felt too good knowing her plan had worked. The only weird thing however was that Bruce just drove off the moment Ashley was out of sight. He looked a little worried as well for some reason.

Maybe he was just disappointed that he hadn't managed to get Ashley to blow him Despite Keira's strong motivation. It was a minor set back to her plan, but acceptable, clearly her revenge on her brother had worked which was the main deal. It had to be that right after all if he had managed to get Ashley to blow him Keira thought that Bruce would instantly be in her face with the evidence, demanding to fuck her ass. Oh well apparently just a date was bad enough for Ashley so taking a soda out of the fridge Keira went to the television to treat herself to some relaxation in celebration of getting back at her brother.

Ashley in the meantime just lay on her bed, looking up at the ceiling. The taste of Bruce's cum was still strong in her mouth as she tried to make sense of everything that had happened. Overall the date had been lovely and she desperately wanted to go on another date with a handsome gentleman like Bruce, one that did know here secret so there was no need to stress about keeping it hidden or worry about tricking someone, needing to perform a blowjob to keep them from finding out. She had loved even the act of giving a blowjob, but she really wanted to perform one on her own terms some time, because she wanted to, not because she felt like she needed to, maybe that would just be an idle wish though, some that would be left unfulfilled.

Bruce for his part was riddled with doubts as well as he drove home alone. He hadn't wanted to get out to face his girlfriend Keira. He really didn't want Ashley finding out he was in a relationship with her niece at that, especially not after how conflicted she seemed to have felt after that amazing blowjob. He wondered if he had done something wrong. At moments their date had seemed like the most amazing date ever, then other moments that amazing vibe seemed to be lost to nerves. It was confusing and he really hoped that he could get Ashley to warm up to him more at some point. One thing was for certain, he hoped this wouldn't be their last date.

Once home Bruce seriously considered whether or not he should send that picture he had taken of Ashley to Keira, it just felt wrong despite it having been the plan all along. Just looking at it got his cock hard again though. Ashley had just been so amazing. Despite how amazing she had been and how Bruce wanted things to work out between them, his arousal did eventually end up getting the better of him.

He had wanted to try anal for a very long time, but no one had ever let him. Now he had everything he needed to make Keira agree to it. After all she was the one who had come up with the deal so it would be crazy not to expect to have to do it right? His cock speaking more than his head and heart he attached the picture he had snuck of Ashley sucking his cock to a message he sent Keira. "Here you are, I delivered as promised, now it's your turn to hold up your end of the bargain. I would prefer if you came to my place if you don't mind." He cockily sent.

A big smirk instantly grew on Keira's face as she got the picture of Ashley with her lips wrapped around Bruce's big cock, sucking as if her life depended on it. It wasn't ideal, taken at an angle from the back of Ashley's head, yet enough of her face and outfit as well as the cock was visible for her to work with. With the evidence of Ashley getting ready and the date she had set up between her and Bruce she could prove that her brother had sucked off her boyfriend killing two birds with one stone. It was the perfect piece of blackmail to regain firm control over her brother, after all this was something he probably wouldn't even want their mom to see. At the same time it was the perfect blackmail to get her boyfriend under her thumb.

With a triumphant smile she started typing out her message to Bruce, one laying out her demands instead of agreeing to give in to his. "You just got tricked into dating my brother and letting him suck you off, here have some pictures of him getting ready if you don't believe me. I can't believe you didn't figure out that Ashley might be my brother Ash. I guess it is true that men only think with their cock. Well unless you want the world to know that you prefer sissies over real women like me to go cheating on me with one, you better get any ideas of anal, blowjobs, or any other sex out of your mind. From now on it'll be I who decide when and how we fuck. Oh also no more fucking around for you either, you can go back to being the wanker you always were." Keira texted with venom to her words.

As far as Keira was concerned sex would wait for a very long time. While getting laid was something she enjoyed from time to time, she didn't need it all that much, at least not with a guy and if it meant denying Bruce that was worth more to her than the pleasure of getting laid. Besides, if she played her cards right she could experiment a little with girls. To the outside world they would just look like an adventurous couple who had an occasional threesome, something that shouldn't harm her career at all while she could explore her feelings towards girls in private. Bruce would just be there for outward show and appearance even if she didn't plan to let him play along. Oh her future was looking really exciting and delicious, if she could only see how Bruce was beating himself up right now.

Back at his place Bruce was furious, he was mad that Ash had deceived him like that. Hell he still couldn't believe he had fallen for that trick or the lengths that Ash had gone through to look so good just to trick him. More so than to Ash he was angry towards Keira, after all she was the one who set this up and given from the elaborate scheme this had been her intention all along. All this anger was only further fuelled by frustration for as much as he hated it he didn't want Keira to spread such lies, especially not with how she could back them up with proof, proof she had tricked him into providing.

Along with his frustration a certain confusion slipped in as well though for as angry as he was, the date he had had with Ashley was undeniably one of the best ones of his life. Despite everything he still felt like they had connected genuinely, that there had been genuine eagerness when she had blown him. As much as he was certain that he wasn't into guys, he also didn't know if he would say no to further dating Ashley now that he knew it was Ash, she had just seemed like such a wonderful person on all fronts, someone he'd love to be with. It only made the fact that she had tricked him all that much more infuriating and harder to swallow.

"If that is what you want then why don't you just fucking break up with me instead?! There is no need to blackmail me and keep this relationship you obviously don't like going now is there? I've never changed for you and I know I have been pushy on fronts, but I never expected you to change for me either if you didn't want to. I was just upfront about what I wanted out of a relationship, if that doesn't work for you then just dump me, there is no need to be such a bitch about it." Bruce eventually sent back out of sheer frustration.

It kind of took Keira off guard, she had never seen it like that given how her mother always raved on about the importance of sponsors and such. She had only ever seen Bruce as a self centred asshole, but she guessed he had never forced her into anything. Still she quickly shrugged off that thought, she had long since made up her mind about Bruce and he deserved to pay as far as she was concerned. "Shut up asshole, and you better not take such a tone with me again or call me any fucking names or those pictures are getting spread either way." Keira viciously sent back silencing Bruce who only got angrier.

He didn't dare further voice his anger to Keira, after all he feared that she might actually follow through on that threat. He did really need a place to vent towards though and so his anger turned towards Ash instead after all he was also to blame. As far as he was aware this was just a ploy by the two of them to get to him and that all for his family's money. "Hey Ash, or should I say Ashley you fucking asshole? I can't believe you fucking tricked me like that, both you and your sister are scum. I really fucking hope that you both get what you deserve." He sent viciously.

Ashley was mortified upon reading Bruce's message. He reacted mad just like she had feared he would, but most worrying of all was the fact that Bruce clearly knew. She could only guess what had happened. She knew Keira had to be behind this, but she had no clue as to how. It was a terrifying realisation as she didn't know just how much damages had been done by her sister, but she needed to know so she could do damage control. "What do you mean?" Ashley sent back, hoping to learn more about what Keira had done.

"Don't you fucking act stupid asshole. You obviously tricked me into dating you thinking you were a hot chick. I can't believe I bought your utter crap. I should have known that you were playing me when you seemed to fucking eager to blow me, I should have known that was the goal since your bitch of a sister coerced me into taking and sending her a picture of it. There I was thinking you really were just a repressed country girl who was genuinely eager to get to know me and blow me. I should have known that the two of you would just blackmail me!" Bruce instantly texted back seething with rage he had no way out for.

The mortification Ashley had felt only grew as she realised that on top of everything else her sister now had even more potent blackmailing material in the form of a picture of her sucking a guy off. If her girlfriend would be mad if it became clear that she felt more comfortable as a girl and as her date with Bruce for as forced as it had been had proven also more comfortable dating guys. She didn't want to imagine how she would react to knowing he had cheated on her with a guy. She wanted to make the inevitable breakup as painless as possible. After all she did cherish her girlfriend as a person, and she didn't want her too hurt too badly, but if she truly wanted to be Ashley she would need to come clean to her friends and her girlfriend eventually.

Just like Keira had blackmailed her into going on that date with her boyfriend, she had no doubts that she would use that picture to blackmail her further and potentially cause a very painful breakup with her girlfriends and even her friends. She hoped that at least some of them would understand and support her, but if she let Keira blow things up before she got a chance to explain herself she feared that would be impossible. She was so screwed and she knew it, she hated how Keira was forcing her hand and she realised full well that she would need to inform her friends and girlfriend as soon as possible with her side of the story, before Keira could do her damage. The problem was that she wasn't ready for it, not yet, but Keira was really forcing her hand here.

On top of all of that there was still Bruce. She had felt as though they had had a real connection and it honestly hurt that he had betrayed her trust by snapping a picture of her sucking his cock. Despite that she was also aware of how much of a manipulative bitch Keira was and so she blamed her more than she did him. Still it didn't take away the hurt. Not that she could complain about it, she really needed to defuse this situation as fast as she possibly could, before Bruce could screw things up by making Keira exhibit her blackmail. It was a very stressful situation to say the least.

Feeling completely helpless she decided to just come clean to Bruce with her whole story, explaining everything that had happened so far and how Keira had set her up much like she had done to him. "Look Bruce, I am so very sorry that you got wrapped up in all of this, but I really want you to know I didn't have a choice in this matter. I was set up and blackmailed into this like you were. The only I was so eager to blow you was because Keira scared the hell out of me telling me how I would probably get beaten up if a guy got too handsy and found out my secret. She told me the best way to get out of that situation was a blowjob to get the guy off before that happened. I am really sorry, but it's the entire reason I was so nervous. I couldn't let you find out and I couldn't back out of the date or Keira would have ruined me. Please whatever you do don't do anything rash, please at least let me try and break it to my friends and girlfriend before any of this gets out. I beg you." Ashley sent back in true desperation.

It kind of struck Bruce in a way he wasn't expecting at all, he had been mad beyond believe, but now he realised that Ashley had been just as much a victim of Keira, if not more so than he was. Despite his anger he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. In a big part because he had actually felt a real connection unlike any other he had had before on their date. It was one of the things that made him so mad, that apparently that entire connection had been fake. He now realised that Ashley wasn't to blame though, it only further fuelled his hate and fear for Keira. If she did that to her own brother he had no doubts in his mind that she wouldn't think twice about following through on her threats towards him and even worse. Even without her pleas Bruce realised that not poking the bear that was Keira was in his best interest. He needed to find a way out of Keira's scheme, for himself and for Ashley, as he truly believed her story and she proven to be a good person even if it was out of fear. He needed to help them both.

"I'm sorry Ash, or Ashley if you prefer that name. I really didn't know she was manipulating you, I thought you were in on the whole plan and I truly regret lashing out to you for it. It's just that I was frustrated, I was outraged that it was all fake, just an act as I truly had a good time, I truly felt a click, betrayed and I couldn't think of anyone to vent to than towards you. Keira just threatened me when I vented and well I couldn't really say anything to my friends for obvious reasons. I'm also sorry for taking that picture, and making you feel unsafe, but I truly believed you were Keira's repressed niece and I figured you would never be any wiser. I thought Keira just wanted proof that I helped you open up and live a little, not thinking she would use that photo for anything but that and she did offer a nice reward. I admit I was thinking with my cock and I am terribly sorry for it. Could you please forgive me? I promise not to do anything without contacting you first." Bruce sent back realising that if anyone had been an asshole between the two of them it was probably him. He had truly enjoyed his time with Ashley and knowing he had betrayed her like that made him feel terrible.

Ashley was very surprised reading Bruce's answer back. She had fully expected to hear more profanities before he lashed out to Keira and screwed the both of them up. It was very surprising to hear Bruce's confession that he had really felt a click with her, but in a way that only made her feel even worse. She had almost enjoyed her time with him, and maybe if they had met under different circumstances it could have been the start of something great. "I forgive you, I know first hand what a manipulative bitch my sister can be, so if anyone is to blame it's her. It's fine if you call me Ashley, I prefer being Ashley. In any case thank you for not doing anything rash. I know you probably don't want to hear this, but it wasn't all fake. I truly enjoyed my time with you for the moments I could put my worries out of my mind. I truly felt a connection and if I hadn't been scared for my life for being discovered I think I would have actually like that blowjob. In any case. I understand that you probably don't ever want to talk to me again. I'll let you know when I notified my friends and girlfriend. Thank you for waiting on that."

No it was Bruce turn to be surprised, he had never thought he would be forgiven, much less that Ashley would say that she had also enjoyed her time with him as well. Not only that, but he didn't know how to feel about it either. The fact that it wasn't just all fake, that there had been a mutual connection, left him confused. How was it possible that he had the best mutual connection ever with what basically was a guy? He accepted Ash's wish to be Ashley and he didn't want to offend her, but still he had only known her as a guy before and so had trouble wrapping his mind around thing. Was he gay? No that wasn't it, Ashley did make a beautiful girl. Hell he even thought that all his friends would agree and that none would be any wiser if they saw Ashley, she had him fooled and he knew Ash better than any of them. Bruce was certain that Ashley would fool all of them as well.

With that thought an idea formed in his head. "A very odd idea just struck me Ashley, and if you wouldn't want to have anything more to do with me, I would fully understand it, but I think I found a way for both of us out of Keira's grasp so please just hear me out for a second. What if we went on a second date, after you had a chance to talk to your friends and girlfriend of course. We could go out with a couple of my friends. With what a gorgeous girl you make I doubt any one would be any wiser and if you fool them before they find out about your secret then none of them would probably give me shit if Keira spread that picture. If your friends and girlfriend know then she has nothing on you either. Of course we don't have to do anything, but I would love a chance to hang out with you again where you didn't have to worry as much. Despite what's in your panties I would love to get to know Ashley better. Please don't feel pressured or anything. I was just thinking it might be a solution."

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,333 Followers
12