Ash's New Career Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,333 Followers

Ashley didn't know what to think when she read Bruce's plan. If she could face her friends and girlfriend, bring her secret out on her own terms then Keira truly didn't have anything on her anymore. Then she could fully be who she wanted to be without fear and she realised that it was probably just a matter of time anyways before Keira outed her and ruined all her friendships anyways.

Beyond that she didn't have to help Bruce, Bruce's plan was mainly to safeguard him, but she had to admit that she felt for him, and no one deserved to be under her awful sister's thumb. Besides the thought of a second date with Bruce, and the fact that he wanted to get to know her better really made her feel warm inside. She didn't know if he was bullshitting her to save his own skin, but after his apology she believed he was sincere. It would honestly be nice to have a second chance at dating Bruce, one without all the stress that came with the first time. There was only one problem and that was Keira, how would she react to them having a second date?

"Alright, I'll do it, but I'll need some time to get out of Keira's grasp so please be patient. I promise I will get to it as fast as I possibly can and I will certainly let you know the moment it is done. Just make sure that Keira can't get any wind of this or I fear we'll both be screwed. I would love to get to know you better as well, all cards on the table, but I need to know. Are you only interested to get out of Keira's grasp, or are you serious about wanting to date me despite what you know. Please Bruce I need to know and I'll help you either way, but I don't want to be lead on and hurt so please come clean with me as well." Ashley sent back, hoping he would be genuine. It would be a dream come true, but she had her suspicions.

Despite all the amazing boosts she had had, she was still terrified of how people would react when they saw the real her, what hardships she would face and if she could ever find someone who truly accepted her for who she was. She was rather confident she could pass as a girl on the surface, and that she could go out in public without too much worries. When it came to actually finding a love interest or even friends as a trans woman she still felt really insecure. Bruce's acceptance would be a big boost on that front, but somehow she feared that it was too much to hope for.

"I really want to date you for you Ashley, I meant it when I said I thought you were an amazing girl, and I would be lucky to get to date someone as amazing and gorgeous as you. I truly want to give this a real shot and I will be honest, if we really hit it off and take things a little further than just some nice dates, it might be a bit awkward at first. Please don't take offense if that were to happen. I've never been with someone like you before, but I'm willing to do whatever I can to make it work if you give me a chance. It just might take a little getting used to, not because of you, but because of me and I want to be as honest as possible in order not to potentially hurt or disappoint you which I have done enough of as it is." Bruce replied genuine but careful as he sensed how much was riding on this for Ashley.

Ashley couldn't help but tear up a little as she read Bruce's response maybe there was hope for her yet and people could accept and love her for who she was. She certainly hoped so, and she loved the fact that Bruce wanted to try and give it his all. It meant the world to her even if she remained slightly suspicious. She believed him on his word, especially since he had no more reason to lie, but still her insecurities made her doubtful no matter what.

"Thank you Bruce, that really means a lot to me and I want nothing more than to give this a fair chance, but first we'll have to deal with Keira. I believe you know her pretty well by now so I don't think I need to say that we should be very cautious. She can't suspect anything at all until it's too late for her to do anything to harm either of us. I think it's best if we even delete these messages just in case." Ashley sent back going from joy to serious. No matter how happy she was about Bruce's revelation they still weren't out of the woods yet and with Keira they couldn't be careful enough.

"You're probably right Ashley, your sister really is one vindictive bitch and I'm sure she'll do as much damage as she possibly can if she finds out we are plotting this. I don't even know if she'll agree to let us go on a date, it'll be hard to sneak off without her knowing and there is no telling what she'll do. She somehow seems hell bend on leaving me completely denied and cucked not even just happy to break up with me." Bruce sent back, the worries regarding their plan over taking the relief he had felt that Ashley really wanted to give him another chance.

"Hmmm, I think I know just the solution to that. We won't even have to keep it a secret, you can just ask her for that date. I mean I think Keira set me up to go out with you in order to torment me, never expecting me to actually enjoy being with a guy. I looked and I was shocked enough when returning home, especially with how things ended up playing out in the car, so she probably thinks I positively hated every moment of it. Since she seems hell bend on screwing you as much as me we can use that to our advantage. I bet she'd eagerly agree to let you take me out on a date again just to give me a supposedly hard time. All you need to do is lay it on thick. Asking her if you can at least work out some of your pent up needs and frustrations on me. Knowing Keira she probably won't say no to that." Ashley sent.

"As much as I hate the idea of selling it like that, you might be onto something there Ashley. Keira would indeed be delighted to agree under such circumstances. I'll work on my seemingly frustrated request right away and you just let me know when the coast is clear to send it her way. In any case I'm afraid I'll need to go now. Despite how much I want to keep chatting with you I think it might be best if we keep our chatter to a minimum until we managed to get out of Keira's grasp." Bruce replied and Ashley could only agree as they both put their phones down and went to bed feeling a lot better about themselves already. Despite all this hardship and the sheer risk thing were finally looking up for the both of them.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,333 Followers
12