Ash's New Career Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last thing Ashley wanted was to go back to looking like a guy making it exceedingly hard for her to settle on an outfit. An outfit that looked both cute enough to feel comfortable in, yet plain and unisex enough not to create too big a shock among her friends and girlfriend. In the end she settled on a pair of light denim skin tight jeans that fit like a glove, accentuating her nice bottom and long legs, stopping an inch or two above her ankles. They felt like a sturdy pair of leggings and none of her friends ever wore pants like this where her girlfriend sometimes did. They were plain without any decorations, only the style setting them apart as effeminate. The t-shirt she settled on to go with it was a plain white one with a tiny logo on her left breast. The waist of the t-shirt was subtly nipped in, it had a v-neck and the sleeves were on the short side. It did once again convey a more feminine style without being too obvious.

To try it on Ashley had taken off her bra and breast forms leaving her completely flat chested. She kind of missed having breasts already, but she needed to see how it would fit without. If she thought away the long painted nails and the more elaborate makeup she guessed she could pass as a plain yet cute looking flat chested girl. She wasn't all that confident in her own ability to judge whether or not this outfit was good enough though. So instead of simply buying it she snapped a quick picture in the changing room's mirror and sent it straight to her mother and to Jessy. "I need a second opinion, do you think this is plain enough to meet my friends in? Isn't it too much? Or maybe a little too plain?" She asked.

As strange as it was, seeing Ashley in her jeans and t-shirt combo, did put Beatrice's mind a little at ease. She was exceedingly happy to have a daughter as smitten by fashion and modelling as she was, and she wanted nothing more than for Ashley to be happy, yet the thought of how others might react to her coming out was a little unsettling. She didn't want Ashley to hurt after having to hide the real her for so long and she sincerely believed that this more modest outfit would be a good way to take it a little easier. "You look wonderful Ashley, I think it's a perfect outfit choice and I am more than happy to give advice whenever you might need some. X Mom" she replied.

Just like her mother Jessy was also sold on the look. "It looks perfect Ashley, I love it! While it's a shame to see such great legs as yours in pants I think you still make the outfit look amazing. You can pull just about anything off can't you? Then again, that's no surprise with someone as cute as you. Go for it Ashley, you got this, I believe in you, and like I said, feel free to call me whenever!" Jessy replied enthusiastically, both positive advices giving Ashley the confidence she needed to settle for this outfit.

Feeling a little more confident and comfortable with her choice Ashley quickly changed back into her skirt which still felt many times better than the pants no matter what. Having her chest back was also nothing but a joy as she quickly collected the jeans and t-shirt only to head for the counter, happy to get this settled as well. Although deep down she knew this was the easy part. Actually breaking it to everyone she knew would be the hard part.

Having successfully shopped for something she didn't necessarily like, at least not as much as all her other purchases, but nevertheless something she sorely needed, Ashley decided to treat herself to a smoothie at one of the hip bars in the middle of the mall. She sat out in plain view, not even attempting to hide herself from anyone, she didn't feel like she needed to do that anymore and she really wanted to conquer what inhibitions she still had left about this new her, the her she was more and more certain she wanted to be on a permanent basis.

There was only one real obstacle left for that to happen, and that was telling her friends and girlfriend. She had been avoiding them these past few days ever since that shoot was forced upon her by Keira, the shoot that had in the end proven to be the catalyst she needed to finally discover the real her. She couldn't continue to avoid her friends for very long and she didn't want to go back to being Ash so she would have to show them Ashley in short notice. As it turned out she wouldn't need the old male clothes she had saved after all as she was very determined to come out, to save herself and Bruce who all in all was a pretty great guy from Keira's clutches.

Unbeknownst to her sister she had once again given her the courage and the strength she needed to force through another big leap in coming out. All in all despite the plots Ashley was pretty much feeling as if she should thank Keira for all she had done, even if only to see the look on her face when she broke it to her that she was the one who had allowed her to find true happiness in life all while trying to get back at her. It was bound to be precious, but that had to wait a couple of days until she and Bruce were safe.

Right now she just basked in the moment of peace she had, enjoying her freedom as the true her while she got nothing but confirmation from those passing by, checking her out in subtle and less subtle ways, further fuelling her confidence as Ashley. It felt down right amazing just to be able to go to a nice bar as a girl with no one judging her like she had always feared they would. It was amazing to be accepted even by complete strangers.

While she enjoyed the reaffirming attention she was getting Ashley turned to her phone and started texting her friends to apologise for not being available for a couple of days and asking to meet up tomorrow. She only had a small circle of really close friends she wanted to announce it to in person as soon as possible. For the others she cared less if they found out through the talk that would surely spread, or when they happened to hang out at some point after she came out as Ashley. Nevertheless arranging everything for tomorrow was one hell of a chore as she wanted to talk to all her friends and her girlfriend within the same day to prevent any of them from hearing about it from someone else. Her heart was nearly beating out of her chest and her nerves were raging inside as the plans started to form. This was all becoming very real, and she couldn't help but feel scared for their reactions, nevertheless she continued planning.

12