All Comments on 'Ash's New Career Pt. 11'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FibaroFibaro8 months agoAuthor

If you liked this story and would like to read way more along with a ton of other stories then please check out my page on SubscribeStar: https://subscribestar.adult/fibaro I have ran into trouble with Patreon, but since SubscribeStar doesn’t accept PayPall you can still follow me there, just make sure you connect your discord account to your Patreon account if you do so you don’t miss out on my content. https://www.patreon.com/Fibaro

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this chapter. The deep emotions that come through are truly beautiful and to see a best friend be so accepting is a wonderful thing. Being forced to come out/because you have a psychotic bitch for a sister is so warped and totally cringe worthy. That kind of behavior is unacceptable from enemies but from your own family member is pitiful. It would serve her right to be tossed out of their house to go live on the street. Her forcing Ashley to prematurely come out could get him beaten or even killed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Keep this story going I have been looking forward to this part and hope you have more soon Keep up the good work

StupidnameStupidname8 months ago

I have to say, this story is wonderful. I have read some of your other works before and have always thought your writing style is amazing, I just am not into the sissy stuff that any of your series that feature CC’S have. The shame and meanness of them just aren't my thing.

But here you have merged your prose style with a story I love. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’ve been following all of Your stories for some time and this is the most delightful and moving chapter in any of them. Your writing style and characters are fantastic and I can always count on you for superb content like this.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this story as well as your other ones! Please don’t keep us in suspense more chapters is needed, can’t wait please I beg you more chapters please!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES