Ash's New Career Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up from her knees Ashley was beaming. Seeing Bruce's reactions had been great, but getting such praise after the fact was amazing. She couldn't wait to do it again and to further explore her sexuality with Bruce. Acting slutty but still in charge had been awesome for sure. She loved being a tease around someone she was completely comfortable with, and while things hadn't exactly started great between the two of them the amazing deep talks they had really helped Ashley a lot to find the courage to really be herself in all aspects. It had put a lot of pressure on her, but in retrospect that was a good thing or she might never have truly accepted herself, especially not this fast. Right now it was about time for her to get changed though so she would be presentable to Bruce's friends rather than a complete slut the way Keira had made her dress supposedly to be used to relief Bruce's horniness. Although she guessed she just did exactly that, then again she had no doubts that Keira would be pissed when she found out which put an even bigger smile on her face. Oh Ashley had so much things to look forward to, building her relationship with Bruce for one thing starting with getting to know some of his closest friends. Pissing off Keira was just a nice bonus. She deserved way more than that, but Ashley was willing to settle for rubbing in how all Keira's plans had just contributed to her finding true happiness.

"I'm glad you thought so handsome, but now I'm afraid I really need to get changed. After all I do have some friends of yours to fool and charm as your perfect girlfriend before Keira finds out and blows my cover. Charm being the key word, cause if I wore this, I'm afraid I might end up straight up seducing them and I'm taken aren't I?" Ashley asked with a big wink towards the still mesmerised Bruce as she got up from her knees and prepared to head into the bathroom. After all this excitement her cock was even more obvious than before in the skimpy underwear, her own growing erection battling hard against the tuck to the point where Bruce was sure to notice. She wasn't as self conscious about him seeing it anymore though, riding a huge wave of confidence after what had just happened.

"Yes, you most definitely are, I mean, if I can really call you mine that is. You are amazing! We still have some time I think and I was wondering if you perhaps wanted me to, you know return the favour. I mean I have never touched another you know, but I really don't want to leave you hanging. I mean I don't want to be selfish you know? I definitely want to learn how best to please you, however to please you if you give me some guidance." Bruce awkwardly stammered, his flustered look going over to unease. He didn't really know what to call Ashley's cock, if it was disrespectful for him to call it that or what. He also wasn't a big fan of the idea of wrapping his lips around a cock the way Ashley had done for him. Sure Ashley was a hot girl and one he got along with great, but a cock remained a cock to him. Then again for as wrong as that idea felt to him, it was a sacrifice he would be glad to make for Ashley. It would just take some getting used to, but he really wanted to make this work whatever the cost.

Bruce's offer made Ashley stop dead in her tracks as she turned to him in shock. She couldn't believe Bruce had just offered that, especially as she could clearly see his reluctance yet determination to follow through on the offer written all over his face. It was possibly the sweetest thing anyone had ever said to her. Such complete acceptance and an offer she was certain was a huge sacrifice for Bruce. It meant the world to her and made her want to be with Bruce all the more. This was better than what she could have ever hoped for. "Bruce, thank you so much for offering, you have no idea how much this means to me, but you really don't have to do that, especially not now. Why don't we just focus on me meeting your friends for now and figure out what works best for the both of us later when we have all the time in the world to experiment a little? Besides, believe it or not, but I really enjoyed giving you that blowjob. I wouldn't have done it if that wasn't the case." Ashley offered sweetly, her voice breaking up a little because she was that moved by the offer.

It warmed his heart to hear that, yet he still couldn't help but feel like a bit of an asshole as he did feel rather relieved not to have to actual reciprocate the amazing oral he had just gotten. He quickly shook off that feeling though, Ashley was right, there was no need to rush this. Given how he struggled with figuring this relationship out, he couldn't even imagine what Ashely was feeling. She had pretty much become a completely different person in such a short span of time that it was more than understandable she still needed to figure out who she truly was and what she liked. She might have been figuring out her identity, but she had only scratched the surface of her sexuality so far. "You're right Ashley, as always, damn you are amazing! We'll definitely have plenty of time to experiment, and I want nothing more than to help you discover what works best for you however I can." Bruce spoke, still blown away by the blowjob he had just gotten.

"Great, then let me just get freshened up and get ready for your friends, lets do this." Ashley said, betraying the nerves she was feeling a little. As much as she wanted to do this, for herself and for Bruce it remained somewhat scary, a mixture of coming out to even more people and wanting to make a good impression on Bruce's friends. After all if she was to be Bruce's girlfriend it was important to her for more reasons than just breaking every last shred of Keira's control over the both of them. While she doubted Bruce would make it a deal breaker if she didn't instantly hit it off with his friends, doing so would make it so much nicer for certain.

With that in mind Ashley disappeared into the bathroom, quickly taking a new toothbrush from Bruce's cupboard, kind of liking the small symbol of having a toothbrush at his place. She was sure he wouldn't mind her taking one form his small stock, after all it was the scent of his cum she was cleaning out of her mouth as she couldn't quite greet his friends with cum on her breath. Then again it was a bit of a pity, while the taste wasn't great, she kind of loved the naughty memories attached to it of what control she had held over Bruce in that moment. She had greatly enjoyed herself and she was certain he had as well.

Now that her breath was once again fresh Ashley turned to the mirror to clean off her slightly ruined makeup. Very soon the heavy slutry look was replaced by a subtle natural looking makeup look. Her lips were lightly coloured and glossed up her complexion was smoothed out with foundation and some mascara was applied to make her eyes stand out a little more. She really wanted to put on a little more makeup, but she was afraid of going overboard. After all she wanted to look cute and natural. Unable to help herself she did experiment a little by giving herself a very light dusting of freckles which she half blended. It definitely helped with the girl next door look she was going for despite the intense red of her skirt.

While she didn't really have spare lingerie to replace the sexy set Keira had made her wear, it hardly mattered, no one but Bruce would see that anyways and it kind of gave her confidence. The garter belt and seamed stockings however were quickly replaced by the opaque black tights she had smuggled out. It really did help tone her look down, as did the ankle boots in exchange for the red high heeled pumps. Looking in the mirror Ashley was very pleased with the final results of her look. She had definitely managed to turn Keira's outrageously sexy look for her a twist to casual but nice, like she thought someone should look for an occasion like this.

Barging out of the bathroom to meet Bruce who had by now tidied up himself a little she gave him a dramatic Tadaaa! As she showed off her look. Cute or sexy certainly didn't seem to matter much to Bruce as he was checking her out just as much as before. "Damn Ashley, you never cease to amaze, it's hard to even say which look I like best, you pull it all off so perfectly." He spoke in awe as Ashley giggled before helping Bruce with some preparations to greet their guests. She was nervous beyond belief, but Bruce's comment definitely did fuel her heightened confidence a little.

12