Ashton Hill Naked Sundays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,530 Followers

"You're making it extremely hard for me to think about what you're saying," Jason tried again. He considered turning away from the naked woman of his dreams, but couldn't force his eyes from her.

"Making it hard for you is the whole point here," she let her eyes travel slowly down to his crotch and tilted her head. "The one thing we were good at was fucking. The sex was good, and that is all you are remembering. Those memories have been enhanced by fantasies over time, however, so let's just fuck, admit it isn't as good as we remember, and then go on with our separate lives again."

"What?" Jason didn't understand what was happening here. This wasn't his Stella. His Stella, while voracious when it came to sex, never instigated or took the lead, well... not that he remembered. His Stella liked when he took control of her and their sex life. His Stella needed...

"You know it's true, Jase," Estelle interrupted his thoughts by moving close and undoing his jeans, reaching her hand inside to feel his rapidly hardening cock. "I was just the cum dump when you needed the release. Other than that, you didn't care where I was or what I was doing. Probably not even who I was doing."

"That's not true," he grabbed her wrist and saw a brief flash in her eyes before the hardness of her locked away emotions returned. "I knew exactly where you were and who you were with until the day you broke my trust in you and left."

"I broke your trust in me!?" she scoffed. "I was your fucking lap dog, always within arm's reach, despite the fact that you ignored my existence unless you needed to park your cock! There was nothing to trust me with; I never left your sight!"

"Stop saying that!" he growled. "It wasn't like that! I never thought of you like a lapdog or just a convenient fuck! Never!" He was angry now too. She purposely put him off balance with her little striptease and nudity. He had struggled to get past his lust, but her words and the anger he felt at them put his brain back in his head rather than his cock. He grabbed her other wrist and pulled them both behind her back, trapping her naked body against his clothed one. He let himself revel in the feel and touch of her for a moment, then drew a shaky breath. "Trust me, we're going to fuck, but you are going to hear me first!"

"So, talk!" she spat, pressing against him, trying to distract him away from his attempt to relive old times with her. The sex she could deal with on her own terms, but the way he was looking at her and the hurt in his eyes as she spoke was hard for her to deal with and threatened to undo her resolve.

"You are so fucking beautiful," his whispered almost reverently, ignoring her anger and forcing his own down to a simmer. He let go of her hands and picked her up, carrying her to the couch and depositing her on it before sitting beside her and taking her hand in his so she wouldn't be tempted to move. "From the moment I first saw you I knew you were the one for me; And I took you for granted, I admit it. I'm sorry."

"Why are you doing this, Jase? It's all water under the bridge now. You have no idea how hard it was for me to walk away from you the way I did. It killed me when I realised that I was nothing to you; That I could be replaced by any one of the girls that followed the band around. I knew it was just sex, but I had hope that one day..."

"Because I loved you then and I never told you. Because I still love you now," Jason pulled Estelle to him and kissed her. He was tentative at first, but even though she held herself in a rigid pose she wasn't fighting the kiss, and he began to deepen it, smiling inwardly as he felt her relax.

"You don't even know me now," Estelle sighed as the kiss broke. "The kissing, the sex, that was never our problem. We were fuck buddies. We weren't a couple, not in the real sense. I don't blame you, it takes two to tango, and I let you treat me like that because I had deluded myself that in some small way you cared about me. It broke me when even that slim hope was taken away. So please stop pretending, it's okay. I don't hate you for it, I never did, but it still hurts to hear the lie. Let's just fuck and realise it wasn't as good as either of us remember, and then you can be on your way and stop singing that song."

Jason could see that he had a bigger battle than he originally thought he would to win her back. He had hoped the gesture of the song alone, his heartfelt words, would go a long way to reconciliation if he ever found her again. He realised now just how wrong he had been.

"Alright, we do it your way and fuck then," he couldn't think straight with her sitting in front of him totally naked and willing to renew their physical attraction. "We can fuck all night long if you want, but tomorrow we do this my way, and you listen to what I am saying instead of telling me how you think I felt back then," Jason said softly and leaned forward to kiss her again.

"Get naked, like, now," Estelle whispered into the kiss. Being so close to him and having his lips on hers only made her need to do this more urgent. It wasn't just that she had been celibate for months, but that the familiar chemical attraction to this man was turning her inside out, just the way it always had. She ran her hands up underneath his shirt, lifting it, and he undid one of the buttons at the top before reefing it over his head. He stood to remove his jeans, and her eyes followed him as he toed off his shoes and started to ease the dark denim over his hips. Seeing him in the flesh again, all of him, as his jeans hit the floor, was earth-shattering for Estelle, and she gasped as she took in every inch of his lean muscular body. If anything, he was in even better shape than she remembered. He was pure primal male, and everything she had fantasised about when he occasionally invaded her dreams.

Jason pulled her to her feet and pressed against her, their skin touching in a synapse-frying electrical melding of two combustible elements. He manhandled her into the bedroom, kissing her and making her walk backwards until she hit the bed and they rolled together onto it. He almost felt drunk with the taste of her, as if she was an intoxicating aphrodisiac made just for him. She was so beautiful, possibly even more beautiful now, although so close to how he remembered her, despite her misgivings, and he was about to do everything he could to rock her world. He captured one of her breasts, cupping it and weighing it in his hand before lowering his head and taking the nipple into his mouth and hearing her soft sigh of pleasure.

Estelle felt like she was about to lose her mind with the heated desire she felt for him. His mouth on her nipple seemed to tighten the muscles in her pelvis in answer, and she moved against his hot body in need and wanting for more. Her hands became greedy as she let them wander over his heated skin, reacquainting herself with the man she had known so well for so long. It just felt so right, and she let herself get lost in the feel of him. Needing to rein herself in and take a little control back, she tried to roll him to his back as her hands kneaded and smoothed his muscles, looking for those familiar secret spots that would make him elicit the soft groans she used to live for. He was too heavy to roll, however, and seemed to be reluctant to do so himself at her urgings.

"You wanted to fuck like old times, then we will do it just like old times, my way! Just like we always did!" he growled at her, lifting his head to look into her eyes. He could see a change in her eyes, the hardness giving way to a sparkling blue as she looked back at him, and he smiled at her then.

"Jason, I..." she whimpered, slowly feeling all those old feelings rush back to her, but he didn't answer, instead he lowered his head to kiss her deeply. His tongue wrapped around hers, and she realised everything about him since entering this room had only served to turn her on, from the way he watched and touched her to these soul-deep kisses that touched her in a very real way. The hair on his chest teased her nipples as his lips caressed her jaw and throat.

"I love your body," he murmured, nibbling over her shoulder and down to the other nipple. "I have dreamed of this so many nights," he punctuated his words with a bite to the nipple, making her squeak in surprise and slight pain, but then his mouth was there again, soothing it away with a soft suck of the hardened bud. He kissed his way downward, still murmuring to her. "I have wanted you and this body so badly it hurt," he paused to rim her belly button with the tip of his tongue before continuing the journey down.

"Oh God, just fuck me already!" she hissed in frustration.

"Not yet," he murmured against her skin, brushing his lips over the tight skin of her hips. "You're not ready for me yet. Try to remember, Stella, remember how you need to be ready for me."

"Oh God," she groaned again. "I can't be any more ready!" She tried to pull him up by tugging at his hair, but he caught her wrists and pinned them to her sides as his head moved slowly lower.

"You're so wound up and, I imagine, still so tight that I could bruise you if you aren't relaxed and really ready for me. I want you hot and wet and welcoming when I start truly fucking you," Jason continued to murmur. "You always had the tightest little pussy that gripped and caressed my cock as if it had a life of its own. I wouldn't jeopardise that for anything."

"Oh God, Jason!" she trembled as he moved lower, burying his head between her legs to nip at her thighs. "You don't have to do that!"

"But I want to, I want you!" he growled in animal need and moved to press his tongue between her lips and flicker it over her swollen clit. He continued to tease and torment her until she was writhing above him. Then, with the gentlest of suction and pressing a single digit within her, he made her cum, watching as her back arched up off the bed. He tasted the rush of her cum on his tongue. It was everything he had remembered, and more. "I've wanted you like this every day since you left, cumming for me and screaming my name!" he growled loudly.

"Jason!" Estelle cried out his name as she came, his skilful tongue giving her no respite as wave after wave crashed through her being. Tears stung her eyes as the barriers she had built around her emotions and her need for him came crumbling down as a second tsunami of sensation made her writhe and thrash while he held her hips and thighs in place with gentle pressure as his fingers and the suctioning mouth on her clit fucked her in tandem.

"No, no more!" she begged.

"Again!" he growled. "One more time for me, Stella, and then I'll fuck you! Cum for me one more time! Cum for me, baby!"

"No, I can't, please..." she begged breathlessly.

"You can and you will!" he growled. Jason doubled his efforts, shifting the tilt of her pelvis until her begging gave way to the cry of his name again as she came hard, begging him for mercy.

She was dimly aware of the sweet respite she received as Jason knelt up between her legs. She heard the foil packet rip and was glad she didn't have to stop and ask him to use a condom. He dragged her down to the centre of the bed, and then he stretched out over her, pinning her to the mattress. He stared down into her eyes, and she could see his pupils were so dilated that his brown eyes seemed completely black. He held her tightly at his mercy, and she could see what that amount of control cost him. Her hands fisted in the sheet below them, anticipation building as she lay immobile and at his pleasure to take or titillate her further.

"Fuck me!" Estelle panted, as if daring him to just take her now. She had gotten her orgasms, and she knew this fuck would be about his pleasure now. She was as excited by that possibility as she was dreading it.

"Stella!" he rasped out, still staring into her eyes as he thrust into her balls-deep in one fluid motion, making her cry out for him.

He began fucking her then, hard and deep, and she could feel that he had passed the limits of his control. Estelle knew this was going to be a hard ride, and she met him thrust for thrust, needing it as much as he did. The connection between them was intense, physically, mentally, and even emotionally. She had never felt so completely taken, even when they had been together years ago. She had never enjoyed being restrained during sex, but the way he held her so tightly in place made her feel completely possessed by him. Jason's total domination of her body seemed to ratchet up her own desire for him to a previously unknown level.

"Fuck! You feel so good!" his bass rumbled deep in his chest. Jason's body strained above Estelle's, becoming harder and more rigid as he continued to fuck her by pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back inside her hard and deep, making her cry out each time. She was going to feel and remember this fuck for days to come, just as he was. He continued to nail her to the mattress with each vicious drive of his cock.

"Yes, like this! I want you just like this! Scream for me, baby! Tell me you need it too!" Jason continued to talk in deep rumbling growls as he fucked her. One arm wedged under her ass to tilt her pelvis up at a different angle, and Estelle found him hitting that secret sensitive spot, making the orgasm that was building intensify by several degrees.

"Cum, Stella, cum with me!" He commanded her in the loud, gravelly growl he had been using. "Fuck yes, Stella!" he drew out her name as he came, her tight pulsing pussy massaging his cock until he couldn't stand it anymore and had nothing left to give.

Estelle lost all sense of time and space as he clasped her so tightly between his arms that she could barely breathe while he pumped out his orgasm. She had no idea how long they had stayed like that, but eventually Jason loosened his hold on her, and their mouths slid over shoulders and necks until their lips met again, both still breathless and dazed. Her entire body tingled and pulsed.

"Wow," she eventually whispered.

"Yeah, you'll kill me if I have to live without you again!" Jason panted and rolled off her, pulling her with him to snuggle into his side. "As it is, I am worried we will end up fucking each other to death tonight, because I want more of you, and I want more right now!"

"You can do that again? Now?" Estelle gaped at him.

"Baby, I can do that all night long, as long as it's with you," he grinned at her, kissing her head and disposing of the condom in the bin beside the bed.

"Water, I need water. Some of us aren't machines that can fuck like that non-stop," she shook her head.

"Okay, water, but then we do that again, or at least a variation of it," he said with a cheerful voice. "I have a few other fantasies I'd like to live out with you tonight."

Estelle had to admit that physically they were still amazingly compatible. She wanted a repeat of what had just happened as much as he seemed to, and she was grateful that he had thought to bring condoms, but if he needed more, she had some in her purse.

*****

Estelle slumped in a half-doze as Jason went to the door to accept the room service lunch they had ordered before he had touched and teased her to yet another orgasm. She was wrung out and fully sated, having only snatched a short half-hour nap last night before the seemingly insatiable Jason began to torment her body again.

"Are you going for a world record of how many orgasms you can give someone in one day?" she asked in a soft voice that held her physical exhaustion within it.

"I wasn't, but I'm up for the challenge if you are," he said, discarding the towel he had wrapped around his waist when he had answered the door.

They had remained naked since entering the bedroom, including during a very brief visit from Ethan, who said he would return to pick her up at three to be sure he got her home in time for dinner and an early night. Jason had been shocked that she had seemed unconcerned that her brother saw her in all her naked glory before he managed to grab a robe from the bathroom for her. She had merely shrugged and brushed it off as no big deal. Jason had let it go, as he had other battles to argue at the time, but made sure Estelle knew he wasn't happy about it. Brother or not, he would never be happy about anyone else seeing the woman he loved naked.

"I am so tired I can't even remember what we ordered," Estelle complained.

"Trust me," Jason said, and put the tray on the table for them.

"Easier said than done," she grumbled under her breath. She stood and walked over to the table, feeling sore and well used after the marathon sexcapades of the last eighteen hours.

"I heard that," Jason said with a chuckle, trying to lighten the mood. The sex had been great, but every time he had tried to talk to her about what happens next they had descended into hurtful arguments. Then they had fucked again as if to erase the hurtful things they had said to each other.

"You were meant to," she smiled sweetly.

"I don't want to wait another two weeks to see you again," Jason said.

"I can't just take days off work, and I'm not going to follow you and the band around like some love struck fangirl on the weekends."

"Sundays? I can come to you after the gig Saturday night, and we can spend Sundays together," he suggested.

"So, you'll show up, we'll have hot sex for twelve hours, and once you satisfied your urges you'll leave and come back to the city?" Estelle tried to keep the sarcasm out of her voice. She didn't want to argue anymore either. "Sounds like a great relationship!"

"We can go out on Sunday, picnics in the park, movies, whatever you like, I can leave Monday morning when you go to work. Help me out here, Stella, I'm trying to find a compromise that works for both of us. I don't want to see you just on your holidays when we can both make time away from our careers," Jason sighed. "And I won't let you walk away this time, I can't." He said without the accusation that statement had carried the last time he had tried to negotiate some sort of regular contact with her.

"I don't want you and your entourage in Ashton Hill. I don't want the publicity inherent in being seen with you. I teach little kids who look up to me, whose parents expect me to be the sweet, quiet woman that they trust their kids to every day. Not some groupie who hangs out with rockers known for drug and alcohol abuse," she sighed.

"We aren't known for that. Stop stereotyping us!" Jason said through gritted teeth. "We haven't partied with groupies for years, even Eric has become monogamous. There is no bad publicity attached to us; we are squeaky clean."

"You can't just screw me for eighteen hours straight and expect me to be able to make any decisions about this. I'm tired, and I swear, you fucked my brains right out of my head around five this morning. If I am honest, sex was never our problem, and it doesn't fix any of the problems that made me leave. If you want me to trust you, then do what I ask. Wait the two weeks and let me think. Then we can spend some real time together, not just fucking each other's brains out one day a week."

"But two weeks," he complained. "I just found you again, and you want me to wait to see you, touch you, kiss you again?"

"I need to learn to trust you, and you have to earn that trust. You know where I live now, you have my phone number. There is nothing I could have done about that. I know Bruce would have got those things anyway from Chris or Tarlee. If you do anything to jeopardise my job or my quiet boring life in Ashton Hill, however, I won't ever forgive you, and any chance you had of rebuilding that trust between us will be gone; and I will disappear for good this time," she said. "Wait the two weeks, Jason," she said.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,530 Followers
1...34567...13