All Comments on 'Ashton Hill Siren'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
There is only one Xellie

No matter the genre, no matter the subject, simply unique and a marvel.

dwoelfledwoelflealmost 6 years ago
What a wonderful ride

Another great story with your inevitable flourishes. Couldn’t stop reading.

PlushpuppyPlushpuppyalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Beautiful, sexy story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great stuff!

Congratulations on achieving such a high standard. I found the story to be a very compelling read, and the style of writing clear and engaging. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful!

Oh man, I was so happy to see you’d written something new, and this met all of my hoped for expectations. Comp lying characters, great story, and hot as hell! Congratulations on such a fantastic story!

GypsytrampGypsytrampalmost 6 years ago

I now feel compelled to watch The Little Mermaid. Another great story, Ellie. Maybe one day you can write a big Ashton Hill follow up where we learn what happens to all the dbags like Rheagan and David. Let's face it, delusional stalkers don't generally quit their behavior. I know Ariel is protected now but having someone blow up your delusion doesn't usually end well. I want to know if he tries some shit and ends up in jail, if the town ostracizes him and he has to go back to wherever he fucked off to before, or maybe his family forces him to get help for his mental health issues?

Reading this made me want to go back and read the Vitali story from the chapter where Cat meets Matteo. The characters in this story reminded me a lot of Catteo, which I loved!

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachalmost 6 years ago
Love!

Amazing as always! Was so happy to see a new story from one of my favorite writers! Love the Ashton Hill series, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 Stars

I loved this story and would have liked more (I can be greedy like that).

I mostly wanted to know more about the father’s illness and the girls outing when they first run into the ex. There were a few other things that I would have liked expanded, but there was nothing lacking in the story. My curiosity is mainly due to your character realness and the way you draw the reader in to care.

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Miss Ellie!

Your usual best and excellent writing. I love this series and how each story is a small complete story or novella. This one was wonderful and very satisfying...more please. 🙂

Daydreamer723Daydreamer723almost 6 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue this story! It was fabulous but we need to know more. Does David try something stupid? Like to hurt Chess or kidnap Ariel? Does he find out about their lifestyle and try to blackmail them? More please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More!

Please please continue this story! I loved all of it!!

curvygirl00curvygirl00almost 6 years ago
Love it!

Wonderful. I love that you added a dom/sub relationship into an Ashton Hills story. And yes, I love that it still had that happy ending. :)

Thanks for sharing this with us.

adgeonadgeonalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

What a lovely story. I enjoyed every word of it. Thank you for writing it. If there is more to this story I would love to read more about Mikayla.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful

This is the story 50 Shades wanted to be. Thanks.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozalmost 6 years ago
One page of this macho shit ...

... was more than enough 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

Please don’t leave them here, this could be a 12 tables type of story, there is more to tell

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 6 years ago
The first page...

... was redundantly repetitive saying the same thing over and over. When I arrived and got to the bottom of the first page of the story where the bottom of that page contained the rather sad sorrowful indication that the story as well as the tale was 14 pages, I gave up, quit and stopped reading. I could see the words and connected letters were going to continue ad infinitum. Like forever. You know, going on and on without end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow! Very well done!

In the too-many years I've been reading stories on this site, I have never, EVER read a story that ran 14 pages straight before, but this was very well done! I echo the sentiment of the other comment: This is what Fifty Shades of Grey wishes it was. Keep it up!

Akasha70Akasha70almost 6 years ago
Please Mistress may i have more???

I told you before that i did not like the other Ashton Hills. I even re read them after this one was posted. I am still not fond of them but

This one is brilliant thank you

I want to go and see his “pad”

I want to watch Collin watch them ha

I need to know what happens to them Ellie

I want to know what happens to both their ex’s maybe they end up together

Love ya girl

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
At least 3x too.long,

OK, but kind of meh.

subnotslavesubnotslavealmost 6 years ago
Another Ashton Hill Triumph!

Thank you Ellie. Will there be more of Ashton Hill, I wonder? You certainly have the skill to knit each Ashton Hill story together... Would like to know how David reacts; such delusional people aren't always stopped so easily! Also would like to know more about Mikaela and Jack - certainly more about Chess' ex!

Another 5* story Ellie. Am so glad you continue to share your stories with us.

Jules

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
She Didn't Seem To Pick Up On It

"You will meet someone too, who blows your mind and rocks your world the way you need him to so completely that you will wonder what you ever saw in me," - She didn't seem to pick up on it, but the implication is that Ariel rocks his world so completely that he will wonders what he ever saw in Julia.

MissedLifeMissedLifealmost 6 years ago
Would love to this continue

Excellent story. It would be great to have more Ashton Hill stories especially if all previous characters were included. Maybe it could be titled 'Ashton Hill: Ten Years Later' and provide updates on everyone, especially Ariel and Chess!

As always, you never let your readers down Ellie. Looking forward to more great stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Ending?

Unlike others, I'm kind of glad that this ended here (though I WOULD have liked more resolution with David!).

I had no problem with her sexual submission, though BDSM not really my bag, but I didn't care for first, his plans to eventually take her away from Ashton Hill, and second, after she appeared to have a backbone outside of their sex life, she seemed to be weakening.

I understand that people sometimes leave their hometowns to be with their mate, but given his own admission that he could easily work a few days in Ashton Hill, that there was really no reason to!

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 6 years ago
I 5-ed and fave-ed, Ellie!!!

today you accepted my FB friend request too! U can see my graphic stories on Adult Comics in Lit and also Illustrated Poems in Illustrated Poems.

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadover 5 years ago
If only......

Too bad Chess is a figment of your brilliant imagination. What woman wouldn't want what he offered? Very interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just so you know...

I reread this gem about once a month. The story and writing is spectacular! And if you ever decide to write an update or share more of A&Cs story I will send you positive energy, virtual flowers, and all the cheers and hugs the airwaves can carry!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Be encouraged.

Bee (citykisses)

nobodyridesforfreenobodyridesforfreeover 3 years ago
Engaging exploration and discovery of what we all essentially want - the One.

Really nice depth and character backstory. Enticing, nice pace and well blended.

IslaRoyIslaRoyover 3 years ago
Beautifully Written Novel!

What a beautifully written novel! It is wonderfully paced. The erotic intensity, and dramatic integrity work hand in hand. You are also a talented wordsmith. Thank you for taking the time, and devoting the attention necessary to author this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful Story Telling

I love the underlying humanity and respect for the perspective of the other. That makes the trust possible. The sexuality can be exponentially more intense if there is the shared trust that both sides understand what brings intense delight to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it.

Slou7587Slou7587almost 3 years ago

5* and favorite your very talented and energetic in your writing... I didn't want this fairy tale to end. Thank you

HeyjessHeyjessalmost 3 years ago

One of your best! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where’s part 2 because I know d*mn well the douchebag ex didn’t give up!

P1aydat3P1aydat3over 2 years ago

Enjoyed your Ashton Hill series very much! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyable story and mostly models good behaviour in D/s with asides which are probably educational. Which makes the exception rather more jarring when Chess makes it clear he's expecting their relationship to become 24/7 D/s when Ariel has not indicated in any way that she's looking for anything beyond sex-based D/s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Has the song always been Wicked Games? I could've promised it was Heaven by Julia Michaels. Am I confusing it with another story?

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I too am a bit uncomfortable with Chess demanding control even elsewhere than in the bedroom.

And then I am always wondering how do people really manage buying perfectly fitting clothes for others. It doesn't sound realistic at all. I mean, at least 75% of what I even bother trying on doesn't fit right (98% with shoes), and I really do know what kind of items to look for, it is just a pain to get the fit right. Wouldn't ever dream of someone else even trying to shop for me.

I've liked the Aston Hill series (please continue it!), so I decided to read even this although BDSM isn't my thing. Wasn't disappointed!

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

To Anon: Julia Michaels wasn't even born when Chris Isaak released Wicked Games in 1989. It's his original.

sf1134sf1134almost 2 years ago

Decent story. Overly long as many are on this website. As one to whom the whole D/S subculture is foreign, I found myself coming close to incredulous giggles at the scenes and kinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another weak female character giving in to a dominant demanding man!! Skanky writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pls. continue. I would love a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This writer has toxic bitch female friends in most of her stories!! Is this how she is as a friend or are these the kind of interfering bitch friends she has....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This writer is as fucked up as her stories and some of the characters therein!! 50 shades of bullshit loading with third man cunt Collin!!

Freak Ariel wants to be St Ariel in Ashton Hills yet the slut can't stand up to her ex David!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The inclusion of Collin in their sex is so fucked up....hell NO.....just let it be the 2 of them, no sharing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The writer is very talented but wrote Chess as way over the top possessive, domineering, etc. In the bedroom is one thing but this he goes way into the creeper zone. Spoiled little rich kid always got his way. I can't.imagine a woman who would allow this 24/7 without eventually feeling smothered. I'm a father of 2 awesome young women and I can say this from experience. My youngest shortly dated one only partially this bad and he didn't last.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Amazing. Happen chance meeting but rapport leading to sexual compatible mates. A compassionate veterinarian and corporate alpha CEO fall in lust. Unlikely, but how will it end?

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It almost reads like a modern Freudian interpretation of Cinderella and Prince Charming. Without jealous stepsister like supermodels and other of Chelsea girlfriends. The 'Glass Slippery' was the acceptable metaphor for outrageous sex? Mikaela was her besty fairy godmother?

Or was she Sleeping Beauty? Put under a shameful spell by evil David. Rescued or awakened to her alter ego by prince Chess with more than a wicked kiss? (Did they live happily ever after?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...