Ashton Hill Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers

"We're going with them, it will be fine," Greyson added, seeing his friend trying to calm down.

"Yeah, alright, Heather would like that," Brian said, letting out a large breath. "Give me an hour or so to wrangle the kids out of whatever trouble they've found to get into today."

*****

Gemma and her husband, Reggie, were not what Ariel had expected at all when Chess said he had people. The married couple were friendly and acted as if they had been friends with Chess for years. She had found out that they had retired from their highly stressful careers and were happy to caretake properties for friends. They had accepted this situation, knowing that Chess and Ariel would only live there temporarily and then return to the city and only come to Ashton Hill for visits with friends and families over weekends and special occasions. Reggie was trained in security, and Chess knew Ariel would be looked after when he had to go to the city for business.

The house had filled as the afternoon wore on, with Lara and Jack arriving with Carly and Harry after hearing about the confrontation with David. For the first time, Ariel didn't feel like she was the centre of a pity party. Instead, these people seemed genuinely concerned that David had upset her and Chess by his actions. Most seemed angry about it and downright hostile, concentrating on what David had done and not on her at all. She acknowledged that Chess had done this, brought her friends together to support her and show her that she wouldn't be judged for having a new man in her life, despite only knowing him such a short time. For all they knew, she might have been seeing him during her weekends in the city for months.

By the time they all left, the confrontation with David seemed completely different to her, and she sat on the back deck, curled on a couch, looking out over the lake, wondering how her life had changed so dramatically within a week. She looked up as Chess came to sit with her, carrying two glasses partially filled with golden liquid and handing her one.

"Drink!" he commanded. "It will help you sleep, and you still need time to recover from the excesses of last night," he grinned knowing her body ached physically to remind her of just how completely he had claimed each and every part of her.

Ariel sipped the scotch and leaned into him. She wanted to thank him for treating her friends and family as if they were his own. She wanted to thank him for Gemma and Reggie being here and being so wonderful about their impromptu guests. She wanted to say a lot of things, but she was exhausted and couldn't seem to formulate the words. She realised he was right, and maybe this could work if she could trust him enough to let him into her life here and find out who she really was.

"How are you feeling?" he asked softly, kissing her head.

"Content," she answered honestly. "Thank you, for everything today."

"You don't have to thank me. You're mine now, and there isn't anything I wouldn't do to ensure you stay mine," Chess curled an arm around Ariel, holding her tighter to his side. "I like your friends and family, and this view is spectacular. I think skinny dipping will be on the list of things I have to do with the Siren who wove a spell on me," he chuckled. "Spending time here is going to be no hardship for me, as long as I have you and you are happy," he said, sipping his own drink. His mind was already running through alternatives to returning to the city full time as soon as he had hoped. Her feet were firmly planted in this town and leaving it for good would harm her in the long term, he realised. Not that he had planned to take her away for good, but he had thought to visit rarely. He could see that this town and the people in it were a significant part of her life, and probably why she hadn't left after being humiliated so publicly when she could have moved to the city with Mikayla.

"I am happy," she said softly, stealing herself against admitting the commitment that it meant for her. She was his now, she knew it. She knew she wanted to know him better, to know his particular lifestyle more, to know his friends and family as he was getting to know hers. She knew she would have to move to the city eventually, but for this moment she drank in the familiar sounds and smells of being in her hometown.

"Let's go to bed," he said, taking the glass from her and placing it on the end table. Then he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom. "Are you still sore from last night?" he asked, placing her on her feet.

"I'm okay," she said, looking up at him with a small smile. He ran his hands down her back as he unzipped her dress and cupped her ass, squeezing it and making her wince and whimper softly.

"Another day, at least, I think, before you're ready to play again," he murmured as she began undoing the buttons of his shirt.

"Play?" she asked uncertainly. "No sex?" Ariel didn't like that idea at all and didn't bother hiding the fact.

"With the toys," he chuckled. "I'm not about to leave you alone that long. I don't think I could. But we overdid it last night and your body needs time to recover properly. I don't want to damage you in any way, but that doesn't mean I won't still want to fuck you every chance I get!"

"That's a relief, because you know I am only using you for your body, right?" she giggled.

"That's one of the many things I love about you," he chuckled, shrugging off his shirt at her urgings. "With our friends and family, we are just a couple enjoying our life together. When we are alone together, however, you are my little slut, curious and insatiable. So eager to explore everything I can show you and teach you." He slapped her ass without much force just to hear her whimper again and smiled as he pushed her dress from her shoulders. "You are perfect for me in every way, and I know we can make everything else in our lives work, because in here you are mine, completely."

"Yes," she admitted, finding that the words were easier to hear tonight. Her misgivings about Chess being in this town and meeting her friends seemed unfounded now; David's reactions to seeing them together had been settled after trusting Chess to control both situations the way she trusted him to control her mind and body at moments like this.

"Say that again!" Chess demanded, and gripped her throat loosely, pushing her head up with his thumb under her chin and searching her eyes.

"Yes, I am yours completely," she whispered. "Your willing slut," she said, blushing as she said the words she knew Chess wanted to hear.

"Mine!" he growled and took her words away, kissing her deeply and possessively as his hands removed her bra. "We're going to have to talk about where and when you wear these horrible things. I don't like having my girls restrained; they should be allowed to jiggle and bounce as nature intended," he chuckled, cupping her breasts and lifting them before dropping them again to see them move enticingly.

"Your girls?" Ariel laughed softly.

"Mmhmm, mine," he pinched her nipples, pulling them up again and listening to her sharp intake of breath and soft whimper as he twisted the hard nipples. Ariel lifted her hands, smoothing them over his bare chest before copying the gesture on him. "I may not have the cuffs here, but I can restrain those hands if you can't behave!" he growled and, dropping her breasts, he smacked her ass again with a little more force to make his point.

"That doesn't seem fair," she almost pouted.

"What we have has never been about fair. It's about the power exchange where you give me the power and accept my dominance. You will learn what I like and what I don't," Chess said in a husky voice, as he picked Ariel up and lay her on her belly on the bed before removing her panties and exposing her sweet wet pussy to his eyes. "Always so hot and willing for me," he trailed his finger through her slit and toyed with her clit for a few seconds, making her gasp and buck her hips. He leant over her body, kissing her neck and shoulder, "You're such a fucking hot slut!"

Ariel felt him take more control as his hand curled around the back of her neck, and his other fell on her bruised ass again, gentler this time, as if being careful not to get too carried away. She murmured softly as he bit her ear and rubbed at the red marks on her ass. He kissed her shoulder, stroked her back and ass and continued to spank her lightly for some time, until suddenly he rolled her over and thrust two fingers inside her, making her gasp, both at the movement and the added stimulus of his fingers.

Chess leaned over her, taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking it past his teeth, letting them scrape over the hard, pink tip. She was divine as she lay there, her hips humping at his hand and arching her back to offer him even more of her breasts. Moving down her body, he took control of her hips, restricting her movements and immediate access to the pleasure she was seeking as his fingers stilled. He spread her legs even wider, parting her folds, and blew warm air over her hot wet pussy, listening to her sounds and watching her reactions as she tried to squirm and break his hold.

Ariel shuddered as his tongue finally made contact with her, swiping in a long lazy stroke through her folds and rolling around her clit. She whimpered plaintively as she squirmed, wanting to move. She had few inhibitions about showing just how much she wanted, needed and desired what he did to her to send her into a soaring ecstasy. His fingers left her pussy, and she felt one prod at her ass, making her groan deeply, which only seemed to spur him on as he lubed her tightest hole with her own wetness and he worked a finger into her. Chess used both hands on her now as he attacked her clit with his tongue and lips, sending her over the edge.

"Oh God, Chess! Fuck me!" she cried out as her body spasmed and shook.

Needing no further urging, Chess kicked off his pants and crawled up her body, pushing her knees back into her chest and pushing. Spreading her wider to accommodate his hips, he plunged into her hard and deep, making her cry out again for him.

"Open your eyes!" he demanded as he stared down into her face, then he wrapped his hand around her throat, leaning most of his weight on one arm. He stared into her sex glazed eyes, watching her gasp and whine in pleasure as he fucked her. She was perfect, and she was his. "What are you?" he demanded.

"Your slut," she said instinctively. "Yours, all yours!" she gasped as Chess rammed into her at her words, taking and possessing her completely.

"Yes!" he hissed. "Cum for me, my hot little slut, cum for me now!" he commanded and watched as she seemed to still and arch up into him before crying out her climax for him as if just to obey him at that moment. "Fuck!" he roared as he came with her, marvelling at just how amazing she made him feel. He gripped her tightly in his arms and rolled to his back, carrying her with him. "Mine!" he growled roughly, not releasing the tight hold.

They lay there breathlessly for a long time, both coming to terms with her surrender and his desperate need to dominate her life, her desires and her body that seemed to grow and culminate all weekend in this one moment when he felt the shift in her and heard her declaration that she was his.

"I'm still not sure we can work everything else out so we can both be happy, but I am willing to try," Ariel said. "I'm starting to believe everything you said might be possible."

"It is, Ariel. Anything is possible if you want it enough. I will be devoted to you, if you just give everything I want to do for you and with you a chance," he lifted her head so he could see her eyes. "You don't have to face anything alone ever again, trust me, please. I won't ever let you down."

"I do," she said simply, knowing she meant it, and she wanted this relationship as much as he did, as crazy at that seemed after one weekend together.

*****

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,517 Followers