Ashton Hill Siren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,521 Followers

"It makes the conquering and punishment of sexy sirens like you, and the relentless fucking I will give you so much more gratifying!" he growled and let his lips crash down onto her mouth, spearing his tongue against hers as she gasped at the assault.

Arousal flooded through Ariel, she had become more and more experimental with every new conquest of her own, and she knew she liked it rough, but this guy had a dangerous edge that thrilled her on a different level. She sucked on the tongue thrust into her mouth, showing her willingness to challenge him on his terms. It was as if he had not just stoked her inner fire, but poured gasoline on it. A moan sounded from her throat as they kissed for what seemed like an age but was literally only minutes.

"Take the dress off before I tear off!" he growled, breaking the kissing and stepping back, his eyes glued to her. To his continued surprise and pleasure, she obeyed immediately. "Slut!" he growled as he saw that she was braless, her perfectly rounded breasts sitting up, showing tight, hard nipples without any support at all. She was even hotter than he imagined without the dress obscuring her figure.

"Bastard, you'll never make me cum at this rate!" she growled back, knowing she should be offended by him calling her a slut, but she was so aroused already it only turned her on further.

Chess grinned devilishly, then he grabbed her and pulled her from the wall, spinning her around and pushing her over the tall back of a leather armchair. He placed a hand in the centre of her back until she bent over it almost double, her hands resting on the cushion supporting her weight and trying to balance as her feet practically left the floor behind the chair.

He was surprisingly strong as he held her in place with the hand in the centre of her back and ripped her panties from her with the other hand. The raw force of his actions ratcheted her arousal up to another level, and, as if reading her mind, she felt his hand connect with a hard slap to her upturned ass. Ariel whimpered hotly as she felt the heat of the slap seep into and mingle with the heat from her core.

"Fuck, I knew you'd be a hot slut just like this!" he growled and began to spank her in earnest, peppering her ass and thighs until they glowed pink and hot. The noise she made only served to increase his need to fuck her, to take her like this, hard and deep. He stopped the spanking and slid two fingers into her, feeling just how wet and turned on she was from the way he was treating her. "Fuck..." he groaned again. "That was for singing to my cock for the last hour! Making me so hard I couldn't think straight!"

Ariel heard him unzip his pants and felt him step forward between her thighs an instant before he rammed into her, making her cry out. He felt huge, though she knew it was only her heightened state of arousal making her clench tightly around him that gave her the feeling of being painfully full of cock as he pounded into her, rocking the chair she was bent over.

"You like it rough, don't you, slut!" he growled between clenched teeth, marvelling at how fucking tight she was. "Answer me!" he commanded and drew back to slap her ass before ramming into her again.

"Yes!" she cried out breathlessly, her voice a high-pitched whimpering whine. His thrusts were steady, rough and mercilessly unending, and she felt herself begin to build toward what promised to be an incredible orgasm.

"Cum with me!" Chess growled between clenched teeth. "Cum with me now, slut!"

Ariel cried out as she shook with the impact of her climax. She heard and felt Chess do the same and lost track of time and space momentarily from the sheer force of it. She was pulled from the armchair onto the floor with him, and he lay her gently on the floor as she recovered. He took her face in both his hands and watched her as her eyes came to focus on his intense gaze.

"You want more, don't you!" he asserted.

"Yes," she admitted. She hadn't been with a man she wanted to see or fuck a second time since she had started coming to the city for the weekends. Especially not a man who could treat her like this and make her want to be fucked like this again. She couldn't deny, however, that she wanted more, more of him, more of his fucking, even more of his punishment. She wanted more. "Yes, I want more, please... But after I finish the gig." She tried to take back a little of her control as she said it and the world righted for her again. She was going to spend the night with this guy, but then that was it. She didn't do repeat performances. She was over men and their lies to get what they wanted. She had no intention of giving up her freedom to date a man, not even one this sexy.

She came to her feet, teetering on her heels slightly. The fact that Chess was still fully dressed while she stood there naked but for her shoes was not lost on her, and she quickly pulled her dress on and looked despairingly at her ripped underwear.

"For what it's worth, it's going to kill me for the next hour knowing you are naked under that dress," Chess said unapologetically. He watched her, his eyes hooded with lust and need, wanting more of her as she went to the mirror and fixed her hair and make-up from the small evening bag she had carried with her.

"I wonder if I will have time to finish that glass of wine you keep offering me," she smiled, feeling herself come back to some form of normalcy.

"I will get you a fresh one, come!" he commanded, and was pleased when she followed his lead and let him guide her from the stateroom at the far end of the yacht back to the more populated areas where the party seemed to have gone on quite happily without them.

Mikayla caught her eye and indicated the band area, and Ariel nodded, holding one finger up beside her hip where the man she was with couldn't see it. They still hadn't introduced themselves properly, which made her giggle. There was no way she was giving him her real name, this would be a one night stand, pure and simple, and then she would walk away.

"Thank you," she said in a husky voice as he passed her the wine. "I have to go," she moved away from him, but he caught her arm, pulling her back.

"We are leaving after this set, let your band mates know they will be on their own," he instructed. Chess wasn't going to wait all night for this siren who had cast a spell on him with her sexy, soulful singing and amazing body.

"Okay," she said, finally meeting his challenging gaze with one of her own. As soon as he let go of her arm, she stepped away and said under her breath, but loud enough for him to hear. "I'll see what I can do." Ariel knew she would be punished for that, but instead of being worried by the thought it only made her more aroused.

"Where have you been?" Mikayla asked from her place behind a speaker and the double bass case where she couldn't be seen.

"Where do you think? He's hot, don't you think?" Ariel asked.

"He's also my boss! Not just my boss, but my boss's boss! He owns the company, this is his party!" Mikayla said harshly.

"Relax, no one knows I am here with you. As far as anyone watching can see you are just checking in with the entertainment, because that's your job tonight. I'll ignore you, and you can ignore me. The band thinks my name is Lucky, and if anyone asks about me after tonight they'll think I am just a gatecrasher who happened to be in the right place at the right time to fill in for the sick guy," Ariel said, thinking quickly and once again fixing the perceived disaster in her best friend's life. "All good?"

"Yeah, all good," she nodded. "The singer is feeling better, but he'd like you to stay and do a few more, just in case, okay?"

"Sure, it will all work out, Mickey. I promise I won't mention you, or even my real name to your boss's, boss's boss, or whatever. I don't even know his name at this point."

"Cesare Rousell," Mikayla supplied. "Most people call him Chess. And, yes, he's hot, so I can't blame you for going there. But, seriously, my friend, you are going to have to start settling down one day instead of jumping into bed with everyone who offers when you are down here in the city."

"It sure beats not getting any at all," Ariel grinned. "Trust me, that man over there," she peaked around the speaker. "That man knows how to fuck!" she fanned herself with a giggle.

"Fine, have fun, but just don't fuck up my job and life at the same time, okay?" Mikayla warned her.

"Deal. I love you, Mickey. I would never purposely do anything to hurt you," Ariel said sincerely.

*****

As Ariel sang, Chess went back to the stateroom cabin and unlocked the small cupboard of equipment and toys there. He packed a small bag and smiled to himself, knowing he would enjoy the challenge of testing this woman's limits and seeing if they matched his own. He ensured the room at the hotel was booked and that the concierge would have his key waiting for him to negate the check-in. Sometimes it was good to be rich, there was little money couldn't buy in the service industry. Discretion and preferential treatment being what he wanted tonight.

Assured that everything was in place, he went back to the bar and watched the siren mesmerise half of the male population at the party with her singing. During this set, however, a male singer appeared with her from time to time, and at other times taking over the vocals entirely. He wanted nothing more than to go and pull her from the spotlight and take her to the hotel room that awaited him, but he ground his teeth, trying to be patient. When she finally finished the set, he was beyond frustrated and not in the mood to wait a moment longer. He approached the band where she chatted easily after the set.

"No, this was a once off, but thank you," he heard her saying, wondering if leaving early with him was the once-off occurrence she spoke about. He wasn't so sure it would be a once off event if all went according to his plan.

"Ready?" he asked, interrupting her conversation.

"Oh, yes," she nodded. "Thanks again, guys," she waved and let Chess lead her from the yacht towards a waiting car. She surreptitiously locked eyes with Mikayla, who stood next to the gangplank, and grinned before disappearing completely into the car. It shouldn't have surprised her that Chess had a driver, knowing now that he owned the firm that Mikayla worked for, but it did. Still, there were some wonderful possibilities in being driven like this. Possibilities that flirted with her new-found interest in the kinkier side of sex. The fact that the world moved around them outside of this car and that the driver in the front would be privy to all that happened in the back gave a delicious exhibitionist feel to what she was about to do.

"You look a little wound up," Ariel said huskily, as he slid into the car beside her. "Maybe I can help ease the tension a little on the drive home," she purred into his ear, running her hand over his thigh to his crotch.

"Maybe you could," he said, reaching up and gripping the back of her neck, holding her still and turning his head so his breath fell on her face. "You're such a hungry little slut, aren't you," he moved to claim her mouth, taking away any answer she may have given in response. Then he undid his belt and fly, moving his hips so that his cock sprang free. He would let her suck his cock, but she would do it on his terms, not her own. With his hand still gripping the back of her neck, he pushed her head down toward his aching cock and groaned as she kissed it lightly before he felt the feather-light flutter of her tongue around the head. "Oh, fuck yes..." he groaned in a long drawn out breath, keeping her head right there for long moments just to savour the feel of her.

Ariel strained against his hold on her as she kissed and licked at the tip of his cock, seeing it for the first time. Unable to move her head for the moment, she lifted a hand to stroke him up towards her waiting mouth. She liked the power sucking cock gave her over her partner. She loved the appreciative groans and the loss of control they felt as she took them to a high that was all their own. The initial groan he gave only fed her hunger, and she parted her lips, taking as much as she could of him when he finally began to exert slow downward pressure on her neck. She gurgled as his cock hit her gag reflex, and she adjusted slightly and swallowed hard, just as his hips bucked upward, forcing more into her mouth.

Letting go of her neck, Chess wrapped his hands around her waist and moved her body so she sat on the floor of the car between his thighs where he could see her sucking him rather than just the back of her head. He then he brushed her hair back from her face, holding it above her ears and gripping her head to set the pace of her bobbing head and suctioning mouth. He groaned loudly, and she looked up at him, her mouth full of his cock, and drank in the sight of her.

"So hungry, little slut! Show me what a good little cock sucker you are then!" Chess crooned the coarse words at her and pressed her head down onto him again, holding her down as she gurgled and swallowed, taking more of him. The sensation was fantastic, she was good, better than he had experienced for some time, and he revelled in the feeling of her mouth, tongue and lips. "Oh fuck, yeah, baby! Suck me hard, deep, just like that! You love it, don't you!" he continued to talk to her as he moved her head at a slow pace, holding her down on his cock for longer and longer periods of time until she was straining for air.

Ariel gurgled, gagged and nodded to his questions. She didn't know what it was about his dirty talk, but it pushed her to another level, and she wanted nothing more than to rock his world with the best blow job he'd ever had.

"I'm going to feed my hungry slut, and you are going to swallow it all!" Chess commanded, gripping her head even tighter and bucking his hips up into her mouth as he mover her faster. When he came, it was thick and copious to the point that she had trouble swallowing it all, and drops leaked from the corners of her mouth. When he released her head, she licked at the drops while staring into his eyes, one finger scooping at the remains and placing them onto her tongue, and then she bent her head again and gently cleaned him of every remaining drop from his cock and balls.

They arrived at the hotel minutes later, and Ariel realised the driver had been trying to time his approach with the orgasm Chess had just fed her. He must have been driving around the block for their arrival to have been so coincidental. Once again in the public arena, Chess treated her like a princess. Gone was the dirty talking sex fiend who wanted to spank her and fuck her senseless. In his place was a perfectly mannered and solicitous man who walked her through the hotel lobby to the lifts, followed by the driver, who carried two small overnight bags as if they had genuinely come to stay rather than just being here to fuck each others brains out for the rest of the night.

"He's staying?" Ariel asked quizzically as the driver followed them into the suite Mr-Tall-Dark-and-Handsome had booked.

"Yes, but he will only disturb us if it's necessary. This suite has several rooms, and he will be quite comfortable in one of them. Unless you want him to watch? We haven't talked about your kinks, though they seem to match mine so far," he grinned as he stepped forward and gripped the hem of her dress, drawing it up and over her head. "It wouldn't be the first time he has been an unwitting voyeur, I am sure he enjoyed the sight of me feeding you my cum in the car tonight," he smirked, enjoying the small blush that coloured her cheeks, even though he had expected her to be more taken aback by his words.

"I think once tonight is enough to fill his spank bank for now, don't you?" she said, sounding braver than she felt, especially as she stood naked in a room with two fully dressed men. She saw Chess nod to his driver and then turn his attention back to her.

"Come!" he commanded, and took hold of her arm around the bicep. He led her to the dining table and helped her to lay back onto it. "Hold the edges and widen your legs," he said, placing his hands on her thighs and pushing them apart, making her tight cunt open up like a flower to him. "Most slutty girls who say they like it rough, or that they are curious about this lifestyle, even those who are experimental, tend to tell me what they think I want to hear," he explained. "It's rare a that girl wants to come back after spending a night like this with me, even the true gold diggers."

"Considering I don't know you any more than you know me, and we haven't even had that conversation, I think that is a moot point, don't you?" she said with an edge of hostility in her voice. She wasn't about to lie here and be called a gold digger, or whatever he was trying to say, no matter how good the sex was. "I don't care about your job or your bank account, I assume you work for the firm who just threw that great party, aside of that I don't know anything about you, not even your name," she lied. But he hadn't introduced himself, and neither had she, despite being intimate twice already.

"True, perhaps anonymity is a bonus, for now. Still, this is usually the point where most women scream and bail on me, calling me a cruel bastard," he said, looking at her intently. "Still think you're up for a fun night with me?" He went to grab one of the small cases the driver had dropped in the living area and produced a crop. "You know what this is?"

"Yes, I'm not brainless!" she said, feeling irritable now by his bluster. "Look, bring it on or just forget it! You gave me a taste of your cruelty on the boat, and I am still here, aren't I?"

"Yes, you are," he approached her, not ever having such a feisty and confident woman in this position before. "Listen carefully, because I will only say it once then. If you let go of the table, if you close your legs, it's over. I'll call you a cab and send you home. Understand?" He saw her nod while she eyed him sceptically. "I want to hear that you understand. Say it!" he commanded.

"I understand. You want me to grip the table and keep my legs open while you torment me with that crop, right?" She asked to clarify exactly what he was doing.

"You can scream if you want to, the hotel has wonderful soundproofing and discreet staff. Most girls that have made it to this point with me do scream right before leaving and slamming the door behind them," he said with a half-smile, showing he was unconcerned by that behaviour. The challenge was always finding that limit and forcing himself to stop. "Most girls baulk at the dirty talk, those that make it this far rarely go further. Most girls don't understand the fine line between pleasure and plain," he teased as he ran the crop over her perfect skin.

"I'm not most girls," she said with a stubborn set to her jaw, despite the thrills the teasing of the leather crop across her skin gave her.

"We'll see," he smirked. Chess guided the soft leather over her nipple, which hardened immediately, and he went to her other nipple, watching as the pink buds stood up from her chest, begging him for what he was about to do to them. He saw her readjust her grip on the edge of the table in expectation and brought the crop down across her breasts, making her gasp, and her eyes fly open even wider. "More?" he asked in a husky voice.

"More," Ariel sighed breathily before adding, "Please." The next three strokes all landed on her breasts, and he caressed her body with the leather tongue of the crop, in between going lower and lower until he caressed her cunt, making her moan with pleasure.

"More, little slut?" he asked, his voice deep and husky as he watched her carefully.

"Yes, please, more!" she breathed each word on a pleasure filled sigh to him. Ariel gripped the edge of the table and cried out as the crop began to dance over her body, leaving pink welts in its wake. When she didn't move, even as he cropped her cunt, he began to crop her rapidly with more force until she arched up, crying out and gasping, but still not moving her arms and legs, as if she were locked in a battle of wills with him.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,521 Followers