All Comments on 'Ashton's Spring Break'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A pleasant surprise

Glad to see that you're writing again and updating this series in particular! Keep up the great work!

ES003ES003over 11 years ago
Nice

Too bad it ended with never again. This story had a lot of bisexual potential. Still got me good and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I really love these characters. I wish you'd continue the story one of these days...

kjanekjaneabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

The emotional depth and realism of the characters makes this a lovely story. This is what so many other authors never get right. Nice job, and I look forward to reading your other stories.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Spaldan wrote another good story with good detail

As always the story flowed very well. It was well written and contained good dramatization and detail. I like that Spaldan always remembers to include both emotions and thoughts of the characters. I like a great deal of erotic detail to the stories I read and Spaldan does fairly well with that. There could be a bit more, but he does well. I wish the stories were listed in the order they were written instead of us as readers having to search through the dates the stories were written to read them in the correct order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great love story

This story is best understood by reading the previous four in the series: Ashton's First Time, Ashton & the Hot Tub, Ashton Meets, the Team, and Asthon & Elise. The road to true love sometimes has many twists and turns, and this is the case with this series, and this is the case here. While the ending is rather abrupt, and could use one final chapter with Ashton and her true love. The plot in this chapter is complex and moving, and the erotic element is in exactly the right proportion to advance the overall story. This is another outstanding submission from spalden, an exceptional writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous