Asian AirBnB couple Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yeah, I can see you have some experience, Nick said condescendingly. 'Just be careful not to hit me with those high heels.'

Suddenly he bent his leg in a chambering position, his foot pointing sideways at another sharp angle. He came forward, jumping gracefully on his left foot, and managed to keep his balance perfectly as he gave me a few gentle kicks, hitting my hip and my thighs. I jumped backwards and soon I found myself against the wall. Then he brought up the knee again for a high front kick. His foot came down right on my head. He was looking at me from that position, with a slight cocky grimace drawn on his face by the effort op keeping his foot on my head.

'You like that, sweetheart? Your new Dutch boyfriend keeping Bru-cy Lee under his huge size 12 foot? Make another picture of us', he commanded. Another vacation souvenir for your photo album.'

At first his foot rested motionless on my head and I could only see part of the sole and the hard heel. Then he made some twisting movements, grinding the ball of his foot against my forehead. All the while, he kept his balance perfectly. I heard the sound of the camera. She was taking not one, but more than eight or nine pictures.

Finally, Nick put his foot down. He walked over to me and pulled down his pants.

'Look at this, look how fucking hard I am. A dream come true. I've always wanted to dominate an Asian couple like this. You are awesome, the best guests I've ever had.'

He smiled disarmingly, all hostility gone now.

'You liked, it didn't you, my foot on your head? Show me your clit, fucking ladyboy.'

I slid the thong down. Nick was right. My little 'clit' wasn't lying. It stood rock hard and now measured about 3,5 inches. He came closer and removed his cock from his pants.

'Fuck, mine is almost three times as big. What do you think of that, Lucy?'

'Those are the facts', she stated bluntly.

Wasting no time, Nick rushed over to the couch, where he placed himself in front of her. He looked down at Lucy, the look in his eyes now hard and focused. The frown on his forehead even made him seem angry. His cock made a triumphant arch before it hit her face. This graceful movement reminded me of the powerful front kick that he just gave me. Yes, his cock seemed to resemble all the qualities of his foot.

As if he could guess my thoughts, he said: 'You like this white karate dick? (The glans came down on her forehead.) Hard as a baseball bat, huh? (The glans came down near her eye.) A powerful weapon, huh? Do you think your husband will hit you that hard with his shrimp dick? Huh?'

He sat down and pulled Lucy onto his lap. She embraced him and moaned seductively, clearly enjoying how he manhandled her roughly with his big hands, as if she were malleable, until she was in the right position. I heard the sound of tearing fabric and her thong fell down on the floor.

He lifted her ass slightly and inserted two fingers into her pussy.

'You're all wet for me already. Taste it.'

Roughly, he stuck his index and middle finger into her little mouth. With his left hand he held his cock in the right position, slapped her ass once or twice, and then let it slide into her wet pussy. Now it was his turn to moan. She moaned too, and I could clearly hear the difference. His growling "aaaah" came from somewhere deep in his throat, sounding primal and aggressive, almost like a victory cry, while her high-pitched "ooooh" expressed not only physical discomfort, but also pleasure and slutty desire.

And maybe he enjoyed the difference too, because he said, in his deep, masculine voice: You liked my big white cock so much that you wanted to take it again, huh?

'Yes Nick, yes Nick', Lucy panted, her voice pitched way above her normal tone. 'I just need another fuck.'

Nick looked at me and winked in a boyish way, making a clicking sound with his tongue. 'That's right, bitch. Then take it.'

I walked over to coffee table, grabbed my phone and took some vacation photos again. What else could I do? I had to make myself useful after all.

But I was also enjoying the show. Nick held Lucy tightly on his lap and fucked her hard, his cock ramming up and down, revealing two inches of shaft with each thrust. Like a young fighter he took possession of his prize, claiming her small body for his pleasure only.

Their bodies were so different, yet seemed made for each other. For the first time, I really understood why so many Asian women were dating white men. A straight white dude like Nick, handsome, blond, tall, slightly muscular and all-male, bold and cocky, acting as if the world was at his feet, and an Asian woman like Lucy, petite, passive and submissive, all-female. Yeah, they complemented each other perfectly. Lucy allowed herself to be completely carried away on Nick's cock, sexily dressed in her skintight lingerie, the black lace and silk fabric of her suspender belt looking so flimsy compared to the firm cotton of Nick's karate gi.

Using his right foot, he pushed the coffee table back a bit.

Then he gave me this nonchalant "straight bro" nod. 'Kneel down and worship my fucking martial arts foot, bitch. I have experienced several times that during a night out at a club, a drunk or high faggot came up to me and asked if he could lick my sneakers outside or in the toilets. Even offered me money. Weird shit, you see these days. Always said no, because I didn't need money, but you can lick my feet now, ladyboy.'

I knelt down and licked the same sole that rested on my forehead a few minutes ago. Yes, his foot looked impressive, the long toes curled back and the instep arched like Hogarth's line of beauty.

'What a deal, a real lady on my white cock and a fake lady at my fucking foot.'

He slowed down and let Lucy do the work now. She clung to his broad shoulders and moved her ass up and down in a steady rhythm.

Occasionally Nick would slam his foot against my head, hitting my cheek, like a slap with his cock. To me it seemed that it really turned him on, dominating me like that. That was the difference between him and Lucy. I'm submissive by nature, and while Lucy can be bossy - because she's a control freak - she's not exactly that in bed.

Then we heard the bell from the front door downstairs.

'Fuck, that's right. I'm expecting a delivery. Bought a new pair of Nikes yesterday. Ben, go downstairs and get the parcel. Don't think I need to sign.'

I walked down the hall and then down the stairs. (Nicks apartment was on the second floor.) I opened the front door. A handsome guy about Nick's age looked at me, smiling. He held a smartphone in his right hand and took a surprised glance at me. Only now did I realize what I looked like, dressed in women's lingerie and standing on Angela's high-heels. The guy was wearing a soccer jersey of the Dutch national team, jeans and a pair of Nike Air Max 1s Watermelons. I said Nick wasn't home, and was about to close the door, but he stuck his foot out.

'He's home, I just had him on the phone.'

Of course this guy was stronger than me and he wriggled his way in. Walking up the stairs behind me, he said: 'Slutty outfit. Did you put that on for me?'

Nick looked annoyed when he noticed his friend and said something to him in Dutch. Something like, what are you doing here?

Like Nick, Jan wasn't exactly shy. Quietly he observed the situation. Lucy was still bouncing up and down on Nick's lap, her arms around his neck. Nick just continued to fuck her for a moment, as if his friend hadn't just come in.

'Dude, why are you wearing your karate gear?'

Nick looked at me for a second. 'I just wanted to show my guests some of my skillful moves. Get the fuck out, bro, you're not invited.'

Jan turned to Lucy. 'Nick's not very polite, is he? I'd actually like to join in, but what do you guys think?' And then he looked at me. 'Got some nice shoes for you, as you can see. Nick told me you're a sneakerhead.'

Like Nick, Jan was also handsome. He was a little shorter, I think about 6"1, but still a head taller than me. Yes, all those Dutch guys were so tall. His hair was a little longer and also a little darker and one of the strands stuck to his forehead.

Jan added, looking at Nick: 'Come on, dude, you fucking owe me this.'

Nick's steel blue eyes pierced into Lucy's as his movements increased in strength. 'Tell me, little Asian slut, is this what you want? Another big white cock for you to serve? Huh? Don't you have enough of mine?'

He gave her a light face slap.

'Aaah yes, no, yes', Lucy replied. It wasn't entirely clear what she meant, but who could blame her at that moment.

Only now did Nick remove his cock. He positioned Lucy on the couch, on all fours, her ass facing his throbbing hard cock. It took him visible effort not to slam it right back into her pussy.

Nick then asked. 'Do you guys would like him to join in?'

Lucy was still panting. She looked up at me and a sexy smile played around her lips.

'It's your apartment', she said. 'Right, Ben?'

I just nodded.

Nick smiled. 'Fine. But you have to let him lick your shoes.'

A cocky smirk appeared on Jan's face. 'Thought you'd never say.' He lifted his foot. 'Come and get it, girl.'

I crawled over to him and held his foot in my hands. His Nike sneaker looked very well-worn with all those stains across the toe box and the upper. Still, I liked this particular colorway. I hadn't seen it in Nick's collection.

'Do you like this shoe?', Jan asked, guessing my thoughts. 'A little beaten, but still nice, right? I wear these kicks quite often. You did come to the right country, haha.'

He was right. I had noticed that many Dutch guys were wearing these Nike Air Max 1s. Not everyone, but especially types like Jan and Nick. Young straight city dwellers, who were good looking, paid a fair amount of attention to their appearance, wore smart clothes and the latest sneakers, but didn't look like hysterical fashion victims. Jan lit a cigarette while my tongue slid across the leather swoosh. He stood there as if it were the most normal thing for an Asian man in women's lingerie to adore his shoes. I admired his cocky openness. For those Dutch guys nothing seemed too weird.

His Adidas soccer jersey accentuated his upper body perfectly. It was orange, of course, with a nice retro pattern. I later found out that this design was a tribute to the jersey in which the Dutch team won the European Championship in 1988. Apparently Jan was quite proud of his country's athletic achievements. Had he deliberately put on this jersey before coming to Nick's apartment? He noticed my attention.

'Do you like this jersey? I play soccer too, at the amateur level. I'm a striker.'

Meanwhile, Lucy started to moan and at first I thought Nick had pushed his cock back in, but out of the corner of my eye I could see that he was inserting two fingers into her pussy. Slowly he built up pace. Lucy gasped for breath.

Jan took a glance at the scene and he said, grinning. 'Dude, slow down, she likes it too much.'

Nick chuckled. 'Of course the slut likes it. Don't you, Lucy?'

She was now letting out a series of high-pitched squeals.

'How's the ladyboy doing?', Nick added, looking curiously at his mate. 'Bro, have you ever had a man worship your kicks like that?'

'Nope. But I did once have a girl kiss these Nikes. But then they were fresh out of the box. Although, he's not really a man either, is he?'

Jan jumped back on one leg, holding up his left foot. On all fours I crawled after it. This was a little humiliating, but I also felt how my hard glans pressed against the lacy material of the thong. The young Dutchman now stood by the coffee table and planted his big foot on it.

'Lick the sole clean, Asian bitch boy', he ordered. And then he said to Nick: 'But I did know that some gays dudes are into sneakers. Remember when Rob had put his old patta's on Marktplaats? (Patta is Dutch slang for sneaker. Marktplaats is the Dutch version of Ebay. Nick told me that later, in a private message, when we were already back in Hong Kong.) And he got all these weird messages from gay dudes?'

'I don't know that story. What shoes had he put on there?'

It was also humiliating that those two guys were talking to each other like that while Nick was fingering my wife's pussy. From Lucy's panting and moaning I could tell she was really enjoying it. Would she had an orgasm again?

'Aah Nick, stop, it's too much. No Nick, no', she pleaded.

'Are you sure, bitch? You want it even harder, huh?'

Supporting her chin with his left hand, he pushed her head back. She had closed her eyes, clearly enjoying the power of his sharp movements. Meanwhile, Jan pushed the sole of his Nike Air Max 1 against my face so that my head went back, too.'

'Wow, look at this, Lucy. You can't see his head anymore', Nick laughed.

I heard Lucy laugh. Not a burst of laughter, but more a mocking snicker. She asked with her voice full of lust: 'You like this, don't you, being dominated by a handsome jock like Jan?'

Jan put his foot down on the coffee table and looked at me, his blue eyes piercing into mine, clearly proud after hearing Lucy's compliment.

'Yeah, the ladyboy likes it', he just said. He pointed downwards. 'What do you think of that fucking shoe?'

'Yes, it's beautiful. It looks so good on you, too.'

He looked at me with a curious expression on his face. 'Why?'

'Because you look so good. Handsome, white, masculine and athletic. And your shoe is so big.'

Now it was Jan's turn to wear an arrogant and amused expression on his face. He kicked off his shoe and held it in front of my face, pulling the lip up slightly.

'See how big it is?'

Damn, were all the Dutch guys so proud of their shoe size? On the label I read that he wore a size 11 (45). A little smaller than Nick, but still impressive. He was pressing my nose into his shoe now.

'Smells good, bitch? Been walking on these kicks all morning. Wore them during afternoon class. (Nick told us later Jan was studying Business Law.) This foot smells like a real man, huh? My girlfriend agrees, haha.'

He removed his sneaker from my face and ordered: 'Open your mouth, wide open. I feel like playing soccer.'

Then he stuck his foot into my mouth, with his sock still on. Like Nick, he wore white Nike crew socks. Yeah, I had seen that many Dutch guys his age wore white socks under their jeans. Much more often than the guys in Hong Kong. It seemed an agreed-upon trend in this city. Jan fucked my mouth with his foot and at that moment Lucy started trembling again. Her eyes rolled in their sockets, her hands groping the firm leather of the couch.

'Oh Nick, please go on, it feels so good, don't stop!'

'Second orgasm within 24 hours', Nick said and I quietly enjoyed the cocky bravado in his voice. 'Take it, Lucy, enjoy it, you little Chinese slut. Look at that pathetic husband of yours, dressed in lingerie and taking Jan's fucking foot in his mouth. That's so fucking low, don't you think? Huh? I mean, look at him, I would never allow him to do the same thing to me, even if that asshole paid me like a million Euro.'

Nick walked over to the table, grabbed me by my hair, and smeared the milky fluid across my forehead and cheeks.

Jan shot up in laughter. 'Dude, what the fuck. Be careful, not on my foot!'

But then he removed his foot from my mouth and rubbed the fluid all over my face with his damp crew sock.

'Dude, what the fuck', Nick repeated.

'You'll have to give me a pair of your clean socks later, mate. No way I'm going home like this. 'You like that, Ben, your wife's cum all over your face? Never tasted it before, huh?'

In the background, I heard Lucy laughing. It sounded condescending, a little cruel even, but it also excited me. She was now sprawled out on the couch, her back against the armrest, still reeling from her orgasm.

Meanwhile Nick started to undress, slowly and relaxed, as if he'd just finished a karate training session. First the black belt around his waist, then the white jacket, and finally he stepped out of his pants. Now he stood in front me, completely naked. He was smiling. To him, this all seemed like a big joke. Maybe it was. He was just having a good time.

'Shall I wear some kicks on my feet, ladyboy? When I screw your wife again?

I nodded enthusiastically.

'Socks too?', Nick asked. 'In my closet you can find the clean ones.'

I walked to his bedroom and stepped into the walk-in closet. The clothes he had just taken off were scattered across the floor. He kept all his clean socks in a large plastic box. Smart dress socks by Falke, but also a lot of athletic ones. I recognized the brands, Nike, Adidas, HUF, Supreme and Champion.

Jan shook his head when I returned with a pair of clean Nike crew socks. 'I knew something was going on this apartment. Some kinky stuff. Is he a foot fetishist, or what?'

'He is', Nick just stated as he put his big foot on the coffee table. He took some time to put the socks on. Smiling, he stood in front of me and smacked his socked foot across my face.

I heard Jan laugh.

Then he commanded: 'Now find me a pair of shoes. You have plenty of choice.'

It occurred to me that he probably found the sneakers on the shelves on the wall too exclusive to wear, right now. I looked at all the sneakers lying in a pile on the floor. Yeah, this dude owned more than 30 pairs of sneakers. But then I walked down the hall, where he had placed his beated Nike Air Max 1s. The same pair he had on his big feet yesterday as his big cock pierced Lucy's willing pussy.

Nick nodded in agreement when I handed them to him: 'Good choice, bitch. You are really into these fucking beaters, huh?'

He put them on, one by one. I could clearly hear the shuffling sound of his feet as they slid into them. He turned and stood in front of me, towering over me. Then he put his right foot back on the table, pulling the lace a little looser. For a moment Nick kept his foot there, just on the table, and looked at the result. In his eyes I saw a glint of admiration. He really enjoyed the sight of his own footwear.

The boys were now facing each other, Nick with his right foot on the table and Jan with his left one, and I sat between them on my knees.

'Which pair do you like best?', Jan asked. 'Mine or his? Show it. Kiss the shoe you like best.'

He looked at me inquiringly, frowning. The toe box of his Nike Air Max 1 Watermelon went up for a moment, then down again. Nick smiled amusedly. He was leaning forward now, with his arms on his knee, his blue eyes shining with anticipation. It was an impossible task to choose between the kicks of these two cocky guys.

'He doesn't really have anything to choose from right now', Nick said. 'We are both wearing Nike Air Max 1s. But he likes those kicks best, I guess.'

Jan grinned. 'I told him, he's come to the right country. This is the famous country of Air Max.'

He looked at me straight on, one eyebrow raised slightly, looking both amused and interested. The cigarette still in his mouth as he talked. That looked so cocky too.

'Dutch straight guys can't live without Nike Air Max sneakers. Because they look so good on us, probably, haha. We own these fucking shoes, don't you think, ladyboy?'

He was right. They looked so bold and fast, just like their owners. Jan now held his shoe in front of my face and Nick did the same with his. I understood better and better why guys like them liked to wear these kicks on a daily basis. I had once read that boys their age wore designer clothes or accessories to impress girls. With those sneakers, that was definitely the case too, although maybe not consciously.

I couldn't think straight anymore, but especially Nick looked so hot right now, completely naked except for those white crew socks and his beated sneakers. Yeah, with those sneakers on he looked even more athletic and his feet just seemed so massive in them. I looked up at the swoosh on the lip, then at Nick's handsome face. Go on, you know you want it, the arrogant smirk seemed to express. He waved his huge sneaker in front of my face. I bent forward and kissed the toe box, my tongue gliding across the stains.