Asian Amy Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy is put through the paces by a dominatrix in a dungeon.
5.4k words
4.58
8.3k
9
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFast
VFast
44 Followers

Asian Amy: Part Two

The Arrangement-

"Lewis. Shareese Lewis," the female guard hollered. "You've been sprung."

It was in the wee hours on Sunday morning when the woman's words awakened Amy from a light nap: one of a dozen or more that she had taken since being thrown into the slammer the previous day. The thin pad that she had been issued at intake was no match for the cement bed that she was laying on and she had rolled up the grimy blanket she had gotten to fashion a pillow. The result was a very lousy setup for getting solid shuteye.

Amy sprang to her feet and wedged her face up against the bars in a futile effort to get Shareese's attention. Instead, all she had seen was the back of the tall dominatrix walking away.

Failed efforts by the Asian woman to secure the services of a lawyer or bondsman had left her stuck in the dirty jail until at least Monday morning: that was over twenty-four hours away!

She sat back down on her cement slab and picked at a terrible bologna sandwich that all of the prisoners had received for dinner the night before. Her cellmate had also made bail and had been released about an hour earlier. It was no great loss for Amy, though, as they had exchanged less than twenty words during their stay together.

Amy put what was left of the sandwich back in the bag it came in and went back to falling in and out of sleep. She was unsure how much time had passed when she was awakened by the opening of the cell door and then the guard's voice summoning her. "On your feet, Nakayama," she said, loudly. "You made bail."

Amy figured it was a mistake, but she quickly got up and walked towards the door before the guard changed her mind. "Grab your shit," she was told. "I ain't your maid."

Amy rolled the blanket up in the mat and then carried the roll with her down the long corridor.

"Who posted my bail?" she asked the guard as they walked.

"Fuck if I know," the guard seemed annoyed. "I ain't your secretary, neither."

When they got out of the cell block, Amy let out a huge sigh and then she was led to a counter to be processed for her release. She was given back her personal items that were limited to a small purse and her clothes, and then she changed out of the horrid jumpsuit.

She had to sign some paperwork and then she was set free out the front doors of the jail and into the muggy darkness, barefooted and without a ride.

Now what? She thought. She did not have a quarter to make a call at a pay phone and even if she did, who was she going to call at that hour?

She was gazing blankly out into the darkness when she felt the soft hands on her shoulders. "Need a lift?" It was Shareese.

Amy spun around and stared up at the beautiful mistress. "Shareese!" she exclaimed, and gave the woman a huge hug. She was once again looking confident in her high heel boots and wig. "Did you post my bail?"

"I take care of my bitches," she answered, and laughed.

"Oh, thank the lord. You are a angel," Amy told her and hugged her again. "I'll pay you back as soon as I can, I promise."

Shareese's smile grew larger and then she proposed an alternative to a cash payback that involved an intense Dom/Sub scenario. "I'd very much like to tie your little ass up and play with you."

Amy was still trying to process all that had happened in the last hour, but she told the mistress that she was down for whatever. "I'd like to see you in action," she admitted.

"Then it's a date," Shareese confirmed. "Can't wait to get you all trussed up. Yummy!"

The Dominatrix pulled out a flip-phone and rolled though her contacts until she found what she was after and called the number. It was a cab company who promised her that they would have a car to her in less than ten minutes.

There was a bench in front of the jail where the two women grabbed a seat to wait for the cab. "So how was your night?" Shareese asked, placing her hand on Amy's thigh. "I mean, I know that it sucked, but how bad did it suck?"

Amy covered Shareese's hand with hers and ran down the boring details of her night in the cell with big boobs. "She was not the talkative type," she said.

"Yeah, I kinda figured. My bitch was cool, but kind of a blabbermouth."

"I was hoping that you and I would have been roomies," Amy said.

"Me too!" she agreed. "I might have gotten some action, then," she added with a laugh.

For whatever reason, Amy was actually very happy to hear that Shareese did not mess around with her cellmate, even though she would not have blamed her: anything to cure the boredom. Amy put her head on the woman's shoulder and closed her eyes. Shareese put her arm around her and kissed the top of her head.

As promised, the cab rolled up with a minute to spare and the women hopped in. "Where do you live?" Shareese asked Amy, who gave her address to the cabbie and then gave the mistress a quick description of where her apartment was. "Right behind the mall on the East side," she explained.

"I know those places well," she said as the cab took off. "I used to fuck a guy who stayed there. You live alone?"

"I do."

"Good, call your place for me," she told her, handing over her phone.

Amy punched in her phone number and pushed the call icon, "Here you go."

Shareese took her phone back and waited patiently for the answering machine to pick up and told Amy to cover her ears, "I'm gonna leave you a surprise," she informed her.

After she heard the beep, she turned away towards the window and quietly left a long message. "Now you got something to look forward to when you get home, Amy," she said and then leaned over to kiss the Asian girl on the cheek.

Amy lived about thirty-five minutes from the jail and the two women entertained the cab driver with conversations that included their past lovers and what they enjoyed most when it came to sex. Amy was very curious about what being a dominatrix entailed and told her that it seemed like an interesting hobby. "Sexy as hell, too," she said.

"Hobby?" Shareese said sharply. "No, girl, it's my livelihood."

"Oh, I apologize..."

"No need," she assured her, "and I make bank doing it."

"Really?"

Shareese explained to her that she cleared over six figures the prior year, which was a lot of money in 1994. Amy was flabbergasted with all of it and listened intently while the mistress laid out the details of her operation. She explained that most of her clients were very successful, middle-aged bald men but she did have a handful of female clients as well. "Yeah, I have this older white bitch who is a partner at a huge law firm. She a nasty bitch, too. A pain slut."

Amy was not familiar with the terminology but she was intrigued and asked for some details regarding the pain slut's sessions with her. "I mean, how does she like to be punished?"

"She loves, and I mean loves pain," Shareese began. "First of all, she got more money than God and she ain't afraid to drop it on her kink. Every time I concoct a new way to hurt her, she tips me at least a hundred bucks on top of the five-hundred dollar base price."

Amy's jaw dropped. "Please go on."

"Well, she loves it when I boss her around and demean her. That ain't uncommon though, in fact it's the norm. So when this bitch a up I demand that she get naked and on her knees. I make her kneel until she can't stand it anymore, whipping her with a flogger when she slouches or removes her hands from the top of her head," she explained, mimicking a whipping motion with her wrist. "Then, I tie her up -usually in a hogtie- and make her eat me out, suck my toes, my tits... Whatever I feel like that day."

Amy was getting turned on, and extremely upset at herself because she was actually a little jealous. "Does it get you off?" she asked, not sure she wanted an answer.

"Not really, no," Shareese told her. "I usually have to think of other things to keep it wet but it feels okay, I suppose."

This quelled Amy's envy for the moment.

"Anyhow, the other day I get her naked and hogtied and I hoist her off the ground a few inches by her hands and ankles. This bitch starts moaning in pleasure and I slap her face a few good times which makes her cum all over the floor. I mean she squirted all over the fucking place. So she squirms around for a few minutes and then I rub some hot sauce on her pussy, which drives her crazy and she cums again. She tipped me three hundred that night."

Amy's face could not hide the mixed bag of emotions that flooded her and all she could say was: "Wow."

"And she married, too, with two kids," Shareese said. "But she is one of the wilder ones. Most of my clients are satisfied with the basic shit and just want a little sum'em they ain't gettin' at home."

"I see," Amy said, nodding.

"You know, Amy," Shareese turned towards her and put her hands on her leg, "I have some clients that have mentioned adding another dominatrix to the mix. You could make some easy scratch..."

Amy was nervous about the prospect of being a mistress, not knowing much about it, and told Shareese that she was unsure she could pull it off. "I just don't know if I would be any good at it."

The cab pulled into Amy's apartment complex and she directed the cabbie to her unit.

"I'll teach you all you need to know," Shareese assured her. "But before we get to any of that you got a debt to repay, girl."

"Yes I do," Amy agreed. "When do I get punished?"

Shareese smiled and assured her that she would be in touch. "Soon, Asian Amy, soon."

The two women shared a short, but passionate kiss before Amy got out of the car and headed towards her apartment.

"I already miss you," the dominatrix yelled out the window before the cab pulled away.

Amy blew Shareese a kiss and then walked up the steps to the door of her apartment.

After flipping the light switch, she unfolded the paperwork from her arrest and stuck it to the refrigerator with a Big Bird magnet. She was due to see the judge in twenty-hours.

She walked over to the end table that her telephone and answering machine sat on and watched the "message" light blink three times before punching the "play" button. The first message was from her mother, letting her know that she had some of her mail at her house. The second message was from a friend of hers who was at the music festival. She wanted to make sure she was okay. Amy rolled her eyes and then the third message played:

Amy, my cute little bitch, it was very nice to meet you today. I can't wait to get my hands all over you in my dungeon. I have a homework assignment for you: I want you to jack off to me tonight before you fall asleep. I'm gonna do the same, using you in my fantasy. We can compare notes tomorrow.

She ended the message with some kind -but nasty- words about Amy's sexy body and then left her mobile phone number.

Amy replayed the message so that she could write down the phone number and then jumped into the shower.

As the hot water poured down on her, she thought about how lousy her job search was going and what type of temporary work she would be willing to do until she found another accounting job. The thought of being a part time dominatrix was sounding better and better.

She dried off and slid into some panties and a tank top, then grabbed some leftover Chinese food from the refrigerator and took it into the living room.

She was starving and she barely tasted the cold chicken lo mein that she shoveled into her mouth. It took all of her strength and energy to sit up from the couch to retrieve the remote and once she got it, she did not even turn the TV on. Instead, she sat in the virtually dark living room and reflected on the events of the day.

The one moment that she could not quite get over was seeing Shareese's naked body fully exposed and violated by the prison guard. Amy found her vulnerability at that moment incredibly sexy and she was digging her short, blond hair.

She leaned back deep into the couch cushions, slid her panties aside, and began to finger herself. With her left hand, she massaged her clitoris while playing with her nipples with her right. She replayed the scenario over and over again and within three minutes, she released a thundering orgasm and then immediately passed out.

Story Time-

At three o'clock the next afternoon, a ringing phone startled Amy out of a deep slumber. She staggered into the kitchen and answered it after the third ring.

"Hey girl, hey," Shareese greeted her. "You just gettin' up?"

"I sure am," she confirmed. "When did you get up?"

"About an hour ago," she said, and then cut to the chase regarding Amy's homework assignment. "So'd you do it?"

Amy told her that she indeed had and thanked the dominatrix for starring in her fantasy. "It only took me three minutes," she added.

Shareese was flattered and asked for an explicit recount. "Spill it, girl," she demanded. "I need you to walk me through everything that was going through your mind."

Amy began to explain what she was thinking about while she was jacking herself off, but Shareese continued to interrupt her, demanding more details. "You liked it when I had to remove my wig?" she asked. "No, ma'am, please go back to that part and describe exactly what was going through your mind."

Amy gave her some dirty details and told her that she liked her short hair. "It looked nice."

"I don't like it at all, but thank you."

Amy pressed on and Shareese continued to stop her. Towards the end of her story, she could hear Shareese breathing heavily and when she got to the part where she climaxed, she was pretty sure that the dominatrix had just cum herself. "Fuck...that shit is hot, girl," she uttered and tried to regain her breath.

It was Shareese's turn to tell her masturbation story that turned out to be stories, as she had gotten herself off more than once with Amy as her muse. When she was dishing out the details of her last orgasm, she mentioned that she had a weakness for female feet and that Amy's were some of the cutest she had ever laid eyes on. "I was definitely checking' out your chained feet in the van," she told her and admitted that she had a foot fetish. "But not so much with dude's feet," she clarified. "Most men don't take care of they nasty feet."

The conversation digressed to their court dates the next day and Shareese told Amy that she had a Lawyer on retainer: a client who exchanges services for services. "He'll get you off tomorrow," she promised.

Amy thanked her several times and then they hung up. She sat there at the kitchen table and pondered the endeavor she was about to take on. Sure, it was exciting and new, but the thought of the whole Dom/Sub relationship was frightening.

Fuck it, she figured. She was already in debt to the woman and she was running up the tab. She really did not have a choice.

Amy's day in court went swimmingly: Shareese's young and handsome lawyer, James, got her charges dropped. Amy was impressed by the attorney's charisma and skill as he made quick work of the DA's flimsy charges.

"Off, scout free," James said and then gave her a wink before shutting his briefcase.

"Thank you so much," Amy said.

"You are very welcome," he said and sauntered towards the back of the courtroom where Shareese was standing.

Amy followed him with her eyes, and continued to watch as he talked with his dominatrix.

They exchanged banter and Shareese, wearing a black, form-fitted pants suit and black pumps, made sure to touch the handsome attorney on the shoulder and chest when she giggled at his jokes.

Before they parted ways, together they shot a glance at Amy and James nodded and smiled. Shareese gave him an innocent peck on the cheek and he left.

"Well," Shareese had walked back over to Amy, "shall we go?"

The two ladies exited the courtroom, and then the courthouse, and out into a suddenly overcast afternoon. "James likes you," Shareese said, smiling while they strolled.

"He does?"

"Oh, yeah. He wants to set something up with the three of us."

"For when?" Amy asked.

"Whenever I can get you trained up," Shareese said. "Or at least until you know a few basic things."

Amy once again doubted her ability to be a Dom, but told Shareese that she was willing to try anything once. "I'm a quick learner, at least," she said and stopped at her Honda Accord.

"What are you up to tonight?" Shareese asked.

Amy shrugged. "No plans."

"Good. Be at my place by 9:00, and wear something sexy," she said. "I'll leave my address and directions on your answering machine."

Amy told her that she would be there and then slid into her car after Shareese kissed her on her cheek.

The Submission

Amy carefully chose her outfit that consisted of a short, yellow dress and open-toe heels. She had given her feet some extra attention, taking a pumice stone to her soles and redoing her toenails a light pink color.

She was as ready as she was going to be and really nervous. There was no real fear regarding any pain or humiliation she knew she was going to incur. No, what made her uneasy was the thought of somehow disappointing the gorgeous dominatrix.

Shareese's phone message had given her the address and directions to her condo. Towards the end of it, she warned Amy that she has never broken character in her roll as a dominatrix, and that she had no plans to start with her. She said not to take it personally; it was just the only way it will work. She also mentioned that "Red" was her safe word, and to use it immediately if she wanted to tap out of anything that was going on.

Amy's excitement grew as she piloted the Accord to the dominatrix's dungeon. She was nervous and anxious to see Shareese in action and wondered if she would like being dominated.

She pulled into the parking lot of the Ptarmigan Condominiums and zigged and zagged until she found the correct unit. She checked her makeup one last time and walked up to the door.

"You're late," Shareese said angrily after opening the door, looking every bit the part of a dominatrix. Everything she had on was black, up to a mask that covered the upper part of her face. She wore knee high leather boots with a five-inch heel, a vinyl blank romper, and gloves that went past her elbows. In her right hand, she wielded a riding crop. "Nine o'clock means nine o'clock," she added.

Even though Amy was expecting her to bitch it up, she was still taken back a bit by Shareese's didactic tone. "I apologize, I thought..."

"Shut up, slave," Shareese cut her off. "You are gonna pay dearly for making me wait those extra two minutes."

"I'm sorry," Amy said.

The dominatrix stood well over six feet tall with the heels on, over a foot taller than Amy. "Sorry Mistress is how you will address me tonight," she demanded. She noticed that her slave had repainted her toenails and she had to suppress a smile.

"Sorry, Mistress," Amy said, staring submissively at the black boots.

"Get in here and get on your knees with your hands on your head," Shareese ordered, right here by the front door. And take those heels off before you enter my house."

Amy quickly unbuckled her heels, set them on the ground and stepped inside, then knelt down as per instructions.

"You, my little bitch are gonna learn what real discomfort, pain, and humiliation are," Shareese began, circling Amy like a shark. "But with the pain, will come some pleasure, I assure you."

Amy knelt silently and looked straight ahead at the front door.

"Now, that being said, do you still want to be my slave for the evening?"

"Yes," Amy said confidently.

The riding crop landed flush on the sole of the poor woman's left foot, causing a slightly delayed, searing pain. "Forget something?" Shareese asked.

VFast
VFast
44 Followers
12