Asian Amy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress," Amy said after gasping, "yes, mistress."

"Good girl," Shareese said and circled once more. "I'll be back to check on you in a bit. You had sure as fuck better not slouch or take your hands off your head," she said before she walked away.

Amy was surprised at how much this new dynamic was turning her on as she felt her pussy dampen.

The hardwood landing she was kneeling on was starting to create some serious discomfort in her knees and feet, and her lower back and arms were also aching. By the time Shareese returned, she was in complete agony.

"On your feet, bitch," Shareese ordered.

Amy painfully got up and asked if she might rub some feeling back into her knees. "My feet fell asleep," she said.

Shareese gave her the okay and then enjoyed watching the girl rub her knees and flex her petite feet back and forth. Oh, yeah, she had some super-cute tootsies.

After about a minute, the dominatrix was ready to move on and grabbed her new slave by the arm. "Let's go," she said and led her up the stairs.

This was Amy's first real look at Shareese's place and she was impressed. It was very clean and tactfully decorated. When they got to the top of the stairs, she saw that there were two doors and she was led through the one on the right.

The dungeon was modest with nothing more than the essentials: a padded table and bench, a St. Andrews Cross, and Amy took particular interest in the hand-cranked wench that had a heavy cable wrapped around it. The loose end went from the wall and up through a heavy ring that was mounted in the ceiling, tipped with an industrial carabiner. The lighting in the room was very impressive and it definitely created a sexy mood. The room had a window that had been covered with a blackout shade. All of the lighting in the room was supplied by fixtures on the walls that looked like torches in a Medieval castle and the bulbs within the torches were tinted red, which gave the dungeon a bloody glow.

"Strip down and fold your clothes," Shareese ordered. "You can put your stuff in that corner," she said, pointing to her right.

After Amy was completely naked, she was told to hold her arms out to her sides. The dominatrix then used a tape measure to get all of the girl's measurements starting with her waist. She carefully recorded her findings in a notebook and moved on to her neck and eventually she had numbers on every linear inch of the slave's body.

Amy was rather confused with what was going on, but her still aching knees reminded her that it was in her best interest to keep quiet.

"Alright," Shareese said and put down the notebook, "go lay facedown on that long table," she commanded, pointing with a gloved finger.

Amy followed orders and then waited while her Dom fished around in a large chest and pulled out several lengths of white nylon rope.

Amy's slender wrists were the first thing bound by the dominatrix's efficient and effective rope work. Her hands were now tied behind her back in a manner that made the slave immediately realize, was going to be inescapable.

Next her elbows were cinched together and bound in a similar fashion to that of her wrists. Amy had never had her arms bound in such a manner and the added helplessness was a turn on.

Her ankles were then tied together, pulled towards her ass, and eventually connected to her elbow ropes. She was now stuck in a strict hogtie that allowed for minimal movement.

"Comfy?" Shareese asked.

"Not at all, Mistress," Amy answered, squirming a bit.

An evil smile consumed the face of the mistress as she circled her captive.

After taking two laps, she told Amy to scoot to the end of the table. "Scoot until your tits are hanging over the edge."

Amy began to wiggle and squirm and finally got to her destination, breathing hard and now starting to sweat.

"Good girl," Shareese said, and went back to the chest.

She returned with a pair of nipple clamps and a length of twine that she swiftly tied Amy's big toes together with. The dominatrix could not resist giving the slave's cute feet a quick licking before walking to the front of the table.

The added restriction to her toes was surprisingly effective in increasing Amy's discomfort and, having her feet licked was a first that she really enjoyed. "That felt nice, Mistress," she said.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, did I?" Shareese snapped.

"No, Mistress."

Shareese was disgusted with herself for what she did: A Dom should not be worshipping a slave's feet! She rubbed Amy's nipples until they were hard and then applied the clamps. "There you go, bitch," she said and gave the connecting chain two quick tugs.

Amy had never seen such a device and she cried out in pain when it was applied, but started to enjoy the feeling a few seconds later. She closed her eyes and tried to curb her horniness and stifle her moans.

Shareese had become incredibly turned on as well. She could not recall feeling this excited about seeing anyone bound before. She massaged her pussy over the romper for a few seconds and then gathered her composure enough to continue.

The tag-end of the twine that bound the slave's big toes was about two feet long and the dominatrix pulled it towards her slave's ass, and tied it off at her elbows. "That's for the second minute you were late," she said, and swatted the outside of Amy's butt cheek.

Amy groaned when she felt the new pressure on her toes and hoped that her feet would not cramp up.

Shareese took a seat in a chair that she pulled up to the bondage table and began to remove her boots. Amy watched her and knew what was coming. "Suck them," the Dom said, placing her bare right foot in her slave's face.

Amy started licking her long big toe, and then worked her tongue between the first two toes. Shareese leaned back in the chair, removed her gloves, and started to finger herself under the romper.

Amy could taste the stench and salty sweat that the foot had incurred being confined in the boot. She found it oddly arousing.

When the slave had finished cleaning between all of her toes, she engulfed all five of the white painted toes and continued with the foot job.

Shareese added a third finger to her pussy and watched the cute Asian's head bob up and down. With her free toes, she grabbed the chain of the clamps and lightly tugged on it while she masturbated.

It did not take long for the dominatrix to climax, and she did so with a loud moan, followed by plenty of foul language. "Fuck me...," she said before pulling her foot out of her slave's mouth and collapsing back in the chair.

Slobber dripped from Amy's mouth and caused a puddle on the hardwood floor. She suddenly realized just how uncomfortable she was, particularly her feet.

Once her Dom had recovered, she stood up and inspected the slave's toes that were turning purple. She fetched a pair of scissors from the chest and clipped the twine. "There you go, bitch," she said.

Amy was grateful for her newly obtained freedom, be it limited, and thanked her mistress. "That was excruciating," she said.

"I can only imagine," the Dom said and began to rub some feeling back into the poor slave's toes. "It looked painful as fuck."

The nipple clamps were becoming a painful nuisance and Amy prayed that Shareese was going to remove them. When she realized that the Dom had no intention of doing so, and instead was back rummaging around in the smut chest, she thought about asking to have them removed but decided to tough it out.

Shareese returned with a vibrating dildo that featured and extra nub designed to stimulate the clitoris. She set the toy next to Amy and told her to scoot back. "We are both gonna have some fun, now," she said.

The arduous task of scooting back while hogtied was slow and exhausting as Amy inched her way along. Once she was almost to the back of the long table, Shareese told her to stop and Amy sighed. "Whew!" she said.

"Do you need me to gag you?" the Dom asked. "I don't remember telling you to speak."

"No, Mistress. I will keep quiet."

"Besides, I can't gag you anyway," she said and padded behind the slave. "You gonna need your mouth again to eat out my pussy."

Amy stayed silent and squirmed around against her bonds to try to relieve some discomfort.

Shareese removed her romper and then slid the dildo into Amy's swollen pussy, making sure that the extra nub was touching her clit. She turned it on and then hopped up onto the table and scooted her pussy into her slaves face. "Start eatin', bitch," she demanded.

Amy's tongue went to work on Shareese's dripping cunt, starting her off with a rimjob. She was able to keep enough tension on the buzzing toy to maintain contact on her clit. She began to cum in less than a minute.

Typically, Shareese demanded that her slaves ask for permission before they cum, but when Amy started to lap at her clit with the tip of her tongue, she could no longer think straight. Sounds of the two women moaning in pleasure echoed off the walls of the dungeon, both women lost in ecstasy.

By the time it was over, both of them were spent and Shareese had to regain her composure before she released her prisoner.

Usually, Shareese took her time undoing the intricate knots of her captive's bondage, sadistically releasing each body part while taunting them. The events that had transpired left her with only enough energy and wits to silently cut the ropes away with the scissors.

Amy's entire body ached and her legs were involuntarily shaking. Now free, she collapsed on the padded table and the dominatrix removed the dildo. "That was fucking unreal," Amy whispered.

Shareese agreed and bent over to put her head on Amy's back. "Yes it was, Amy," she said and stroked the girl's hair.

The Dom/Sub dynamic had come to an end and now Shareese wanted nothing more than to cuddle with the cute Asian woman.

They rested together for several minutes and then Shareese helped Amy off the bench and led her by the hand out of the dungeon.

The two women enjoyed a warm shower together and then slid under the covers of a California King sized bed, buck naked. Before they drifted off into a wonderfully deep slumber, Shareese told her new friend that she was going to show her a few things in the dungeon the next day. "A few simple knots and some other stuff," she told her. "Got to get you trained up, my dear."

Half asleep, Amy nodded and smiled. Shareese kissed her on the forehead and they dozed off in each other's arms.

To be continued...

12