Asian Amy Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy and Shareese dominate a male attorney.
6.3k words
4.59
5.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFast
VFast
53 Followers

Asian Amy: Part Three

Training Day

It was late in the morning on Monday when Amy woke up alone on the enormous bed. She was a little discombobulated at first, and it took her a minute to get her bearings.

She slipped on her panties and bra and followed the scent of the cooking bacon downstairs and found Shareese at the stove cooking breakfast.

"You like bacon and eggs?" Shareese asked. She was also in only her underwear.

"Duh.." Amy said and took a seat at a small table.

"You slept well, I take it."

Amy yawned and then confirmed her assumption. "Your bed is sooooo comfortable. What time did you get up?"

"A couple of hours ago," she answered. "I did some yoga and a little bookkeeping."

Amy nodded, now feeling a bit like an underachiever.

"You got some time for a little training after breakfast?" Shareese asked, and set a plate of food down in front of her guest.

"Thank you," she said, and then told her that her day was wide open.

Shareese joined her at her table with a plate of her own and they enjoyed their breakfast and chatted.

When they were nearly finished eating, Shareese informed Amy that she had James, the hot attorney, on the books for a session on Friday night. "He mentioned that he would love it if you joined in," she said. "You down?"

"Sure," Amy answered, but did not sound very confident.

"You'll be fine," The Dom assured her. "You won't have to do much. Just stand around and look hot. Whip his balls with the flogger occasionally."

The thought of it turned her on, Amy admitted, but was still concerned about being a complete novice. "I'm not sure I'll be good for much else other than whipping his balls," she said.

Shareese stood up from the table and grabbed the dirty plates and utensils. "You'll be fine," she said and took the dishes to the sink.

They were both still in their underwear and now up in the dungeon and the Dom was giving her pupil a quick rundown of all of her equipment. She showed Amy how to activate the wench and then they went to the chest of toys for a tutorial.

One by one, the Dom removed items and identified them by name and function. Amy was overwhelmed by the quantity of toys that the chest held and was particularly fascinated with the whips. "This one looks evil," she said, stroking the wide tip of a Dragon Tail Bullwhip.

"Oh, fuck," Shareese said, "that one ain't no joke."

"Will it break the skin?" Amy asked.

"I suppose it could, but it's not likely," she said and rose from her knees. "It's made of deerskin, which is relatively soft. Here, stand up and put your hands on the wall," she said.

Amy was regretting her question, but did as she was asked.

The lash from the dominatrix landed flush between her shoulder blades with a loud crack. A fiery pain shot through her body, causing her to involuntarily rise to her toes and gasp. "Holy fuck!"

"Hurts, don't it?"

"Like a mother fucker," Amy said, still trying to regain her breath and her eyes were starting to water.

"I've had dudes pass out from this thing," she said, running her hand up and down the soft leather, "and then they request it again in their next session. I deal with some sick fucks, that's for sure."

Amy was beginning to wonder if she, herself, was a pain slut and admitted that she was a little turned on by the pain the whip had caused, and asked the Dom to assess the damage. "Is it bad?"

The Dom put down the whip and inspected the red welt that was growing on the cute Asian's back. "You got a good stripe, that's for sure," she said and caressed the inflamed area. "It will be gone in a hour or so," she predicted, and kissed her back.

Amy moaned softly, once again getting turned on.

She expressed the importance of a Dom having first-hand experience in anything that she plans on putting a Sub through. "Got to know how far you can push a slave," she explained.

They tested the rest of the whips, canes and floggers on different parts of Amy's soft skin. By the time they had completed the regiment, Amy's pussy, tits and feet were stinging, but none of the instruments had caused half as much pain as the bullwhip had.

Shareese had Amy swing each of the impact toys on a padded bench to get a feel for them. She even let her rap the bottom of her foot with the riding crop, which woke up the Dom's pussy a little bit.

They then moved on to the bondage portion of the lesson, where Shareese first went through how to lock and unlock the various manacles that she used. Then, a quick tutorial covering the best positions to put a Sub in when applying the respective devices was given. "Ninety percent of the time you get them on their knees," she told Amy. "Make them cross their ankles, too," she added.

Amy was taking it all in and her smarts enabled her to retain all of the new information. "Got it," she said.

"Subs get off on being bossed around, so any ridiculous demand that is made will make them all the harder. Or wetter, I suppose."

The final discipline of the training was rope work. Shareese cut a few lengths of rope from the largest of three spindles that were bolted to the side of the trunk. She told Amy to hold out her hands and then slowly went through the steps of how to apply the knot. "Got to cinch it down tight before you tie off the tags," she explained.

Amy recognized the knot as the very same variety that had been applied to her the evening before. "I'm stuck," Amy confirmed, testing her bounds.

The Dom untied her captive and then held out the rope, "now you try."

Shareese was impressed with how quickly Amy had learned the knot as she tried to wiggle free. "Damn, girl," she said. "You got it."

"Now get on your knees, bitch", Amy said in a deadpan manner. "Big toes touching each other."

Shareese was shocked and half thought about obeying until Amy started laughing. "Yeah, right," she said, hoping hide her excitement.

"That'll be the day," Amy said and untied the tall Dom's wrists.

Amy was just as efficient with all of the other new knots that she was taught and they called it a day.

Before Amy left, Shareese regretfully informed her that she was going to be out of town for the next few days. "Going to Vegas for a BDSM convention," she explained.

"Ooooh. Sounds fun," Amy said.

"It's a business trip but, yeah, it's always a good time."

Amy nodded and felt a twinge of jealousy rearing its ugly head. "What do you do there?" She asked, hoping to find out if she needed to be nervous or not.

"I'm actually giving a few dominatrix seminars", she said. "Three of them are already sold out and I might add a fourth."

"Maybe I should be attending one of them," Amy said, only half joking.

"I'd love it if you could have joined me, it's too bad we didn't meet three weeks ago."

Amy frowned. "Yeah, too bad."

"Next time," Shareese said. "You can be my visual aid by day and my lover by night.

The thought of it made Amy's genitalia tingle and she casually asked what else was on her agenda for the trip. "I mean when you're not teaching a class," she clarified.

She explained that she would be attending other seminars and meeting with venders. "That is where I get all of my shit," she said.

Amy stopped herself from asking what she might be doing in the evenings, but realized how inappropriate that would be. "Well don't forget about me," she said, trying to look as cute as possible.

"Don't worry, Amy, I could never," she promised and gave her a kiss on the lips. "Bye, sweetie," she said and then checked out Amy's tight ass from the door as she sashayed to her car.

The Session

It was no longer a mystery to Amy as to what Shareese might be up to during the after hours in Las Vegas. The dominatrix called her late on Tuesday evening, drunk. Her slurred words laid out the events of a profitable impromptu Dom/Sub session that she had just participated in. The details included, amongst other things, her pussy getting eaten out before she fucked the woman with a strap-on. "She was hot, but not as hot as my Amy," she declared.

Amy felt her stomach turn and the sadness in her voice could not be disguised. "That sounds fun," she said.

"Oh, baby, don't be like that," Shareese begged. "You still my girl."

If nothing else, Amy took a painfully logical approach to most everything that came her way. Deep down she knew that she would always have to share Shareese and it was something she would have to either deal with, or go another direction. It still hurt, though. "No, no, I get it," she said, playing with the phone cord and staring at the ceiling above her bed.

"Look, baby, it's just business," she explained. "You'll see what I mean eventually."

Amy pondered the dominatrix's comment until it truly landed. She was about to enter a world of moral depravity and she was scared. "We shall see," she finally said.

They ended the call and Amy spent the next hour in her dark bedroom weighing the pros and cons of her new opportunity. She decided that it was worth a try, even though it was very sketchy. After all, she had just been arrested for smoking dope at a music festival: she was not exactly a saint.

Outfits-

On Thursday evening, Amy was practicing her bondage knots on her bare ankles when the phone rang. She hopped to the kitchen and answered after the third ring.

"Hey, girl!" Shareese greeted her. "Did you get a package today?"

Amy told her that she had not, but she would go check. "Looks like I did," she said after she had hauled the large box into her apartment and returned to the kitchen. "What is it?" She asked, truly perplexed.

"Just open it and give me a call back," Shareese said.

Amy used a steak knife to slice the packing tape and then began to remove the items from the box.

The first item she pulled out was a pair of black knee high, high heel boots that zipped up the sides. Then, she removed a black corset that laced up in the front of it. She held up the hourglass-shaped garment and wondered if the impossibly skinny waist would be a problem for her.

Some sexy, black lingerie, long gloves, a romper similar to the one Shareese had worn and two masks were also included in the package, along with a pair of spiked heels that had a note taped to them that read: "These are for me." It was written in beautiful cursive and Shareese signed it with her name and a smily face.

Amy went back into the kitchen and called Shareese. "Thank you?"

"Ha!" She blurted. "You gonna look hot, sister."

"We'll see," Amy had her doubts.

Shareese explained to her that all of the items should fit perfectly. "That's why I measured every inch of your hot little body," she explained.

Until that moment, Amy had been pondering what in the world the dominatrix had been up to that night. "I'll let you know how it all fits."

"Please do that," she said. "My flight leaves tomorrow morning, early and hopefully I'll be at home by noon."

Amy asked if she needed a ride from the airport, but Shareese told her not to worry about it.

"So what time should I come over tomorrow night?" After asking the question her heart rate sped up.

"Nine o'clock," she told her. "I'm gonna mess with James for an hour our so, and then surprise him with Asian Amy!"

Amy assured her that she would be at her place at the stroke of 9:00 and inquired about her outfit. "I know not to wear the spiked heels, but what do you suggest about the rest?"

"Wear what you feel most sexy in, love," she said. "And you can wear the spiked heels, if you want."

Amy chuckled and thanked her for everything and said she was looking forward to the next night. She promised to call the dominatrix back after she tried on all of the clothes.

She was not surprised that all of the clothing and accouterments fit perfectly. She tried on multiple combinations and modeled them for herself in the full-length mirror in her bedroom.

"The corset with the boots looks hot," she reported to Shareese from the kitchen phone, "and it all fits great."

"Day yam," Shareese said. "Can't wait to see you in it."

Amy could hear lively chatter and music in the background and could not help but wonder where Shareese was, and better yet, with whom she was with. She decided not to inquire and instead thanked her again for the outfits. "See you tomorrow," she said.

"Nine o'clock," Shareese said. "Can't wait to see my boo."

First Dom Session-

Amy repainted her finger and toenails with shiny black nail polish. She had no clue if Attorney James was into feet or not, but it would not hurt.

She applied a coat of bright red lipstick and carried her boots, mask and gloves out to the car in a duffel bag.

In her corset and flip flops, she drove to Shareese's condo trying to psych herself up for her very first session as a dominatrix as she went.

She pulled up in front of the unit with ten minutes to spare and took the time to redo her makeup and make sure that her hair was right. Once she had her boots, gloves and mask on, she walked up to the front door to find a note on it, urging her to "come right in."

The condo was dark, save the glow from the TV in the living room, and all she could make out were muffled sounds from whatever was being watched. Her boots clacked on the hardwood as she approached the living room and when she got there, she saw a naked and sexy man on all fours, serving as a footrest for his Mistress.

James the Attorney turned his head to take in the fresh addition to the party but got a firm smack on his bare ass with the riding crop. Then his Dom issued an angry censure about not following directions. "Head forward!"

Amy did not know how long James had been serving as furniture, but from his look of anguish and the sweat beads on his forehead, it had probably been a while.

"Slave, this is Princess Amy. She is my Dom in training and she will be helping me this evening," Shareese said. "You may look at her now, if you wish."

Amy stepped into the living room and James looked her up and down. Shareese also took it all in and could not believe how hot she looked in her new duds.

Amy spied pairs of handcuffs and shackles on the coffee table and wondered if James had been wearing them or was about to. "Hello James," she said.

"Princess," James said and nodded.

"James will be serving time with us today for being a bad boy," Shareese announced. "Isn't that right, you worthless piece of shit?"

James acknowledged the charges, keeping his focus on the Princess. "She is very beautiful," he said.

A loud smack from the riding crop was delivered to James's ass near his testicles by Shareese and he tensed up in pain. "I didn't ask for your opinion, putz" she snapped.

James was absolutely gorgeous. Amy moved in to get a better look at the slave's tight ass and thighs. She angled over to view his strong shoulders and arms and the rest of his swimmer's body that was long and lean and bronzed by UV rays. He had no tan lines and Amy assumed that he either frequented the tanning beds or he had a secluded swimming pool at his house to catch his rays.

"I'm gonna head up to the dungeon to get things ready for our putz here," Shareese informed them and removed her feet from the slave's back and stood up. "Princess Amy will be in charge for a while. I expect you to treat her with respect," she added and set the riding crop next to the handcuffs on the table.

With that, the Dom exited and left Amy alone with the naked slave.

Amy was incredibly nervous and borderline terrified as she looked down upon the Slave. She got her first look at his large dick that was hanging down slightly at half mast.

"Well, James," she finally said, "this is my first time doing this, so please bear with me."

James turned his head and looked at her in obvious disappointment. He sat back on his haunches, folded his arms and began to berate the rookie Dom. He explained that he paid good money for the services and that Amy should leave it up to the professionals if she was going to waste his time. "But I'd be glad to take you home and fuck the shit out of you," he said and laughed. "Or we could watch some TV until the real Mistress is ready for me."

His words cut like a knife and Amy was embarrassed for a second. But then her latent temper kicked in and she was seeing red. "Get the fuck up on your knees, you worthless piece of shit!" She said and grabbed him by his dark brown hair. "Up!" She demanded and yanked his head upward.

A smile spilled over the attorney's face as he followed the command. "Yes, Princess," he said.

Amy gave him a quick slap on the cheek, above his chiseled jaw with her gloved right hand. "You find this amusing?" She asked.

"No, Princess," he answered and began to rub the area of his face that had been struck.

Amy noticed that his impressing dick had grown considerably and was no longer half limp. "Ah ah ah," she barked. "Hands behind your back. Looks like you need something to keep your hands in place."

James watched Amy grab the handcuffs from the coffee table. The small key to the cuffs had gone unnoticed until she retrieved the manacles and it was knocked off the table. It jingled to rest in front of James. "Cross your ankles," Amy ordered.

The slave obeyed and then Amy ratcheted the cuffs down on his wrists, making sure that they were unnecessarily tight. James's breathing increased in both volume and sound and he tested his bounds. "A little tight, don't you think?"

"I'm getting tired of your little bitch mouth," Amy said. "Uncross your ankles and get up on your toes."

Once James had repositioned his feet, Amy applied the shackles to his ankles and told him to pick up the key. "With your mouth," she instructed.

The slave slowly bent over and flexed his abdominal muscles while he tried to get the key into his mouth. Amy watched intently as his tongue licked the hardwood floor in an effort to swoop the tiny key into his mouth. When he finally got it, it took all of his strength to get back up into a kneeling position.

Amy picked the key from between his teeth and then used it to double lock his handcuffs and shackles. "Now they won't tighten up on you," she explained, "not that that is even possible."

The ordeal had left James's dick completely hard and Amy was having trouble ignoring it. "Thank you, Amy," he said, to poke the bear some more.

"I'm gettin' tired of your mouth," she snapped. "Sit tight," she said and left the room.

She returned with a bar of soap and jammed it into the slave's mouth. "Bite down on it," she ordered.

The powerful attorney felt ridiculous kneeling in the living room, being punished like a ten year old who had been caught cursing. He was also really turned on. He could fell his dick throbbing and was in need of sexual release and soon.

Amy took a seat on the couch and watched the specimen slobber all over himself while attempting to adjust his aching jaw. The hardwood floor was also taking a toll on the man's knees and strong looking feet. She rather enjoyed watching him shift his weight around and wiggle his toes.

"How's it going, slave?" She asked after several minutes.

James tried to answer but all he could do was emit inaudible sounds and more slobber.

Amy pried the soap out of the man's mouth and told him to get up. "On your feet, toes touching," she ordered.

The slave struggle to rise up and then his feet converged to assume the requested position. Fuck, Amy thought to herself looking down to make sure his toes were touching; even this man's feet are sexy.

The attorney had obviously been getting regular manicures and pedicures, as his feet and hands looked immaculate. His toes appeared to have a clear coat on them that captured glints of the minimal lighting in the area and she was shocked at how soft they were when she put on the shackles earlier.

VFast
VFast
53 Followers
12