Asian Amy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never heard of such a thing, men getting their nails done, but she did not hate it. She wondered if Shareese had something to do with it, her and her foot fetish...

James was swooshing his mouth out and letting the remaining slobber and suds drip down his lips and onto his smooth chest. "Might I make a request, Mistress?" James asked.

"Yes, you may."

"I would like to rinse out my mouth."

At this point, Amy was fully committed to her character and enjoying her power. She pondered the request and came back with a proposition that would allow him to rinse his mouth, but it came with a price. "It will cost you some time in another stress position," she told him.

James agreed to the terms and then Amy grabbed him by is rock-hard dick and led him into the kitchen.

Once James had awkwardly shuffled his chained feet to the sink, Amy turned on the water and let him rinse a few times. When she felt that he had done an adequate job, she told him to lie down on the kitchen floor. "On your back," she said.

The slave awkwardly eased to the floor, grunting as he descended, and eventually made it into the new position. Amy told him to get his feet off the ground. "I want exactly three links of this on the floor at all times," she ordered, lifting the chain of the shackles with the toe of her boot.

James moved his ankles together and looked down towards the floor, lowering his legs enough to be in compliance. In order to keep from crushing his cuffed hands, he was required to bend at the waist which put all of his weight on his tight ass.

He was left to suffer in the excruciating position while Amy stood watch and punished his inevitable failures with lashes with the riding crop.

"Feet up!" She hollered and smacked his right foot for the forth time.

"Yes, Mistress," he grunted. His legs and abdominal muscles were screaming in pain.

When both of the man's soles had become painfully pink from the leather of the crop, she began to target his dick and his balls with the lashes.

"Oh, fuck," the slave said after about the forth blow to his penis. He was about to explode.

Amy decided to let the slave have some fun and began to rub the base of his dick with the bottom of her boot. Almost instantly, James shot a thick rope of cum up his chest that nearly reached his face.

Shareese had quietly slipped downstairs unnoticed and had witnessed the last five minutes of James's ordeal. She was pleasantly surprised at how her pupil was conducting herself and watching the attorney blow his load was almost more than she could take.

"Very nice," she said, startling Amy who was focused on the slave's dick.

She gave Amy a kiss on the head and they both looked down at James who was curled up on the kitchen floor, spent from blowing his wad. "He was misbehaving," Amy said, quietly.

Shareese told Amy that if she was done with the slave to please escort him up to the dungeon. "But if you feel that he need some more discipline, do your worst," she said and then walked out.

Amy ordered the slave back to his feet and then grabbed his still throbbing penis. "Let's go," was all she said and led him up the stairs.

The Session Continues-

James, covered in his own cum, was placed on his knees in the dungeon. Amy had turned him over to Shareese after removing his handcuffs and shackles. "On your feet, you worthless pig," the veteran Dom ordered.

James eased himself up and Shareese kicked his feet apart and told him to get his hands on his head. She asked him if Princess Amy had given him permission to cum and he told her that she had not. "Don't we have a rule about that?" Shareese asked.

"We do, Mistress," James answered, looking straight ahead and avoiding eye contact.

Amy stood back and watched the Mistress in awe. She desperately wanted to lick the slave's chest clean of the cum that was slowly rolling down his chest but she knew better.

"And you know that there is a price to pay for breaking the rules, correct?" The towering Dom asked.

"I do, Mistress," James confirmed.

"Back on your knees, hands behind your back, you worthless worm" she barked.

James got down and put his hands behind him and then Shareese called on her apprentice to do the honors. "Nice and tight," she said and handed Amy a length of white nylon rope.

Amy swiftly applied the bondage knot that she had mastered and cinched it down. The tall Dom gave her work a quick inspection and nodded. "Now his elbows," she commanded and gave Amy more rope.

James's wide shoulders and muscular arms were going to make it impossible to get his elbows to touch. Amy was forced to wrap the tag through his arms, and around the loop that connected them, several times before she could tie it off. The result looked incredibly uncomfortable and she felt a little sorry for the man. "Good?" she asked Shareese.

The Dom gave her the thumbs up and then sent her to the wall that the wench was affixed to. "Crank him up when I give you the word," she said.

James looked worried when Amy passed him in route to the wench. She then positioned herself against the wall and watched intently as Shareese pulled down on the cable until there was enough slack to attach the large carabiner to the slave's elbow ropes. "Crank his bitch-ass up, slowly," she commanded.

Amy pushed the button labeled "up" and the wench began to hoist the man upward.

James groaned as his elbows tightened together and when his knees were about six inches off the ground, Shareese gave Amy the signal to cut it. "Having fun, James?" She asked. "Your suddenly hard again dick tells me that you are."

"Yes, Mistress," James answered.

Amy could not see the beautiful dick from her vantage point as the man struggled to relieve some pressure in his arms by rising up slightly, using the tops of his feet for leverage.

Shareese went to the huge chest of toys and returned with a length of thin cord and a collar that she placed around James's neck before tightly buckling it into place. The slave continued to squirm against his bonds, and was now having some troubles breathing.

Next, the Dom skillfully tied a tiny noose in the cord and cinched it down around the slave's penis, just below the huge head. There were two, long ends of the cord that remained and she passed them under each of the man's ears, then through a ring attached to the back of his collar, and finally down his back towards his ass. She called Amy over and instructed her to grab the bitch's ankles and lift them up. "This is gonna be fun to watch," she said and smiled.

The two ends of cord were tied around the slave's big toes so that he now had to hold his feet up towards his ass in order to keep from yanking on his penis. "Absolutely diabolical," Amy said in awe.

Shareese's evil smile before she told the apprentice to go back to the wench scared Amy a little. "Lower him slowly and I'll tell you when to cut it."

Amy engaged the "down" button and the man was lowered to a point where his knees barely touched the hard floor when Shareese gave the signal to stop. The dominatrix then held up her gloved hand with her thumb and finger almost touching to indicate that she wanted a little more lowering. Amy tapped the button several times until Shareese was happy. "Perfect," she said and stepped back to admire her work.

James was immediately in pain and he was trying desperately to coordinate a less agonizing position.

"Slave James, what I have in my hand is a stopwatch." She said and held it up. "You have been sentenced to twenty minutes of suspension for cumming without permission."

James did his best to pay attention but he was clearly struggling.

"If you tap out before the twenty minutes is up, you will receive a lash from this Dragon Tail Bullwhip for each minute of failure," she told him, holding up the evil device for James to see.

The slave swallowed hard and was obviously concerned.

Shareese handed the stopwatch to Amy who had moved from the wall and was now standing next to the Dom. "Your time starts...Now!"

Amy clicked the button on the top of the round timepiece and the ticking began.

It became obvious to Amy that Shareese was very meticulous when it came to planning her BDSM sessions. She had not noticed the two chairs that had been placed against the wall. They faced the now struggling slave and the Dom took a seat in one of them and then slapped the one next to her. "Come enjoy the show," she urged.

Amy sat down next to the Dom and watched the poor man struggling in the creatively evil bondage.

At the three minute mark, the slave's grunts and groans had gotten so loud that Amy was feeling really bad for the poor guy. By the time the red second hand had finished its fifth lap around the face of the watch, James's legs were clearly exhausted and he could not help but drop his feet which painfully pulled up on his huge dick.

At the six minute mark, watching the struggling man and his tortured penis was too much for Amy and she slid her fingers into her dripping pussy, under the corset. She noticed that Shareese had already began to pleasure herself, which added to her excitement.

Minute eight brought louder cries from James and lots of cursing. It also brought an angry orgasm to Amy who cried out in pleasure once it took over her body.

Shareese held out until the tenth minute of the slave's torture before she began to cum all over the inside of her romper. She too, wailed in pleasure and then collapsed back in the chair.

The suffering slave had finally had enough. "RED!" He cried out. "Oh, fuck, RED!"

Amy stopped the watch and announced the time at just over twelve minutes. "Twelve minutes and seven seconds," she said.

Shareese cut the cord between James's toes and dick and his feet landed with a thud. The man was beyond exhausted. "I'm a be nice and round up," she said. "You got seven lashes, putz."

James collapsed forward and was now at a forty-five degree angle to the ground. "Thank you, Mistress," he eked out.

He was ordered to his feet where Shareese untied his arms and wrists. The two cords still encircled his purple tinted toes but they were not attach to anything.

The dominatrix rebound his hands in front of him and clipped them to the carabiner. She sent Amy back to the wench's controls and told her to crank him up again. "That's good," she said when the slave was slightly up on his aching toes.

To add to his misery, she took the two ends of his toe cords and cruelly wrenched them together in a knot. The two ends of his dick cords were now hanging from his erect penis and the Dom attached an eight ounce weight to each of them. The pair of pyramid-shaped, lead fishing sinkers were now painfully dangling from his member, swaying back and forth just below his knees.

This was not going to be the first time that the attorney had been striped with the Dragon Tail and he was truly dreading it.

Amy remained back by the wench, giving herself a great view of the man's strong shoulders and butt. When the first lash landed on the upper back of the slave's right side, she was positive that his blood curdling cry had woken up the neighbors.

The second lash crashed down upon his left side, a mirror image of the first, leaving the man's bronze back with a "V" patterned welt. After both lashes, the punished man uncontrollably tensed up his body and rose up on his tied toes. His flexed calf muscles were something that Amy would surely remember.

Shareese taunted the man and offered him an out. "Just say the word and it will all be over," she said.

James, breathing hard, kept silent and awaited the next lash that caught him in the right buttock. His screams were getting quieter and Amy was getting more turned on.

The forth lash was applied to the left buttock and it caused the man to arch his back in pain and twist against his bounds.

Once the fifth and sixth lashes cracked loudly in the middle of his back, it became apparent that the attorney was about to go into shock and Amy was genuinely concerned for his well being. "Is he okay?"

"He's in a lot of pain, but he will be fine," Shareese assured her. "Come finish him off," she said, holding out the whip.

"Me?"

"Yes, dear, go ahead."

Amy was not sure that she had the heart to strike the helpless man, but she also did not want to look weak in front of Shareese. "Okay," she said; halfhearted.

At this point James could barely hold him self up and he was struggling to keep his eyes open. Amy took the whip from Shareese and got into position.

"Here goes," she said and lit it fly.

The thick tail of the whip found a home in the middle of the slave's back and he passed out from the pain.

"Holy fuck," Amy said and covered her mouth.

James lifelessly hung from the ceiling, being held upright by his bound hands. Shareese left the dungeon and returned with a glass of water that she threw on his face.

James immediately woke back up, not knowing what had happened. "What the...?"

"You passed out, sweetie," Shareese said. "Crank him down," she then said to Amy.

Once his arms were lowered, Shareese untied his wrists and removed the cords from his toes and dick and then walked him to one of the chairs. "You had enough?" She asked. "We will get you some water and let you think about it."

Amy volunteered to go fetch some bottles of cold water and he quickly drained the first one. He was working on a second bottle when he told Shareese that he should probably call it quits. "Tonight was great, but I don't think my body can take anymore," he explained.

Shareese understood, but told him that he wasn't quite done yet. "You still got one more task," she said and helped him up from the chair.

The three of them retired to the bedroom where Shareese and Amy disrobed and then joined the naked man on the massive bed.

Shareese positioned herself on her side so that James could lay on his side with his face in her pussy. Amy was at the foot of the bed, also on her side, with her face in James's crotch.

While the attorney skillfully ate out the Dom's pussy, he received an incredible blowjob from Amy, who was glad to finally get that beautiful dick in her mouth.

Shareese had her orgasm seconds before James blew his load in Amy's mouth. They rested for a while and then Amy and Shareese switched places with the same results.

The three of them passed out shortly after the second go round and an hour later, the attorney woke up, got dressed and let himself out.

He left five hundred dollars in cash as a tip and a nice note that expressed how great the session had been and that once he recovered, he wanted to get another one on the books. The note fished with James making sure that Shareese knew how much he appreciated Amy's contribution and that she has made his night one to remember: "Princess Amy was the icing on the cake."

To Be Continued...

12