Asian Amy Pt. 04

Story Info
Shareese askes Amy to dominate her.
5.1k words
4.76
3.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFast
VFast
55 Followers

Future Planning-

"One hundred, two hundred, three hundred," Shareese counted out the bills and made a pile on the kitchen table. "Your cut from last night," she said.

"You want me to give you fifty to make it even?" Amy asked. She was sitting across the table in the corset that she had worn the night before.

"No, sweetie, in fact, take the other two," she told her and put two more c-notes onto the pile.

"No, I can't take that," Amy refused, shaking her head.

"You'll work it off," the Dominatrix said and then folded her arms with a sly look on her face.

Five hundred dollars was enough to pay Amy's rent for the month. She had a nice chunk of money put away for a down payment on a place of her own, but not having collected a paycheck in nearly two months -and still having to pay bills- had forced her to chip away at it. Amy reached across the table and collected the money. "Thank you, Shareese," she said.

Shareese told her not to worry about it and then offered up a proposal to double team a colleague of the gorgeous attorney's that evening. "He's not as hot, or as freaky for that matter, as James but he's easy money."

Amy quickly agreed to join the BDSM session and mentioned that Shareese seemed to have a lot of clients who were Lawyers. "Are most of them attorneys?" She asked.

"A lot of them are," Shareese admitted. "Aside from some cheap ads I have running in local smut publications, word of mouth is my best advertising campaign and those boys gossip a lot."

Amy nodded.

"And, yes, ninety percent of my clients are lawyers."

"How many are women?"

Shareese looked up, concentrating for a moment, and then told her that about one in five were a women. "And they are wild as fuck," she added.

"Are any of the chicks good looking?" Amy asked.

"Some are decent. None of them are ugly," she answered.

Amy nodded again.

"One of the bitches is fine, though," she said and then sat back and crossed her bare, long brown legs.

"Yeah?"

Shareese explained that the woman is the secretary for one of her lawyer-clients and also his side piece. The married lawyer had been a customer of her's for several solo sessions and then one day he asked if he could bring her in. "I said, sure, but the price gonna go up."

The Dom now had her elbows on the table and continued with her story. "He of course agrees, and the next time he comes he's got this fine-ass blond chick on his arm. This bitch is gorgeous: long legs, fake boobs, ass for days..."

"Nice feet?" Amy could not help herself.

"Ha! You stupid," Shareese shrieked. "Naw dis bitch feet kinda fucked up," she said and laughed. "I'd still let her put dem big dogs in my pussy, though."

Amy sat up in her seat a little bit and folded her arms in her lap. She was obviously riveted by the story. "I'm sorry. Please go on."

"Long story short, the crazy bitch can't get enough of this chocolate twat and dude ends up pretty much just watching his bitch eat me out all night, tied naked to a chair."

Amy nodded. "Not bad for you, I suppose."

"Great for me," she said and sat back in her chair. "I can only imagine what he would pay to have two Doms fuckin' with him and chick."

Amy had no clue what the going rate for Shareese's services was, so she decided to fish around a bit. "How much, do you think? Ballpark.

Shareese pondered her question while once again gazing upward. "Prolly close to three hundred an hour; maybe more. We could definitely wow them in their first session, me and you, and then we'd have'em hooked," she explained. "Then charge them up the ass in the future."

"I like the sounds of that," Amy said.

"Oh, girl, this little enterprise is finna take off," the dominatrix assured her.

They talked a little while longer and then they shored up the details for the evening session they had planned with the not so hot attorney. "Get here at eight o'clock tonight," Shareese told her, "He'll be here at nine, so that gives us some time to plan."

"Perfect," Amy said.

"Oh, and wear the spiked heels. This dude has a shoe fetish," she added.

Amy got a kiss on the lips and then she headed home to change out of the corset and hopefully get to the bank before it closed to deposit her five hundred dollars.

Duped-

By the time Amy had gotten home from the bank and running a few other errands, late summer storm clouds had began to circle the city. A bright flash of lightning, followed by a loud crack of thunder chased her into her apartment.

She had three hours to kill before she needed to head back to Shareese's condo and a nice, long nap was first on the agenda.

Amy woke up to more flashes of lightning and driving rain that loudly thumped her windows. She had just under an hour to get ready before she needed to leave: Plenty of time.

The rain had reduced to a drizzle when it was time to go, but water was still rushing out of the downspouts and into the parking lot that had become an inch-deep pond.

Amy was wearing the same corset that she had worn the night before but this time she packed her spiked heels and left the boots at home. In her flip flops, she sloshed through the water to her car and then set a course for the Ptarmigan Townhomes.

The drive was slow going due to the massive amounts of water that the sky had leaked, but Amy had planned for it and still arrived fifteen minutes early. She grabbed her bag and hopscotched her way to Shareese's door, avoiding puddles and mud that had washed across the sidewalk.

She rang the doorbell, slid off her flip flops, and waited for more than a minute before the dominatrix opened the door.

"Come in, my dear," Shareese said holding the door for Amy.

She was dressed as casually as Amy had ever seen her, save the prison togs that had been forced upon her after her arrest. She was wearing black leggings and a black sports bra with ankle socks and Nike running shoes.

Amy wiped her bare feet on the floor mat and stepped inside. "That was quite a storm," she said.

"Yes it was," Shareese agreed and stroked her hand through her wig.

Amy could tell that something was off about the way the Dom was acting. She could not quite pinpoint it, but she had noticed that the beautiful black woman was limiting her eye contact with her. "So what's the plan?" Amy asked, cheerfully.

Shareese took a seat on the second step of the stairs and looked up at Amy. "I have a confession to make," she said, and then looked down at her shoes.

Amy was confused and a little worried. "What's up?"

Shareese was having trouble bringing herself to speak, but she finally told Amy that Nathan was not coming over that night. "He rescheduled for next weekend."

"No big deal, Shareese. We can order a pizza and watch a movie."

"That's not all of it," Shareese said and looked up at Amy. "He called me yesterday to reschedule."

Amy was utterly confused and waited for more from the Dom. "So what's going on?"

"Amy, I want you to dominate me tonight," she finally said. "I've never been a slave and I want you to be my first ever Mistress for the night."

Amy's first reaction was disbelief, but then she starte to get excited about the proposition. "For real?" She asked.

"One hundred percent," she confirmed. "I saw how you handled yourself with James last night and I was impressed. What do you say, Princess?"

It was the last thing in the world that Amy had expected to hear that night but she told Shareese that she would do it. "I'm gonna need a minute or two to get my mind right, though."

"We got all night, Princess Amy," she said.

Amy told her to hang tight while she went to use the bathroom. "I'll be right back," She said and padded off.

She put the toilet cover down and grabbed a seat, then began to outline a plan for her very first solo session.

Her mind was going in a million directions, but she was effectively culling the possibilities and organizing the order of operations.

After nearly ten minutes of planning, she heard Shareese's gentle knock on the door. "Everything okay?"

"I'm fine. Just getting everything together in my mind," she assured the Dom.

"Should I be worried?"

"Maybe..."

"Oh, shit," Shareese said.

"I have to warn you, though," Amy called out, "I might seem like an entirely different person when I come out of this bathroom."

The words made Shareese's spine tingle, and she could hardly wait to get started. "I would expect nothing less."

"Go back to the kitchen and enjoy your last few minutes of freedom," Amy said.

"Ho...lee...Fuck," Shareese said, quietly enough so that Amy did not hear her.

Tables Turned-

When Princess Amy returned to the kitchen she found Shareese where she left her, sitting on the stairs. She got in front of her and with her hands on her hips she wanted to know who in the fuck Shareese thought she was. "So you think you can lie to me whenever the fuck you want?"

Shareese looked up at Amy and was at a loss for words, which did not happen very often. "Well, I just..."

"Wrong answer!" The Princess barked. "NO, is what I was after."

"I apologize, Princess,' she said, and looked back down at her feet. "I don't think I can lie to you whenever I want."

"Strip down to your bra and whatever the fuck you have on under those leggings," Amy snapped. "You can put your shit on the stairs. You won't be wearing any of it again tonight."

Shareese choked away a gasp and swallowed hard. She took off her shoes and socks and then slid off her leggings which revealed a pair of skimpy white lace panties. She stuffed the socks into her shoes and set them down on the first step and then folded the tights and set them down as well. "Now what, Princess?" she asked.

"Get on your knees, big toes touching and put your hands on your head," Amy ordered. "You seem to enjoy making your slaves suffer in this position. Let's see how you like it."

Shareese assumed the position in the center of the kitchen and focused on her new Mistress's pretty feet as she silently paced back and forth. She found the black nail polish to be sexy as hell.

Amy was well aware of what her slave was up to, but she allowed her to ogle her tootsies. She had big plans to exploit her weakness for her feet and the more the black woman was exposed to them now, the better. "You see something you like down there?" she asked. "Something you might want to lick clean or have your face smothered with, slave?"

This time Shareese could not contain her gasp and she licked her lips. "I do, Princess."

"We'll see," Amy said and told the slave to enjoy her new stress position while she went upstairs to get a few things. "Keep those fucking toes together, you lying bitch," she warned before she left.

Shareese was finding her status as a slave both liberating as well as humiliating. Her long feet made the position all the more painful to keep and she soon found herself separating her toes to redistribute the weight on her aching knees. She was blatantly disobeying a direct order from the Princess but her chances of getting caught were slim and it was worth the risk. When she heard Amy coming back down the stairs, she quickly put her toes back together and straightened up.

"Couldn't keep your toes together, huh?" Amy asked.

"What do you mean, Princess?" Shareese asked, not able to see her Dom who was standing behind her.

"What I mean is, bitch, is that I watched you move your toes apart from up on the stairs."

"I apologize, Princess," the slave said.

"Well, I have a solution. These will help you keep them together," she said and then cranked down the ratchets of a set of toecuffs on each of the slave's big toes.

It had been ages since Shareese had experienced the feel of those particular cuffs and they had been fastened to her thumbs the one time she experienced them. This was the first time that her toes had been locked up in the devilish device and it was very restrictive. "Thank you, Princess," she mumbled.

"Hands above your head," Amy barked and then cuffed the slave's thumbs together with a second set of the tiny manacles. "Keep your hands raised," she said before she slipped out the front door.

Shareese was beyond intrigued as to what the hot little Asian might be up to and she felt her pussy dampening. Having to submit to a bossy Mistress was a nice change and the discomfort of the tight cuffs on her toes and thumbs, and being helpless to relieve it, turned her on.

Princess Amy returned seconds later and Shareese noticed that her feet were covered in mud. She watched her bypass the floor mat and then she proceeded to make several laps around her, leaving brown footprints as she went. Without saying a word, she went to the sink and pulled out a dish rag and bowl that she squirted some soap into and filled up with water. "I had to get something out of my car," Amy lied. "Get this floor cleaned up, bitch," she ordered and aggressively set the bowl and rag down in front of the kneeling slave.

"Yes, Princess," Shareese said, and bent over to pick up the rag.

"But first, wash my feet," she ordered.

Shareese took the wet rag and did her best to clean off the mud that remained on Amy's supple feet. It was not an easy job with her thumbs cuffed together, and the real torture was that she was not able to caress the feet that she so dearly cherished. When she had done as well as she could do, she thanked her Dom for the opportunity and sat up straight. "Your feet are very beautiful," she said.

"Did I ask you what you thought of my feet, you worthless bitch?"

"No, ma'am," she said and looked downward.

"Get to work, slave."

The process was slow going and agonizing. The slave could not crawl, exactly, to get around and clean up the mess because of her cuffed toes, and instead was forced to drag her knees and feet along while pressing up on her hands. Since her thumbs were cuffed together, she had to use the heels of her hands to get the required leverage. Amy pulled up a chair and watched the gorgeous Ebony slave suffer.

As bizarre as it seemed to Shareese, the muddy prints in the exact shape of Amy's feet were a huge turn on for her. She was particularly amused with the full ones that were an exact imprint of her soles and she could not wait for the inevitable foot worshipping that she would surely be forced to perform.

After five minutes on her hands and knees, Shareese's brown skin was glistening with sweat and she was slowing down considerably. Princess Amy got up off of the chair and grabbed the riding crop. "You need a little incentive?" She asked, showing the slave the whip.

"No, Princess," she answered and then felt the leather snap her ass near her cunt.

This got her pussy's attention and the already moist mound became even more swollen. "We don't have all night, slave," Amy said. "Well, actually we do, but if you want to get your rocks off anytime soon you had better pick up the pace."

This turned Shareece on and she loudly exhaled and closed her eyes. "Fuck," she muttered and continued her task.

Intense pain and discomfort were settling into several areas of the long slave's body: her knees were supporting the lion's share of her weight and they were throbbing; her shoulders were becoming exhausted and they were screaming for a rest; her toes and feet were giving her the most problems because the chunk of metal connecting her tootsies prohibited her from laying her feet flat against the floor as she toiled. This forced the slave to be on her bound toes the entire time.

When the floor was about three-fourths of the way clean, Princess Amy proposed an option to remove one of the two sets of cuffs in exchange for ten lashes with the riding crop. "Toes or thumbs?" she asked.

"Toes, please, Princess," she quickly answered.

"Very well," Amy said and moved in behind her. "Hands on your head."

She carefully slid the tiny key into the figure-eight slot on the cuffs and released the poor slave's toes from their painful captivity. Shareese immediately flexed her feet and Amy watched her wrinkled, pink soles for a second before she told her to get on all fours and spread her legs. "Hurry up!" she demanded.

"Yes, Princess," she said and then eased her way down before bracing herself on the heels of her hands. Then she slid her legs outward as far as they would go.

"Feet up off the floor," Amy said, "and count them out."

Shareese obeyed and then felt the crop tag the sole of her left foot. "Ahh!" she cried and winced. "One, Princess."

Three more alternating blows to the slave's long and slender feet were delivered before the Princess moved on to the slave's bald, swollen pussy.

Amy pried Shareese's knees apart before she used an upward stroke with the crop that landed flush on her damp mound that had by now gobbled up her lace panties. "Oh, fuck! five!"

By the time she had gotten to her tenth and final lash, a puddle of warm cum had collected on the floor beneath the slave's dripping cunt. "Looks like you made some more work for yourself," Amy said, and told her to continue with her scrubbing.

The Princess was about to explode, herself, so she sat back down on the chair to watch the slave finish her task and jack herself off. She set down the crop, slid two fingers into her cunt and rubbed out a delicious orgasm.

The Impromptu Session Continues-

"Well done, slave," Princess Amy said once Shareese was finally done. "You may get up now."

The exhausted slave got to her feet and instinctively put her hands on her head. "Thank you, Princess," she said.

"You may bring your hands down," Amy told her, and then removed the cuffs.

Once they were free, the slave began to rub some feeling back into her thumbs while she watched her Dom who was sitting on the first step of the stairs, getting into her spiked heels. This was the first time that she had seen Amy in the shoes and she looked sexy as hell.

The half-inch spikes protruded from the back of the five-inch wedged heel, on the straps that went across the top of her ankle, and across the top of her foot.

Once the princess was done, Amy told her slave to get her hands back on her head and then she took a few laps around her. Shareese begged for permission to look down at her Dom's sexy feet which was granted. "My word," she said and licked her lips.

Amy could not help but flash a smile before she got back to business. "Take off your bra and panties and put it with the rest of your shit," she commanded.

Shareese slithered out of both and then placed them on the pile of clothes on the stairs. Amy took a second to take in the natural beauty of the sexy black woman. Her tits were perfect in size and shape with dark, quarter-size areolas. Her legs started under a high and tight ass and they went on forever, a curvy road that bent around the muscles under her coco skin. Amy was not into feet nearly as much as Shareese was -not many were- but she did find hers to be relatively attractive. They were long and slender and the white nail polish that she had on them was a sexy contrast.

When Amy was finished checking her out, she told her that they had a date in the dungeon. "Up we go," she said.

Shareese instinctively put her hands behind her back and got a surprise when Amy backed up to her and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Once she had a good grip, she led the slave up the stairs and onto the landing between the bedroom and the dungeon.

"That wig has got to come off," Amy said.

Shareese stared at her blankly and finally asked her to please let her keep it on. "I am begging you, Princess."

"It looks expensive to me, and I would hate for it to get ruined."

"No, no," Shareese shook her head, "It will be fine. Besides, it's a cheap wig anyway."

"It comes off," the Princess insisted. "I will be expecting you in the dungeon in no more than five minutes."

VFast
VFast
55 Followers
12