Asian Amy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Shareese walked buck naked into her bedroom and unwillingly removed the wig, then returned in time so as not to incur any extra punishment for being late. Amy was waiting for at the door and looked up at her nearly bald head, save a layer of neatly trimmed, platinum blond hair. "Damn, that's hot," she said.

"Thank you, Princess," the slave reluctantly replied and lowered her head in shame.

Amy wasted no time and told her slave to get on her belly on the floor under the cable that hung down from the ceiling. She cut four lengths of white rope from the spindle in the smut chest and began with her victim's ankles, binding them tightly and effectively. Once she had her wrists tied, she tied her arms together just above the elbows and then wrapped the two long remaining ends around the slaves body twice. The result of the bondage effectively pinned Shareese's arms to her back via ropes that squeezed her boobs from the top and bottom. She completed the hogtie by tightly lashing the slave's ankles to her elbows.

Amy gave the convergence of ropes a good tug and then she connected the carabiner to her elbow ropes and hoisted her up with the wench. "I'm gonna be nice, and give your toes a break," she said.

Shareese thanked the Princess between grunts as she slowly rose up from the floor until she was dangling about a foot above it. "I'm not used to this," she said as the ropes tightened, squeezing her tits all the more.

"You want to tap out, bitch?" Amy taunted. "Red is the word."

There was no way on Earth that she was going to tap out and refused the offer. "Never, Princess."

"That's what I wanted to hear," Amy said, and pulled up a chair.

Despite the added humiliation of having to bare her head, Shareese brimmed with excitement, wondering what this monster she had created was up to. "Damn, this really sucks," she said under her breath, well aware that she was speaking without permission.

"I'm sorry. Did I ask you if you liked it or not, bitch?" Amy said and tapped her pussy with the spikes on the top of her foot strap.

Shareese winced before she answered. "No, Princess. I apologize."

"I need my toes licked clean, slave," Amy said, and brought up her right foot to the woman's face. "Get in between them, too."

Shareese's excitement about finally getting at Amy's feet made her forget how uncomfortable she was and she began to work her tongue between her Dom's big and second toes.

The spikes on Amy's shoes added a unique challenge for the slave. The beautiful twinge of pain when her tongue rolled across them was exhilarating.

To add to the slave's experience, the Princess used the top of her free foot to lightly tap Shareese's painfully bound tits with the spikes. "Harder...please," Shareese begged.

When Amy started to scrape the slave's nipples with the spikes, the helpless woman's moans echoed throughout the chamber and cum began to pour from her cunt. The Princess brought it to her attention that she did not ask for permission to cum. "That's gonna cost you," she promised.

The slave uncontrollably struggled in her hogtie and continued to soak the floor with her juices. "I am sorry, Princess," she was finally able to utter after several failed tries.

"My turn," Amy announced and then went to the wench and cranked her slave up another half a foot. When she returned, she slipped out of her corset and slid her chair closer to the suspended slave. "Get to work," she said and shoved her pussy into Shareese's face.

It had been a while since the dominatrix had eaten pussy, but her long tongue's muscle memory did not fail her. The Princess's mound was already swollen and oozing cum that was swiftly lapped up with three long strokes.

Amy groaned and began to play with her nipples.

The view of the Princess's black-painted toes poking out underneath the spiked strap of her heels was a great motivator for a woman with a serious foot fetish. Shareese was stealing glances whenever they came into view as she worked the pussy's rim and eventually parted its moist lips.

When the tip of her tongue began to speed-bag Amy's clitoris, the Princess's body began to convulse while a devastating orgasm ripped through her loins. "Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy fuuuuuuck..." Amy shrieked.

The Asian slid down the chair and while gulping deep breaths of air, she tried to calm her quivering legs.

Shareese, trying to adjust her ankles and arms to relieve some strain from her bondage, watched in amusement with the Princess's juices dripping down her chin.

Once Amy could walk again, she sauntered over to the wench wearing nothing but the spiked heels. She lowered the slave back to the ground and returned. "Glad to be down?" She asked.

Shareese told her she was, but she was still hurting. "These ropes are really diggin' in."

Amy had to work the knots pretty good to get her loose, and then gave the slave a minute to rest on her belly in the puddles of cum on the floor. "On your feet," she commanded. The respite was over. "Toes together, you worthless cunt," she added to further reinstate her dominance.

The Princess retied Shareese's hands with the same rope that bound them before, but this time in front of the wary slave. She reconnected the carabiner and cranked Shareese up until her heels were just off the ground.

Shareese's eyes followed the sexy Asian over to the chest and then she admired her tight ass and toned legs as she was bent over, rummaging through the sex toys and bondage gear. When she rose up with the DragonTail bullwhip, her heart sunk. "Oh, god no. Please.." she begged.

Amy set the evil whip down and took her shoes off and told her that the heels were not good flogging footwear. "I'm gonna need my balance to use this thing," she explained, holding up the whip.

"Oh, my Princess, please no," the slave continued to plead. "Anything but that fucking thing."

"You have earned five lashes for speaking without permission three times and coming without permission twice," she said, holding two fingers up to the slave's face." She moved behind the strung up woman and took a practice swing against a padded bench. "Perfect," she whispered after hearing the loud crack.

Shareese was seriously contemplating the option to tap out. All she had to say was "Red" and it would all be over. She decided to take her medicine and she rose to her toes and tensed up in preparation for the pain. Princess Amy meant business, apparently.

Agonizing seconds ticked away as Amy did absolutely nothing at all. The sight of the beautiful, nearly bald, woman's long muscles straining against her ropes was breathtaking. After newly thirty seconds had passed, she walked back to the chest and switched out the whip with a strap on harness. "Today is your lucky day, worthless bitch," she said, buckling the strap-on into place.

"Oh thank the lord," Shareese said and relaxed her body. "Thank you, Princess, thank you."

"Shut the fuck up, slave," the Asian said, now inches away from Shareese. "Time to be my jungle gym," she announced and jumped up onto the tall Ebony woman.

Shareese gasped when she felt Amy's arms clamp around her neck and then moaned when the dildo was jammed into her loose pussy. Amy locked her feet around the woman and began to pound her.

The ex-gymnast had no trouble at all hanging on to Shareese or contorting her hips for ample penetration. "Oh, oh, oh..." the slave wailed as Amy pounded away with long, smooth strokes.

"You take it very well, slave," Amy said, and sped her thrusts.

Shareese enjoyed the beautiful rhythm for as long as she could before asking her Dom for permission to cum. "Please, Princess," she begged.

She told her that she could and then felt the slave's entire body stiffen up as she released her orgasm. Amy gave her three more aggressive pumps and then lowered herself down to the ground. "You finally learned to ask for permission," she said. "Good girl."

The only reason Shareese was still upright was because of the wench. She dangled lifelessly with her head hanging low. Amy slowly lowered the poor slave and watched her crumple into a pile of limp flesh on the wet floor.

"You okay?" She asked while she untied her wrists.

"Oh... I'm great," Shareese whispered, too exhausted to massage her wrenched wrists.

Amy let Shareese recoup for as long as she needed and then helped her up. "You have paid your price," she said.

Shareese thanked her for the wonderful session and then suggested that they take it to the bedroom. "My turn to use that thing on you," she said, pointing to the dildo.

Amy smiled and the two women headed to the bedroom for some more passionate sex.

To Be Continued...

12