Asian Amy Pt. 07

Story Info
Amy's 48 year old mother gets dominated.
5.7k words
4.53
4.5k
7
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VFast
VFast
54 Followers

Asian Amy: Part Seven

Catching Feels

Sweetness and Princess Amy spent the night spooning in the master bedroom while Shareese slept alone on the couch. It was late in the morning when Amy and the pop diva made their way into the main room. Sweetness gave the Princess a long kiss and then kissed Shareese on the cheek and thanked the BDSM tandem for another exhilarating evening. "I'm gonna miss you two bitches," she told them with an exaggerated sad face.

"We will miss you, too," Shareese said, only half believing what she said. Another lonely night spent in the room next to her Princess and the biggest pop star on the planet had left her feeling jilted.

"I will definitely be in touch," Sweetness said. "Amy and I were discussing the possibility of y'all meeting me on the road for some naughty fun."

"That sounds great," the Domme said, trying her best to hide her sarcasm.

The diva blew some kisses and then disappeared through the adjoining door.

"Something bothering you?" Amy asked and sat down on the couch next to Shareese.

"No, why do you ask?"

"You just seem a little off this morning, is all," Amy said and then put her bare feet into the Domme's lap.

Sweetness immediately started to rub the Asian's pretty little tootsies that were tipped in white nail polish. "I suppose I'm just a little jealous."

"Really?"

"A little."

Amy pointed out that she was the one who had taught her that separating business and pleasure was essential. "You'll never survive in this game if you don't, you told me."

Shareese continued to rub the Princess's feet and she was getting turned on. Lately, there were few things that the Domme found more erotic than Amy's perfect peds. "I know what I said, but that was before I started to have feelings for you. Fuckin' feelings. Pfft," she said and forced a smile.

Amy tilted her head and also smiled, but did not reply.

"In fact, it might be the first time that I have had any real feelings for anyone. What have you done to me, you little bitch?"

Amy thought she saw tears welling in the Domme's eyes, but she could not be sure. "Well if you must know, Mistress, I am pretty fond of you, too."

Shareese smiled and put Amy's feet on her crotch. Then she put her legs up on the couch so that now the two of them were facing each other. Amy immediately started digging her toes under the Domme's black panties and into her wet pussy. She watched her face turn from sadness to wanton lust.

The long and sexy Ebony Domme began to moan softly while rhythmically thrusting her hips into the Princess's feet. She was nearly at orgasm when Amy pulled her legs away. "What the shit?"

"I wanna play," Amy said.

"You mean, play, play?"

"Yes. I want you to dominate me, Mistress Shareese," Amy said, and folded her legs up to sit Indian-style. "Watching you go to work on Analise and Sweetness last night was driving me crazy."

"Maybe I want to be the sub, Princess?"

"It appears that we are at an impasse," Amy said and stroked her chin.

Shareese leaned in towards Amy, who figured she was going to get kissed, and was stunned when she got slapped in the face. Not the ferocious slap that she had seen the Domme deliver to clients in the past, but it was hard enough to sting pretty good.

"Looks like I have been a bad girl, doesn't it?" Shareese said with an arrogant grin. "What's the punishment for assault?"

Amy rubbed her cheek and thought about her options. "Let me think about it a sec," she answered.

The more she thought about it, the madder she got and her mind started to rifle through different ways to get the Domme back for her crime. It did dawn on her that Shareese had gotten the exact reaction from her that she had intended, but she did not really care. She needed to buy some time to fortify her plan and she scooted towards the edge of the couch and told the woman to get over her lap. "Feet and hands on the floor, bitch," she demanded.

A rush of excitement flooded the Domme as she stood up and removed her robe. "I assume that I have lost the privilege of wearing this," she said before tossing it aside.

"You've lost a lot of privileges," Amy barked. "Get your black ass down here, now!"

Shareese could not believe how turned on she was getting. Once before she had suffered the wrath of an angry Amy and she had loved it; the anticipation of getting her ass whipped was almost too much to take. "Yes, Princess," she replied and assumed the position.

Amy took no time at all slipping the Domme's black-lace panties over her round rump of off, and then stuffed them in the delinquent's mouth. "I'm gonna beat you until you cum," she said.

The first five swats to Shareese's ass were plenty hard and immediate hand prints formed on the Mistress's coco ass. The Domme turned slave gasped into the ball of panties stuffed into her mouth as she grinded her swollen mound on Amy's leg.

"Spread your legs, bitch," Amy demanded before she continued with the whipping.

Shareese had to put one knee on the couch, while extending her other leg out to the side to obtain the requested position. Once the Princess was satisfied, she let loose again with blows that found a home on her slave's damp pussy.

All it took was three more swats and Shareese was squirting all over Amy's lap. The cumming woman then forced her abuser onto her back and then mounted her. She continued to thrust her hips and hump the pretty Asian until her legs were shaking.

"I knew I should have tied you up," Amy said, stroking the hair of Shareese's wig off of her forehead after removing the woman's sopping panties from her mouth.

The slave heard what was said but could not reply due to the crippling euphoria she was experiencing. She continued to rest her head on Amy's perky breasts, trying to catch her breath.

"Am I still in trouble, Princess?" the Ebony slave asked after several minutes. She was still too spent to even lift her head.

"You sure are," Amy replied and scooted out from under the woman.

She then got up and retrieved a roll of the same duct tape that had been used the night before. She forced her slave to her knees and then used plenty of it to bind her prisoner's hands behind her in a reverse prayer. "I learned this from you last night," she said after the bondage was complete. "It looks like you can't be trusted not to jump me whenever the fuck you feel like it."

"Oh, goodie," was the slave's sarcastic reply as immediate discomfort settled into her arms and shoulders.

Amy forced Shareese's soles together and then wrapped tape around her long feet to keep them in place. Then she sat on the couch in front of the kneeling woman and told her it was her turn. "Get to munching, bitch," she said and forced the slave's head into her crotch.

The Domme's painful bondage made the task exhausting and her stomach muscles were going to be hurting the next day. The Princess's panties were a gritty obstacle that chafed her long tongue as it slid in and out of the swollen pussy. She eventually found the sweet spot and banged a gushing orgasm out of Amy.

"Oh, fuck me, Shareese," Amy cried as she was cumming. "Your fucking tongue is amazing..."

Amy let her prisoner remain uncomfortably bound for the five minutes it took her to recover and then she told her that she needed another half hour to think about her crime. "I'm gonna need a footrest, so scoot over here," she said, patting the carpet in front of the couch with her foot.

Shareese positioned herself about a foot from the couch and put her chin on the ground, then stuck her wonderful ass up to serve as a footrest. "A half hour, Princess?" She asked.

"We'll see how I feel after fifteen minutes," she answered and crossed her ankles on top of her slave's ass.

The Princess flipped through the TV channels as Shareese suffered on the ground.

The sub was finding it hard to obtain a less uncomfortable position for her head. Amy watched her run through a rotation that included resting her chin, forehead and cheeks on the carpet. After about fifteen minutes, she figured that she had had enough and removed her feet. "Up, slave," she commanded.

Shareese slowly rose up from the brutal position and thanked her. "That was horrible, Princess," she said. "I got to be careful not to piss you off so badly in the future."

The session was over and Amy cut Shareese free of her bounds. The two women got back to normal conversation and interaction as if nothing at all had happened. They showered together, got dressed, and then went down to the limousine that Sweetness had arranged for them.

Amy let Shareese caress and kiss her feet on the ride home and wondered if she, too, had finally found true love.

Exposed

The closing on Amy's condo went smoothly and now the arduous task of packing up all of her stuff was at hand. Carrol Nakayama had gladly volunteered to help her daughter box up her possessions and get some rare one on one time with her.

"Which box do you want these to go in," Carrol asked, stepping into the living room holding up a pair of handcuffs.

"Damnit, mom!" Amy said, completely humiliated. "I told you not to worry about the shit in my dresser."

"Language, Amy."

"They were used as a prop in one of my high school plays. Just give me them," Amy lied, and stretched out an open palm.

"Do you have the keys?"

"Somewhere, I think."

The incredibly fit forty-eight year old woman did not hand her daughter the cuffs, and instead locked her hands behind her back with them. "It's been a while since I've played with these," she said and then took a seat on the couch next to Amy.

Amy was confused, embarrassed, shocked and worried, all at the same time. She had no reply for her mother's antics and just looked at her with her mouth open.

"Amy," she said and adjusted her cuffs causing them to rattle, "I know what you have been up to."

"What do you mean?"

"I know about your little enterprise and I have wanted to talk to you about it."

Amy knew her mother well enough to know that playing dumb would get her absolutely nowhere. She asked her how she had found out how much she knew. "This is so embarrassing, mom."

"A gal I play tennis with lives in this complex. She has seen you coming and going wearing some interesting outfits and she asked me what you did for a living."

Amy knew exactly who the nosey snitch was, but it mattered little at this point. "Well, you caught me. I am a dominatrix for the time being."

"Taking after me, are you?" she asked, knowing that her daughter would be shocked.

"Huh?"

"Yes, pumpkin." Carrol said and readjusted her hands again. The handcuffs had already grown uncomfortable. "How do you think I met your father?"

"Ewwwww..."

"Afraid so. I was a Domme up until I got pregnant with your brother, and daddy was a client of mine."

"Good lord," Amy said. Her face had become red with embarrassment and she desperately wanted the conversation to end.

"I didn't think that you needed, or wanted, to know about how we met, so I never told you or brother."

Amy put her hands over her face and exhaled loudly. "So why are you telling me now?"

Carrol continued to roll her shoulders and squirm and instead of answering Amy's question she asked her daughter if she might go get the key and free her from the cuffs. "I think I put them on too tight."

"I'm not sure where it is, mom. I'm not even sure I have the key anymore," she said, but she knew exactly where it was. "Besides, this is your punishment for being nosey."

"Oh for heaven's sake," she said as a rush of panic swept over her.

"Why are you telling me now, mom?" Amy asked again.

"Well, to be honest, I might be interested in being... well, being dominated, pumpkin."

"You have got to be kidding."

"Not by you, necessarily, but I happen to know that you have a business partner."

Amy was disgusted. "You certainly have been a nosey Nancy, haven't you?"

"Pumpkin, when I got out of the game your father still insisted that I dominate him. I didn't mind, of course, but after some time I started to wonder how it would feel to be on the other side of it. As more time went on, I desperately wanted to be dominated but I never found an avenue to fulfill my fantasy."

"And now you do..."

"It would appear so," Carrol said, giving her cuffs a good rattling.

Amy was still out of sorts from the blindside blow that her mother had delivered but she was settling down some. She was still, however, a bit pissed off. "Stand up, mom," she said.

The older version of Princess Amy rose to her feet, not sure what her daughter was up to. "I'm up."

"Do you remember when you would make me and brother kneel in rice when we were bad?"

"I do."

"Well, you are gonna see how it feels right now. Come with me."

A flash of excitement entered the woman's body and she followed her daughter into the kitchen.

Amy retrieved a bag of rice from the cupboard and sprinkled some on the linoleum floor. Then she told her mom to get on her knees on the grains. "I'm not gonna make you hold out books like you used to make us do because those handcuffs are staying on, indefinitely."

Carrol Nakayama eased her way down to her knees, and onto the painful grains of rice. Amy then grabbed a phone book from the counter and placed it under her mother's bare feet. "On your toes," she ordered, coldly.

And there she was. A forty-eight year old woman being punished in the same exact way that had been by own mother when she was in elementary school, save the handcuffs. "How long are you going to make me suffer?" She asked, looking straight ahead.

"For at least as long as it takes me to find the handcuff key. That, or a trip to the hardware store to get some bolt cutters."

"Oh, dear," the punished woman said. The position had already become excruciating.

"No resting on your heels and look straight forward. You know the rules. Your rules..." Amy said and then left the kitchen.

As the youthful looking Asian woman knelt in pain, bound in handcuffs, long since forgotten sexual sensations began to creep in. Until then, being punished and dominated were only things that she had fantasized about. Now that she had been forced into a stress position in bondage, she could feel her pussy dampening.

"Enjoying this, are you?" Amy said as she reentered the kitchen. She could see her mothers nipples protruding outward against her shirt.

Carrol had lifted her folded hands up as far as they could go into the small of her back. "Hmmm," was all she said.

"I am still looking for the key. Sit tight," she said and left again.

The pain Carrol was experiencing was mainly in her knees, but her toes were starting to cramp and her shoulders ached. Her cunt remained swollen and she was looking forward to getting home and jacking herself off using the memory of what she was currently experiencing. There was also no doubt in her mind that she was going to have to pursue a formal BDSM session with her daughter's partner, and soon.

It had been a painful half hour for the woman when her daughter returned with the handcuff key. "Have you learned your lesson?" Amy asked.

"Yes, dear. I have."

Amy could tell that her mother was incredibly uncomfortable and itching to be released. Strands of her greying hair were matted to her forehead and she had sweat dripping down her neck. She was also curling and uncurling her recently pedicured toes, showing flashes of the maroon nail polish that covered them. For a brief moment, Amy felt sorry for her but that was quickly washed away by her anger at her mother's blatant disregard for her privacy.

Amy stepped behind her mom and released her from the handcuffs. Then she removed the phone book and helped her to her feet. "Are you okay? You don't look so good."

"I'm just fine, thank you for asking," she replied curtly. She brushed away some rice grains that had embedded themselves into the skin on her knees and mentioned that it had been a while since she had had to do that. "Obaasan had me on my knees plenty when I was young."

The red indentation marks on her mother's knees brought back painful memories for Amy. "Those are gonna last for a while," she said pointing at them.

"Let's hope so," Carrol said with a naughty grin.

"What the hell, mom? Eww."

"One day you will know how I feel, pumpkin."

"Let's hope not," Amy replied and pulled the dust pan and broom out from behind the refrigerator. "I'm not gonna make you pick them up one grain at a time like you used to make me do, but I am gonna require you to clean up your mess."

"Yes, ma'am," Carrol said and took the broom from her daughter. "I can tell that you are a competent Domme," she added.

"Ugg," Amy said and rolled her eyes. "And clean up your mind, while you are at it."

Amy left again and Carrol quickly swept up the rice and tossed it into the garbage can under the sink. It was then that she discovered Shareese's name and phone number pinned to the refrigerator. She committed the name and number to memory so that she could find out if it was Amy's business partner or not. If it was, she needed to concoct a plan to set up a session without her daughter knowing about it.

Taboo Tales

It was Princess Amy's idea to put together different BDSM packages that were specific to a potential customer's wants. A subset of these packages was a selection of options that could be chosen by checking a box. The examples ranged from extremely general to highly specific.

Unbeknownst to Amy, her mother had contacted Shareese and was looking to experience the "Naughty Package" with an emphasis on strict bondage and light pain.

"So what are your thoughts?" Shareese asked. The two of them were sitting on Amy's brand new couch in the living room of her new pad. "I figured you would want to know what your mom was up to."

"Thank you for that," Amy said, not shocked that her mother had contacted her. "You're sure it was her?"

"When you gave me the heads up the other day, I had my radar up. I don't get a lot of calls from random, middle aged women wanting to be dominated."

Amy nodded.

"And I eventually dragged it out of her."

Amy stood up and paced around a bit while massaging her temples. "Fuck it," she finally said. "If you are willing to dominate her, go for it."

"You are sure?"

"I'd be lying if I said I liked it, but she's a grown woman. She can do what she wants."

"Okay," Shareese said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Shoot," Amy said and sat back down.

"What possessed you to punish her the other day?"

Amy inhaled deeply and then exhaled. "I'm not sure, to tell you the truth. I've been asking myself the same thing."

"Revenge?"

"No, it's not that. I thought it was at first, but when she used to punish me that way it was well deserved. You know what I think it was?

Shareese did not respond to the obviously rhetorical question.

"The look she had, her mannerisms...I have seen them before in the people we dominate and without thinking, I caved in to her whims."

"Do you regret it?"

"Sort of, I suppose," Amy said and looked at the ground. "But I did get some satisfaction from it. It's so fucked up."

"Can I tell you something?" Shareese said and put her hand on Amy's bare leg.

"Sure," Amy replied, and lifted her head to make eye contact.

"I dominated my big brother once."

"Really?"

"Sure did. He had been begging me to do it for over a year and I finally agreed."

"How did that go?"

"It was weird as fuck at first, but then I almost forgot he was my brother. Almost."

"Did you...? Never mind," Amy said, and looked back down. She was embarrassed that the thought had even crossed her mind.

"I know what you are wondering, and it's okay. I never touched his dick, but I did peg his ass with a dildo that I had attached to a broom handle."

VFast
VFast
54 Followers
12