Asian Amy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy let out a nervous laugh and asked her how weird that was. "I mean, did he like it?"

"Loved it," Shareese said, looking up and shaking her head.

"How did you feel after it was all over?"

"Surprisingly, I wasn't all that weirded out. I did tell him that it wasn't gonna happen again and I passed him on to another Domme."

"Why did you agree to do it?"

"I think it was revenge, at first," Shareese said and adjusted herself on the couch cushion. "Fuck, that nigga used to put me through hell when we was little."

"But then...?"

"Once I got into the zone, I just sort of went on autopilot. I tend to objectify my subs once it starts."

Amy nodded.

"Except for you, my Princess," she said and leaned in to kiss Amy on the cheek.

"I wouldn't mind it if you did it with me, too. It adds to the excitement for me."

Shareese nodded, deep in thought at what Amy had just said. "Now you are sure about me and your mom?"

"It's fine. Are you gonna give her the family discount?"

"Funny you should ask," Shareese said and stood up. "She proposed a trade. Said she would teach me Shibari in exchange for my services."

"Shibari?"

"It's an ancient form of Japanese bondage. You ever seen pictures of chicks tied up in a shit ton of hemp rope? They are usually all off balance, standing on one leg?"

Amy shook her head. "I have not."

"You got a lot to learn, Princess. I will need someone to practice on, once I learn how to do it," she said and winked.

"I am sure you will enjoy fucking me up with that shit."

Shareese chuckled. "Okay. I'm gonna call her and set something up for tomorrow then."

"Do your worst, Mistress."

A Cougar in a Bind

Carrol Nakayama knocked on Shareese's door at exactly nine PM and was greeted by the towering Domme who was dressed in all black, including a mask that covered her eyes and she was wearing her thigh-high boots. She wore black opera gloves and a riding crop dangled from her right wrist. "Please come in, slave."

The Domme's words got the woman excited and she slipped out of her flip flop shoes and stepped inside. "I am in need of punishment, Mistress," she said.

Shareese checked out the slave and was a bit freaked out at how much Amy resembled her, all the way down to her cute feet. "On the floor," she barked. "Face down, arms to your side and spread your legs. Get on your toes, too."

"Yes, Mistress," she said and sank to the ground and got into the requested position.

Shareese circled the woman and remained agog at the resemblance of the mother and her child. She was impressed at the middle aged woman's figure that her sundress was clinging to. After three laps, she gave her slave's right foot a whack with the riding crop when she noticed that she had curled her toes under a bit. "Stay on your toes, slave."

"Yes, Mistress," she said. The blow had successfully increased her already firing libido.

"And what might have you done to warrant punishment, slave?"

Carrol turned her head to the side to address her Domme but was quickly told to look forward and gave her smooth sole another stinging whack. "I invaded my daughter's privacy," she said after turning her head forward.

"I know you did. She told me about it."

The woman was silent for a moment while she processed Shareese's words and realized that Amy had to know about the session that was currently in progress. "I feel really bad about it, Mistress."

"I was told that you have already been punished for that."

Yep. Her daughter and this woman didn't keep much from each other. "That was nothing," she said, starting to feel the discomfort the position was causing. "My mother had me kneeling on rice dozens of times before."

"I see," the Mistress said and began to circle again. She completed one rotation and then bent down near the slave's tight ass and flipped up her dress to reveal a pair of sexy, navy blue panties. "When is the last time you got your ass whipped?" She asked.

"Never, Mistress. My mother and father did not believe in striking me or my siblings."

"How about for fun?"

"Never could find anyone to do it to me."

Two quick flicks of the whip landed on the slave's two ass cheeks and light red marks began to develop. Carrol gasped, but said nothing.

"There you go," Shareese said. "How does that feel?"

The sprawled slave wanted desperately to caress her bum, but she knew better. The sting and the sound were exhilarating and she could feel her pussy getting moist. "I enjoyed them, Mistress."

Two more quick snaps of the leather to her inner thighs were delivered and this time Carrol moaned and lifted her bare feet towards her ass. Shareese grabbed her left ankle and then smacked her sole sharply, twice. "Keep your toes on the ground, slave," she demanded.

Carrol put her toes back onto the linoleum and eagerly awaited another smack. "I apologize, Mistress," she said between breaths.

The next blow never came and the Mistress ordered the slave to her knees and then grabbed her ankles and crossed them. "Arms up," she ordered.

The sexy cougar lifted her arms and then Shareese slid her dress up and off of her, which revealed an expensive bra that matched her panties. Carrol instinctively placed her hands behind her head. "What nice perky boobs you have, slave," Shareese said and began to caress them with the tip of the riding crop.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said, and closed her eyes in pleasure.

Shareese then moved the tip of the crop to her slave's swollen pussy and began to lightly tap it. This brought on heavy breathing and moans of pleasure from the slave.

"Up," Shareese commanded. "Spread your legs."

Carrol slowly rose up and positioned her feet slightly wider than shoulder width while keeping her hands on her head. The Mistress nudged her ankles with her heeled boot another three inches apart each and then reached under her ass and began to massage her pussy.

It started as a moderate fondling over Carrol's panties and then progressed to an all out fingering once Shareese removed her opera glove. Her long fingers danced about in the woman's dripping pussy we she could no longer hold her orgasm and came all over the kitchen floor. The Domme chastised the moaning woman for not asking for permission to cum and swatted her ass. "That is going to cost you some time in the dungeon," she told her.

"I understand, my Domme."

"But not before you clean up your mess. There is a sponge and bucket under the sink. Clean this shit up."

"Yes Mistress," Carrol said and padded her way to the cleaning supplies.

The Asian woman cleaned up her cum rather quickly, but ended up spending nearly ten minutes on her hands and knees when Shareese ordered her to scrub the entire kitchen floor. After she was done and her work had been approved, she put the bucket and sponge away and was led up the stairs and into the dungeon.

"You are now going to be restrained and beaten," Shareese informed her sub who was standing in the middle of the room with her hands on her head. "I am going to give you some choices," she continued.

Carrol kept her eyes forward and nodded

"First, do you want to be stripped naked, or do you want to keep your bra and panties on?"

"Nude please, Mistress," she quickly answered.

"Second," Shareese said, circling the slave, wielding the crop, "I am going to give you a choice of which way you would prefer to be bound: table, chair, cross, suspension, hogtie... I am sure you don't need me to explain any of these methods to you."

"On the cross with a frontal whipping and then hogtied, Mistress," she said quickly.

"Some impact play, followed by some time to think in a hogtie, huh?"

"Yes please, Mistress."

Shareese was impressed, but not surprised that the ex-Domme was well versed in the field. "Very well," she said and told the woman to strip. "And stuff your filthy panties in your mouth," she added.

The slave quickly stripped and then reassumed her position, but with a wad of fancy lingerie stuffed into her mouth. Shareese retrieved a set of nipple clamps from her chest of toys and applied them to the slave's petite nipples.

Carrol winced as they were clamped on and recalled how much she enjoyed the sweet pain they brought. It had been years since she had engaged in self torture involving similar clamps, but having someone else in control of her pain was exhilarating.

Shareese marched the slave over to the Saint Andrew's cross in the corner of the dungeon and then helped her up onto the footrests. Thick leather straps were applied to her slender ankles, which pinned her lower half to the "X", and then her wrists were strapped down.

The Mistress took a step back to observe the slave and could not help but admire the older woman's youthful looking feet that clung to the pedestals. The wooden slats were about three inches shorter than her feet and she was using her maroon-painted toes to clamp on to the edges to alleviate the stress of the straps around her ankles. In order to get the maximum amount of sole on the boards, she had to open her feet out, which exposed her shaved pussy all the more.

A relatively soft, two tailed whip was chosen as the instrument of punishment. Carrol watched the Mistress pull the whip out of the trunk and swallowed hard; she was now wondering what she might have gotten herself into.

Shareese slowly walked over to the slave, her high heel boots clacked on the floor as she strode. "Tits or pussy?" she asked, stroking the soft leather of her whip.

"Boobs, please," she was able to communicate through the wad of panties.

Shareese nodded and then stepped back to get in position to let the whip fly.

The tails from the first lash landed just above Carrol's right nipple and on the connecting chain of the clamps between her tits. The pain was significant, but not unbearable, and the slave let out a yelp.

The second lash covered her left nipple and her cleavage, once again. "Mmmm!" Carrol exclaimed after a slight delay. This one hurt more and it made her toes dig in to the pedestals.

Shareese was well adept at controlling the whip and the amount of pain it caused. She made sure to deliver the perfect stroke on lashes three and four and her slave was fully engulfed in the pain that was turning her on.

Shareese took a break to confirm that the slave's cunt was wet and then smacked her two more times between her breasts. "Hogtie time," she announced and unbuckled the panting woman's limbs from the cross.

Carrol was led back to the middle of the dungeon and Shareese pried the sopping panties out of her mouth. "Did you get what you were after?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," she replied.

"Good. Now get on your belly and grab your ankles, slave."

Carrol dropped down and did as she was told. She had always wondered how it would feel to be hogtied and could hardly wait.

Shareese went back to the toy chest and came back with several lengths of white nylon rope. She started with the slave's wrists and arms and then tied the slave's ankles together. She used the last length of rope to crank Carrol's feet back to her elbows and tied them off.

"Oh, my," Carrol whispered once the ropes were cranked down.

Her pretty maroon toes began to wiggle and Shareese could not resist. She had promised herself not to pay attention to Amy's mother's feet but she had no idea how sexy they were. The Ebony Domme grabbed the bound woman's feet and gave the soft soles a deep rub.

"Oh thank you, Mistress," Carrol said and closed her eyes.

That did it. It was too much. Shareese got down on her knees behind the slave and stuffed the woman's big toes into her mouth and began to suck them. Moans of pleasure ensued from her captive and she reached down to insert her fingers into her cunt. Carrol immediately began to thrust her hips to get the most out of the intrusive fingers and the two of them settled into a rhythm.

With her free hand, Shareese slid the leg of her corset aside and started to finger herself while continuing to suck on the delicious toes.

It took no time at all for both women to cum all over the dungeon floor.

To Be Continued...

12