All Comments on 'Asian Betrayal'

by Kasumi_Lee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
doorknob22doorknob22over 4 years ago
Breeding stories are sexy

And yours are very well written. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not bad but

the next chapter should go into Loving Wives

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Just a matter of time, really...

... Before this whole marriage implodes. Because, if the cuckold already suspects that something might be wrong with 'his daughter''s looks just a couple of days after her birth, there's no way he won't have her DNA check by the time she's a toddler. Alicia has put a timer on her 'happy' family... but I'm not too sure that she cares.

This whole thing felt like reading the narrative version of a netorate hentai. From the weakling husband that works too much and never make his wife cummed, to the wife being taken, against her will (supposedly...) by a better looking man than the one she married, to her submitting herself to the rape, enjoying it tremendously, and ending up pregnant by her 'aggressor'... Forget just Terence - this whole story sounds like an Asian stereotype.

Sure sounds like the rapist and his victim knew each other... Him naming her, then her ordering him to never scare her like that again... these are not the conversations would have with complete strangers. 'Makes you wonder even more why Alicia bothered marrying Terence - yes, sure, probably out of security, but she has so much contempt towards him, it's hard to understand why she would debased herself hooking up with someone she clearly views as beneath her. Ah well - that's not something she will need to worry about for too long anyway, given her husband's early doubts about her child's true parentage.

The story went as advertised. Hey - hentais can be fun! So, definitely not my cup of tea, but I can't really hate on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fun

Before I was married I LOVED fucking married women. I never used a condom and there is almost nothing I like more then sending her home full of cum. Over time I had gotten a Mexican, two chinese, a white woman and a Filipino woman pregnant. The only thing better are submissive married sluts. Have them suck my cock for me and send them home after I cum. Surprising how many women get excited by confident men.

1954Hall

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story but details are unclear

Did they plan this out as a consensual rape roleplay? Or was it an actual rape but since the wife enjoyed it so much she decided to have an affair with the rapist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The fact that he never noticed the intruder or the cum stains on the bed sheets or even the smell of sex in the room nine months before his supposed daughter was born is kinda bull for a storyline

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alicia = horrible person.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Terence kept thinking about their babies different look, so he got a couple month Swab DNA test kits. Then sent them in for himself, and the baby. When the test Results came back, he just set their at his desk, at work Crying. He had one of five choices to make ASAP. 1. Divorce her and use the DNA results as proof of Adultery and her cheating ways. 2. Tell her you know It's not your baby, and just leave her, and that Bastard child, never to see her again. 3. Find out who her boyfriend is and badly beat him with a baseball bat. 4. Kill her, and then drop the baby off at a fire station, as Abandoned baby, and then run for his life. 5. since she stole your Chance to have his first child of your blood, fake a kidnapping and drop the baby off couple hours away in another town to be Adopted off As an Abandoned child, just to destroy her, like she done him..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have been happily married to two different Asian wife's, rest in peace. I don't understand why this author makes all Asian women sound like they are all cheating sluts, who only have other men's babies, but never their husband's??

notconcernednotconcerned6 days ago

Interesting premise, I liked the contrast between her inadequate Asian husband and her white rapist and what the girl truly felt. However, I can't help but wonder that she just got bred in the morning by her husband and then by her rapist. She had cum from both men inside her womb, so there's still a chance her husband is still the father. I also wonder why she kept the baby or why she stayed with her husband after. Just a lot of outstanding questions! But still a good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKasumi_Lee@Kasumi_Lee
1294 Followers
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee, formerly known as "StealthBreeder", a username that had far more in common with the theme of my first published story than me. I'm so glad I was finally able to change it! My universal book link is l...