Asian Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kasumi_Lee
Kasumi_Lee
1,293 Followers

She ran her hands across his shoulders and back, marveling at the rigid muscles of his body. She couldn't help but feel a visceral, physical attraction to her rapist even as her mind rebelled against him violating her.

He was thrusting harder and harder, turning Alicia's whimpers into moans of pleasure and pain. His girth was painful to take in full, let alone with so much force. Sometimes, she felt as though her vagina had had to shrink just to feel Terence inside her.

The thought of Terence was followed briefly by a flash of a bad conscience. It was a guilty thought to think, but it was giving her guilty pleasure to think it: she was having far better sex with this White rapist than she'd ever had with her Asian husband. No doubt her rapist was enjoying her tight Asian pussy like the yellow fever-afflicted animal he was.

Still thrusting like an animal, her rapist held her chin with one hand and forced his tongue into her mouth. Alicia squirmed in response to the forceful kiss as his tongue danced with her own. This second violation caused her to renew her resistance, and she wriggled and squirmed beneath his imprisoning weight.

Her futile movements seemed to excite him even more, and he met each defiant jerk of her hips with a return thrust of his penis, co-opting her movements into his own. He began thrusting harder still, his pleasure building to uncontrollable levels.

Alicia's own pleasure was building inside her. She'd been so distracted by his thrusting manhood she had barely noticed the flutters of arousal down in her crotch. She could tell it was building up to an orgasm, and a pretty powerful orgasm at that. She was going to climax as a result of rape.

Her rapist entered the home stretch, ramming into her like a feral beast forcing itself upon a hapless maiden. Alicia was so overwhelmed by his movements that for a moment she feared that he might hurt her.

Then he snarled like a beast and thrust himself all the way inside her, squeezing his body against her own as if to prevent her from even moving, let alone escaping. Alicia felt the first jet of liquid warmth inside her, and it sent her over the edge.

Her own orgasm had been building this whole time, and it blossomed within her body. She screamed as the pleasure overwhelmed her, gasping and moaning with uncontrolled physical delight. Her climax rippled throughout her body, and she bucked involuntarily under her rapist's weight as his own climax continued.

The second and third and fourth jets of potent cum filled her vagina, but she barely noticed as her own orgasm drowned her senses. The fifth and sixth and seventh bursts were a little weaker as he emptied himself into her, and the feeling of liquid male seed deep inside of her poured an added layer of pleasure onto what she was already feeling.

Eventually, their mutual orgasms subsided and they lay together, panting heavily from the exertion. As their breathing and heart rates slowly returned to normal, he planted his mouth on her own again and kissed her. She allowed him to have his way with her mouth for a moment before breaking it off and putting her mouth against his ear.

"Don't scare me like that again," she whispered.

*

Nine months later...

Terence climbed back into bed and switched off the bedside light, pulling the covers back over himself. He wrapped a tender arm around Alicia and hugged her close.

He tried to sleep, but something was bothering him.

Babies looked all sorts of ways, and they certainly didn't look the same after a few months or years. Even so, there was something about her face. He couldn't quite formulate the thought in his mind, but somehow her features didn't look very...Asian.

He banished the thought from his mind and tried to get comfortable. His little girl was fresh out of the womb; it was absurd to have niggling doubts about the family resemblance when she was barely a day old.

"She's beautiful," he cooed into Alicia's ear.

"Yes, she is," Alicia murmured in contented agreement, wrapping his arm around her body like a blanket, "yes, she is."

12