Asian Downpour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
358 Followers

"Peeing turns me on." She said, "I see people from Europe do this on the internet."

Germans, obviously. The French too, are connoisseurs of this, particularly attractive kink. Exceptions to that stereotype also, including this horny Australia male.

"I look at this. I think wow. I want to do this." Continues Grace.

"Have you done it before?"

"Oh, yes. At brothel. But no man do this with me."

Another frowning face in the darkness.

"Really, no men will not do water sports with you?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes. Some will but they not let me go pee pee on them."

"Complete pricks!" I exclaimed, perhaps a little too loudly for comfort.

"You let me pee pee on you?" Asked Grace, with the same level of surprise.

"I love golden showers," I replied, honestly. Although I wasn't going to volunteer any details about my current kink with Sandra.

"I like you more now." Answered Grace as she leaned in to give me a cuddle. This was a positive development. Must remember the condom.

"We must have new drinks," Said Grace, when she broke the embrace, "My turn."

She led me away from our secluded place on the outside deck, back to the incandescent glare of the interior. The custom was still strong, but there had been a noticeable slackening of people queuing for drinks at the bar. Olivia happened to serve Grace, random chance but kept the customer service professional. Grace handed me my beer and turned to leave.

At that point, Olivia called me forward and whispered, "I want to know all about it!"

Followed by a wink and a smile. Grace was none the wiser. I was red with embarrassment.

Grace and I resumed our former position on the front deck. My feet were tiring from all the standing up, and in high heels, I suspect Grace's feet were the same. Neither of us said anything, though.

Seconds later, Grace's phone rang. She picked it up, and I saw a wrinkled expression creep across her brow.

"I must answer this. Work."

With that, Grace left the outdoor area back to the bar, but she left behind her handbag, and inside it was her purse. I took the ungracious step of checking Grace's driver's licence. Sure enough, she was who she said she was. A year or two older than her profile granted but all the other details checked out. Satisfied, I returned the licence to the purse and waited for Grace to return.

A minute or two later, we were back together, but Grace seemed agitated. Being a senior public servant means there's no off switch. Clearly, there was some task the higher powers wanted of Grace. The time was approaching 8pm, and the sun had indeed set to the west.

"My boss. He need a report from me. I must go."

Feeling totally deflated by this revelation, "So soon?"

"My boss. He never sleep."

"Can it wait until tomorrow?"

Grace thought for a second and drew up a swig of cocktail that was still full.

"I promise the men I meet a blowjob at every meet."

"That's what your profile says." We both chuckled at this reminder, but it was clear Grace was conflicted.

"You want fun?" Asked Grace, after deciding on a course of action that would balance two priorities.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Fucking!" replied Grace before drinking the entire cocktail and wincing at the alcohol afterburn.

I had a beer that was three quarters full and necking that was going to be a challenge. As I put the glass to my lips, I felt Grace's hand on my constant bulge, and she gripped it hard. I choked at the reaction when the amber ale flooded my mouth.

"Grace!" I hissed, but she giggled.

"You are big boy I think."

"Outside, not here!"

"Then, we go?"

Of course, just let me finish my beer. With permission given, I took increasingly gassy swallows that made me feel distended. As I forced the liquid down my throat, the reflux was unbearable. My cause wasn't helped by Grace's massaging of my crotch and alluring bodily movements. At last, I forced the last of the beer into my gut, but I didn't feel too good.

"Let's go." Said Grace, as she grabbed my hand and led me through the pub towards the rear exit. As I stumbled through the crowd, I saw Olivia at the bar, but she was too busy to notice me. The bouncer at the door wished us both a pleasant evening. Touching gesture.

"Where you park?"

"Over there," I pointed toward the overfill.

"Perfect."

Grace led us back to the overfill carpark, where my Landcruiser was parked. There was no light, only darkness, and no one around.

"You car?" Asked Grace, looking at the row of cars parked against the bank of gum trees.

I pointed towards the teal coloured Landcruiser that towered above the cars parked adjacent to it.

"Perfect!" Was her enthusiastic response.

I fumbled in my pocket for my keys, thinking Grace planned on blowing me on the front seat. She had other ideas and led to the rear of my vehicle. Here the darkness was absolute, even customers accessing their cars to either side of mine wouldn't disturb us, unless we were too loud.

I unlocked the boot of the Landcruiser. I opened the upper window and pulled down the lower tray. Grace ushered me to lean against the lower tray and expertly removed my clothes and threw them in the back of the car. She swiftly discarded her summer dress. In the dim light, I could make out a black bra against her tanned skin but no panties. Grace had gone commando tonight, but she was sporting one of the most hirsute bushes I've ever seen. With the bra removed, Grace was stark naked in the balmy evening air, just like me except for shoes.

We embraced and kissed passionately. I grabbed Grace's breasts roughly and similarly kneaded them. They were firm, and I wondered if they were bolt-ons, but her nipples were unusually distended. They were sensitive to touch also. Each pinch turned Grace's legs to jelly.

"You suck on titties. I play with pussy. I cum quick," Grace asked/demanded as she parted her legs.

In the standing position, I wrapped an arm around her waist and cupped a breast in my other hand. Grace had an arm around my shoulder and her other hand between her legs. The harder I sucked on each distended nipple, the harder Grace frigged her clit, moaning with increasing intensity into my ear. Each suckle of each tit further distended her nipples until they were maybe two centimetres in length. Her skin tasted of some combination of fruit lotion gel or moisturiser. As Grace tugged her clit, I reached around to her butt, parted a cheek and went digitally exploring. Quickly reaching her pussy, I slipped in as much of a finger as I could. Grace's hairy beaver was sloshing with juice. My penetration helped her reach her peak, and Grace orgasmed as quickly as she's promised.

"Oh, you good Mr Jason!" Said Grace, hamming up her accent after regaining solid legs after cuming.

"Now, my time to suck you." Fine with me. I was hard as a rock, soon to turn to a diamond.

I leant against the lowered tray of the Landcruiser while naked Grace squatted on her feet in front of me with her hands, gripping my butt cheeks and expertly blew my cock. Her cock sucking skills were exquisite -- it was all mouth action, no hand - and given my level of horniness whenever a new meet occurs, I was under no illusions that she would finish the job with ease. Every so often, Grace would jam my cock all the way down her throat until she couldn't breathe. The resulting gag action would bring up copious amounts of saliva which she spat on my shaft and worked it in as she continued her oral assault. Each time she did this, it was accompanied by her high-pitched giggle, "hihihihi". This mature Asian loved what she did.

In the dim light, I could just make out that Grace was working her Asian cunt again but not with any intensity. Then suddenly, I felt a stab of hot fluid burn into my leg. I opened my eyes and looked down. Grace was pissing on me. No permission, no warning, she just let loose, and my cock leapt in appreciation inside her mouth. My survival time before blowing my stack just reduced by a country mile.

Grace was firmly staring at me when I came to the realisation that she was pissing on my leg. As soon as she determined my coolness with that she was doing, she smiled despite having my man deep down her throat. I noticed her piss was pooling around my foot and being rapidly consumed by the dry earth. When the stream ended, and it was brief, Grace took my cock from her mouth and stood up.

"You fuck me now!" Grace demanded, as she stood up and discarded her clothes into the back of the Landcruiser.

"Yes, please!" I responded.

Head, pissing and fucking in ten minutes. This first date was shaping up well. Hopefully, Grace will throw anal sex into the mix for a perfect evening.

Grace giggled, turned around and leaned over the tray, spreading a butt cheek. I spat on my hand and rubbed the saliva across my shaft, not that it was necessary given Grace's expected level of wetness. I was about the press the head of my cock against her pussy lips when suddenly she piped up.

"You have condom?"

What? Oh, fuck! No, I forgot to get one from the toilet during my last visit. I'd already left a full pack of Durex at home before driving to Parkerville.

"No condom, no fucking!" Replied a frustrated Grace.

"I'll get dressed and get one from the toilet?"

"No," answered Grace with a smile turning towards me, "You fuck me again when you have condom."

"Ok."

"You not fuck my pussy tonight but you can make it purr!" Grace decided as she tried to mount the tray. I helped her get on the shelf whereby she opened her legs and employed a hand to spread open her pussy from the tangle of dark, bushy undergrowth.

I lean down. The aroma bursting from this hairy jungle was intense, as was the heat. This head job was going to be a wilderness safari, and without any care, for my personal safety, I plunged in. Life in the pussy tropics took some adjustment, but I was resilient and quickly adapted. Minutes after I began tonguing Grace's clit and pussy, inserting fingers and massaging her g-spot, she orgasmed again. Body shaking, broken English phrases of pleasure. She tasted quite salty from the pissing earlier, but it was not an offensive taste by any means. Like the promise on the packaging said, Grace orgasms quickly, and often.

I pull my face back from Grace's matted bush, stand up and arch my back. I looked down at this sexy Asian pulsing in the rear of my Landcruiser and wonder at my good fortune. No fucking, ok I can live with that as that's my mistake, but the possibilities with this woman appeared endless. I was looking forward to having her lips back around my stonker again.

However.

"After orgasm, I go pee pee." Moaned Grace as she recovered from my head job.

"Again?" To which Grace let out another shrill laugh.

"Pee pee make me horny again."

In that case, I was happy for Grace to piss some more. I grabbed her proffered hand and help her up, off the tray and back down to the pissy ground. She spread her legs slightly, placed both hands to her freshly eaten pussy and parted the fur. I noticed she relaxed, threw her head skywards and uncaged another stream of hot piss that traced an arc through the air before landing on the dry dirt, forming a separate pool from the first. Grace let out a satisfied sigh as she expelled more piss.

I couldn't help myself, even though what I was about to do might have severe implications with Sandra later. I kicked off my thongs, and knelt on the ground, manoeuvring myself directly in front of this searing beam of yellow force.

Grace was, of course, hoping for such a move. She's a connoisseur of the golden arts as I am. At first, her piss landed across my chest and dribbled all the way across my body before resting on the ground. Emboldened, I became more adventurous and inched closer to Grace, resulting in the stream moving further up my body towards my mouth.

When I was close enough, I opened my mouth and let Grace direct piss inside. I let her fill me up before I spat is back towards her pussy. Grace squealed in delight. I suspected this was a first for her. It wasn't for me. I let her fill my mouth again, and when it was full, I spat it all over her jungle. Grace loved it. For the next round, when my mouth was overflowing, I opened my throat and drank it down my gullet.

"All gone!" For effect, I opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue.

I may have appeared confident to Grace, but the first swallow was a struggle, and I fought back the gag reflex. Grace's eyes were wider than saucer plates as she watched me subsequently swallow further loads of warm, salty piss. The next couple of mouthfuls were a little easier on the palette but still resulted in a slight, non-visible wince.

Mercifully, those were the last mouthful, and her stream abated. The final mouthful, instead of swallowing, I gargled and spat it back onto Grace's hairy cunt who giggled again as the hot liquid splashed against her engorged clit.

"You finished?" I asked expectantly.

"For now," Smiled Grace, "But not for evening."

I stood up, and Grace ran her delicate hands across my face and chest, massaging her piss into my skin. I made a mental note to clean that off before I go to Sandra's place as it'll be undeniable that I engaged in piss play.

"What shall we do now?" I asked after we disengaged from a kiss.

"You want to play with my poo hole?"

"Of course," I replied, unable to contain my excitement and slapping my raging boner against Grace's thigh.

"No condom." I was reminded, "Mean no fucking pussy or poo hole."

"Then what?"

"You do my poo hole how you do my pussy."

Ah! The lightbulb moment came on. Not a bad consolation prize, I reassured myself. Perhaps with the right stimulation, I could finally bag the elusive anal gape that Max Hardcore was (in)famous for? Grace's physique didn't seem up for that kind of punishment, but then neither did Hardcore's but what troopers they were!

"Help me up again?"

I lifted Grace's lithe frame back onto the tray, and she got onto all fours and shuffled back to its edge. Her dark pucker was almost at head height, and I was salivating at the prospect before my eyes. I placed both hands on her butt cheeks and spread them wide. I could smell the funkiness of Grace's bung and her pissy pussy, and my cock twitched, no doubt releasing more pre-cum. As soon as I placed my tongue against that wrinkled O-ring, Grace's body jumped.

"Yes!" Moaned Grace, into the backseat of the Landcruiser that she was pressed up against, "I like this."

My tongue licked, caressed, parted and stabbed its way across and into Grace's shitter. Each iteration of my tongue was greeted with whimpers and spasms. I know how she felt as I love my arsehole eaten out. The best sensation for me was how Grace's pucker twitched and pulsed against my tongue. As more attention was lavished on her dirty hole, the more it seemed to relax and open. And this allowed my tongue to descend further inside an arsehole as I've ever been with anyone. Grace actively encouraged this in-depth exploration.

I noticed that Grace had started to rub her clit again, and her moans increased with frequency and volume. This was shaping up to be another epic orgasm.

"Use finger now!"

The timing was perfect. I disengaged my tongue from Grace's dirt locker just as I felt an ache in my jaw. Sticking an index finger in my mouth for lubrication, I brought it down to Grace's saliva-drenched poo hole and applied gentle pressure. She was so relaxed from my oral assault that my finger easily breached the muscle, and I pushed inside all the way up to the knuckle.

Oh, yyyyeeeessss!" Came the response.

I moved my index finger in all manner of directions, working open Grace's dirty hole. Each movement was met with approval, and I picked up the increased pressure being applied to her clit. To keep the hole lubed, I kept spitting saliva on the muscle as I withdrew my finger, which I stuck in my mouth for tasting. Grace had undoubtedly put in the effort in preparing for our meeting, and that's something I appreciated for it makes any kind of anal activity pleasurable.

"Use two finger!"

Grace's shitter was now relaxing and adding an extra digit wasn't going to be an issue. I spit lubed my index and middle fingers and placed then at the opening to her arsehole. With pressure applied, my fingers slowly disappeared but not with the same ease as before. Grace grunted at the tightness of this new intrusion but didn't object. When I was inside to the knuckles, I wiggled my fingers as I did before, exploring the deepest reaches of her bowels. It was divine!

"Harder!"

At Grace's latest demand, I spread my fingers which stretched her pooper open even more. The mythical gape was a step closer. Grace's moans of pleasure had reverted to her native language now, so I couldn't understand a word. It didn't matter because nothing she was babbling was directed at me and just kept working her bung since she evidently was enjoying my attention.

Something curious then occurred. Each time I withdrew my fingers for additional saliva lube, or to see if I was closer to the gape, exiting Grace's shitter resulted in a soft 'popping' noise. It sounded like the noise made when someone fills their mouth with air, sticks a finger inside and flicks it against their cheek when pulling it out. I didn't notice this noise at first, but after repeating this action several times, it became more audible. Grace's arsehole was relaxing and opening up for me. I asked her if she heard this popping noise, but Grace didn't respond, lost in her own world of pleasure.

With my index finger again, I lubed it up, stuck it halfway inside Grace's relaxing tunnel, pressed it against the fleshy muscle and moved it around in a complete circle. Geez, that muscle was tight, and I needed the strength of two fingers to complete subsequent loops.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" Came Grace's response to this new form of anal stimulation.

Her masturbatory work against her clit had been kicked up a notch, and I felt that her next orgasm was fast approaching. Sure enough, my digital circular action against her backdoor was yielding a result. A perfectly formed circle was now plainly visible, and it would have been easy to insert three fingers now. With the black hole in front of me, I took the opportunity to do what many thespians of the blue arts do in such situations, I spat saliva right inside, never to be seen again.

Suddenly, Grace erupted hard. Her body shuddered and shook, and Grace went into a paroxysm of sexual laughter. I felt the familiar stab of hot piss hit my body, drenching my abdomen and running in rivulets down my legs to the ground where so much piss was soaking the dry earth. I felt piss strike my hard cock and what a sensation that was. Grace's latest stream was backed by tremendous force, and I was amazed that her bladder refilled so quickly and with so much.

As this was what happened, I had both index fingers inside Grace's expanded O-ring, and I stretched the muscle as far as I dared. This action had the effect of ramping up the pressure in her bladder. She was off with the fairies, groaning hard against the back seats. Then, her orgasm and pissing simultaneously subsided and Grace collapsed on the tray.

"I finish!" Breathed a seemingly exhausted Grace.

I helped her down from the lower tray. She who stood upright and let the last drops of steaming piss dribble down her legs. We kissed, and Grace's urgent tongue violently explored the farthest reaches of my mouth, searching out the flavours of her musty bung. When we disengaged, she grabbed my fingers, the ones used to open her shitter and sucked them clean. What a firecracker! If only I remembered the condom.

"You need pee pee now?"

I did, but I was hard as diamond after rimming her sweet Asian arsehole so hard. I wasn't sure how I could rearrange my internal plumbing to release my bladder. Meantime, Grace had backed up against the Landcruiser's lower tray, got down on her haunches and opened her legs revealing that hairy bush, matted with saliva and urine. Even in the dim light, all that fluid sparkled brightly.

Dazman
Dazman
358 Followers