Asian Downpour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you want it?" I asked as I tried to tone down the stiffness.

"Anywhere. Everywhere." Giggled Grace, "Except my hair."

Which she wrapped up and laid it on the tray behind her head.

I initially aimed my cock towards Grace's breasts and see what would transpire. Would she drink it down? Shit, I'm supposed to be relaxing my pole not reinforcing its strength. I closed my eyes and tried to think of anything other than the situation I was in. It didn't help that Grace began scratching my tight scrotum with a fingernail.

In what seemed like an age, I relax sufficiently enough to feel the urine begin its journey. It was a slow, excruciating trek. I sucked in a deep breath and put all the pressure I could muster on my bladder to force out the first droplets. Then I felt the release as a stream shot out of my cock and landed on target.

"Oh," marvelled Grace then, 'hihihihi!"

I exhaled with increasing relief. I was deflating and regularising the flow.

"It's so hot!" said Grace as she massaged the fluid into her coloured skin and pulling on her sensitive nipples.

A few more jets and a few more pitched-up shrieks.

Now, you point it down here." Grace dropped a hand down to her matted bush and spread her tasty lips, exposing her clit to me in the darkness. I took a step back and aimed my cock downward. The next jet crashed on her abdomen, but the next hit the target. I was getting easier to control the flow, less pressure was needed, and given I was pissing on Grace's pussy, I let out a constant stream of beer-scented piss.

Grace was massaging her clit again, and her eyes appeared transfixed on the line of piss coming out of my cock.

"I cum again." Announced Grace with a noticeable ramp up in sensory pleasure.

"Do you ever stop cuming?" I asked and saw Grace rubbing her clit much harder now.

"Sex is the best!"

This sex was assuredly an eye opener.

Grace suddenly hissed and shook violently. I ceased my stream and, as I did so, Grace's bottomless bladder erupted again, shooting a stream of yellow directly through my legs onto the ground behind me. Her arms were gripping each side of the lower tray, and I could see Grace work her bladder to force out the urine with such strength that it reached the bush that marked the end of the car bay. Each jet came with a throaty grunt. It was such a sight to behold.

After her latest stream came to an end, Grace grabbed a thigh and brought my pissy cock to her lips. The state of arousal I was in, I wasn't anticipating lasting long inside Grace's mouth, and I hoped she would drink down my seed.

"You taste nice, Mr Jason. I like." Cooed Grace as she suckled on my inflating pole.

As Grace was fellating me to a powerful climax, we both noticed a taxi pull into the main carpark, and it didn't seem to have anyone inside. Its headlights light up the overfill carpark causing each of us to flinch to avoid detection.

"I must go!" hissed Grace.

"Go? Go where?"

"I go home in taxi. I must work now."

"Really?" I asked, incredulous, "You haven't finished?"

"No time. Taxi here now. I go home."

Grace quickly wiped her face and body with the towel. After dressing, I received the barest peck on the lips before she left and jumped in the cab. It was a little after 8 pm, and my cock rapidly deflated, left high and dry by Grace's hasty departure. While the experience was unique, it was too brief and unfinished. I was disappointed that Grace didn't drink my piss or bring me to orgasm. Still, it wasn't a bad first date, it simply failed to live up to expectation. Perhaps, there would be other dates with Grace and maybe, depending upon my performance tonight, I might be one of the lucky invited to the gang bang? If it wasn't for the expected fumble with Sandra at 9 pm, the trip to Parkerville would have been a failure.

For that expected fumble to eventuate, I needed to do some serious remedial work on my person. I went back to the tavern, which had considerably thin out and entered the disabled toilet. Running water, dispensing soap and grabbing paper towels, I performed an impromptu clean up as the limited facilities permitted. When I'd done the best job I could, I went back to the bar and ordered a beer.

Olivia came up to me and asked me about the date. Well, I said glossing over details, we and talked drank, she had to go home to do some work for her boss, we kissed, and she left. Olivia wasn't buying any of my whitewash.

"Just kissed?" She asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"It might have gone further, but I forgot condoms."

"That'll learn you!" laughed Olivia, before slapping my back and returning to work.

Around 8.45 pm, I drained my final beer, sucked on a few mints, said goodbye to Olivia and exited the tavern. I walked back to my Landcruiser and looked towards the rear of the car, the wet patches were still there, despite the balmy air. I smiled, and my cock twitched in anticipation. I sent a text and received a reply seconds later. It read, "Good coz I'm horny."

As for the scenarios I plotted at the beginning of this story, where did I land? I'd avoided the worst-case scenario, that I made the trip to Parkerville, but Grace was a no-show and Sandra was no longer interested. The best case was no longer in play after being left short-changed by that stunning mature Asian with a cum-pee fetish. I was faced with the base case as I turned the key and the Landcruiser roared into life. No mean outcome, but life has a habit of throwing curveballs and the night's possibilities had not entirely exhausted themselves. There was everything left to play for.