Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 11

Story Info
White girlfriend brings in her friends to help.
5.1k words
3.82
5.5k
9

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, amwf, and small penis humiliation/encouragement. All characters are fictional and over 18.

There are some non consent scenes where the characters are fully in control.

The world of this story is different from our own, please exercise suspension of disbelief.

This is part 11 of a larger story.

====

Sounds of moaning fill my room.

"Hey Justin." Cindy speaks up while I am balls deep inside her pussy.

"Yes baby?" I ask, while trying my hardest to thrust my small dick into her body.

"I know it must not feel great that your girlfriend has been fucking a bunch of huge cocks." My cock hardens even more as I hear her say this. Cindy looks up at me as she feels it. "Huge cocks that are way bigger than yours and feel way better."

"Anyways," Cindy continues, "I want to make it up to you. I want you to fuck a bunch of girls too so that we are equal!"

"Ehm.." I'm shocked. "Are you sure?"

"Yea! Totally. I don't mind if you do it. Hmm.." Cindy continues moaning as I grind inside her.

"Well.. I can't even find a bunch of girls to fuck though."

"And that's where I come in! I'll get a bunch of my girlfriends to come and fuck you!" Cindy says cheerily.

"Wait what. Really?" I'm super surprised.

"Yep! You haven't met them yet, but you'll really get to know them well during this." Cindy seems really happy.

"Who are they?" I ask. 

"Well, you'll have to serve 3 of my girlfriends."

Cindy takes out her phone and focuses on it. I continue to thrust in and out, but she has no reaction to it.

"Here! Look." Cindy flips through their pictures as she introduces them.

"This is Nicole. She's French." 

Nicole has shoulder-length brown hair and striking green eyes, with a slender body and a large bust. They are easily one of the biggest I've seen. In her photos, her tight bikini shows off her pretty body.

"Then there's Nina. She's Russian."

Nina's golden blonde hair drapes all the way down her back to her waist. Her huge blue eyes staring at the camera. She's very lean and fit, with wide hips and chest slightly bigger than Cindy's. Nina is somewhat muscular and even has abs.

"And finally, Lily. She's a mix of a bunch of asian countries."

Lily's wears her black hair to shoulder length. She is quite petite, looking smaller than even Anna. While her breasts are small, her body has quite the curve to it. 

"So? Which one do you like best?" Cindy asks.

"This one of course." I thrust up into Cindy, realizing I'm still inside her. "No one can steal me away from you."

Cindy giggles and proceeds to fuck me till I cum inside her.

A week later, it is time for the meeting. Cindy cuddles with me to calm my nervousness as we wait for the girls to arrive. 

"You are going to stay and watch? Are you ok with that?" I ask.

"Of course. I can't miss seeing my baby and friends get along. Also, I don't want to have FOMO!" Cindy laughs.

"What are they like?" I inquire.

"It's ok, you'll see!"

As she finishes, we hear a knock on the door. As we open the door, two gorgeous girls stand in the doorway.

On the left is Nicole, standing around 5'8. She's wearing a white top that shows off a decent amount of cleavage and a little bit of her stomach. She has a beige cardigan on top and white shorts that show off her nice legs.

On the right is Nina. I couldn't tell from the photos, but she is actually taller than me. Probably around 6'2. She has on a black sports bra and black shorts, with her bare abs on full display. As she takes off her green hoodie, I can see her lean and toned arm muscles.

"Heyyy!!" Among the various greetings, the girls happily hug each other. After that has died down, Cindy looks back to introduce us.

"Well, this is my boyfriend, Justin. Justin, this is Nicole and Nina, my good friends." 

"Hey Justin! Good to finally meet you. We've heard a lot about you from Cindy." Nicole chimes in.

"Hey Nicole, Hey Nina. Nice to meet you-" I was interrupted by Nina, "Not bad. I think we will have a lot of fun with you." Nina looks at me as if I'm a toy that she is inspecting for entertainment.

"Hey, where's Lily?" Cindy asks.

"She said she's going to be late for a while. We should start without her." Nicole answers.

"Well then, let's start. I can't wait to feel you inside me." Nina walks me down and embraces me. She then leans in for a deep kiss.

I'm caught off guard and look off to the side at Cindy. She seems to be enjoying this with a smile on her face.

Seeing this, I kiss back deeply. Nicole also comes up to my side and starts kissing me. Both of their hands run up and down my body, touching my arms, chest, back, and crotch. My hands also feel them up, going under their clothes, feeling bare skin.

Nina pushes me back onto the sofa and says, "I'm hungry, Justin. Feed me your cock." Her hand groping my crotch. I can feel my dick getting hard in her hand.

"No, I'm more hungry, I want his cock first!" Nicole throws her face against my crotch.

"Calm down, you can both share it!" Cindy chimes in from the side.

The two girls scramble to take off my pants. As they take it off, I feel embarrassed at the size of my cock, so I cover it with my hand.

Nina would have none of that. She forcibly removes my hand and exposes my 3 inch erection in the air. 

Both Nicole and Nina stare at my dick for a few seconds. Nicole let out a short giggle, and Nina just smiles.

"Sorry, it's just that I've never seen one so.. so small." Nicole says.

"Really? I guess you've never had asian cock then?" Nina asks.

"Ehm.. No, never. And the smallest I've seen before are like 7 inches." Nicole answers.

"Well, you should branch out more and try new things. But yea. Asian guys have small cocks. It's true." Nina locks eyes with me and smiles. "Usually it's a bit bigger, though. Like 5 inches." Her thumb and point finger measure roughly 5 inches.

"Justin here has an even smaller cock than usual asian guys." Nina moves her hand by my dick and shows the extra 2 inches above it. She then closes her hand around my dick, covering it completely. "Look! It disappeared!" Nina chuckles, then looks back at Nicole. "You'll just have to figure out how to enjoy it."

"But it's so small. I definitely liked the bigger cocks, I don't think I can be satisfied with a small one like this."

"Oh, I don't think you can be satisfied physically. But mentally, it can still be quite nice." Nina answers.

"Is it always like that with asian guys? How many have you been with anyway?" Nicole questions back.

"Unfortunately yea. And I have been with a healthy number of them." Nicole says, then stares at me again with a wicked smile. "And your cock is the smallest of them all."

My little dick twitches in her hand.

"Is that ok? Calling his dick small and all that." Nicole asks.

"Oh trust me, he loves it." Nina says. "They all love it. And because it's true. Asian guys have small dicks."

I feel my dick harden in Nina's hand.

"Although.. perhaps we should have safewords." Nina seems to be in thought. "What's yours, Justin?"

I gave it some brief thought, and say "Sand."

"Mine is Venus." Nina replies.

"That's pretty! Well, mine is.. Uhm.. salmon?" Nicole adds.

"Pff." Cindy suppresses a laugh.

"Stop, girls." Nina says, "He's getting soft, and it's only making him smaller." I realize that in the moment, my little dick has been shrinking even further.

Nina's hand unwraps, and her thumb, point finger and index finger starts to stroke my cock. 

"Oooh look at it go. It looks kinda cute like this." Nicole says. "Doesn't look like you are long enough for her to use her whole hand. Fingers should be enough, right?"

Nicole cozies up to me, whispering in my ear. "Why do you have a small dick, Justin?" Her finger touches the tip of my dick, then slides down the shaft. "Is it because you are asian?" She sucks on my earlobe.

I say nothing, as I am frozen in shock. 

"Answer me." She speaks up in my ear.

"Yes." "Yes what?" "Yes I have a small cock because I am asian."

"You know, this isn't half bad." Nicole says to Nina.

"Right? And you picked up FAST." Nina replies.

With two hot girls cuddling next to me and stroking my dick, I feel like I'm in heaven. I look over and see Cindy sitting on the side, watching us closely with her hand down her pants.

"You can try something like this." Nina says to Nicole, then speaks into my ear. "How big is your dick, Justin?"

"Just under 4 inches.." I reply.

"Really? It looks shorter than that."

"Well.. maybe 3 inches."

"That's more like it. You know, out of the hundreds of guys I've fucked, you have the smallest dick. Even smaller than all the asian guys. I knew you were gonna be small since you are asian, but not this small. I doubt you would even make me feel anything when you are inside."

Nina sits down near my legs and starts licking and sucking on my cock. Her tongue twists around the head while Nicole's fingers stroke the short shaft.

Nicole takes over berating me. "It's so thin too. If you are thick, you can at least stretch my pussy a bit. But this thing would just slide through so easily. I usually masturbate with two fingers. Your thin little asian dick isn't even thicker than my two fingers."

Her fingers rub up and down on the head only. I can feel myself getting close.

Nicole shifts over to focus more on my race. "Don't you feel lucky to get a blowjob from a hot white girl like Nina? Asian guys with your small cocks are only fit to fuck asian girls. You don't deserve white girls. You can never satisfy a white girl with your tiny dicks." 

Nicole speeds up her strokes while Nina swallows the head and sucks on it furiously. "Some of you might look ok, but asian guys are just smaller in general. In height, the average asian is short; in physique, the average asian is thin and weak. You might be better than average in this regard, but I know why you work out to look strong: you are compensating for your tiny dick. Your thin. little. asian. penis."

Nina swallows my penis whole, and Nicole moves next to my ear. As I stare at Nina moving her head up and down on my cock, Nicole continues whispering harsh words into my ear. "And EVERYONE knows that asian guys have the smallest dicks. Pretty sure there are scientific studies done that show the average asian guy has a 4 inch cock or something. And the average white guy has a 8 inch cock. That's twice the size."

Nicole sucks on my earlobe briefly and invades my ear canal with her tongue. "You are so pathetic. Asian guys in general are. So small and weak and inferior to white guys. This is why white girls are never with asian guys. They would never fuck them because they can't be satisfied by small asian cocks. In fact, I would never fuck you. I'm only doing this once, that's it. And it's because Cindy asked me to."

Hearing her name, I look up at Cindy. She is watching us intensely, her hand touching herself in equal intensity. 

Nicole notices me looking at Cindy and gives the answer to my unasked question, "Cindy? You are only fucking Cindy because she's got some weird kinks with asian guys. Don't think for a second that you can make her feel good physically. This is why she fucks big white cocks on the side, so she can get off physically after getting off mentally from your little asian dick."

I can feel myself tensing up and getting ready to cum. Nicole notices and humiliates me with more words to push me over the edge. "Look at your useless asian dick. Look at how small and thin it is. It will never be inside my white pussy because of how inferior it is to a big white cock. The asian race is inferior to all other race just because of how small your cock is. You can't even satisfy your own women, much less a white girl. Come on. Cum for me. This will be the last time since I'm going to make Cindy take all the big cocks she can, and make her leave your small asian dick. And there's nothing you can do about it because you have the smallest. dick. ever."

I cum HARD, into Nina's mouth. She never took her mouth off my dick for a second, her tongue still massaging my dick. Loads of cum shoot directly into her mouth, filling it up.

After sucking for what felt like the longest time, Nina flips her head back up. Her blonde hair flinging in the air.

She opens her mouth, and all of my cum is still on her tongue.

Nina swirls it around, then sits down next to Nicole. She hugs her and tries to pass the cum into Nicole's mouth.

Nicole pushes her back with a look of disgust. "What the fuck, Nina, No I'm not tasting this guy's cum. It's weak asian cum and I don't want it anywhere near me."

Nina shrugs, and proceeds to swallow the entirety of my cum in one gulp. 

Looking at Nina tasting and enjoying my cum made something tingle inside me. Sadly, my dick just came, so it cannot get hard again.

"Thanks for that." Nina smiles at me. "It was very tasty."

"Anytime," I reply.

"But you are also quite the quick shot, no? That was a record." Nina teases.

"But I recover quickly too." I counter.

"Well then, while you are recovering, perhaps we can play another game." Nina stands up. "Come on. Stand up with me."

I stand next to Nina. She is legitimately taller than me, looking down at my face.

"How cute. You, as one of the taller asian guys, are not even taller than a white girl." A smile spread over the corner of Nina's mouth.

"Asian guys are so pathetic that it's cute. Your short dick can only be used as toys for white girls." Nina looks down at me, her eyes narrowing. "In fact.. I feel like you are probably weaker too."

"That seems a bit far-fetched. The strength level between men and women.." Before I could finish, Nina's hands grab onto my hands and starts pushing into me.

I push back. I think it would be easy. I am wrong. Nina is surprisingly strong, her muscles pushing me back initially. If I did not work out, she would have actually overpowered me. But as things stand, I start to slowly push her back. 

As I push my weight over the midpoint between the two of us, Nina suddenly pulls back. Her right arm slips under my left armpit, and she pulls me directly onto her hips.

A beautiful hip throw later, I am left flattened on the ground, my breath knocked out of me, and Nina stands over me, smiling down.

"Oh, I forgot to mention." Cindy chimes in. "Nina has trained many years in sambo."

While I try to recover, Nina took off her sports bra and shorts. She is standing naked over me, with her perfectly toned and muscled body.

The sight of it turns me on to no end, but my body is still in pain, and I can't even get hard. I try to turn and Nina sits down on top of my chest. 

"So weak, Justin. Such a weak little asian boy. Overpowered by a white girl. Just give up at this point and submit to me." Nina says as she holds my hands down.

I try to sit up, but as I do, Nina sneaks one leg behind my head and the other by my shoulder. She then sits back, dragging me on top, and locks in a triangle choke across my neck and arm.

I struggle, but can't do anything. Nina locks eyes with me while my head is locked in place between her thighs. She mocks me. "Come on, Justin. If this is a real fight, you would die right here. Why are you so weak?"

I feel my consciousness slowly drift away. At the last second, Nina lets go of the choke, and I breathe a huge sign of relief and air.

Nina wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me between her legs. I rest my head between her chests and slowly catch my breath.

Nina pats me on the head. "There, there. I wouldn't actually choke you out. Maybe."

As I lie on top of Nina, my dick is placed right next to her pussy. It inevitably rubs against her, and I start feeling it getting hard.

Feeling it, Nina says, "Well, someone's happy. I feel your little dick poking against me."

"Fuck. I want to be inside you." I say to her.

"Why don't you try?" Nina teases.

I push myself forward to insert my dick into her pussy, but Nina pushes her feet against my waist and keeps it from entering.

I try again, pushing my weight forward onto Nina, forcing my dick inside. But she easily keeps me away with her strong legs. And with one sudden motion, Nina sits up and sweeps me. She now sits on top of my chest again.

"Come on. That was the best you could do? That's pathetic." Nina slaps me in the face. "Try to get out!"

I struggle against her, but her weight is heavy on me and I can't do anything.

Nina switches to punching me. Her punches are not full power, but they still hurt. Her punches landing on my face, chest, and arms like raindrops. I panic and start turning around to avoid them. Nina takes this opportunity to wrap herself around my back, her legs hooking mine and her arm around my neck. She sits back and exposes my body upward.

I try to move, but Nina keeps me motionless. Nicole takes this chance to crawl between my legs and wrap her fingers around my erect dick.

"I can't believe asian boys are so weak that you are easily controlled by white girls. And you are turned on by this. Look at how hard your tiny little dick is." Nicole says as she rapidly jerks my dick with her small fingers.

Nina whispers in my ear from behind me, "I like the look of your small asian dick. I'm going to fuck it."

Nina easily maneuvers her body around my front and pushes me down. Sitting on top of me again, she slides her body down to my groin. My erect cock is placed directly below her wet pussy. 

"Before I fuck you, tell me why you have such a small dick, Justin." Nina demands.

"Because I'm asian, and asian guys have tiny dicks." I answer in defeat. 

"Yes. Know your place. You are just a useless dick I'm entertaining myself with." Nina mocks.

She then sits down slightly, her pussy touching my erect dick. I almost cum right then from how wet she is. But I hold off and start pushing my hips up into her pussy.

A hard punch lands directly on my face, bouncing my head back. "Excuse me? Did I say you could move? I control how I fuck you. You have no part in this."

Several more blows land on my face and chest while Nina sits down further onto my dick. She sits all the way down easily, and starts grinding on my hips.

"That's as deep as you can go? How disappointing. But then I should have expected this from an asian." Nina has a look of contempt on her face.

I look over to Cindy, and she has a look of pure lust on her face. Somehow she has gotten a hold of a dildo and is rubbing it in her hand. This dildo is a massive one that's a good 10 inches.

"You see that? That's a good sized penis. A size that you, nor any asian guy, could never achieve. You are here in my pussy." Nina points to 3 inches above her pussy. "And this is where a big penis is." She then points to 10 inches above her pussy. 

Tired of moving her hips, Nina says, "Start moving. Try to make me feel good with that tiny dick of yours."

And with that, I start pumping furiously. My little dick thrusting in and out of Nina's wet pussy. She is being bumped up and down by me, seemingly riding a horse.

"You have the speed, but I feel nothing in my pussy. It doesn't feel stretched. I don't feel anything deep. Or full. What are you even doing? My small dicked asian boy." Nina plays with my body, berating me.

"I'm.. trying my best.." I say.

"Well, your best is.. lacking." Nina says, and grabs her phone, turning her attention to it.

The sound of my cock slapping against Nina's pussy is loud in the room, but Nina seems to not react. She's not moaning at all, and even yawns half way through, never taking her eyes off her phone. 

Suddenly I hear moaning, but it comes from Cindy. I look off to the side, and see Cindy pleasuring herself with the huge 10 inch dildo. It's almost all inside her pussy at this point. 

FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers
12