Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina also looks up, and smiles when she sees it. "See. That's a real cock. I'm actually jealous of Cindy right now. She is definitely feeling much better than what I'm feeling."

Hearing this, I pound as hard as I can. Nina looks down in disapproval, and says. "Going harder isn't going to help your short dick. Let me finish this."

She holds me down and clamps up. Her pussy just got way tighter. Her hips moving up and down at an incredible speed. Within seconds, I am about to cum. 

I manage to speak out, "I'm.. I'm about to cum!"

And right before I do, Nina stands up, leaving my dick flopping out.

Bewildered, I shout, "Wha.. what? No! You have to let me cum!"

A sneaky smile crept up Nina's face. She motions to the side, "Why don't you try Nicole? She still has the safe word to use."

Nicole was masturbating off to the side, and the mention of her name makes her close her legs and look up with a deer in the headlights look on her face.

After a brief moment of consideration, Nicole says with a wink, "I suppose I can play along if you want to force yourself on me."

I get up and walk towards Nicole. She switches to a look of disgust on her face. "What are you doing walking towards me? Get your small asian dick out of my face please. I'm not gonna fuck you just because Nina did."

I hold Nicole's shoulders and push her down. She tries to resist, but she is much weaker than me. 

I grab her hands and hold them over her head. My hand reaches under her shirt and pulls it off, revealing her huge breasts.

"What the fuck! Justin!" Nicole yells, all the while struggling against me. "Do you realize what you are doing? How dare you?!"

My hand starts to massage her breasts. It barely covers one. My fingers tease her nipples which are standing upright.

"Hmm.." Nicole makes an almost inaudible sound. She then shouts, "Fuck you Justin. I'm gonna fucking kill you after this.. Ahh.." My attacks on her nipple have made her moan again.

My hand slides down between her legs, and I feel her wetness all over my hand. I strip her underwear off and begin to touch her, my fingers sliding and gliding in and out of her. 

Nicole keeps a straight face, not showing any signs of weakness. I can't wait any longer, and shift my hips next to Nicole's. My hard dick can almost feel her pussy. 

As I move close to her, Nicole slaps me right in the face and punches me in the stomach. While I am folded over in pain, Nicole quickly climbs out from underneath me, swearing as she goes. "Fat fucking chance I'm gonna let your tiny little asian dick inside me. Only a big white cock can enter it and you are not it."

I recover quickly and grab her by her ankle as she is escaping. I forcefully drag her back to me as she flails weakly. 

Now that her back is towards me, I hold her down and spread her butt cheeks. Her pussy is in full display as I grind the head of my cock on her clit.

"Fuck! No.. don't do this, please, I beg you." I stop slightly as I listen to her pleadings. "I'll.. I'll suck your dick. Please just don't put it inside me." Nicole looks to be almost crying. 

I savor the moment, and slap her ass. I then plunge my cock in hard, pushing it all the way into her pussy.

Nicole yells, and cries. "I can't.. I can't believe you put it in.." She says as I pump in and out of her pussy. She stops moving as I use her body.

A few minutes of silent crying later, a vengeful look comes over her face. "I'm gonna make you regret it. I can't even feel your small asian dick. Even when you've taken me, you still can't make me feel good."

I drag her hair and slap her ass, riding her. She continues to curse me. "You are pathetic. I can't even feel your 3 inch dick. Come on and get it over it so I can go back to my normal life."

I whisper next to her ears, "No. I know how wet you are. I know how much you are enjoying this asian cock inside you. I can feel your pussy gripping onto my cock and sucking it in. You secretly love this, don't you."

Nicole tries to hit me, but I avoid it easily. "Fuck you. I'll never like that small asian cock of yours." Nicole spits out. Although I feel her hips moving in rhythm with mine.

I grab her hands and flip her over, re-entering her pussy from the front. Nicole put her hands out to push against me, but I feel very little resistance as I push forward and enter her.

Nicole let out a soft moan as I enter her again. I ask, "Does it feel better now?" 

"Fuck you. No. It still feels small and tiny and thin." As Nicole says this, her legs wrap around my hips and her hands on my shoulders. "But I don't.. hate it."

Hearing this, I start to go faster and harder. My dick sliding inside her like crazy. Her pussy is gripping tightly that even my thin dick can feel a lot of pleasure. 

"Deeper, come on." Nicole gasps, hoping I can bring her more pleasure.

"This is as deep as I can go." I answer, and it is not the first time this has happened.

"Ahh! Your useless little asian dick. Why are you so small?! Even when you get the chance to please a white girl, you can't. Just leave white girls to white guys, geez." Nicole's face becomes sad and frustrated.

I take her legs and push them over her head. I try to thrust at many different angles until one makes Nicole moan.

I keep at that position and pound hard into Nicole. She starts screaming and moaning. "What the fuuuuck. Holy shit this feels so good. How are you doing this?!"

"I think I hit the right spots. Or maybe you are just very in tune with my asian dick."

"Fuck you! Fuck! I've never felt this good before." Nicole screams, "I'm going to cum!" 

I watch as Nicole convulses and cums, and I continue to pound away at her.

"Fuck me.. fuck, you feel so good. Your dick is tiny.. but it feels pretty good."

"Do you prefer my small asian dick? or a big white one?" I ask her.

"That's a hard question.. don't make me answer it.." Nicole pouts.

"I'm pulling out."

"Ok ok, your small asian cock, alright? Happy?"

"Very. Tell me more about it."

"Your dick is so asian. It's so small and thin and short. It's barely bigger than my finger and it makes me feel sooooo good."

Nicole seems to go into a frenzy, moving her hips, and finally cumming again.

"I can't believe you came on your own again. I'm not done yet." I say to her.

I stay heavy on her and start slamming the fuck out of her pussy. 

"Oh fuck, Justin, this is too much." Nicole yells.

"Do you like my asian cock in your white pussy?"

"Yes.. I love your asian cock now.. small asian cock is the best, and white girls belong to them.."

"Good.. I'm going to cum now. Make sure you swallow all of it."

As I start my last few heavy strokes before pulling out, Nicole wraps her legs around my hips.

"As if I'd let you cum anywhere else, Justin." Nicole's arms hold my neck. "I need that asian cum inside my pussy."

I try to struggle or stop it, but my sperm is already rushing towards the exit. Nicole comes up and kisses me deeply on the mouth.

"I'm going to be filled with your asian cum, and I'm going to have a mixed baby." Nicole smiles and kisses me again.

I couldn't stop it, and cum straight into Nicole's pussy. Squirts after squirts of sperm filling her up.

"Not bad, Justin. You made me feel really good." Nicole gets up and kisses me lightly. My cum slowly leaking out of her pussy.

I look over and see Cindy breathing fast and shaking slowly. It looks like she had some fun too.

I hear knocks on the door, and a girl's voice comes through as it opens, "Sorry I'm late!"

12