Asian Lady for Biracial Hunk

Story Info
Asian lady meets biracial hunk at Carleton U.
1.6k words
3.48
7.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"I got the job with Merrill & Anderson Marketing," Marilyn "Mare" Biao said enthusiastically, and the slender, short-haired young Asian woman smiled at her lover, Cain Zachary. They were on Bank Street in downtown Ottawa, catching up after Mare's second interview with a certain marketing company. Marilyn had been unemployed for the past eight months, having gotten fired by the Bank of Montreal, and without the Covid-related government subsidy, life would have been hell for her.

Cain was thrilled by Marilyn's good news. It was about time his favorite lady got back on her feet, seriously. The tall, dark-skinned and burly young biracial man stroked his goateed chin as he considered the implications of his lady's latest revelation. Marilyn is a real go-getter, as befitting a daughter of the Chinese Canadian Diaspora. Cain couldn't be prouder of Marilyn, and he wanted to let her know that...

Marilyn Biao had been applying for jobs for quite some time, scouring Indeed and other spots every day to look for opportunities. Banks, call centers, temp agencies, Marilyn hit them all, flooding them with her resume, but to no avail. Finally, Merrill & Anderson Marketing, a small company located in downtown Ottawa, gave Mare the nod she'd been anxiously waiting for. Cain couldn't remember the last time he'd seen Marilyn look happier.

"Mare, this calls for a celebration, let's go to Buffet Du Continent," Cain said, and Marilyn beamed at him. They got in Cain's car and drove from downtown Ottawa to the environs of Gatineau, Quebec. Buffet Du Continent had been one of Cain's favorite restaurants prior to the Covid mess and now that things were slowly getting back to normal, he saw no reason to change. When something works, Cain likes to stick to it.

"Steve, you're the best," Marilyn said, and she then kissed him full and deep. Cain and Marilyn met one fine day on the Carleton University campus, while reaching for the last Advanced Algebra II book on the library shelf. On the surface, the two of them couldn't be more different. Cain was born in Oshawa, Ontario, to a Haitian immigrant mother and a white Canadian father. He considers himself a proud member of the Black Canadian community, and doesn't mince words.

Cain's parents, Angelique Pierre and Leopold Zachary didn't have it easy as an interracial couple in the town of Oshawa, Ontario. While bigger Canadian cities like Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver and Halifax have a lot of minorities, Oshawa is lily-white, and damn proud of it. As a tall, handsome biracial young man, Cain got teased and sometimes harassed by a lot of the young white folks in the town of Oshawa, Ontario. As soon as Cain reached college age, he left town, never to come back.

Marilyn "Mare" Biao was born in the environs of Tianjin, Northern China, and moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to attend Carleton University as an international student. Fast forward four years, and Marilyn has graduated from Carleton University with her accounting degree, and as a new permanent resident of Canada, she's trying to make some headway in the working world. Cain, as Mare's dutiful boyfriend, is fully supportive of her efforts...

Cain Zachary has a Criminology degree from Carleton University, and works for Brinks, driving an armored truck. Cain is one of those uniformed, armed men who comes to the banks, the stores and the ATMs to make the money deliveries. Cain aspires to work for the Ontario provincial police or perhaps the RCMP someday, but for now, being an armed guard pays the bills. The brother from Oshawa can't complain at present time. He's got a good job, and a good woman.

"Now I can call my father and share the good news," Marilyn squealed excitedly, and Cain's smile froze. To say that Cain and Marilyn's father, Antonin Biao, did not get along would be an understatement. A lieutenant colonel in the Chinese Navy, Antonin Biao had been thoroughly unimpressed when he met his daughter Marilyn's boyfriend Cain, the foreign mongrel whom she was so fond of. The older Asian military man did not hide his dislike of Cain, and the feeling was mutual.

"Give the old man my best," Cain said, and Marilyn frowned, detecting the sarcasm in her lover's tone. It is no secret that the majority of Chinese families frown upon Chinese female/Black male relationships. Cain knew this when he and Marilyn began dating. There are lots of Chinese students at Carleton, and a lot of them gawked when they saw Cain and Marilyn walking about, hand in hand. Marilyn seemed oblivious to the stares, but Cain felt bothered by them. It takes all kinds.

"We're here," Cain said, as they pulled into the vast parking lot of Buffet Du Continent. Cain didn't care for the environs of Gatineau, Quebec. He found the place tiny and dirty, full of annoying people. Quebecers are no fonder of minorities than the folks Cain knew in small-town Oshawa, that's for sure. Still, Cain liked the multitude of nice restaurants in the town of Gatineau. The Quebecers had good taste in food, even though they sucked at everything else...

Marilyn and Cain had a nice dinner, and afterwards, they headed back to their two-bedroom apartment located in the Rockcliffe area of Ottawa, Ontario. Once they got home, Cain headed to the bathroom. The burly young biracial man went straight to the shower, and stood there, letting lukewarm water cascade down his burly, strong body. It had been a long day and Cain could definitely use some rest and relaxation. Marilyn demanded Cain's support, but sometimes it led to him feeling lonely in their relationship...

"Hey babe," Marilyn cooed gently, and without waiting for Cain's response, she slipped out of her stylish, professional outfit, revealing a slim, trim body that was curvy in all the right spots. Cain turned around and was blown away by Marilyn's beauty. She reminded him of professional fighter Rika Ishige, whom he admired a lot. Marilyn flashed Cain a coy grin while caressing her small, perky breasts, and Cain shook his head.

"Mare, I always support you, but you don't always reciprocate," Cain said tersely, and Marilyn nodded thoughtfully, then reached for his erect manhood. Smiling like a cheerleader who runs into her favorite quarterback, Marilyn knelt before Cain and then took his dick into her mouth. That's one way to win an argument, Marilyn thought as she sucked Cain's dick, and the brother stopped protesting at once, just like she knew he would.

"Just fuck me," Marilyn told Cain, after getting him hard as a rock. Turning around, Marilyn leaned against the wall, and twerked her shapely ass for her lover. Cain's eyes tracked Marilyn's ass like a wolf tracking down a deer. Marilyn slipped two fingers into her hairy pussy and brought them to her lips. As Cain looked on, Marilyn took some soap and applied it on her anus, then she stuck her tongue out at him. Challenge accepted, Cain thought, stroking his long and thick dark dick.

"Hmm, you're going to pay for this little game today," Cain told Marilyn, who giggled as he grabbed her ass and squeezed it. Without further ado, Cain rubbed his hard dick against Marilyn's asshole, and pushed it inside. Marilyn sighed happily as Cain worked his dick into her butt hole. Good Asian girls aren't supposed to like butt sex but Marilyn isn't a good gal, she simply likes to pretend to be one. Grinding against Cain's groin, Marilyn urged him to fuck her ass harder...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Marilyn squealed, and Cain was happy to oblige, bucking his hips and thrusting his dick into the forbidden depths of her ass hole. Prior to meeting Cain, Marilyn had experimented with a few guys, Asian guys and white guys mostly, and while they were fun, they lacked a certain raw power. Cain, for all of his neuroses, could dick Marilyn down like nobody else could, and she couldn't get enough of him.

"Oh you're such a nasty bitch," Cain said, laughing, as Marilyn squeezed out a loud fart while he fucked her in the ass. They continued to fuck like this for a while, then switched things up. Marilyn grabbed her favorite dildo, and used soap to lube it up. She made Cain turn around and admired the handsome biracial hunk's fine ass. Cain grinned nervously as Marilyn began fingering his butt hole. The Asian gal could get quite bossy and freaky when she wanted to, that's for damn sure...

"I'm going to make you my bitch," Marilyn said, grinning wickedly as she took the dildo and worked it into Cain's ass. Groaning, Cain tried to relax as Marilyn fucked his ass with the dildo. In their household, they practiced racial and gender equality. Everything Cain gets to do to Marilyn, she got to do to him in return. When Cain didn't make enough noise, Marilyn pinched his balls while jamming the dildo up his ass, and the burly hunk screamed at last. Laughing, Marilyn happily sodomized her boyfriend with the dildo. She fucked him until he had enough, then fucked him some more...

"To many days like this one," Cain said to Marilyn, as they relaxed on the living room couch, watching The Boys on Prime Video. Cain was quite absorbed by the series based on the most dysfunctional superheroes of all time. He couldn't stop raving about the sexy, villainous gal played by actress Aya Cash. Lying in Cain's arms, Marilyn kept rubbing her belly and smiling mysteriously. She'd gone to the doctor the previous day and had some major news for Cain. I'll tell him tomorrow, Marilyn mused as they continued watching TV.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers