Asian Massage Addiction Ch. 01

Story Info
I inadvertently stumble into an Asian "Rub and Tug".
4.1k words
4.65
32.4k
31

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first happy ending at an Asian massage parlor was by complete accident. I was in Texas visiting my son and daughter-in-law who had recently moved there, and I desperately needed a massage after the 15-hour drive. In my home city, I would normally go to a Massage Envy or to a massage therapist that was recommended by my doctor or chiropractor but being in an unfamiliar town, had no such recommendations. While grocery shopping, I noticed a sign for a massage parlor in the same shopping center. I made a mental note of the name, Lotus Blossom Relax, and called them the next day shortly after my son and his wife had both left for work.

It was a very confusing call; the woman who answered spoke little English, but after what sounded like a lot of jibber-jab to me, I did understand that she was telling me to come right now. I told her I'd be right there, although I'm not sure she understood. I grabbed my keys, jumped in the car, and found my way back to where the massage parlor was located.

I parked in front and walked in to find a small, empty waiting area with a couch, a couple of plants, and a reception desk. A bell had rung on the door, and within a couple of minutes, an attractive Chinese woman, probably in her mid-thirties, came out and pointed to the sign on the counter and made it known to me that I should point to the service I wanted. I quickly perused the list, and finally pointed at the "60-minute Full Body". She said in a very heavy accent, "Fifty Dollar." I nodded in agreement, saying "okay" and waited for what would happen next. After a moment she said, "Pay now."

I thought that a little odd but pulled out my credit card. Usually I paid after the service, but this was a great deal for an hour massage, and I was fine with it. When she saw my card, she asked, "No cash?" and I said that I only had about twenty in cash. She pointed to another sign that indicated there was a three-dollar surcharge for using a credit card. By this point, I was somewhat flummoxed, and indicated that it would be fine. I knew I had the twenty in my wallet for a tip. She seemed a bit put out that I was using my credit card.

All this, and I was still so naïve that I had no idea what was to follow. At the time, I was 60 years old, already retired, and living comfortably from my investments. I was married, and had been for almost 35 years, but the sex and excitement had gone out of our marriage. My wife developed a condition after menopause that made intercourse very painful, and over time, we just put that part of our life away. For the first couple of years, I would try to get her to be intimate, but would be rebuffed with a firm rebuke for wanting to do something that would hurt her so, and that even made her bleed the last few times we had intercourse. If I said that there were other things we could do, she would dismiss me and tell me I was a dirty old man. But our lives were so comfortable together, and our friendship so deep, that I accepted that as my fate and took care of myself once, or sometimes twice a week, often watching some porn to get myself ready. Not a perfect existence, but one that was acceptable to me at my age. Besides, Junior wasn't as responsive as he used to be, and I sometimes had to use Viagra to get him up and ready back when we still had a sex life.

So, standing there in the lobby of an Asian massage parlor, being asked to pay cash up front, I still was completely unaware of what the situation was. I knew that "Rub and Tug" places existed, but I really knew nothing about them and had never really given it much thought. It hadn't even entered my mind. Yet.

After making my payment and signing the credit card slip, she indicated that I should follow her. I was no stranger to massage, nor to having an occasional fantasy about a particularly beautiful or sexy provider, and I was checking her out as I walked behind her. Slim, nice butt, long legged for an Asian, dressed in a white blouse and white short shorts. We walked down a hallway with doors on either side, and she finally ushered me into one of the rooms near the back, on the left side. When she turned, I noticed for the first time that her blouse was low cut and that she was showing quite a bit of her ample cleavage. I again noticed that she was beautiful with long, straight, jet-black hair. She pointed to the massage table and said, "Clothes off," and exited. Still no idea.

Disrobing and slipping under the sheet was a familiar task to me upon arriving in the room that I was to have a massage in. Nothing hinky there, except that after getting naked, I realized there was no top sheet on the massage table. Just a hole for my face covered by tissue, a bottom sheet, and a small hand towel. Again, I felt very confused. While pondering what I was supposed to do I noticed a robe hanging on a hook. Aha, I thought. I'm supposed to put on the robe. I finished undressing, put on the robe, and sat on the edge of the padded table to await further instructions, as things obviously worked differently here than at your average Massage Envy.

I was feeling a bit uncomfortable, sitting there on the edge of the table, waiting for her to return. When the door finally opened, she looked at me, gave a short laugh, and said, "No robe." I stood to take it off and before I could turn my back to her, she opened the front and began to help me out of it. This was all happening, and I was just going along at this point. She hung up the robe as I stood there in front of her stark naked, then she turned back to me and said, "On table". So, I lay face down on the table with my butt and my balls completely exposed. Yet still, no clue. But I was definitely feeling very uncomfortable.

She began the massage, and it was quite good. She massaged my neck, shoulders, lower back, butt, and legs with great skill and just the right amount of oil. After a few minutes I began to feel more comfortable being exposed as her warm hands did their magic, relieving my aches, pains, and stress. And then suddenly, whoops, she grazed my ball sack. I can't ever remember that happening before, although there had been a few times in the past that a masseuse got pretty close. In the past I had found it a huge turn-on and it fueled more than one of my massage fantasies.

And then, whoops, there she did it again as she was massaging my butt and my upper legs. A slight grazing of my boys, and this time I began to suspect that it wasn't a mistake. She's a tease, I thought to myself. But it was working; I was becoming pretty aroused. My heart started beating a little faster and I could feel a tingling starting down below, and then, there, she did it again, this time lingering as she ran her fingertips up over my balls and traced her fingers up the crack of my ass.

Then she began to fall into a nice rhythm of rubbing down one leg, then back up, running her hand lightly over the twins and tracing up my butt. Then down the other leg, back up and same thing. My mind was racing by this time, and somewhere in the back of my mind I began to wonder if I had happened upon a "Rub and Tug" place. But I had little time to ponder because I was getting so massively turned on as she got friendlier and friendlier with my ass and my balls.

She leaned down and whispered something in my ear which I didn't understand and left the room. My mind was a jumble as I adjusted my now semi-erect cock underneath me, pointing it straight up. It dawned on me that my cock had been getting hard, and I was amazed that it had responded so much at my age without any help. I lay there with my ass and balls completely exposed, half a chubby and a great mystery surrounding me. After a few moments, I began to wonder where she went and began to feel uncomfortably exposed again.

When she returned, I heard a clacking and realized as soon as the heat hit my back that she had gone to retrieve hot stones. They felt incredible as she rubbed them up and down my back, flipping them over frequently to somehow renew the heat. She used them to rub the joints of my neck and shoulders, then placed them at the bottom of my back, one on each side of my spine, just above my exposed butt.

A moment passed, and I felt two new hot stones in her hand touch my calves. She worked the stones up and down my legs, soothing the tired muscles with the heat. Then she very deliberately placed a hot stone on each side between my ball sack and upper leg, then pressed gently up towards my pelvis, bathing that region in heat. I felt the heat in my balls as she gently kneaded them with the stones. My body was reacting, and I was becoming intensely excited. I began to gently move my pelvis in time with her movements.

She then placed those hot stones next to the ones on my lower back and began pressing her thumbs into the same area between my sack and my upper legs, pressing up against the floor of my pelvis. She worked her thumbs slowly up, applying great pressure, until they met at the point right between my balls and my butthole. The taint. She applied pressure, then released. Applied pressure, then released. She began to rub little circles on my taint, and then moved little by little back down, back to the crevices between my sack and my upper legs. By the time she finished I was on fire.

She stopped and I felt her remove the stones from my back. Then a slight whoosh of air above me, and a hot, moist towel covered my entire back. She pressed all over my back with the palms of her hands, then began wiping my back with the warm moist towel. I realized she was cleaning the oil from me. After taking great care to clean my back, shoulders, neck, and upper arms, I felt another hot towel draping my legs. Again, pressure with the palms of her hands, then wiping the oil from me. Finally she moved to my butt, and very gently wiped my butt cheeks, then with great care wiped down my ball sack, and finally, gently cleaned the crack of my butt with the now tepid towel. All performed with tender care.

My mind was spinning and although I must have realized that I had, indeed, happened upon a Rub and Tug, I really wasn't forming a lot of conscious thoughts. When the hot stones started, it shut my mind off, and I was lost in the sensuality and implied sexuality that enveloped me. Just as I was basking in the warmth and tenderness of what I had just experienced, I was blasted out of my reverie when she said, "Okay, turn over."

What!? I thought, coming fully to consciousness. Flip over? Without a sheet to cover me? I had flipped over during every massage I ever had, but the provider had always held up the top sheet, shielding her view of my private parts, then placed the sheet over me to ensure my privacy. But there was no sheet. I raised my head and turned it to look at her, and the panic must have shown on my face. She again gave a short laugh, smiled, and said, "It okay, turn over."

I took a deep breath and turned on to my back. Had I been a younger man, I'm sure my rather large, hard cock would have been waving around in the air above me. As it was, my semi-turgid member lay against my leg, fully exposed to her eyes. I've been in hot tubs naked with other people, been to nude beaches, and I even went to a drunken naked party once before I was married, but I had never felt so naked, so totally exposed.

She just smiled, drizzled some oil on my chest, and went about her business rubbing my shoulders and chest as if this happened every day. Once my mind stopped racing, I realized that yes, this probably did happen every day for her. In later years, I would come to relish this moment, but the first time, in an unexpected situation, I was mortified. The moment, however, asserted itself and I closed my eyes and began to relax and focus on the wonderful feeling her gentle and caring hands were having on my body. She rubbed each of my arms with great detail, then my shoulders, chest, and stomach. When her hands left my chest and moved towards my stomach, I got a sudden surge of arousal, and I could feel my cock beginning to get erect. I opened my eyes to look at her, and she was looking right at me and just smiled and said, "Okay?". I nodded and closed my eyes again. My cock continued to grow as she massaged all around it, the fronts of my hips and my thighs. Back up to my stomach, attention to all the areas around my cock, then down to my thighs again.

She began to focus on the fronts of my thighs and the insides of my upper legs. One time when she moved, her forearm scraped against my now fully erect cock. "Sorry," she giggled. At that moment it dawned on me that I had a hard-on without the help of Viagra. I told myself not to think about it, just enjoy. I was so turned on, so aroused. "It's okay," I replied. She grazed it again a moment later. Then, she moved back up and was massaging all around it without actually touching it. Without warning, she grabbed it and held it aside while she rubbed the spot directly above my pubic bone. I opened my eyes and looked at her and she again said, "Okay?" I hadn't been so aroused in a long, long time, and my reply was "More than okay."

She bent down and whispered in my ear, "You want me take care of you?" I could smell her when she did, and it only aroused me more.

"Yes," I replied.

"How much?" I was a little bit shocked back into reality upon hearing this and didn't answer right away. "How much for tip?" she asked again. I had no idea and just grabbed a figure out of the air.

"One hundred," I replied, instantly knowing it was probably more than needed. It did draw a big smile from her, however, and she whispered that she would take good care of me.

Being a complete neophyte, I had no idea what $100 would buy, and in fact, wasn't even sophisticated enough in the ways of Asian massage parlors to wonder. I just laid back and let it happen.

She returned to her massage, doing what she was doing before. Instead of just missing Junior, though, she began to graze him more regularly. Every once in a while, she would let her hand slide along him, or reach down and cup my balls and gently rub them. I never felt that she was in a hurry, she teased him and me, slowly getting closer and closer, grazing him more and more, then touching him more and more. By this time, my eyes were fully open, and I was watching her intently as her hands began closing in on my now rock-hard member.

I looked up at her and she smiled at me again, then took my cock in her hand and gave it a nice slow squeeze. I moaned and smiled back at her, and she began to move her hand slowly up and down the length of my shaft. She stopped and reached for her massage oil, holding my cock in one hand and drizzling the oil on it with the other. She set down the oil, and began fondling me with both hands, sometimes using both to rub up and down my shaft, sometimes using one to cup and caress my balls as the other kept the movement going on my cock. Little by little she began to form a rhythm, one hand always on my cock in rhythm, the other playing multiple roles; balls, ass, helping with the cock.

I wouldn't have believed I could have formed a sentence by that point, I was so totally aroused and in the moment. What I did know was that her rubbing me made me want more. For me, great sex always involved me paying a LOT of attention to my lover's pussy and clit, and I felt the sudden urge that I wanted pussy. I wanted her pussy.

I managed to croak out, "Can I touch you?" I didn't know how things worked, but I knew that I was on fire, and I wanted a warm, wet pussy. She smiled, nodded, and turned her body towards me, never missing a stroke. I reached up and began caressing her breasts over her blouse, and she motioned for me to pull it up. I did, and pushed her bra up, letting her large breasts loose. I had trouble seeing them because her blouse was falling down, but I got my hands on them and gently stroked them and lightly played with her nipples. They got very hard very quickly.

She was keeping up a gentle, slow rhythm on my cock while I fondled her firm breasts and engorged nipples. She was standing to my right, so I let my left-hand drift down to her navel, then down the front of her shorts, and then to her pussy. She widened her stance to give me better access. I rubbed her over her shorts, and she responded with some quiet moans, and began to speed up her hand on my cock.

Wanting to feel her wetness, I began unbuttoning her cut-off shorts with no resistance from her. Getting them unbuttoned, I pulled at them to get them down, and with a slight wriggle from her they fell to the floor, leaving her only in her black panties. She had both hands on my cock and was pumping them now, and it was feeling incredible. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I reached for her crotch, and she moved a bit closer. I was so turned on. I ran my hand over the gusset of her panties, and I could feel the heat and moisture beneath. I gently rubbed her clit through her panties and began to play with the seam at the edge of her pussy, teasing my finger underneath. She sped up her stroking of my cock.

I finally slipped my finger under the side of her panties and encountered her smooth, hairless, and soaked pussy but it was too much for me. With all the excitement, her stroking, and the final unbelievable touch of her wet cunt, I exploded in her hand, my entire body shaking as I was overcome with the pleasure of my orgasm. She slowed her stroking, bringing me down bit by bit, then expertly milked every bit of semen out of my slackening cock. I caught her eye and she smiled again. "Wow!" was the only word I could muster.

She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I be back", straightened her clothes, and again left the room. I supposed she was washing my man-goo off her hands. I lay there, again feeling very exposed with an oily cock and a spermy pelvis. I heard the door open, and in she walked with another hot moist towel. She took her time, cleaning my cock, balls, and pelvis with great care and attention to detail, making sure to get every little spot on my now deflating cock. When she was done, she left the towel covering my private parts, then gave me a wonderful 5-minute scalp and face massage. Finally she patted my chest and said, "All done!". Before she left the room, she smiled again at me, said something I didn't understand, and reached down and playfully pinched my cock through the towel. Wow.

In a daze, I sat up and got dressed. She met me in the lobby with a bottle of water and stepped behind the counter, looked at me, and said, "One hundred". I told her I didn't have it in cash, but I could run across the parking lot to the grocery store and use the ATM. She again seemed peeved, and held out her hand for my credit card, charging me $103.00. I signed the receipt, feeling a bit uncomfortable not because of the intimate experience I had just had with this stranger, but because she now seemed so "all business". I told her thank you and exited to the parking lot, got in my car, and drove away.

I got about a block away and had to pull over. "What the fuck just happened?", I asked myself. I was almost in a state of shock. One minute I was innocently visiting my son and pregnant daughter in law, and the next I was unexpectedly having the sexiest, most exciting experience I've had in 25 years. Not since my wife and I had a threesome with one of her divorced college friends when we were in our mid-thirties had I experienced anything as baldly sexy and erotic as what had just happened. My mind was reeling. It was blowing my mind that this was something that just went on routinely in a middle-American suburban shopping mall. It seemed as though my world had subtly shifted.

I continued to my son's house and got to work on a small project I told him I'd do in his back yard, critter-proofing their garden. The entire time I worked, my mind was going over what had just happened. At the time, I had no idea how pervasive Asian massage parlors are in American cities, and I felt like I had just stumbled on a huge secret. By the time my son and his wife got home from work I had steaks on the grill and a bottle of good Pinot Noir from Oregon opened. We had a lovely evening, but I couldn't shake the feeling that somehow, I was living in a reality very different than the one that I woke up to that morning. I had a phone conversation with my wife that evening and when she asked what I had done that day, I told her I was feeling stiff from the drive, so went for a massage in the morning, then worked on the garden most of the day before grilling steaks. The same conversation I might have had with her a hundred times before, but with a new meaning to me that was exciting, yet unsettling.

12